Can-O-Pus Pt. 03

Story Info
Alan uses the pomade on his family.
9.4k words
4.45
8.8k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction. It contains scenes of incest, mind control, non-consensual, breeding, bisexual, lesbian, submissive humiliation, and watersports sex. All the people involved are over the age of 18.

****

This is the 3rd and final chapter to this story.

My name is Alan Fletcher.

My grandfather left me some unusual cans of pomade when he died and using the stuff has unlocked many unforeseen sexual benefits.

My story continues...

My dad was spending an unusual amount of time with his bowling buddies and mom was growing more and more upset with him.

I tried following him but couldn't get past Darren's house once he went inside. The curtains were shut and there was nothing I could do about it. So I used the pomade on him.

I waited for mom and Jenna to leave the house one morning. they went off to the mall to shop and the moment they left I went upstairs into my dresser drawer and pulled out the tin of Can-O-Pus. I dabbed my finger tips in the pomade and worked it through my hair before going down into the garage where dad was tinkering with his tool chest.

I decided it would be best just to walk right up to him and place my hand on his own rather than start a conversation. The plus side of this stuff is that the interaction with his mind was virtually instantaneous. I saw into his mind immediately, but I wasn't prepared for it.

Dad is what the BDSM community refers to as a switch. He was Dominant with mom but somewhere along the line, he tried the submissive route and liked it. He liked it a lot.

His closest pal Darren, and his wife were swingers. They invited my dad over one day to play. Darren's wife was a domme and she convinced my dad to play along while she treated the men like pieces of meat. Well dad enjoyed it immensely. Especially the pegging part.

Darren's wife Sheila, convinced my dad to keep this between the three of them. Everything was going well and dad figured that he could tie up mom for hours at a time while he and Darren served and serviced Sheila. And then one day, dad watched as Darren fucked his wife Sheila and after cumming in her pussy, dad was forced to eat it out of her. He loved the experience and became their cuckhold.

The odd thing, was that he liked it. He liked it a lot.

The problem he ran into with mom was that she was a cumslut herself. He tried several times to go down on her after cumming inside her pussy, but she wouldn't let him.

Dad also began to explore his homosexual fantasies and he and Darren and several other men often serviced one another. It started one Friday and was a regular thing and then it became twice weekly and then daily. Now it was all he could think about and he often visited several men's houses daily to have gay sex and swallow cum. He was planning to divorce mom in the next month.

I broke the connection and walked away before my dad had any idea that I was even there. There was a lot that I needed to think about.

I was so preoccupied with what I had just experienced that I practically ran into my sisters Lucy and Nina. They were home from college.

Both sister's eyes dilated and I watched as their nipples grew erect through their t-shirts. The last thing I needed was for dad to catch us together so I told them to follow me up to my room which they did without hesitation.

I closed the door once we all got inside and when I turned around my sisters were naked. God, talk about breathtaking!

I reached both hands up and began to play with my sister's breasts. I tried and failed to twist and pinch their hard nipples which were barely larger than gumdrops and both sisters began to remove my pants.

They took out my cock and practically attacked it with their mouths.

We moved things onto my bed and Nina spread her legs. If she had a clit, it was nonexistent. I parted her thick bush and Lucy also spread her legs and I was unable to find her clit as well and then it occurred to me. Could the Can-O-Pus affect my sisters in the same way it affected my penis? There was only one way to find out.

"Wait here." I told them.

I went into the hall closet and found a box of rubber gloves. I put on a pair and walked back in my room and over to my dresser. I opened the tin of Can-O-Pus and dabbed my fingers in the pomade and went back over to my sisters.

"The two of you need to come see me everyday so that I can administer this medicine. You will enter my room and remove your clothes and lay on my bed with your legs spread open and your eyes closed. And after the medicine has been administered, you will spend the greater part of the day locked away in your bedroom and masturbate." I told them.

I then went about rubbing my wet fingers up and down their slits and also rubbed their nipples. I left them in that position while I went and rinsed my hair.

When I walked back in my bedroom, both sisters shrieked. "Jesus Alan!" They tried to cover up their bodies the best they could and then bolted to their bedrooms and slammed their doors shut.

****

I had to be careful with my sisters. As tempting as it was to fuck them, I didn't want my dick to grow any bigger and so I refrained from doing so.

I did watch as guys and girls both, were drawn to my sisters like never before. Even our parents were drawn to them and I often caught mom or dad sitting closer to them or hugging them for a longer than normal period.

It made me wonder what would happen when they went back to college. Perhaps I had taken the Can-O-Pus too far with them. It wasn't like they were begging me to change them or anything.

****

We were at the mall and Jenna was itching for me to fuck her in one of the clothing stalls of the Victoria Secrets store. Nina and Lucy joined us in the store and everywhere we went, people were drawn to us. My mind was preoccupied with that as Jenna led me into the dressing rooms when I glanced over to see that the beautiful sales girls were flirting shamelessly with Nina and Lucy.

I was curious to see how that all went down and watched from the shadows while Jenna pulled down my pants and began to stroke my cock.

I heard her in my thoughts, "I need this cock Master! There is an itch in my cunt that only you can scratch. I know that you fucked me just a few hours ago but I need it again. I can still smell and taste my juices on this magnificent prick! Mmm wlech!"

Jenna was getting better at sucking my cock. She could now take a little more than half of my cock in her mouth. She devoured me with such intensity and passion.

I watched as a young woman walked in the store. Neither of the salesgirls looked up to acknowledge her and I thought the girl was going to leave, but suddenly she turned around and joined the salesgirl beside Nina.

I watched as this girl began to open the buttons on her blouse. Her tits spilled out and Nina began to fondle her.

I could tell that my sisters were enjoying the attention. It was then that I saw that Nina's hand was between the salesgirl's legs and stroking her pussy. I had no idea that my sister was bisexual.

"I'm not you know." I heard in my mind.

I concentrated on my sister's body and thought I heard her thoughts. There was no way that I could hear her voice being 30 feet away, so it must have been her in her mind.

"I don't even like women. I'm engaged to Ralph for petes sake! But I do like the attention these women are giving me. I can't remember a time when I was more turned on than I am right at this moment. My vagina is literally dripping and my panties are soaked.

This vagina in my hand feels so strange and yet so familiar too." She commented absently.

"It's called a pussy Nina." I told her.

"Who said that?" Nina asked.

"It's your brother Alan, over at the dressing rooms. I can see everything that's happening sis." I told her mind.

"That just doesn't make sense Alan." She replied.

"What doesn't make sense?" I asked her.

"Why you call the vagina a pussy?" She asked.

"I didn't come up with the term sis. It's just called different names by the porn industry and pussy is the tamest of the words." I told her mind.

It was strange, but I could actually feel how wet the pussy was that Nina was stroking. And without even saying anything, I kind of willed her fingers to enter the salesgirl's vagina.

"Ohhhh." The salesgirl moaned.

The gal who joined them began to unbutton Nina's blouse and casually slipped a hand inside one of her bra cups.

"You better go and lock the door before anyone else enters." I told my sister to tell the salesgirl with my mind. But just as I said it, a mother and her 3 daughters strolled in the door and just stopped in their tracks.

I thought that things were about to go from bad to worse, but surprisingly it didn't. The 4 women began to inch their way over to Nina and Lucy. It was like they were drawn by an invisible force. And just as I thought those very words, I saw some semi-transparent tendrils go out from Lucy and Nina's open blouses and draw the 4 women to them.

This was new and something I had never seen before.

The salesgirl that Nina was fingering, detached herself and walked past the mother and daughters without even a glance and pulled the shade on the door and secured the deadbolt.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" Jenna choked on my cock repeatedly while I watched the orgy take shape.

I entered Nina's mind again. "Begin to undress everyone. You know you want to sis. You've had these latent bisexual feelings for women your whole life. Now it's time to unleash your pussy from the confines of your clothes and allow these women to feast on your juices." I told her.

"I would never Alan, but I feel compelled to listen to you." She told me with her mind.

Nina walked over to the women and began to remove their clothes and they in turn removed her clothes. The moment Nina's pussy was exposed they all began to moan. Like a group of cats, the women seemed in great heat.

I watched as more tendrils came out of their pussies and nipples and wrapped around each woman.

Lucy also got naked and so did the salesgirl that she was making out with.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!...wlechmmph!" My cock entered Jenna's throat.

I focused on Jenna for a couple of minutes and admired her ability to stuff my cock down her throat. I then helped her off of my cock and brought her to her feet. I thrust my cock inside her pussy in the standing doggie position and pulled her arms behind her back. I looked up then and couldn't believe what I was seeing at first.

Nina and Lucy's nipples were erect and long as seen from the side. The gumdrop nipples were easily an inch long now. They each played with their own nipples and I saw what looked like radio waves being emitted from the tips of their nipples. The radio waves contacted each woman and they were suddenly entranced like never before.

Each sister had a woman pressed into her crotch from the front and another girl had her face pressed between her ass cheeks from the rear.

The salesgirl got to her feet and turned my way and her entire face was wet with Nina's juices.

The mother who walked in with her daughters pounced on the salesgirl and began to lick her face.

"Oh Jesus!" Nina cried out loud and her whole body shook as spasms rocked her very core.

"Fucking Christ!" Lucy cried out next.

I watched as she pushed the girl away from her pussy. Both sisters has a large radio wave come out of their vagina seconds before a stream of fluid come out and splash over the girl.

Was she pissing on her? If she was, it was unlike any stream of urine that I ever saw. It was similar to a fire hose on full blast and shot in all directions. And the moment the liquid touched any of the women present they all began to moan in orgasm themselves.

The women fought to drink it up. This was too much for me and I drove my dick in Jenna's pussy deep and flooded her cunt with my semen. Huge globs rocketed inside her twat.

"YES MASTER! YESSS!!!" Jenna cried out in orgasmic release.

"That should take care of the itch Jenna." I told her with my mind.

"Thank you Master. Thank you!" She replied joyfully.

The moment I let Jenna's arms go, she slid off of my huge dick, rushed over to the women with my sperm flowing down her inner thighs and joined them on the floor.

The phone was ringing, but no one paid it any mind.

I put on my clothes and casually walked over to the group of naked women writhing on the floor. I extracted Jenna and helped her get dressed and then I did the same with Nina and Lucy and practically dragged them out of the store.

We barely made it to the car and I drove us home. We got in the house and went up the stairs to mom's room and the orgy started anew. Only this time, mom joined in.

I left them alone and went back to my room and laid back on my bed and fell asleep.

****

When I awoke, I looked at the clock and saw that 2 hours had gone by. I got up and walked down the hall and opened mom's door and the orgy was still in full swing. So I closed the door and went downstairs and made a sandwich.

I sat at the kitchen table and ate it in silence.

I then went to the garage and saw that it was empty and a note was sitting on the workbench. I picked it up and read it and frowned.

Dad was gone. He decided that he enjoyed being a submissive cuck more than he enjoyed fucking mom. The fool!

I was suddenly filled with rage and without even realizing it, I let the waves of anger explode from my mind.

All activity stopped in the room above the garage.

"Alan?" Nina asked my mind.

"Yeah?" I answered her.

"Are you okay? I sense that something is wrong." She said.

"E-everything is fine. Don't worry about it." I told her.

"Okayyy, where did you go?" She asked.

"I'm downstairs eating a sandwich." I told her mind.

"I see. Well mom and Jenna are between our legs and licking up the mess that continues to gush out of our vag-pussy. Do you know what is happening to us?" She asked me with concern.

Shit! I knew this moment was going to happen sooner or later. Do I play dumb or do I come clean? I decided to play dumb.

"I have no idea Nina. It's like you and your sister are total nymphos or something." I said to her.

"Nymphos, good one bro. Lucy and I definitely are not nymphos. This is something else entirely. It's like something is controlling us. Something is pulling the strings and we can't escape. We just want to cum and cum and cum and CUM! And mom and Jenna are forced to satisfy us. There is no love or desire here bro. Oh Jesus, here I FUCKKKKKKKIIINNNGGG CUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Nina cried out suddenly.

She was silent for several minutes before coming back. I was surprised at how quickly they were responding to the pomade that I was working into their pussy 3 times a day. It was only 8 days since I first started the experiment. And then it hit me. I was only supposed to be doing it once a day.

"Try to extract yourself and meet me in my bedroom." I told her.

I finished my sandwich and walked up to my bedroom and seeing Nina sitting on my bed, I closed and locked my bedroom door.

I went over to Nina. Already, there was a sizable puddle expanding on the bed sheet between her legs. I got out my camera and took several pictures of her. I then had her lie back and spread her legs and as she did I peeled open her camel toe and stood transfixed at the long thick clitoris she now had. It looked like something from the pages of Hustler magazine or something.

Her fat long clit was easily seen through her thick bush and it made me smile. I wondered how long it would continue to grow with the pomade. Not only that but she also had thick meaty lips and when I opened them, everything was inflamed and wet inside.

Her juices began to flow out like thick molasses. They were clear and I stuck my finger inside her moist canal and brought it out and rubbed her juices between my fingers. Her smell was intoxicating.

I took several more pictures.

"Alan. You said before that Lucy and I are now nymphos. You're wrong bro. Dead wrong! Lucy and I have only had sex a couple of times and we are definitely not nymphos. We have several friends who are nymphos.

You remember Carla Stevens and Jade Smith? Well, they are nymphos and have sex with a new guy every couple of days. They can't get enough sex and fuck and fuck and fuck. I don't even know how they have time to eat, let alone study. They wear out guys so fast!

Lucy and I are not like that. We never have been and never will be like that. The things going on with us now is frightening. It's like we are being controlled somehow. Our bodies are changing in ways that we never imagined possible." She said.

I went over to my desk and grabbed the college cup that was sitting on my desk. I walked back over to Nina and placed it between her legs while she watched me.

Her juices just continued to flow out of her pussy. It was so incredibly sexy to watch.

"So, you don't like these new changes?" I asked her.

"Well, I didn't say that Alan. I, I mean we, like our new breasts and vag-pussies. I probably shouldn't even be having this conversation with you about it, but Lucy and I were pretty much just plane Jane's. Sure we are pretty and have nice bodies, but our bodies were under-developed. Neither one of us had much of a clitoris and now just look at it. The thing is enormous!" Nina said excitedly.

I began to stroke her clit with my fingers. Her clit responded immediately and grew thicker and harder. Her clitoris emerged from her clit hood and continued to lengthen as I stroked it with my fingers.

"Oh Jesus! Fuck! It's so fucking sensitive Alan!" Nina cried out as her body was engulfed in some major spasms.

I was fascinated! Her clit began to curve up, almost like a small cock.

"God damn Alan! Your touch is electrifying!" She moaned seductively.

"I'm drawn to your pussy Nina. Can you see the waves being emitted from your clit as I stroke it?" I asked her.

"I-I can actually. What are they and why is it doing that?" She asked.

"I really have no idea sis. But what I do know is that those waves are having an effect on me. Just look at my dick." I told her.

I stood straight up and my cock was arched like a large banana and precum dripped from the tip.

"Jesus fucking Christ Alan! When did you get such a large dick?" She asked.

I smiled sheepishly and casually stroked it and watched as a similar wave came out of my dick. Not only that, but a thick tendril came out of my dick and wrapped around Nina's throat. Nina changed dramatically and looked almost crazed.

"I need your massive cock Alan and I demand that you fuck me with it!" She announced.

I stopped stroking my shaft and her eyes returned to normal.

"Stop Alan. Just stop! We can't be doing this. I am your sister and you are my brother. Incest is wrong! It's a sin!" She chastised me.

"Yeah, well, that didn't stop you from having lesbian sex with mom and Jenna and Lucy." I told her.

"You're right! Oh Jesus!" She began to cry.

I continued to stroke her clit this whole time and it was now 3 inches long and thick as my thumb.

"Look Nina! You now have a dick! Stroke it with your fingers!" I told my sobbing sister.

Nina wrapped her small hand around her elongated clit and it continued to grow longer and thicker until it was 4 inches in length and about an inch and a half thick.

"Oh Jesus! What is happening to me?" She cried out in concern.

I looked at her face and that's when I saw her nipples. They were long and thick and stood out from her tits about an inch. They called to me and I answered that call. I grabbed her nipples and twisted them really hard.

"Oh fuck Alan. Mmmm, ohhhhhhh." She moaned as I twisted, plucked and pinched her hard nipples with my fingers.

I watched as the radio waves came out of her nipples and my cock began to throb.