All Comments on 'Can No One Shoot Straight? Ch. 03'

by Wolf007

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AardieAardie8 months ago

I lost track of how many times he entered up in the hospital with bullet holes, but still, five stars. I enjoyed this comic book action movie.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Every chapter has my brain hurting trying to follow the scene/plot jumps, yet I kept coming back for more. Good ending - I think. 4.3*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WOW Really loved the whole story BUT now and again you could have fleshed it out a bit instead of doing a lot of the story in shorthand leaving me going backwards and forwards to find where YOU were up to BUT GREAT work (jaybee196)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A confused mess. Why I began reading Chapter 3 after nearly going into a catatonic state staggering across the finish line of Chapter 2 only reflects my own masochistic tendencies.

God bless you for your determination to write; please pick a much simpler plot next time and limit your characters to no more than four--that at least will make it easier for us (readers) to follow the thread of your thinking and give you the attention your imagination deserves.

On to your next?

MLJ

ZBSKRNZBSKRN8 months ago

I guess s story was there but I couldn't make sense of it. Sorry but this needs to cleaned up a lot to make it reasonable. 2*

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

There’s a really good story in there somewhere because it pops up in places. Your story structure and flow makes it almost impossible to follow. Characters and new situations pop up out of nowhere with no breaks in the narrative. Story reads like something being read by an auctioneer. Hope you can figure it out, because you could be very good.

Freddog6601Freddog66018 months ago

A generous two stars for this mess masquerading as a story.

I suspect this piece is what a good story looks like after going through a shredder then randomly pasted together.

I believe this story needs editors with a good quantity of whiskey or a flamethrower. Personally, I’d opt for the flamethrower and the whiskey.

Martyr2002Martyr20028 months ago

There's probably a good story in here? Needs an editor, with lots of red ink and patience to pull it out. This one was a hot mess Wolfie.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Confusing as to what is going on which makes it unreadable and not worth it.

Chimo1961Chimo19617 months ago

Rambling mess get an editor and reread this

Norseman123Norseman1236 months ago

Good story but why Loving wifes 5*****

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

I got confused as all get out on the beginning of the first chapter, almost quit! Glad I didn't. Thank you for a great story and ending. Yes you either need an editor or start writing with Text Aloud. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWolf007@Wolf007
A simple man who enjoys simple things. Perhaps a picnic and a bottle of wine, or sit out and watch the stars.