All Comments on 'Can I Watch, Mom? (Illustrated)'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
HeyAllHeyAll12 months agoAuthor

Much appreciation to NGTVisualStudio for the incredible artwork, and to the readers for being here. Hope you've enjoyed. Be well,

heyall

EloquentmanEloquentman12 months ago

The illustrations are gorgeous and the perfect compliment to a fun story. Karen is hot 🔥🔥🔥

ccs29745ccs2974512 months ago

Great story and illustrations. Loved every bit of it. Great job!

Mr_BradyMr_Brady12 months ago

Loved the great artwork, as well as the story. Favorited it too ❤️

johntcookseyjohntcooksey12 months ago

Well done. Hope you continue the collaboration.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5712 months ago

Awesome storyline and art work! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ecstatically good

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a fun story. NGTVVisualStudio did a wonderful job with the expressions on Karen's face. Loved it. 5 started it. Waiting and wanting more from you two.

rutherford366rutherford36612 months ago

Good art work with a great story. 5-stars.

DanDraperDanDraper12 months ago

Great illustrations, it definitely helped make the story more exciting.

5-stars.

gunmakergunmaker12 months ago

Very simple and basic story. With the illustrations, which were quite good, it was excellent.

IJS0904IJS090412 months ago

Fantastic artwork and a great story.

stockingnutstockingnut12 months ago

Love it! You never disappoint.

boaman007boaman00712 months ago

Another great story very well paced. Thanks!

cruiser_2015cruiser_201512 months ago

Wow! So hot! Great story!

creativeandfuncreativeandfun12 months ago

Wickedly delicious story! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

THE STORY AND THE ILLUSTRATIONS WERE A GREAT COMPLIMENT TO EACH OTHER. PLEASE DO ANOTHER, OR MORE.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nicely done, simple and yet effective. Great art work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fantastic! Gorgeous mom can now give and receive the pleasure they need.

OseekerOseeker12 months ago

Loved this taboo story with illustrations. Oversized a bit but added to the eroticism of the whole thing!

5 Stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story and illustrations

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great artwork...I'd like to see more of that style.

dmallorddmallord12 months ago

This was an interesting piece. Somewhere along the storyline, I felt this would have been better told from the mother's first-person perspective. Why that thought? It seemed more like her initial personal angst from the story's onset. This took tremendous effort from both the writer's and illustrator's efforts. So labor intensive. Good job - both of you.

ghalbertmckghalbertmck12 months ago

Pretty good, and nice illustrations AND her tits are way too big.

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes12 months ago

Good story; the illustrations make it.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger6912 months ago

Delightful, sexy piece of fluff. Who cares if it's realistic - it's hot as hell. Boner time in my pants as I read it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Mom is hot 🔥 🔥 🔥

lexlogan8lexlogan812 months ago

Loved it. I saw Karen's exaggerated figure as just reflecting the way her son viewed his sexy mom. Worked perfectly with the style of art.

pantylvr2pantylvr212 months ago

Very hot, loved it

Client8Client812 months ago

Lordy! Was this erotic!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story (5 stars) and illustrations! By the time I got to the "pink bikini" pic I was shamelessly pumping my very swollen dong. If you're able to include similar illustrations in your future stories it will significantly add to your already excellent story telling.

daltonzdaltonz12 months ago

Fantastic story! First time I’ve finished an illustration

brackenhillbrackenhill12 months ago

Superb story with really erotic art work - a gem

PNW_DadPNW_Dad12 months ago

One of the best pieces of erotica I've had the pleasure to read. The illustrations perfectly matched the storyline. Keep up the good work!

STUGPOLESTUGPOLE12 months ago

great story and illustrations! Totally wonderful and deeply erotic

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great a single Mother and her son, finding a great pleasure in fucking.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

I wonder if the mother has much back pain from those humongous breasts!

5

dwr0242dwr024212 months ago

Great story and I really love the illustrations! I hope you do more like this!

LeatherGuy25LeatherGuy2512 months ago

As per VERY USUAL, ALWAYS GOOD/GREAT and works of euphoria running wild yet again and again through your pages. THANK YOU.

Randy56rRandy56r12 months ago

Super hot and delicious, some of my friends had hot moms that I fantasized about. This was very well written. Appreciated that they could be so candid with each other.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

as always ....a great story and i imagine great help with your illustrator .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story, awesome art work. Kudo's to both you and NGTVisual.

☆☆☆☆☆

lotmorethanfun76lotmorethanfun7612 months ago

Love the story and the illustrations.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStone11 months ago

The illustrations remind me of Chuck Austen. That’s a compliment. Can you draw normally proportioned sexy people too? These drawings are superb. But I found the cartoony proportions of both Mom and Son distracting and distancing.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie11 months ago

I am in love with this story. I’be been playing with myself the whole time I was reading and I’m about to cum so hard

SoNaughtySoNaughty11 months ago

Wow, HeyAll! That was incredible! I was so into the story that I could not tear my eyes from it. Fantastic job as always. Keep in touch.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The illustrations were very well done. I agree with dmallord that the story might have been stronger told from the mother's point of view (first person). The only real issue I take is that I hate reading a story narrated in the present tense. I really wish you wouldn't do that. You might think it puts the reader "in the moment," but actually, it pulls this reader out of the story. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but if you want a small bit of constructive criticism, there it is. Please consider sticking to past tense. I guarantee it will not lower your scores. I didn't score this one because I just couldn't give a five, but if it had been past tense, I would have voted and given it a five.

Kiwi4everKiwi4ever11 months ago

I enjoyed this story it could happen in any family when the Husband/Father has gone and the needs of both Mother & Son become the same and it keeps both happy and satisfied and does not hurt anyone else in the world.

LaurawkLaurawk11 months ago

Amazing. The illustration are so so good. Love to know who did them

8letters8letters11 months ago

Excellent! The story is ho-hum, but it combined with the many illustrations was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This reminds me of the pictures I once found of my cousin's girlfriend being fucked by an anonymous male. My cousin was in combat situations at the time. Rumors were that his girlfriend was available to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! Just wow! Now, if only someone will rigidly follow this series of illustrations with a live model and in photographic form, they would have an award winning story. But this has "set the bar high " I know two women in my life that I'd love to see in the role of the "mom".

Crusader235Crusader23511 months ago

Great mom and son sex story, also loved the art. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you so much, HeyAll and NGTVVisualStudios!! This is the very best combination of erotica AND artwork I have had the great pleasure to experience on Literotica. Ever. I pray that I can find more cooperative creations by you both. An easy 5 but truth be told it would be an easy 10 as well.

~Jim

Woodsman85Woodsman8511 months ago

That was a hot story with hot illustrations!! I came at the same time they did soo even though the story rushed to the end, it was 5 ⭐

BiWifeSharerBiWifeSharer11 months ago

Really enjoyed the story and the illustrations. Got me rock hard!

assman70assman7011 months ago

Wow, what a nice and staright to the point story, if you are a man, it makes you go back in time and wish you had a mom such as the one in the illustrations. Too bad the father is out of the picture, it would make it even hotter if they were doing it behind his back and making sure not to get caught. Too bad there is not a second or third part to it. An absolutely 5*.

footslave1footslave111 months ago

Such a good mommy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

typical mother son incest story it can actually happen about 5% of reported cases of incest. I have known of a case of mother/son/sister (daughter). He was fucking both of them.

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight10 months ago

Great story and great illustrations! I read this several times, then went to my 20 year old son’s bedroom, dropped beside him (he was naked and probably masturbating), and read him the entire story. We then fucked each other non-stop for hours. And like the mom, I told him to move to my bed. It has been the best days ever!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"5.0 = 💯% = A++"

stratmanstratman10 months ago

Great illustration. Nice story as well. Hot!

christi11christi1110 months ago

That was good and I really liked the ending. Thanks for sharing.

Baqfid12Baqfid1210 months ago

Just fabulous! Pictures added to the story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story and illustrations!! 5 Stars!! Now Tom needs to do some serious titty fucking of his mom's big melons.

cark59cark5910 months ago

Great stories love the drawings,

BobSa72BobSa7210 months ago

Mesmerizing story and the pictures made it the sweetest story

Iangillan53Iangillan539 months ago

Loved this illustrated story 🔥🤤 great work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the best

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really good story. I especially like how the mother sets boundaries, and keeps pushing them back! Enjoyed the progression, from showing her tits, to showing her ass, to screwing him. Eventually, i figure they'll abandon clothing and walk around nude. Looking forward to further adventures.

alstashin@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is my favorite. Your story was fast paced with no place to pause. You allowed the illustrations to speak for them self. The compliments and responses were perfect. You skipped the annoyance of measurements. You definitely fulfilled the old cliche of, 'Keep'em hunger'.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It is EXCELLENT !

phantom1984phantom19847 months ago

I love this story. Every story you have written ive loved but this one with the illustrations is the best.

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeter7 months ago

Blody Fantastic, Keep them CUMing yes///?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LOVE THE STORY & THE ILLUSTRATIONS.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ (5)!

NawtyMeNawtyMe7 months ago

Fuck yes!!!!!!!#

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5.0 = 100%

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

I'm just now getting into reading and looking at the illustration categories they are a little better then originals my mind doesn't have to work so hard on creating images especially the stories that lacks some details so on that note keep up the gggrrreeeaaattt works of arts and thanks

🙉🙈🙊💨🤮

🤯🧠🧟‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot story, but I kept waiting for him to lick her clean as well, if nothing else let her suck him off and share a cum kiss.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love a good incest story. This made the grade!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot hot story, with scorching hot illustrations. I am a boobs-man and I just loved the mother's awesome boobs. Not that I didn't like her stupendous bubble butt. 5 stars. Please keep these stories with illustrations coming.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 2-Tom and his mother Karen continue fucking every chance they have. Tom fucks Karen in bed, in the shower, in the kitchen, on the floor, in every room in the house, in the backyard at night, and in every closet in the house. Tom pumps many loads of his hot, thick, and sticky cum filled willed with millions of his sperm deep inside of his mother Karen's pussy daily. Tom impregnates Karen six times and Karen gives birth to three daughters and three sons.

ValerieRValerieR4 months ago

The illustrations really add a lot to this story. I just find incest very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

very well illustrated and entertaining.

paragem_oneparagem_one3 months ago

I love it when they walk away with their ass swaying. Swaying side to side with my cum dripping down the inside of their legs. They, almost invariably, find a reason to stop and bend over to pick up mine or her clothing. Making sure they display the status of both holes and then glance back at me as if to assure themselves their sexuality was appreciated. Lovely women of all ages and body types. Just wanting attention and appreciation of their most base, animal nature. Lovely, wonderful women.

Felix SqualitasFelix Squalitas3 months ago

As a writer, it pains me to admit that the illustrations do enhance the story. Of course most people's mothers don't look remotely like that, but hey, it's pornography.

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight3 months ago

Well 8 months ago I read this, then went to my son’s bedroom and read it to him. We started fucking all night. Then I told him to move into my room. We have since been lovers every day and night. The fucking, sucking, and loving have been exquisite. A really great story and while my 36D tits don’t match the great illustrated ones in the story, my mouth, ass, vagina, and tits keep him turned on and his 8inch cock rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Definitely made me want to read more...

"That night, they fucked more than they slept... Her desires for sex with her son negated all of her reluctance to cross into the bounds of doing anything he asked of her...

Spyder23Spyder23about 2 months ago

Great artwork as well as story.

roveroneroveroneabout 2 months ago

Very nice artwork and hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow!

HeyAllHeyAllabout 2 months agoAuthor

Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips appreciated

x

https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories

x

heyall

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Chapter 2 - Tom followed his mother Karen into her room and into her shower where they began kissing passionately French-style with each of their tongues dancing together erotically for the first time. While they showered together, Tom picked his mother Karen up and she wrapped her long legs around her son's ass. Tom backed his mother Karen back to the shower wall and forced his big hard cock into Karen's pussy and began fucking her as hard as he could. Karen's pussy juices were flowing as son and mother fucked hard. Finally, Tom orgasmed at the same time his mother Karen and he pumped forty jet streams of hot, thick, sperm-filled cum deep inside of her just as Karen's body was ovulating. One of Tom's millions of sperm found it's way to one of Karen's eggs fertilizing it and impregnating Karen. Nine months later, Karen gave birth to twins, a baby son who looked just like Tom and a baby daughter who looked just like Karen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Can I Watch Series Info