Can I Tie You Up?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, baby," he panted between kisses. "That was probably the hottest experience, ever. Jesus."

I pulled back to grin at him. "And it's one we can experience again." I gestured my head at the camera. "Why do you think I wanted to film it?"

"You are a genius," Mason praised.

I sat up to slowly unlink us, and he winced a little as I did; he was always so sensitive after an orgasm. I climbed off him and leaned over to release his wrists, and then laid down next to his side, figuring his legs could wait after a little post-sex cuddling.

The breeding fantasy went over much better than I expected it to. Probably because it was just that; a fantasy. I was still on birth control - the implant; Mason and I rarely used condoms anymore; we really only doubled up on protection when it was ovulation time, so we agreed it would be a decent script to use should we want to try that particular fantasy out. And I had made sure it wasn't that dangerous week. Maybe someday, it would be more than fantasy, but for now, we were both happy with just the risk-adjacent thrill.

"I love you, baby," Mason said drowsily, clearly not uncomfortable with his legs still bound. It wasn't the first time he had said I love you to me, but it still gave me quite the thrill.

"I love you, too," I responded. I untied his legs, grabbed us a blanket, pulled the blanket over him, before heading to clean myself up.

Then I climbed into bed again, settled against Mason's body, and dozed off, sleepily smiling about what we'd get to try next.

12