Can I Validate My Hall Pass? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A noise startled me. Footsteps. And then from the corner of my eye, i noticed Ronny standing at the bedroom door still wearing her scrubs. She said, matter-of-factly, "Hi sweetie, I'm heading to the shower... oh, hi Sam! Sorry to interrupt. I'll be in the hot tub sweetie. Nice to see you again, Sam."

It was the craziest thing. Ron never even slowed down, or looked Ronny's way while he was fucking me to the hilt. Ron's burrowing cock and my gaping pussy was in her full view from the door, while her husband continued to deep fuck me right front of her. The only sounds I could hear were my gasping breath and his balls slapping my ass each time his dick rooted itself against my cervix.

Even more crazy was that, once she finished speaking, Ronny stayed in the doorway watching us fuck. Her hand slipped into her green scrubs as she leaned against the door jamb. Meanwhile Ron's bloated dick felt much less intrusive, and more delectable with every talented thrust.

"See? You're taking it, Sam," said Ron, with a proud grin. "I think you're ready for a horsey ride. Dont you? Wanna climb on Daddy's cock, sweetheart?" I had been focused on breathing to accommodate my lover, so my reply came with just a nod. As Ron climbed onto the bed, I looked to the door to see Ronny had left us.

Ron moved to his back and I crouched over his vertical rod, easing slowly onto his shaft well lubricated with our juices. My hands nestled in Ron's white curly chest hairs, playing with his nipples and I wondered at how easily I was able to work my way down to the base of his trunk.

When our pubic curls mashed together, I relaxed for a few seconds, my stomach muscles easing somewhat. I felt as though his pole was pushing at my belly, but I was ready to ride it.

"Sam, I need to tell you something before we go further. I've done this with women as small as you, and once you get going, you're going to become quite emotional. Its just how it is, so let yourself go. You'll be just fine. I'll take good care of you. Okay?"

I knew that I already felt full, and I did wonder how much more intensity I could stand, but I was determined to find out. I began a slow ascent, and then back down his huge dick, all the while supporting myself with my hands on his rib cage.

I increased the speed, and as I did, I felt like I had to pee. Two or three more strokes of my cervix crushing into his pole, as I sat on him, increased my need to pee. "I need to pee," I begged, although not wanting to stop the rhythm.

"You won't pee, darling. Just fuck Daddy and let it all happen. I got you!"

I released my weight onto him, again and again, until I felt it. When Ron's cock head hit my cervix for God knows how many times, I felt a mind boggling release, and then at my next landing I heard it; a rush of juices splashed from between Ron's fat cock and my vaginal lips.

Our eyes locked and Ron said " Ride it out, Sam," as I bounced with abandon, up and down over him, dizzy with delight. A flood of clear fluid spilled between us as my head swam in the sensations from my exploding g-spot. Ron began to stoke my clit as I continued to push my cunt harder onto his rigid pole. I heard Ron grunt and watched the pained look in his face as he delivered rope after rope of seed inside my wanton pussy, while I kept my rhythm. Suddenly, my climax hit me like a brick.

I shuddered and my stomach contracted as my orgasm took me over. I fell off of Ron, curled like a fetus beside him, my legs shaking uncontrollably. Before I could gain my breath, Tom whispered "Get on me,Sam," but I couldnt take any more. My pussy was so afire, I couldn't touch it without feeling a jolt. I shook my head, no.

"Not on my cock, Sam," he begged. "Squat on my face. I want to lick you out." Again, a request my husband would never make after just dumping his spunk inside me, but this has been such a wild ride and I planned on riding it, right to the end.

So I got myself up, turned around so my ass was above his face and I was looking toward his feet. I lowered my pussy over Ron's waiting mouth, and lowered my face to lap up the slimy cum that spread along his deflating length. The milky cum littered his balls as well, and so I savored his salty flavor while my cunt spilled his massive load back into Ron's mouth. After a few moments, Ron tried to pay homage to my clit, but I pushed him away, as it was still far too sensitive for anything more.

I asked, "Does Daddy want to share with Sammy?" Ron's eyes widened as he nodded. I turned back around and slid my body down on top of his. His chest hair tickled my breasts, and his tongue offered me some of the viscous, gooey seed that he hand't yet swallowed. We kissed, our tongues again swirling round and round. I fell off him once more and his hand took mine as our bodies crashed for a while.

I must have dozed off. When I awoke, Ron was standing next to the bed. He placed my clothes on the bed and said, "Its after 10, Sam. I need to get you back to Jeremy."

Our ride home was quiet, with little small talk. We were both exhausted. We agreed that it was a fun time and that Ron was open to another night together, but only if Jer and Ronny would agree. I had no doubts Ronny would care, based on seeing her jilling herself off at the doorway earlier. When I stepped from the car, Ron closed the door and he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"See you at work," I said, standing near the front door, and Ron waved as he drove off. I turned in time to see the curtains fall in place. I knew it was time to bring myself fully back to that fantastic husband waiting for me inside. The man who loves and trusted me enough to let me go out to explore my sexuality all on my own.

12