All Comments on 'Can I Validate My Hall Pass?'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
Good story

Husbsnd and wife trying something new and not one about denigrating the spouse.

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 3 years ago

5*

Your story made me VERY horny. Thanks.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Wow. Just beautifully well done, flawlessly written, and realistically portrayed. A 6"cock, when have you hear of such a puny thing on Literotica.com? My only small criticism lies in your choice of pen name; in my lexicon, a man who happily allows his wife to enjoy other cocks is not a 'cuck'.

mburs2016mburs2016about 3 years ago

Really good story well written looking forward to more keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why?

Why did he bring up a hall pass years ago? They sounded good but if they somehow didn't connect sexually how does bringing up a hall pass fix anything other than her getting extramarital sex? Where does that fix his need?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

While I will not opine on the subject, I will say that this was a good story and realistically written. There was communication, boundaries were explored and emotions honestly and realistically discussed. Best of all, there was none of the inane cruelty and destructive humiliation normally associated with this genre. The more realistic the depiction, even in fiction (unintentional rhyme, that!), the more effective the impact of the story, although many will vociferously disagree.

.

Of course, the Legions Of ANON and the Hoards Of Critics Without Works will descend upon you like a Biblical plague, but that's to be expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Start

I’d like to see where this story goes. Perhaps the husband eventually gets to play too?

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

If the woman is small, 6" is a nice size cock. There is no need to elaborate on the size. If the relationship is good and they are happy together, what does it matter how big the hardware is? Sounds to me like they are making a thing to break their marriages, this is sad and should remain in fantasy land where it works best. I think it would be best to remind his wife that she graduated years ago and if the hall pass is still good, then he should have a hall pass also.

Bogey3Bogey3about 3 years ago
Realistic story

This is fun! Looking forward to the next chapter!

njlaurennjlaurenabout 3 years ago
Interesting

A little short, but I think this fits the genre well, the wife obviously loves him, and they are exploring something new in a sane, rational way. If Ron and Ronny are genuine, if there isn't some idea of pulling Samantha away from Jeremy to make her 'theirs' or other tropes, this could be real. If her having sex with Ron (or Ronny) spices up their relationship, this could work. Where it would break is if rules and boundaries are broken, if they stop communicating, etc or if jealousy gets involved. As to why the husband offers her the hall pass, likely this is a fantasy of his, and if she is able to also have Ronny, well...only complaint is that it was 1 page, means this will take a while to play out.

I have a problem with cuck stories because they are often so cruel, it isn't roleplaying humiliation, it is real humiliaton, it is often mean and self serving. What I don't get is people with their 'marriage is between the man and woman, sex is between them, you said vows', as if those vows weren't between the husband and wife (or two husbands/two wives), we get idiots on here threatening people with death over a fictionalized story, not even real life. Those vows are between the two people, and I think it is significant that respect (honor and cherish don't translate to respect, honor and cherish can be used about something you own, like a house) isn't in the traditional vows. The vow should be about love and respect, and if monogamy is important at the time of the wedding, should be in there, as a mutual thing, but if it changes where both agree, then the nature of the vow changes, the one thing that shouldn't is respect and love, that is the true vow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a very fine story, nicely balancing very well-conceived characters, a very credible and rather touching scene-setting, and great, graphic [and very arousing] descriptions of their coupling. Bravo! And looking forward to part 2!

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956about 3 years ago

Nice story so far. Let's hope the wife is as generous as her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
obvious

If Sam really loves Jer, then isn't it obvious that she should arrange for Sam and her lover's wife have a session? Your hall pass story is the most beliveable I have read.

premshankerpremshankerabout 3 years ago

She wasted the 'Pass' , by fantasy and 'virtual sex with Ron

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 3 years ago

Nice start, I want to see her use the pass on Ron and maybe Ronny too. They both want Ron’s cock in her. Many wives need that extra cock. It’s only natural.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nobody that supposedly loves their spouse would ever do this too them it is total udder nonsense. If you want to have sex with someone other than your spouse get a fucking divorce .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous