Can-O-Pus Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt something hit my stomach and looked down to see that a jet of whitish fluid was spewing out of her clitoris.

"I'm cumming!!!" Nina groaned.

I touched the white fluid that continued to spurt from her clit and brought my fingers to her mouth.

"O God, your sperm is so good Alan!" Nina moaned.

"That's not my cum Nina. It's the cum that just spurted out of your clit!" I told her in amazement.

"It's time sis." I told her in a growl.

"I hope that you're not planning what I think your planning Alan." She told me honestly.

"What! You don't want my dick in you?" I asked her.

"Hell, fucking no I don't! We are brother and sister. Besides that, I am engaged to be married with the love of my life. So put that thing away!" She told me coldly and released her clit to push me off of her.

"The fuck I will. I'm going to shove my prick all the way inside your pussy Nina!" I told her harshly.

She struggled to push me away from her and I slapped her hands away before smacking her tits roughly.

"You fucking bastard! Help!" She shouted meekly.

I slapped her tits even harder.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as she looked at me in horror.

"I don't want this Alan!" She scolded me.

"I don't care if you want it or not sis. You're gonna take it and like it you fucking tease." I told her.

I slapped her across the face and she grew fearful.

"This is assault you fucking bastard! I don't give you consent to do this to me!" She sobbed as I pinned her arms above her head.

I slapped her big clit with my hard cock and her body jerked with every blow.

"You gonna rape me now big boy! You gonna take me against my will!!!" She said eagerly.

This was something new and unexpected.

I slapped my dick against her clit harder and her face grew flushed.

"Jesus! Will you just fuck me already!!!" She demanded.

"You now want me to fuck you sis? But a minute ago, you said it was rape." I replied.

"Well, I changed my mind Alan." She told me.

"And what about the incest. We are brother and sister you know." I told her.

"I don't fucking care anymore. Just take me and ravage me with your massive fuck stick. I have never seen a bigger dick in my life!" She demanded.

"But what about your fiancé'? Won't he be upset when he finds out that his girlfriend has a huge gaping hole for a vagina?" I asked her.

"Fuck him! He's not here and I have needs that must be dealt with. Now are you gonna fuck me or just continue to talk with me about it?" She asked.

I just rammed my dick deep inside Nina's sloppy wet pussy. The feeling was unlike anything I have ever felt before.

Talk about heat. Nina's pussy felt like a volcano as her flesh encompassed my dick.

"Jesus fucking Christ Alan!" She cried out loud.

I let go of her wrists and she grabbed my arms.

"It's so fucking big!" She shouted.

Her fingernails dug into my biceps as my dick slid all the way inside her pussy.

"We shouldn't be doing this Alan, but I can't help myself. It's like my pussy has a mind of it's own...there is an itch inside me that must be dealt with...my cunt needs your soothing sperm...you MUST fill me up and breed me brother...I don't care that you are my brother...my own personal brother fucker!" Her voice trailed off.

My vision grew cloudy around the edges and it felt like I was hurtling through space and time.

Perhaps I was...

Time slowed and my vision got weird. I was pounding my dick into Nina's pussy and then I wasn't. I heard voices and images floated in and out. One minute Nina was clear and the next she was totally transparent. And then suddenly...

She was gone from my sight.

I was in the bunker below the laboratory again in Germany.

Everything shuddered and small explosions could be heard far above us.

"I can't believe that Sheila, Daphne, Alice, Nambda and Frannie are gone. What were they thinking going back for their personal items! They were buried beneath all that rubble!" The tomboy-like blonde beside me sobbed.

I looked around the room and saw that I was the only male in here.

Around me sat Darla, Candace, Molly, Gail, Stacy and Haley.

Seven of us. Well at least 7 was a lucky number.

My dick twitched in my pants. It needed to feed. It acted like a living, breathing animal at times. It had grown to well over 14 inches in length.

The experiments were a success. We were just scratching the surface of what this pomade could do and we hadn't even started on the female trials.

The 6 women with me were chosen because they were underdeveloped sexually. They were almost manly in their appearances. They had very relaxed sexual desires same as all the male scientists did. Each woman in this facility had small breasts with barely noticeable nipples. Their private areas were little more than slits with no noticeable clitoris or lips. I know this because I was the Doctor who examined all 25 of the women scientists for this Top Secret project.

It was old hat to hypnotize them. Just showing them the snake in my pants put them into a trance. They were borderline freaking out when I did that very thing.

I had 2 of the women follow me into an unknown part of the facility. There was a maze of offices and laboratories down here. A veritable city that we could live in for decades if we had to. I was one of three men who knew about this area.

We walked into a chamber that had tables set up, much like that in a gynecological office. I had each woman remove her clothes and lay back on one of the lab tables with their feet in stirrups.

I donned some rubber gloves and then opened a tin of the Can-O-Pus and got my fingertips wet in it. I then went from Molly to Gail and applied the jelly to their nipples and private areas.

Once every hour for 16 hours over the next 3 days, I applied the pomade to their bodies.

By day three, each woman was in such a state of lust. Neither woman could keep her hands to herself and by the 3rd day, they were locked in a 69 and had multiple orgasms continuously.

I brought them up to mingle with the other 4 women while I took notes.

I chose Molly and Gail specifically because they were the only blondes in my group. They also were socially awkward around the other women and tended to keep to themselves.

We walked into the room with the other women whom were all engaged in conversation. And the moment we walked in the door, all conversation stopped. The 4 women looked our way and began to make their way over to us. They were in a trance. I knew it wasn't me because I hadn't unleashed the snake from my pants yet.

The four women surrounded Molly and Gail and began to fawn and touch and kiss the two women.

I observed what looked like radio waves being emitted from Gail and Molly's body. The nearly invisible waves seemed to make the other 4 women ravenous with desire. Clothes were removed fingers entered pussies and nipples were caressed.

Molly and Gail however, were still dressed.

I opened my pants and fished out my long thick dick. In the past when I had done that, any woman within 30 feet was unable to focus on anything but my dick. But surprisingly, no one even acknowledged me. So I took it a step further and removed my clothes altogether.

There was still no reaction so I stroked my cock hard as I walked over to the 6 women. I stood between Gail and Molly and very slowly, they placed a hand on my long thick cock.

"Do we have your permission Doctor to take this further?" Molly asked me with her mind.

At first, I didn't know if I even heard her so I kept silent.

"Doctor? Molly asked you a question. I suggest that you answer her." Gail replied in a dominant sort of way.

"U-uh, m-hm, u-uh, yes." I said with my mind.

This was new territory for me. Molly and Gail had telepathy.

I waited another minute before images began to populate my mind. As I had seen before the explosions occurred, just a few hours prior, I saw into the ground above us. The bunker had been destroyed by explosives laid out by the Americans who discovered our secret lair. I thought they might probe further and discover the rail car, the elevator leading down several hundred feet to this area or the other tunnels that populated this zone, but thankfully they did not.

I saw images of 2 of the American soldiers as they each stuffed a sleeve of the pomade into their backpacks. Good, they had no idea what they were in for. That much, I was certain.

The maze of labs and tunnels we were in now were a secret to only me and a few choice scientists. Not even the SS or herr Fuhrer knew of this place. That's how secret it was.

"Doctor. Did we just see the area above us?" Gail asked curiously.

Apparently, my connection with these two women was greater than I had anticipated. I decided on the truth for the time being.

"Yes, Gail. Both you and Molly saw what I saw just now." I told her.

"But how is this even possible?" Molly asked.

"I gave you both some of the pomade that we have been working on for the last 6 months." I told the inquiring women.

"The Can-O-Pus?" Molly asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh, I see. But why can't I remember you giving it to me?" Gail asked.

"Or me." Molly chimed in.

"Well, one of the properties of the pomade is that it hypnotizes everyone within it's proximity." I told them.

"I see, so is that what has happened with these other scientists whom we are fooling around with?" Molly asked.

"Yes, Molly." I told her honestly.

"But Doctor, this doesn't make any sense. Neither Molly nor myself are bisexual and yet we both have great desire for these androgenous women." Gail told me.

"That is interesting." I told my colleagues.

"There is also something else Doctor. There is a tickle inside us that feels like it is growing in intensity by the minute." Molly stated.

"It is not really a tickle Doctor, but more like an itch. It is deep inside my vagina and holding your long fat prick seems to make the itch grow stronger. I must have your prick inside me Doctor. I demand it!" Gail told me sternly.

"Yes! An itch! A God damned itch!" Molly blurted excitedly in my mind.

"But now we are seeing the space around us. Is that because we are touching you Doctor?" Gail asked.

"Yes, Gail. For some unknown reason, if 2 random people are touching me, specifically my dick, I am able to see the area around me with just my mind. In the past it was just me who saw these images, but now with the two of you also under it's influence..." I was interrupted by Molly.

"We can also see what you see. Fascinating." She replied.

"But what about these waves that we are seeing doctor?" Gail asked.

"This is new to me as well Gail. You both are pioneers on this project of discovery, as am I." I told them.

"Who discovered this doctor?" Molly asked.

"Well, about 4 years ago, a clay-like material was discovered while searching for oil near the town of Kassel. The material was brought to my lab since I specialized in microbiology. We experimented with the clay for several years and ran hundreds of experiments.

Clause Schmidt discovered that when he added iodine and licorice root to the clay that it turned into a sort of gelatin-like substance. And that's when the Fuhrer got wind of it. Apparently he had a dream and demanded that we make tons of the stuff. And here we are." I told them.

The two women stroked my dick continuously and it grew long and hard and we watched as a long thick tendril came out of the tip and wrapped around the throats of the 4 women.

I reached my hands up and practically tore open their lab coats. My fingers pulled off their bras and their nipples stood erect from their much larger breasts. Thin tendrils flowed from their nipples and encircled the women who were in the throes of ecstacy.

"I had no idea, these tunnels were so deep and extensive Doctor Frein." Gail remarked.

I reached my hands up and began to play with their breasts. I pulled on and twisted their long thick nipples.

My dick grew thicker and harder and needed to feed something fierce. It practically inserted itself in Gail's vagina. I moved behind her and thrust my cock inside her vagina from the rear.

"OH MY GOD YESSSSS!!!" She cried out loud.

Molly looked at us as one of the other women had her face plastered to Molly's crotch.

"I'M CUUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She suddenly shouted.

The woman, Candace, fell back and a stream of fluid was expelled from Molly's pussy. It looked like she was peeing on her. The other women fought over the fluid ejaculating from her vagina and moaned like a room full of cats in heat.

The feeling inside Gail's vagina was unlike anything I had ever felt before and I had a vision of sorts. I was hurtling through the atmosphere and connected with some time in the future. Many strange vehicles dotted the landscape and tall buildings made of glass populated the skyline.

I descended to the landscape below me and entered a house where a young man was having sex similar to what I was doing with Gail. Our minds connected and I saw what he saw and he saw what I saw.

I mapped out for him a path to this very bunker. I showed him plans within plans of building a new world where he could be king. And then I spoke to him.

"The Can-O-Pus is just the tip of the iceberg. Your ejaculate is what matters now. It will impregnate any and all who experience it's warmth.

You need to ramp it up and begin to consume it. Doing so will expand your mind. It will take years of eating a tin a day to become one of the greatest minds of your generation.

You will rule the planet one day. That is what was intended for Hitler, but we perfected the formula too late. The war was over before He could become its leader.

Soon you won't need the pomade at all except to surround yourself with a city of women demanding your healing salve deep inside their vagina's to ease the itch that never seems to go away.

Soon you won't need to use the pomade at all to see into people's minds or see into the future. You will control the minds around you with just a thought or an idea. People's minds will be enslaved the moment you begin to consume the pomade.

Your desires will grow as well and your dick will need to feed daily, so keep a bevy of women nearby.

I will probably be long dead by the time you reach this bunker, but I'm almost certain that you will encounter some of my offspring.

I salute you!"

The connection ended and I was catapult back into my body.

Nina was screaming in orgasmic bliss.

"YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS!!!" As I continued to ram my horse cock deeper and deeper inside her cunt.

I grunted and spurted huge globs of sperm inside of her pussy. I literally flooded her cunt with my semen.

****

When I pulled out of her pussy, Nina looked at me like I was a God.

I placed the cup under her pussy and watched as my sperm gushed out of her gaping wet hole. I then placed it on the bedside table.

I got up and went over to the dresser and opened the drawer and looked at the tin of Can-O-Pus. I opened it and brought it up to my mouth and took a lick.

I closed the lid and sat down. My vision was dotted with colorful flakes, almost like glittery snow. I rose my hands and looked at them. They looked almost transparent. I tried to touch the flakes and my hands passed right through them. I looked over at my sister as she laid there on my bed. She was totally wiped out and gazing into the ether.

"I can feel his semen impregnating me. My own brother is going to be the father of the twins he just impregnated me with." My sister thought idly.

I looked past her and saw into my parents bedroom. Walls were meaningless to me now.

"I wonder where Nina scampered off to?" I heard my mom say in her mind.

I saw her and my sisters as they continued to pleasure one another.

I then heard other thoughts from outside of the house and gazed through the walls into the street.

I saw 2 neighborhood women jogging. I didn't find either of the older women attractive, but decided to see where they would lead me

"God, I can't wait to get back home and use my vibrator again. This leotard is rubbing my clit in the most delicious way. It's too bad that Marnie is straight because I can smell her arousal and it's making me really horny. Or maybe it's my arousal I smell. Fuck! I am horny!" I heard one of them muse in her mind.

"I really love jogging with Carol. I wonder if she is as turned on as I am. Jogging always seems to make me horny." Marnie thought wickedly.

I followed the women with my mind. How that was even possible was beyond me.

They stopped in front of a large white house. I knew this place.

"You want to come in for an iced tea Marnie?" Carol asked her friend.

I tweaked her mind to agree.

"Uh, yeah. Okay." She replied even though she really just wanted to get home and masturbate again.

It was really weird how I could read their thoughts.

The women walked in the house together and I followed them in my mind.

Carol went to the fridge and got out the pitcher of iced tea.

"Where's Greg?" Marnie asked her friend.

"Oh, he's in Ohio on business. He won't be back until next Thursday." She told her friend.

"You have the place to yourself! You're so lucky!" Marnie told her.

"Yep, it's just me and Bailey for the next week." She replied sourly.

"How are things with you and your daughter?" Marnie asked.

"Not that great actually. Ever since she got home from college, all she does is complain. Right now she is upstairs and just moping about when she should be out looking for a job!" Carol told her angrily.

"None of that girl-time you were hoping for huh?" Marnie asked.

"Hardly. I rarely even see her anymore. When did I become the bad-guy?" She said bitterly.

"Aww, it'll be okay. I remember when Jasmine and Lorna got home from college. There is an adjustment period. Things will change, just you wait and see." She told her friend and walked over and gave her a hug.

I saw Bailey in her room. She was dressed in a t-shirt and pair of panties and my dick lurched in my pants. I tugged on her mind to go downstairs to the kitchen. She walked out of her room and went down the stairs and stood at the entrance to the kitchen observing her mom and her best friend.

I then tweaked Marnie's mind and her hand rose up and cupped her friend's breast.

Carol broke the embrace and looked at her friend's hand circling her breast.

I willed Carol's nipple to grow erect.

Marnie smiled and her fingers began to rove over the erect nipple. Carol looked up at her friend.

"I like that Marnie, but what would we say if Bailey were to see us?" She told her friend.

I tweaked Bailey's mind and she slid her hand unto her panties and started to finger herself.

"They are so sexy together." I told Bailey's mind.

"Yes, so sexy!" She replied.

Marnie pulled Carol's leotard down and uncovered her breast. She then did the same with the other side and continued to pull the leotard down past her friend's butt and thighs. Marnie moved her friend's panties to the side and slid her hand between Carol's legs.

I manipulated their minds and made all 3 women high from the dopamine that was coursing through their veins.

I was no longer just an observer. I was suddenly in their house.

The 20 year old girl barely acknowledged me as I moved behind her. I brought my hands up under her shirt and cupped her breasts since she wasn't wearing a bra. I toyed with her hard nipples and got a little too rough.

"Ohhh mmmm!" She moaned out loud.

Marnie and Carol looked over at her. They couldn't believe their eyes. Was this even real?

"My daughter is looking at us and pleasuring herself. This is so surreal." Carol thought to herself.

Marnie fingered her best friend and bent her head down and began to suck on Carol's hard nipples.