All Comments on 'Can No One Shoot Straight? Ch. 02'

by Wolf007

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
114FSO114FSO9 months ago

Out Fucking Standing. Such a well worked out tactical event. Brings a wet eye to this old soldier. The only thing missing, Air Assault from Helicopters, along with maybe an AH-64 Longbow, a couple OH-58D, and A10 Warthogs. Just the same, I do have the wet eye.

ToymandaveToymandave9 months ago

Yes, please continue the story. I want to see what you have planned for the former family.

hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

A little bit rambling, but good. 4*.

Gmann006Gmann0069 months ago

hell yes, great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Yes! Please continue!

Anxiously waiting next chapter!

InfosaugerInfosauger9 months ago

Very hard to read, jumping from 1st person to 3rd person POV and back.

I believe there could be a good story inside, but its hard to find it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The reason I like BTB is because every real person out there, when he/she is cheated on would like to lash out and scorch the earth. Now... I understand that sometimes one doesn't have opportunities to do that in real life,

so it is nice to be able to read it at least in fiction.

KEEP GOING... nothing like a smell of Napalm in the morning! +5

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

1 star - What a load of crap.

For future reference please note, that I always give a single star rating to any stories containing violence.

Have a nice day

Ghostno21Ghostno219 months ago

Yes story building beautifully please continue 5*

lujon2019lujon20199 months ago

OK not even three paragraphs in and I feel like I've had a stroke

I went and rated every story of yours as one star as punishment

Obviously 10 hours of sleep want enough to prepare my brain for this so I will try again tomorrow staring with the first story as your intro did nothing to remind me of the narrative thus far

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fascinating read. You have set up for an interesting climax and denouement and I would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i gave it a five- the plot is ridiculous, the writing is far from high quality, its like a really bad movie that comes on once in a while but i will set my alarm to watch whenever it comes on- while its better than any steven seagall movie, it doesn't reach the depths of my all time favorite bad movie- "gargoyles"- it hasn't been on in a while but it was supposed to be a scary movie where gargoyles would come to life about every 1000 years or so, kidnap and mate with human women who would lay eggs with the next generation of gargoyles would hatch in the next thousand years. When I saw this movie the first time, i had experimented with lsd for the first time. The movie didn't scare me, but I believed the writer and director both were on Acid when they created the movie. I never tried acid again because of that. I hope your story can keep today's generation of young people to limit there experimenting with drugs as well. While the story was pretty bizarre, I think you should continue to post your stories. Again, I gave it a 5 because for some reason, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

yes

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Could be a good story. Needs a lot of work. First person or third person - pick one and keep to it. Your links between 'scenes' are very weak and often confusing. The usual issues of spell check (it's a word - just not the write one...). Character development is difficult and you need to take more time on it. Keep at it and put in the time and effort.

kdw6513kdw65139 months ago

Awaiting more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So much good stuff but it rambles around. keep writing,I see hope

dikupinyadikupinya9 months ago
well

I hope this is going somewhere.

Tossmysalad66Tossmysalad669 months ago

Excellent**********,hope he makes it out

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It took me well into the third page to really figure out just what is going on with time jumps, flash-backs, and action sequences. Not to mention the changing from first to second person being a distraction to the flow.

The jury is still out on the full story, but I’m interested in the next installment.

AardieAardie9 months ago

It was confusing for a while, but it came together halfway through this chapter. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Yes … please continue

Enjoyed the story and can’t wait to keep following.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My brain simply couldn't follow all the sub-plots. Sorry, my bad.

A sequel might be helpful to clarify things...or maybe not.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Huh?!!

Bounce back and forth with small details. No

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594198 months ago

Its fraking hilarious when I started reading this story I was watching Starship Troopers on my computer LMMFAO 😂

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

I liked the story and gave it 5 stars but you need a lot of work. First, I'd suggest you take a College course in English Literature. Next, just because you read 50 stories here at Literotica doesn't mean you know how to write. Get rid of the dot dot dots, they need to be edited out to listen to the story in a Text Reader. Third, shy away from the compound words. Fourth, purchase Text Aloud and use it to write your stories so you can listen to your story as you write them, you'll be able to hear all the mistakes you've made and give to ideas on what to write. An Authors best friend! I wish it were available 34 years ago when I was the Editor in Chief and when I taught English Lit. Yes I have the credentials to make this statement!

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

No I won't Edit for any one. My eye's are too old but I have helped a dozen or so good Authors here. Don't ask!

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Yes Wolf, I will edit for you!

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

So complicated, so much back and forth between now and then, and then, so many people, too many people

gprevgprev23 days ago

Bad, Terrible, Quit now!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWolf007@Wolf007
A simple man who enjoys simple things. Perhaps a picnic and a bottle of wine, or sit out and watch the stars.