All Comments on 'Can I Validate My Hall Pass? Pt. 02'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
well written

But not my kind of story. Even though I saw the tags I still had hope that she wouldn't do it. Then as the story progressed I had hoped she would return to an empty house with his wedding ring on the counter.

Maybe, if there is a part 3, it is the husband that gets some extra. Maybe Ronny or someone younger and hotter and tighter.

Why is it that the other guy always has a bigger dick and the sex is better? Why not have her strip off his shorts to find a 4 inch dick that immediately cums at he first touch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How Can You Help Jer?

Yes, wife says Jer is a fantastic husband, but will she still want him only in the future as an open marriage can't work if Jer wants kids.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Husband should ask her to validate the divorce papers. Even her idiotic husband deserves better from a wife than her turning into a useless twat.

Well written, but its still a wuss husband, wrapped up into a nice little typical cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just another...

...cuck story. Nothing new. Another amazingly bigger cock, mind-blowing sex, and a wimp husband - who can’t expect his wife to respect him since he has no self-respect. Divorce is inevitable in next chapter. One star ⭐️ for this one.

BigJim48BigJim48about 3 years ago
Hall & Divorce Pass

If the average penis/cock/pecker is 6 inches, why are all of these extramarital episodes in LW always with a longer/thicker member? I'm trying to remember why there was a hall pass but the info just wasn't sufficiently interesting enough to commit to memory. But as another reader commented - she didn't have to use it. AND she didn't have to rub it in her partners face. Nope! She had to make him meet and "perform" as the hapless cuckold for her "Date". Partner a lowly mechanic but the lover was an ER doctor - no respect left in her mind! Oh and the hall pass seems to have transformed itself into a serial affair. NOPE! DIVORCE is the end of a possible Pt. 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tom?

Why is it these cuck-author-wannabe's can never get their characters straight. I think they are too busy stroking one hand and typing the other. They have no clue who they are writing about.

Same shit different cuck.

Looking for good writing? you won't find it here.

Smokepole

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

How did you get the idea that her husband loves her so much to admit her other fuckers? It is an act of complete turning away from love and care. For him it is like rubbish that is disposed of in the garbage can. These garbage cans are searched for useful items by the homeless. So it is with his wife. She is worthless to him. Or would you make the most valuable things you have in your possession available to others like rubbish? Even hoarders wouldn't share their rubbish with others, let alone their most valuable assets. But as I said, under the idiotic guise of "He loves me so much that he". Just turn the tables and ask her if she loves you so much that she lets you fuck other women on the side. It's just sex and only serves your sexual development! But as I said, the idiots are not dying out; not even in the fantasy world of some authors and readers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What about the husband

Your coukhold husband getting any strange while your falling for a married doctor? You need a divorce screwing around no protection. What about pregnancy or stds?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

..."Tom whispered "Get on me, Sam," Oops?

Seriously, I like your writing style. Descriptive, yet simple and carnal, from the woman's perspective. If there's a sequel, avoid the hubby sucking another's spunk out of her. That turns the stomach of most men.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Cuckfan keeps trying to write, but hasn't done it yet.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Of course the lover was better than the husband and of course he did things the husband would never do, and of course she got better sex than ever. One thing puzzles me: if you are sitting in the beer garden and drinking your beloved beer, and suddenly someone else is drinking from your beer glass and puking it back into your glass, would you keep drinking that stuff? No, I thought to myself! But your wife can be defiled and puked by someone else, and you take the used whore back again? Incomprehensible! I would give her a kick in the ass, and my life would be a lot nicer without her! But as I said, I'm not an insane cuckold fan either!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Don't like the "Daddy" language crap. Never have in any story.

I am giving you a 5 anyway, because other than that, it was a good tale.

As for hall passes, we have instituted them in every relationship I have had. They are good for a marriage. They forestall cheating.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

And a lot of stupid comments by the little boys pretending to be men

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous