Can I Validate My Hall Pass?

Story Info
Part I: The Question is answered.
2.4k words
3.77
57.7k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three years ago at Christmas that my husband, Jeremy offered me a hall pass. Tonight, i asked if the offer was still on the table.

You see, both of our boys were still in school, and life was busy as much as it was boring. Our sex life paid the price and we both knew it. We were 48 years old at the time, and the two of us had tried most of the same thing others do to spice things up.

The main thing is that Jeremy and I knew we were in it together for the long haul, although I wondered why he would allow me to bed another man if he was just as happy in our marriage as I was. Of course, I asked, "Who is she? Who is it that you want to bed, once I use MY hall pass?"

Jer replied, "There is no one for me, but you. I am very satisfied with one woman in my life. Honestly, if our sex life was better... I mean, if we connected that way better, I think we would have the perfect marriage." I recognized that he was right, but I was still very leery. We were both in mid-life crisis mode. I had been nursing at the same hospital for over 20 years, and Jeremy had the car repair shop for as long. Right then, it didn't seem to be a good idea that my fucking some other guy would make OUR sex life any better. And even if I did, I didn't have time to find a guy to fuck, nor was there anyone on my wish list.

I've always had body issues, as both pregnancies left me with the love handles and an ass that is just a little to big for my liking. B cups don't draw a lot of attention either. So, my 150 lb body on a 5'2" frame made me feel obese, despite my husband worshipping it in bed. He must be crazy, I thought. The other nurses were prettier and got hit on a lot, especially by the horny residents. I had long ago given up on anyone but my husband finding me attractive enough to try to get me into bed with him.

So, when Jeremy made the offer for a hall pass, I thanked him for his gesture, and continued with the day to day crap that came with a long, and otherwise happy marriage. But, that all changed, and as of today, I would be asking if my husband if I could still be 'let off the leash' just once, and with just with this one guy.

The guy who has changed my thinking is Ron, an ER doctor who picks up shifts at my hospital. He started a year ago, when he and his wife, Veronica, an OB/GYN (yes, I know, Ron and Ronny), moved into our city from Vancouver. They both have busy lives as well, but don't have any children.

Ron is a very handsome and fit man, only 5'6" and carries only about 150 lbs of lean weight. Ron sports a neatly trimmed, pure white beard and mustache. He's engaging and has a wonderful sense of humor, and seems very young for a man of 62. The thing I most remember about him is when our eyes met, the first time I saw him at work last year. Ron had glanced my way, but did a second take, and our eyes locked for a brief moment.

And since then, Ron always greets me by name, even though he doesn't remember many other nurses' names. We've shared numerous coffees and lunches together, and although I knew I had a tingling inside every time we engaged, he still wasn't really on my sexual radar, at least until yesterday.

We were eating in the cafeteria, and he once again touched my hand with his, something he has done without thinking, many times when we would laugh and talk. I actually felt myself getting wet and then he placed his hand on top of mine and asked, "Samantha, can I ask you a question, and I hope just by asking it that it won't change how we are, regardless of how you answer it?"

Well, that peaked my interest. I felt myself tremble slightly and took a deep breath. "Sure, Ron. Go ahead." I tried to let my breath out slowly, without showing my discomfort at what the question might be.

"You aren't, by chance, in an open relationship with your husband, are you?"

He pulled his hand slowly from mine and awaited my reply. "Um, no, we aren't, Ron."

He quickly responded, "Sam, we've talked enough to know that both of us are in long term, stable relationships with our spouses. And, one of the terms of Ronny and my openness sexually, is that we only play with other people well established in their relationship. Neither of us want the drama, or frankly the chance of getting an STD, from someone single or cheating on their spouse. So, I hope I didn't insult you, but I had to ask, because you are truly a wonderful person to be with."

By the tine he finished talking, I had taken hold of his hand and I felt my juices had made a puddle in my panties. I worried that he might actually smell my horniness. "Ron, I am so honored that you asked me. I do find you a very attractive man as well. I need to tell you that a long time ago, Jeremy did offer me to open my side of our marriage, but I don't know if he would say the same thing today."

"Well, that is a fair answer, Sam. I'm happy to leave this with you. We can talk more if the two of you are good with it, but he would have to have full knowledge if we were to go further. Do you understand?" He checked his watch and quickly rose to put his food tray away and I did the same before we returned to the grind of the ER. Last night, Jeremy was out late with some friends of his, and with me on 12 hour shifts, I didn't have the opportunity to broach the subject with him. I didn't sleep very well, with some very erotic thoughts going through my head.

This morning, I had another surprise during my shift. I was at the main desk when a woman in a white coat approached and asked if I was Samantha. I said, "Yes, I"m Sam," and looked at the name embroidered on her lab coat. It read, 'Dr. Veronica Jenkins, OB/GYN' and I turned flush immediately. First, this woman looked like she could be my sister. Even with the straight design of her coat, her hips pushed against the material and she had not much of a bust, just like me. We both have straight, dark brown hair, although her is a few inches longer than mine. And we do have similar facial features - long narrow nose and square jaw line. But, what the fuck? Was he lying to me about their relationship? Does she think he was cheating on her, with me? She held out her hand and introduced herself as Ronny.

I got up and began to shake, not knowing what was in store. She brought me relief when she uttered, "Sam, I came to tell you that Ron has told me a lot about you, and that he had approached you yesterday. I dropped by to tell you that we do have an open relationship, so you have no worries about him making up that story."

"Oh, um, well thank you for being honest, Veronica. As much as I had no reason to think Ron would lie to me about that, its very kind of you to take that thought away from me. As I told him, I haven't talked to Jeremy about it, but I'm hoping he will be fine with this. It has been a bit of a whirlwind of emotions for me, to be honest."

"Sam, you should know that Ron and I are both bisexual, so we have had more than a few partners of both genders, over the years. We are so busy that our schedules just don't jive, and since I"m too old to have babies, and Ron has had a vasectomy, we just view sex as a recreation to keep each other satisfied in bed no matter who we share it with."

I thanked her for her honesty before she suggested that she had to get back to her rounds upstairs. She hugged and said, "It's nice to meet you, Sam. Maybe we can get together some time." Her hand floated down my back, almost caressing me as she walked away.

I said, "Yes, it's nice to put a face to a name, Veronica."

"Ronny," she shouted, over her shoulder, as she entered the elevator and disappeared.

My nervousness was gone, but my head was spinning so much with all of this information, it was all I could do to concentrate on the business of the ER. It was my last shift of my week, so I wasn't surprised when Jeremy texted me, "Hot tub, when you get in?"

"Perfect," I replied, glad to have the chance to bring this all up. When I got in, Jer had the wine poured, and was in his robe, so I had a quick shower before heading outside, naked of course, my robe slung over my arm. I hung it next to Jeremy's, by the spa and stepped into the pool next to my naked hubby.

I told him my story of Ron and Ronny's conversations and raised the question as to his offer for a hall pass, just this once. He was quiet before answering.

"Sam, I'm okay with this, but I'm going to be really honest with you. I love you so much and that makes me kind of scared... you know, as in losing you."

"Jer, I'm not leaving you, ever. Like Ronny said, its just recreational sex. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make you more comfortable. Just tell me what you need. It will only be once, unless we talk again, and you agree. And if you say 'no', then it's no."

He thought for a bit and said, "Okay. That seems fair. But how will it work? Are you going to his place? A hotel? Or, here? Do I have to leave?" I told Jeremy that once I knew what Ron had planned, that I would let him know and we could talk then. As we were talking, I noticed Jer's six inches of manhood was already hard, and I reached down and wrapped my hand around him.

I teased, "And what are you thinking about?" I knelt between his legs and pumped his cock slowly, staring at my wonderful husband.

"Honestly? I'm thinking about my sexy wife giving herself to another man, and coming home to tell me about it." Three pumps later, Jer uttered, "Ohhhh...fuck," and his eyes closed. I looked through the blue-lit water and gazed at the streams of stringy jizz that my fist milked from his cock. The gooey cum caught the flow of the eddies of water making their way back to the filter.

"Get up on the ledge," I begged and Jer quickly sat atop the seat, his cock softening as the last streams of his climax flowed down his purple knob like rivulets of milky lava. I knelt in his spa seat and lapped up the salty jizz, savoring its erotic flavor. I took him in my mouth, sucking fervently, stretching the waning erection with my pursed lips. "Ohhh, somebody got a little over excited," I teased once again.

"Let's go to bed, it's your turn, now," he offered. We ran like school kids, naked, toweling off with our robes along the way. When we got into the bedroom, Jeremy laid me down on my back with my knees over the edge of the bed, and knelt between my legs. He licked my pussy with abandon, as though he hadn't seen it in years. I came in less than a minute, which I never do any other time. Jer played with my titties as I recovered, and when my breath no longer came in gasps, I looked down to see him hard again.

I couldn't remember the last time Jeremy recovered from an orgasm this fast. We've usually been a one-and- done couple, but that was about to change. Jer slid on top of me, sucking on my dark brown nipples as he eased his six inches of hardness inside me.

As he pumped my wet pussy, he said, "Is he going to fuck you like this?" He used long, slow strokes as he talked dirty to me.

"Maybe, baby. He might want to fuck me really hard, though. Is that okay?"

"You mean like this?" My husband sat up and grabbed me around my thighs, pulling my ass to his thighs and raised my legs high in the air. He pushed his cock into me and then raised his body up so that only his toes touched the bed and he plunged everything he had into me as hard as he could. He hammered me again and again.

"Oh, yes. He will fuck me hard, like this, Jer."

"Who will? Tell me his name."

"Ron. Ron will fuck me. Ron will fuck me hard, Jer."

I hadn't seen Jeremy with this much energy since when we first dated.

"Will you let him cum inside you?" He teased, looking me in the eyes.

I nodded, " Is that what you want, baby?"

I watched my husband's neck stiffen, his eyes closing tightly. "UGggggghhhhh" was all that I could hear as his cock pumped his seed inside me. Six or seven more thrusts and he was spent once more. He fell on top of me, breathing heavily. I wrapped my legs around him and held him close to my chest. We kissed and cuddled like that for a time, before he rolled off of me.

I felt Jer's cum leaking from me. I got up from the bed, and stood there looking at Jeremy as his breath returned. I moved my feet farther apart, and showed him how his jizz was dripping down my thighs. "Look at the mess you made!" I smiled a bit and he moved up on one elbow to take this all in.

"Come on," I said, "Let's shower."

We got all cleaned up and while Jer went out to close up the spa, I laid back on the bed, imagining what it might be like to lay beneath Ron, looking up into his handsome face. I was already asleep when Jer came back to bed.