Can it be Rebuilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had to tell myself not to stare at her, she'd just think I was a creep but I did watch her over the course of the next few hours. I'd had enough to drink, enough discussions and was looking to leave when I bumped into her as I made my way through the crowd.

"I apologised and she grabbed my arm. She said bye to her friends and walked with me. I offered to get her a drink but she said, "I've caught you watching me. I saw how embarrassed you were if I did. You look cute. I was about to leave as well. Let's leave together."

"We did. I walked her home and we chatted away. She was as intelligent as she was beautiful. When we reached her flat, she kissed me lightly and thanked me for safely getting her home. Her kiss sent an electrical charge over my whole body.

"I was about to ask her for a date, well I was summoning all my courage which isn't much when it's personal, when she asked if I liked football. I did so she told me to pick her up at 2pm for the football.

"Later that night, as I walked home I thought she outdid my fantasy woman. I couldn't recall what we had talked about but I'd never enjoyed myself more.

"The next morning my friends took great delight in that yet again, I had been picked up. I've never been able to actually pick up a woman."

Sarah asked Margaret, "Is his recollection right?"

Margaret laughed, "Yes. I saw him. He stood out as he wasn't loud, didn't try and force himself on others. When I saw him smile, laugh I saw such a caring person. I was shy so didn't know how to approach him. I did move slightly, deliberately, so he bumped into me but he never noticed it was my fault. As we walked to my flat, he was the perfect gentleman. I don't recall what we spoke about either. It was instinctive to kiss him. I'd never done that before.

"I saw he was thinking about a date but like me he didn't have the self-confidence. I just blurted out about the football. His relief was off the scale. I went into my flat and was so happy, I couldn't sleep for ages.

"In the morning, my friends couldn't believe I had a date. Miss Wallflower."

Sarah asked, "How did the date go?"

Margaret smiled, "It was the best date ever. Saints won. Afterwards we went for a drink, then a meal. He walked me home and we did have quite a few kisses. Kisses which I'd never experienced before. I was breathing so quickly. I thought I'd peed myself later as my panties were so wet but it was me. I'd never felt such arousal. I didn't know that was what it was then. I'd a very sheltered upbringing."

I looked at her. She'd never mentioned that.

I spoke quietly, "It was the best date ever. I didn't know she was from Perth and followed Saints. I'm from Methven and have followed Saints because of my dad. The match at Easter Road showed another side of her. I never thought a girl like her could know so many expletives as she ripped the Hibs players to shreds if they fouled our players or the referee if he didn't give them the foul.

"I didn't want it to end so we found ourselves having a drink and a meal. I know what she means when she talks about those kisses. She has never said how aroused she became. I didn't know. I know she must have felt me as I was certainly erect. They just ignited fires all over my body."

Sarah asked, "How long before you became intimate?"

Margaret blushed, "It was a while. I wouldn't have stopped him but I couldn't tell him to make love to me. Not because I didn't want him to but I had no real experience worth calling it. I thought he'd move to someone more sexually capable."

I spoke softly, nervously, "It was probably closer to six months. It's hard to explain why. I could sense she wasn't adverse to the idea but there was something holding her back. To be honest I didn't have much experience and felt she was out of my league so if I fucked it up, we were done. I was deeply in love with her by the end of our second date and I didn't want to lose her. I took it slow. We did pet, I did have restricted access to her breasts and later pussy. I manually brought her off. She did wank me.

"When we did finally make love, I took it slowly making sure I did everything I could to make her enjoy it. It was the best sex I'd ever had due to my love for her. Her love for me I saw in her eyes."

Sarah nodded, "From what you've not said, I presume, Margaret wasn't a hive of activity, not demonstrative in the act. Am I right?"

Margaret blushed, "I wasn't. I wanted him to make love to me but I was so afraid of being ridiculed for not knowing what to do, I let him do all the work. I was too tense to let myself go. I did enjoy it, the caressing, the holding but when he ate me, I was so surprised at how my body reacted. I had to force myself not to push him away. I had my first true orgasm then. While the ones when he had masturbated me were nice, very nice even - this was explosive!

"I grabbed him and made him fuck me so I could feel him in me. Later I thought I did that to avoid using my mouth on his cock. I was surprised when as we cuddled after he came, his cock recovered and he slowly fucked me again. I didn't cum but had so much enjoyment watching him, feeling him and the strange way, my body was reacting."

I said quietly, "I never expected her to be gung ho. I was nervous, she was nervous. I thought it had been a great start and would get better. It kind of stayed there for a long time before it slipped backwards."

Sarah asked Margaret, "How many previous partners did you both have?"

I answered, "Two." Margaret blushed, "None."

Sarah noted that. I was shocked as I expected someone as beautiful as her to have had a few.

Sarah looked at me, "Have you never enquired about her previous partners or spoken about yours?"

I shook my head, "I presumed she had had some experience as being so beautiful she'd have had her pick of men. I didn't want to be told I was inferior."

Sarah asked Margaret, "Did you ever consider telling him and looking for help?"

Margaret blushed, "Sometimes but I was so embarrassed. If he brought it up, I wanted to say yes but I became a freezer. I behaved the opposite of what I wanted as I thought he'd laugh and ridicule me. I know he wouldn't, that's not his nature but my self-doubt always said that I didn't deserve him."

Sarah said softly, "Both of you feel you didn't deserve the other. It's far more common than people realise as we see our faults and the other's virtues. In truth, we have both virtues and faults. Communication is the key. At the beginning you managed to communicate to get around your problem but in the end it started to drive a wedge between you.

"You've said how you courted but nothing like that came up when we talked about the most recent years. This slow fracturing allowed the negative thoughts to increase. It was that negativity which fuelled Margaret's guilt over losing your baby. Failed. Dan's failure to instigate more frequent sex, justified by him as not forcing you against your will, was subconsciously giving her another message, she wasn't desired.

"Dan had taken consciously the reduction in what you did together as normal as work intervened, both of you tired after a long day. In truth he hid that he felt you no longer desired him. He feared rejection so didn't instigate sex often. The sex was basic as you withdrew from each other.

"Neither of you were aware as you had hidden those thoughts so deeply. Had you come to me or another counsellor, I believe none of this explosion would have happened."

Margaret asked quietly, "Where do we go from here?"

Sarah asked, "Where do you wish to go?"

Margaret just looked at her, then me. I saw her resolve change to fear and back to resolve. She was gathering her thoughts. I was trying to gather mine. I knew I'd be asked the same question.

Finally, she looked at me, "I want to kiss him. I need to feel if what we had is still there. I always felt a connection as we kissed even latterly. If it's still there, I would like us to court, rediscover the person we were and who we are now. If we can go forward together that would be my dream. Dan may totally disagree."

Both looked at me, "I'm shocked Margaret wishes to kiss me, even try to build a new relationship. I never saw that coming. I have never considered that as an option. When I found out I still loved her, I could only see her rejecting me if I suggested it. She's right those kisses never lost their electricity.

"I would be agreeable to her suggestion."

Sarah spoke quietly, "Each of you only thought of the worst possible outcome as you both thought you didn't deserve each other. You both stated how at the beginning, you were so shy, lacked confidence in yourself. Despite all the things you have achieved as a couple, individually, professionally, that feeling never left you, it was gnawing away inside each of you.

"I can help you both. I'm glad Margaret said court rather than jump into bed. That may come in time but rediscover your relationship first if possible. If it arrives embrace it. If not, you can remain friends.

"We can schedule next week and depending on what happens in between decide what we need to do."

As we stood up to leave, Margaret came up to me, grabbed my head and kissed me. I found myself returning the kiss with interest. We kissed for at least a minute before separating. Sarah was smiling.

Margaret said, "I'm sorry but I had to know. I didn't give you the option to refuse."

I answered slowly, "I think you did the right thing. I'd have avoided it, not wanting to find we'd lost that feeling. It was still there for me."

Margaret kissed me again, she laughed, "Just checking. It's definitely there for me."

Sarah was smiling as she said, "It looks like we'll be working on communication skills and when you are both ready sex skills. We'll keep your individual sessions as well for a few weeks until you are both fully at ease with your recent discoveries."

I spoke softly, "Margaret, can we have lunch this weekend? Maybe head for a walk. Just be us again."

Margaret quickly said, "Yes, pick me up tomorrow at 12," as though she didn't want to give me time to retract.

When we stepped into the waiting room our mothers were astounded at the smiles, no tears. Margaret hugged her mum and whispered. Diane gasped before hugging her back. Mum looked at me. I whispered to her and she hugged me. She was in tears. So was Diane.

Over the next month we spent time together and began working with Sarah on our self-confidence and how we communicated. It was difficult to see openly demonstrated how despite being comfortable and confident at work, I was still the rather shy and diffident person I'd been as a youngster. Margaret was similar. Sarah looked at how we had responded to or avoided discussion. Most of that was on how to bring up what we perceived as problems before they became real problems. As we spoke about examples we had used, we explored different approaches which would have worked better. We learned how it was okay to say, I'm not following you so try another tack. Some were so subtle we were both amazed at how they had opened a split.

One evening as we walked a small trail, Margaret pulled me to her and kissed me like her life depended on it. "Dan, please take my tits out to play. I want to feel your kisses on them." I was shocked, she'd never asked for anything like that. I found a spot and undid her blouse. Her bra was new, a pink silk one. I carefully undid the hooks and lifted the bra over her breasts. They are a lovely 38D. The nipples have caught my eyes at times. When she is aroused, her areolas can go a deep red. As I kissed them gently while caressing the other, she said seductively, "The panties match!"

My spare hand moved under her skirt and climbed her thigh. I was shocked to find she was wearing stockings something she had only done rarely. The heat as I approached her pussy was immense. I received another shock. There wasn't enough material to call them panties. They felt lovely, her pussy was wet and I couldn't find a pubic hair.

I must have been in a daze as until she started stroking my bare cock, I never realised she had unzipped me and removed me from my pants.

My heart was racing as she whispered, "You can fuck me, cum over my tits or in my mouth. If you only want a wank that's okay."

I put her over a low branch, moved her pink thong to the side and fucked her doggy style. I tried to use her clit but she demanded, "Just fuck me. I only want to feel you in me." I did, her pussy was different. I tried to think of other things as my sperm started to rise. It didn't work. I held her hips as I rammed her as hard and as fast as I could. My eyesight was going. My eyes were closed as I came and the fireworks played on my inner lids. I was gasping for breath.

I cuddled her, playing with her tits as we came down. She had cum as I came. Once we redid our clothing we walked on. We hadn't gone far when Margaret started laughing. My look must have been a question. She eventually calmed enough to say, "Thong's don't catch much."

We walked on, arm around each other. I was quiet until she said, "Tell me your thoughts."

I looked at her as I kissed her, "I never expected any of that. First your invitation and then finding the rest of your lingerie. To be honest I would have been happy with a wank but the offer was the best one I've ever had. You've done something with your pussy."

She smiled, "I'm glad you noticed. The lingerie is new, never used before. I disposed of all my old lingerie. I knew some of your thoughts on lingerie so I bought some especially for you. I put it on as it's a lovely evening and I thought if we petted, you'd enjoy it. I was waiting for you to start but you behaved yourself like normal so I took the plunge. It's an area we need to speak to Sarah about.

"I'm glad I did as it was everything I wanted it to be. I hope you enjoyed it as well."

I just kissed her passionately. I opened her blouse. She hadn't refastened her bra so I was able to play with her tits before lifting her onto another branch and fucked her, face to face. As I did, I told her for the first time outside of Sarah's room, "I love you!"

Margaret gasped and tried to fuck back but the branch wasn't a good angle for that. She was nibbling my ears, telling me she loved me as I came again. I tried to apologise as she hadn't cum but she just kissed me, "There'll be plenty of time for that later."

It was two very happy and tired people who walked home. I would have a coffee before I left for the cottage. We both had a lot to think about. Before I left she said she wanted to show me something. She stripped to her lingerie. She asked quietly, "Did I get it right? I do need more. I'd be happy if you come with me so I could buy the lingerie you will enjoy seeing me in."

My cock had been sleeping comfortably dreaming of such a hot pussy. He woke up with a vengeance. She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. She striped me and laid me on my back. She moved her very wet thong and mounted me. She removed her bra and let her breasts swing as she slowly lifted and fell along the length of my cock. She fed me her breasts. She was describing her feelings, "You fill me perfectly. I can run my clit over your cock. The feelings are amazing. You'll get this more often. I'm trying to take my time but I can feel an explosion building. Just feeling your body against mine is so amazing."

She began deeper strokes forcing me into her. My hips helped as my cock was desperate to empty himself into her. We were both being highly vocal. That had never happened before. I thought she'd cum and I could turn her over but her pussy wasn't having that. As she came I had to cum again. She collapsed onto top of me. This was the most vocal she had ever been.

We cuddled for ages. She whispered in my ear, "We need to shower. It's getting too late to return to the cottage. Sleep here. You still have clothes here for the office tomorrow."

We did that. She never put a robe on as we made a bedtime drink. I kept looking at her well fucked pussy. It was beautiful bare. She held me, "Dan, you'll be able to eat me, I'll look to give you blowjobs. We'll discuss our needs, our fantasies. There are two things I rule out unless you are very persuasive. Involving others and toilet games."

I laughed, "I can live with those restrictions. This is a first you staying naked. Have you been discussing sex with Sarah?"

Margaret blushed, "Not directly. In our individual session I did mention I wanted to learn to please you. Sarah dived into our sex life and why I needed help. From that she said I needed to please myself first. I'd learn what pleasure was and what aroused me. She told me to get a book and look at certain sections which would prepare me for when we started having sex. I was surprised that she was so confident we would. It was weeks before your revelation. I've been doing the exercises. You said pussy was different. She's still a lot to learn but she's coming on.

"Tonight, has been a wonderful surprise. It's the best sex I've ever had. You make it so beautiful for me. If all we do is this until Sarah starts on our sexual hang-ups and how to be better, I'll take it. It shows how good we could be together."

Once in bed I went down and kissed her pussy. I told Margaret, "Not to arouse her but to say thank you. Good manners mean a lot." Margaret laughed at that so moved till she kissed my cock. He tried to respond but he was beaten. Happy but beaten.

I set off for work with lipstick around my cock. It was just a kiss but those two kisses were double what she had done before. Not quite true but it was rare.

Over the next few weeks, we courted and made love quite a few times. In fact, far more often than previously.

We were coming up to inaugurating the new laboratories but we had a software problem. I called William and told him. There was a local firm with a very good reputation which I would have advised consulting. He picked up on that. I had to admit, my former wife was one of the computer experts there and I didn't want him to feel I would be biased in suggesting her company.

He laughed, "Dan, you'd only tell us good companies, it's not in your nature to potentially screw your work just to aid a friend. All your recommendations so far have been excellent. If you think they are the company bring them on board. If you want me to investigate them I will but I'll probably end up agreeing with you."

I told him I would contact them.

I called Margaret. She was surprised when I asked to come to her office. I would bring some colleagues. We had a problem which I hoped she would be able to help. I described it as best I could so she could have who she thought she'd need to be there if possible.

She sighed heavily, "If I'd known you'd invent a reason for a date today, I'd have worn nicer lingerie."

I laughed. I knew she was wearing a lovely lilac satin set. The downside she was wearing tights.

Martin, David, Anna and Cheryl accompanied me. Margaret had three colleagues, Jonathan, Colin and Mary. We explained the problem as best as we could. Margaret and Mary asked more questions teasing answers. Our lack of computer knowledge wasn't a problem for them. As we were describing it, Colin and Jonathan were working on keyboards displaying their work on big screens at the side.

Cheryl yelled "that's it" as one movement came across the screen. From there they looked at close parts and we ended up with about a dozen of these glitches.

As we spoke, she said, "This gives us an idea of what is going wrong. We'll need to come and run some tests on your mainframe and software to confirm it's just these. They could be a symptom of the problem not the problem but it's a very good start."

Martin asked, "How can you tell?"

Jonathan laughed, "Remember the old joke about a woman taking a car into a garage saying there was a sound like a bottle banging about in the boot. They looked in the boot saw nothing so did tests. Found nothing but when they drove the car there it was. They repeated all the steps but again driving the vehicle, the sound appeared. Time after time this happened, leaving them bamboozled. Eventually someone lifted the boot carpet and there was a bottle running about the floor weld.