Can-O-Pus Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my hands long enough to remove my pants, boxers, socks and t-shirt.

Bailey looked back at me.

I led her into the kitchen and pressed her against the kitchen table.

"I don't even like men." She managed to say out loud.

Marnie and Carol looked at her oddly.

"I shouldn't be looking at my daughter like this. She is my flesh and blood and I bore her out of my vagina 18 years ago. And here I am lusting after her." Carol mused to herself.

Marnie brought her friend back to the moment as she began to rub her wet fingers over her engorged clit.

"You like looking at your half naked daughter I see. She is really sexy Carol. You should go over and kiss her." Marnie told her friend in a whisper.

"I-I couldn't Marnie. It would be incest if I did that!" She berated her friend.

(Incest is hot, I told her mind.)

I moved Bailey around to face me and tore off her shirt and panties.

Marnie and Carol both moaned when they saw the 20 year old shred her clothes in front of them.

"Mom, you shouldn't be looking at me like you are. It's like you are devouring me with your eyes." Bailey scolded her mom.

I entered Carol's mind and answered for her.

"Don't lecture me about how I am looking at you, you ungrateful brat. You are the one who has decided to strip naked and pleasure yourself in front of us." Carol told her daughter.

"I, uh, I..." Bailey stammered.

She had no idea how to respond since I was pulling the strings and guiding her actions.

I brought her back to the present and slapped Bailey's tits with my hand.

"Hey! That hurt you jerk!" She cried out.

Bailey's outburst seemed odd to her mom and best friend, because it looked as though Bailey had just smacked her own tits with her hands.

"Greg used to do that with me when we first started dating." She told her daughter.

"Yeah, well I don't enjoy it mom!" Bailey replied.

"Well, then why did you do it?" Marnie asked her.

"I didn't, he did." Bailey responded.

Both Marnie and Carol looked miffed, but decided to stay quiet.

"You are staring at me mom and it makes me uncomfortable!" Bailey told her angrily.

I pulled Bailey's knees up so that she was perched on the edge of the breakfast table. To the watchful eyes of Carol and Marnie, it must've looked like Bailey was performing an act of superior balance.

Their eyes grew wide as they saw Bailey's pussy suddenly dilate open as my huge cock penetrated deep inside her pussy. Her hymen blew apart in one deep thrust.

"Jesus, Fuck!" She cried out in pain and slapped at my chest.

"God, that is so erotic." Marnie whispered.

"You're telling me." Carol said out loud.

Bailey looked at her mom with concern.

"Don't tell me that you think my gazing at you perched there is wrong Bailey. I think it's one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen." Carol told her daughter.

Bailey looked disgusted.

"It's incest mom. The bible says so!" Bailey blurted.

I entered Carol's mind and replied.

"The church has been feeding you lies Bailey. Gazing at my beautiful naked daughter is not incest. Incest is only if we were to get physical together. Like if I were to come over and kiss you or kneel before your crotch and eat you out, which I am half tempted to do." She told her.

"Y-you really want to kiss me mommy?" Bailey asked her.

"I do Bailey and then some. I love you and the way you have been acting these last few months after coming home from college has really upset me. We need something to connect us." Carol told her.

"Ungh! OH Jesus!!!" Bailey groaned out loud.

I fucked Bailey's pussy savagely and slapped her tits again. I then held her wrists apart as I drove in deep. I really fucked her pussy like a madman.

"I'M CUMMIINNNGGGGGGG!!!" Bailey cried out suddenly.

Her pussy gripped my dick like a vise.

I entered her mind then. "I'm going to cum in you young girl." I told her.

"You-you're going to breed me? But you can't, I don't want this. It's ra..." She began to say when I stopped her from talking.

"I can and I will little one. You are going to give birth in 9 months and have twin girls. You will meet me one day in the flesh and when you do, you will know that I was the one who took you against your will. And then at that exact moment an itch will begin deep inside your cunt. This itch will be maddening and you will need my cock deep inside your pussy. And when I ejaculate, you will again become pregnant with twin girls. I plan to breed you every couple of years.

You will forget this conversation ever happened and grow submissive and sexually close to your mother and her friend.

It's time!" I growled and began to spew huge globs of sperm into her cunt.

"Ungh!" Bailey jerked as my sperm flooded her pussy.

I entered Carol's mind and told her, "Your words really resonated with your daughter. It is time that you and Marnie imprinted your lesbian ways on her. Make her submit to you and be your slave."

When I withdrew my cock, my semen flowed out of her pussy and splattered on the floor.

Marnie was so overcome with lust at the spectacle that she dropped to her knees and began to eat out Bailey's pussy. It was her first taste of semen in over 5 years and it made her more horny than she ever thought possible.

Carol walked over to Bailey and kissed her on the mouth. She grabbed her daughter's erect nipples and twisted them harshly.

"It's time for you to submit to me Bailey. Remove my leotard and eat me out." She told her in a commanding tone.

I smiled as I entered Bailey's mind and she responded with her own words, "Yes mommy. Whatever you wish."

****

I made a conscious decision and was suddenly back in my bedroom.

Nina had come off the bed and was standing in front of me. My semen was dripping down her inner thighs in huge globs.

I took another lick of the pomade and saw the colored flakes again.

I grabbed Nina's wrist and pulled her towards me. She straddled my waist and impaled herself on my dick.

I pushed my mind outside and went into the house across the street. I saw Dave Green watching TV and his mom was upstairs. I tweaked his mind to go find her. He walked up the stairs and found her peeing in the bathroom. He opened the door and gazed at her and rubbed the growing erection in his pants.

Marge looked up and smiled at her son.

"Open your pants and show it to me Dave." She told her 20 year old son.

Dave opened his pants and out flopped his dick. It was a good 8 inches long and thick.

Marge had lusted for her son ever since she caught him masturbating last month.

(Tinkle...tinkle...tinkle... the urine splashed into the toilet.)

Dave walked forward and knelt down to observe the pee going into the toilet.

"So beautiful..." He whispered.

He reached a hand forward and felt her piss splash over his fingers. He hadn't intended to do more than that. It was his fantasy ever since he heard his sisters peeing each morning.

Her peeing ended and he began to extract his hand when his fingers connected with the thick meaty lips of Marge's pussy.

"Ohhhh." He moaned.

He looked up and saw the look of lust on his mom's face.

Marge removed her son's hand from between her legs and began to lick every one of his wet fingers. And while still seated, she opened her blouse. Her dd tits spilled out and she brought his hand up to her erect nipples.

Dave grabbed a nipple and pulled it toward him. He released it and it made her tit bounce.

"Ohhhhh!" Marge moaned.

(Smack her tits. I told his mind.)

Dave smacked her tits and she scowled at him.

"Naughty boy! Stop that!" She scolded him.

(Smack her tits again. I told his mind.)

Dave smacked her tits a second time and her face grew flush.

Dave got to his feet and Marge took his dick in her mouth. It had been ages since she sucked a cock. Her husband lost interest in her ages ago and she had needs.

****

I left them there and found Dave's sister Marie in her room studying. Her book was open as she laid on her stomach but her fingers were busy diddling her pussy. She was fantasizing about a boy she liked in college. I tweaked her mind to go into her mom's room.

Marie got up from her bed and walked down the hall to her parent's bedroom. She opened the door to the bathroom and saw her mom giving her brother fellatio.

(Go to them and help your mom suck your brother's dick. I told her mind.)

Marie stopped in her tracks and looked around.

"Who said that?" She asked in her mind.

"It doesn't matter. Just go to your brother and help him to cum." I replied.

"But, it's wrong! It's incest!" She said in defiance.

"Yes it is. But incest is thrilling." I told her.

"I-I can't. It's wrong!" She fought me.

"Any more wrong than going into your sister's hamper and sniffing her panties after she's done with cheer practice?" I asked her.

"You know about that? Who are you, God?" She asked.

"Yes, I am God. Now go to them." I told her.

Marie walked over to them and got down on her knees and began to play with her brother's balls.

Marge looked down at her daughter and smiled.

(Give her a taste Marge. Bring your daughter up and kiss her. I told her.)

Marge brought Marie up and kissed her mouth.

(Straddle your mom's thigh and begin to piss. I told Marie.)

Marie straddled her mom's thigh and began to urinate. This made her brother really horny.

(It's time to fuck your mom Dave. I told him.)

Dave grabbed his mom's hand and led her into the bedroom. He got between her legs and she helped guide his big dick into her pussy.

Marie straddled her mom's face and I got behind the 19 year old girl and speared my cock into her gash.

"Oh wow!" Marge groaned as she watched her daughter's pussy dilate open to unbelievable proportions.

Marie wasn't used to such a huge dick and groaned out loud as my dick speared into her pussy. She lost her voice and just help on for the ride.

I came back to my bedroom and Nina's was crying out in orgasm as she rode my hard cock.

"YES YOU BROTHER FUCKER!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

Jenna burst through the door and marched over to us. She pushed Nina off of my dick and straddled it.

She fucked me savagely. She rammed her cervix into my dick head repeatedly.

Jenna leaned down and whispered hoarsely in my ear, "I want a cock too bro. I don't know how you did it, but I want my clit to turn into a cock too. Please!"

It was so surreal, here I was fucking my sister in real time, but I was also fucking my neighbor's pussy at the same time. It made me wonder how many other women I could fuck at the same time to increase my orgasm experience.

"I'm cumming!" I heard Marie suddenly cry out.

I knew that Jenna wouldn't cum until I began to fire off a load in her pussy.

That's when I entered all of their minds at the same time.

"Twins. I'm going to breed you all with my sperm." I smiled.

My cock went off and I began to jettison a huge load deep inside Marie and Jenna's pussy simultaneously.

I was now approaching god status.

Life was good.

The end