Can I Validate My Hall Pass? Pt. 02

Story Info
Part II: The Hookup at Ron's place.
4.9k words
3.79
24.5k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait for our next shift together, after working things out with Jeremy. I didnt have the forethought to get Ron's cell number de in advance, so I looked it up from our paging directory at work.

I texted Ron and told him things were good at home and asked how we should proceed. We shared our upcoming work schedules and it looked like the next date open to both of us was Thursday, two days away.

Ron said that he would cook up a simple meal and come pick me up from the house at 5:30. He asked if Jeremy would be home, as he would like to meet him first. Jer took the day off work and we decided that when Ron arrived, Jer would invite him in for a drink, to ease everyone's nerves. I think that maybe it would allow Jer to see what the man I wanted a hall pass for, is like.

Jeremy went out in the morning to get something, leaving me pacing the house. I had to decide on what to wear, and I needed a nice long soak in the tub. That would leave enough time to do my nails and toes, and a final primping for my date with Ron. When Jeremy returned, i was in the soaking phase, trying not to touch myself but just relaxing before what should be a most eventful evening away from my man.

Jeremy came into the bathroom and stared at me with an odd smile. I asked what was up and he told me that I've never looked this beautiful since our wedding day. He then reached into the warm water and raised my left foot up on the edge and began to gently massage it. i moaned softly as his expert hands caressed each toe as well as the length of my foot, top and bottom. He repeated with the other one, not saying one word. When he slid that foot beneath the surface, I said "I love how you take care of me." He nodded and stood up, the bulge in his jeans telling me he was enjoying the caresses as much as I. He left me to linger some more, until my skin began to get wrinkled.

When I stepped from the bath and into the bedroom, Jer was sitting beside the vanity waiting for my reaction. My eyes captured the items he had laid out on the bed. A royal blue satin blouse, a silver chemise, a mid-thigh length black skirt, and a pair of royal blue silk panties lay on the bed - each with the price tags still attached. My guy spent his morning finding the perfect outfit for my date, all on his own. I kissed his forehead and thanked him for his gifts.

i fingered each item and held them up for him and for me to see in the vanity mirror. The undies were a high cut bikini in front and just a string in the back. As I checked them out, he said "I wanted Ron to see how good your ass looks. Its what I would have wanted you to wear if I were taking you out. I hugged my husband so tightly, no words needed to be added to tell him how much this all meant for me.

On the vanity was my pearl necklace, already chosen from my jewelry box. A bottle of nail polish next to them told me that Jeremy wanted me to look even more ravishing for my lover-to-be.

Once dried off, i slipped my new panties on, discarding the tag. He pulled out the other chair and patted the seat for me. Once seated, Jer raised my foot up and reached for the bottle of nail polish. I have to say that just seeing my husband prepare me for another man was intoxicating! His bulge never lessened as he took care of me, and while I thought about giving him release right then, I knew that his longing and angst would have him more than ready when I came home to him later tonight. And as much as I would love a mouth full of his cum just to settle me down, my own focus needed to be on the experience of the next few hours of my life.

Jeremy lovingly painted each digit, and then each of my fingers, as he held them delicately in his palm. I felt like a young girl again, admiring the bright color as the polish dazzled in the sunlit room. He moved around behind me and wrapped the necklace around my neck. He kissed the back of my head and left me to finish getting ready. My watch read 5:00, so I finished powdering and added a light touch of Chanel from a dusty bottle at rhe back of my vanity. The skirt fit beautifully, and the tingle of the thin layers against my breasts confirmed that a bra wasn't needed tonight.

When I walked down the stairs, Jer was waiting on the sofa and stood up, looking at me like I was his rock star idol. "Am I okay, Jer?" I dared to ask.

"Ron will love it, and I will love it more when you come home to me."

"I feel a little naked without a bra though," I noted.

"That blouse shows them off nicely, and a bra is just a waste of time where you're going. Ron will love that!" my caring man told me, in approval.

It wasnt long after that the doorbell rang and I jumped up hastily. "That's him. Are you okay?" I asked Jer, giving him one last opportunity to back out.

He nodded, "I'm fine. Get the door. I'll let you greet Ron first." My heart beat so loudly as i walked to the door, I was sure Ron would hear it thumping.

I opened the door wide and saw my handsome date just inches from me, his Porsche convertible idling in the driveway. Ron wore grey khakis and a collared, white shirt, buttoned half-way down his chest, showing off the matching white curls to his neatly trimmed beard. He stepped in and kissed my cheek, hands lightly on each of my shoulders. "You look marvelous, Sam." He took my left hand and kissed my fingers just above my wedding rings, as he looked to Jeremy approaching us.

Ron held me near him, as I thanked him for the compliment, and my date nodded a hello to my husband. Jeremy reached out, his hand shaking slightly, saying "Hi, Ron. Please, come in for a drink." Ron clicked a button on his key fob and the car shut off outside, and beeped as its security alarm was set. He then moved his left hand down along my back and cradled my hip, right over top of my g-string waist band, while his right hand extended to shake Jeremy's hand. While Jer gave my handsome, older date the once over, i noticed his reaction as Ron's hand appeared cupping around my hip.

I don't think Ron could have failed to notice how aroused my spouse was at that moment, when Jer's jeans accentuated his firmness along the length of the zipper.

"Well, I think we have time for just one," Ron replied, as he let his right hand drop from their greeting, while his left thumb strummed at the taut string across my back, delivering even more moistness to my mons. He allowed his hand to drift down along curvature of my ass cheek, and teasingly pulled away.

Ron guided me at the small of my back to the sofa as Jeremy asked, "Scotch?"

"Yes, please," said Ron, nodding.

"And you, babe?"

"Yes, please, Jer.". Normally i leave drinking to the evening, and scotch for when I'm wound up from a bad day at work and need to wind down before bed. I was hoping that it would help bring me down from this intense euphoria. I wanted things started, but needed to get through this part of it first. Ron sat with me on the loveseat, leaving Jeremy to hand us our drinks and sit across from us. I sat back, on purpose, and parted my legs and watched as Jeremy glanced at my sexy undies on display for him. I felt so dirty, offering my man a last peek at what he would soon leave another man to cherish.

The two boys were pleasant, with Ron enquiring about Jer's repair shop, and then the subject turned as it usually does with men, to some football and other small talk. I had long since downed my scotch in a couple of mouthfuls, and was feeling the warmth in both my belly and my loins. Soon, Ron gulped the last of his drink and stood up, saying, "Well, Jeremy, I promise to handle Sam with the utmost of care, and bring her back home to you before eleven o'clock. Does that work for you?"

Ron's assertiveness and kindness seemed to bring Jeremy back from the ledge - he had been trying to show he was cool with all of this, but i saw how anxious he was with letting me leave with such a handsome and confident man. When Ron told him he would bring me back to him by eleven, Jeremy's demeanor changed; he now had something firm to rely on as to when I would again be his.

Ron extended a hand once again and then stood beside me and rested his hand on my hip as we walked to the front door, held open by my husband. On my way by, I kissed Jer on his cheek, and mouthed the words "I love you" to him. Jeremy pursed his lips at gave me a small wave as I turned back to get in the front seat. Ever the gentleman, Ron had opened my door and allowed me in, keeping his head high so as not to sneak a peak as my short skirt rose high while I lowered myself into his sleek sports car.

As we backed out of the drive, I noticed movement behind the curtain in the livingroom. Poor Jeremy had one hell of a long night ahead of him, while mine would soon zoom by as fast as Ron's Porsche did along the highway to his home, only 15 minutes away.

Ron and Ronny's home rested on a secluded hillside, near the top, looking down over a majestic view of the city and harbor. Ron led me through the impressive foyer that was filled with the scent of meat sauce. He sat me down at the table and tended to the pot of sauce, and the pasta that were steaming away on the stove. A few seconds later, Ron's maid checked in at the kitchen, her sweater and purse in hand, and asked "Everything alright, Mr. J?"

"Just fine, Maddy. It smells delicious. Enjoy your night," and waved her off pleasantly. She and I exchanged smiles as she walked past, and soon after, Ron was serving up a tasty meal along with a glass of wine.

Dinner was a delight as we talked about wine and women, his wife and my husband. It seemed so unreal that one woman would openly fuck another woman's husband and each of the spouses was okay with it. I knew I would have to find a way to repay my husband when this night was all over.

When we pushed ourselves from the table, and took our dishes to the sink, I set my plates in top of his and felt Ron slip his body in behind mine; his hands landing on each hip, fingers spread wide over my abundant flesh. Ron settled his hardness between my ass cheeks; without question, he was of impressive girth. I wiggled my bum into him, my own hands braced against the countertop.

As Ron's whiskered jaw scrubbed along the side of my neck, his hands slid around my waist to cup my meager breasts; my nipples rock hard from chafing along my satiny chemise. He weighed them together as he nibbled my left ear lobe. Ron's scruffiness was something I've never experienced as my husband has always been clean shaven. I moaned at both his rolling each nipple between thumb and forefinger, and his gentle exploration of my earlobe. I inhaled his manly scent as I exposed my neck for his pleasureful touch.

Part of me wanted to be taken right there, in his kitchen; pawed at and fucked until i could stand it no longer. Part of me wanted to drop to my knees and fellate Ron's beefy cock. He whispered, "Hot tub or master bedroom?" and it made me sigh softly at even more possibilities. The word 'master' invited more dirty thoughts.

"I want your bed," I answered into his ear, as his fingers deftly unclasped each button of my blouse while his thick cock rutted me from behind like a stallion preparing its mare for breeding. He untucked the hem of my blouse and turned me around to face him, releasing it down my arms. His mouth took mine, the coarse prickly hairs ticking my naked lips and chin, as our tongues danced ever so slowly.

Ron pulled back slightly and said, "Bed it is," and peeled open my blouse wide, and off of my shoulders. The cool cloth gave my arms goosebumps as my lover relived me of it. My nipples provided two bumpy contours to the otherwise flowing drape of my silver chemise. Ron, taking my hand in his and tossing my blouse over his shoulder with the other hand, led me away.

I admired the shimmy of my breasts through the fabric of the chemise as we walked toward the grand staircase of the foyer. Ron followed me up the stairs, and I accentuated my swaying hips for him, knowing he was sizing me up from the rear. Halfway up the flight, his hands held my hips firm, stopping me, mid-step. I froze, unsure the reason he stopped us there.

If I wasn't wet enough to be penetrated by this most masculine lover by now, what really did it for me was feeling Ron's hands slide down my skirt and raise the hem up over my hips and baring all of my generous ass to his gaze.

As my thong provided but only a narrow swatch of cloth over my pussy, I was left with little to soak up my readily flowing juices. I felt the coldness of my own lubrication trickling down my left thigh at the same time as Ron's nose delved into the cleft of my ass.

Anal play was never much of a thing for my husband and I, so the tender licks that followed caused me to gasp. My lover's tongue slid deep into the cleft and found the string of my thong, and wormed its way beneath it. The deliciousness of his foreplay had me bend forward, three stairs above, and grasp the edge for support.

With the heady smell of my willing pussy, and my bent over position presenting all of me to him, Ron stood back to take in this erotic scene. It was then that Ron noticed my wetness dripping towards the insides of my knee. He placed his hand on top of my ass and applied pressure to draw my knees down and apart into a slight squat for him.

I had a thought that he would take me right there, and awaited the sound of his zipper Instead, a wet tongue laved at my escaping leakage, following the trail to its origin. i pushed my hips further back and Ron used the afforded access to lick broad strokes from my pussy, into my drenched labial folds, and rearward to my exposed anus.

Ron's hands reached around and toyed my hanging tits through my top while his tongue found the puckered opening in my backside. His bristles scoured my ass cheeks while his tongue darted into the tight folds of my anus. "Take me. Here. Please, Ron," I begged; his saliva began to mix with my juices in the rivulets that flowed down both legs.

Ron pulled his tongue from the entrance to my ass, and replied, "No. Not yet, my love." He unzipped my skirt and tugged it down off my hips, allowing me to step from it. The skirt joined my blouse over his shoulder. I was down to only my chemise and thong, when Ron took my hand and walked the rest of the way to the top of the stairs. He led me down to the end of the hallway to a set of double doors.

As Ron swung them open, we stepped into the largest bedroom I've ever seen, complete with a settee and mini bar. "Scotch?" he offered as he pulled the blankets down from one side of their four-posted bed. My blouse and skirt were hung neatly over the chair beside Ronny's vanity.

"I'm drunk enough," I said in return. "Your cum is all I'm looking to drink, now."

Where did those words come from? Did i actually blurt that out? I stood still in the center of the room as Ron drew back the fresh linen from the other side as well. I blushed at my horny comment.

Ron stood next to the bed and stared at my almost naked body, then announced, "Well, I've got lots of what you're looking for over here," pointing at the obvious tent in the crotch of his slacks. I wasted no time approaching the well dressed man and kissed him most passionately, while my hands unbuttoned his shirt and combed through his furry chest. Ron shucked free of his shirt while my kisses pecked their way down his neck and into the soft hairs near his left nipple. He interrupted my caresses as he lifted the satiny garment from my body, leaving me only in my sopping wet thong.

Unbuckling hs belt while his hands pulled on my erect nipples, I teased, "I hope its as big as it felt in the kitchen!" I unzipped and yanked his trousers hastily to the floor, revealing his tight, white briefs with the distended outline of his snake-like creature, rising up diagonally toward Ron's left hip; so long that the pink foreskin of his uncut cock pushed itself past the waistband.

Another first. The few men that I've fucked were all circumcised, and so my adventure continued. My hands reached behind Ron and slid my fingers beneath the elastic at each of his legs, to savor his rock hard glutes. I lowered to my knees and allowed my tongue to zero in on the skin-cratered tip of his cock, the center of which was pooled in slick, clear precum.

While my hands gripped each of Ron's firm, rigid buttocks, I used my tongue to spoon out the tangy dollop. I rolled my tongue round and round his stiff cock head, before slithering down between the rubbery foreskin and spongy cock head. My hands found the waistband at his hips and forcefully snapped them down, allowing the crisp, white cotton to fall to his feet.

Ron's dick slapped my chin as it no longer had the support of his Jockeys. My right hand wrapped around the girthy flesh as my eyes sized him up to what i knew best. Ron's cock outsized Jeremy's by at least an inch and a half, and was half again as big around. Not truly Coke can sized, but it looked as intimidating. My thumb and finger could not touch as I fisted around his shaft, and then Ron's cock began to harden further; the pink helmet continued growing from its surrounding foreskin. I licked more at the bulbous head, and stretched Ron's foreskin downward with my fist, to reveal his superb cock head so i could take it in my mouth.

I opened as wide as I could, but Ron's shaft was thicker than the tip of his cock, unlike my husband, whose mushroomed head is more expansive than his long, slender shaft.

"Oh, Sam," Ron uttered, as I struggled to get as much of his enormous cock into my aching mouth. I gurgled at times, trying to force him down my throat as i normally do so easily with Jer.

Ron's hands caressed my head as I looked up at him, my mouth as full as a little girl eating popcorn. "Suck on it, sweetheart. Daddy's cock is just too big for your throat."

God, that dirty talk flipped a switch in me! I sucked and gobbled from every angle; I rode my mouth up one side of Ron's insane dick and down the other. I hiked his cock up high and sucked on his heavy ball sack, pulling one ball into my warm mouth and then the other. I became a mad woman, wanting to please my Daddy in any way possible. Ron looked down with pleasure as I began to bob up and down on his amazing dick.

I went over the top and sucked the head of Ron's dick as hard as I could. I would suck hard and then make a popping noise with my lips to release it; only to repeat it again and again. After five or six of those, his helmet had become a darker purple as I suctioned more blood to the spongy tip.

"Enough," he said. "You came here to fuck me, didn't you?" Ron helped me up and said, "Enough of the foreplay Sam. Which way first?" I looked again at his formidable cock and tried to figure out which position I might use to try to fit him inside me. I answered by lying back on his bed and raised my feet up on it.

"Ron," I warned, "Jeremy's not as big as you. I need you to go slow." I trembled as my suitor positioned himself at the edge of the bed and pulled my thighs to meet him there.

"Don't worry, Sam. I'll take it easy. You'll be bouncing on it, all in good time." He guided the fat shaft up and down my wet slit, my dark curly hairs already matted from my arousal.

He let a dollop of spittal drip down over the tip of his cock as lubricant, and then stopped before reaching to the bedside table. "No sense taking any chances," he offered, drizzling streams of lube over his dick and smearing it along the smooth, pink flaps of my labia. Slow, short, and careful strokes turned into slow, lengthy ones. His immense thickness stretched me in all directions, and each penetrative inch brought both discomfort and pleasure at the same time. Soon he was, to my surprise, balls deep inside my pussy, and his deliberately slow strokes eased me into accepting his length and girth.

12