Can Opposites Really Attract?

Story Info
Friends since high school, become more than friends.
7.5k words
4.49
12.9k
15
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: As usual, any and all characters in my story partaking in sexual stuff are 18 or older. Everything about this story is 100% fictional. If you think you know anyone named here, its purely coincidental.

*

My name is Nick Mueller, a 28 year old co-owner of two very prosperous hardware stores, with my dad. This, after a semi successful college football career.

I started playing football in the 7th grade, mostly because I was the biggest kid in my entire grade, in a very large Junior High School, in North Seattle. I already stood nearly 6'3", and weighed just over 200 pounds. My love for football came from my grandfather, who emigrated to the US, with his family, in 1956, after helping Hungarian freedom fighters do battle with Russian invaders, at the age of 13.

To say my Grandfather Laslov, Les, as he became in the US, was fearless was an understatement.

Even though soccer was his primary sport, it wasn't an organized sport in the Seattle school district, in the early 60's, when he played. So at 5'10" and a very solid 220, he became a punishing fullback, and place kicker, for our high school's championship football team.

I started out as an offensive lineman, but as I neared high school, I switched to the other side of the ball, playing defense.

Starting the very first game, as a sophomore, I wound up starting every game in my three year high school career. By the time I was finishing my final year, I started getting some notice from colleges up and down the west coast.

The only things holding down the number of offers, were my less than stellar grades, and a lack of foot speed. Yes, I was 6'5" and weighed 245, but my speed was a detriment. My C+ grades didn't help, either.

All through high school, I sort of knew that even with a college degree, I would take over my dad's successful hardware store. Did that affect my studies? Who knows?

Being one of the largest kids in a school of over 1,600 students, and one of the strongest, too, I did command a bit of respect. I never used my size and strength to bully anybody.

In that vane, I also hated seeing anyone else being bullied. One Friday, nearing the end of my Junior year, I see a group of three or four boys teasing and taunting a girl who I knew from a few classes we had together. The girl, Lucy Abrams, was on the short side, and fairly round. More than a little heavy, and being just a shade over 5' tall, her weight was accentuated, by her lack of height.

Hearing these jerks teasing her, calling her 'porky' among other not so nice names, I moved closer, to see tears streaming down both cheeks, and her trying to tell them all to leave her alone.

One of these jerks told me to butt out, and let them have some fun. I took two hands full of his shirt, and while lifting him off the ground, asked if he liked how I was having fun.

I definitely got everyone's attention, as I pushed this clown backwards, causing him to land a few feet away from me, on his back side.

"Anyone else think its funny to pick on this poor, defenseless girl?" I asked.

Not hearing any of them answer, I turned to Lucy, asking if she was OK. Yes, she answered, wiping her tears away, thanking me for helping her out.

Just as I was going to ask if she wanted me to walk her home, her brother, a Senior came running up to see if she was indeed OK.

They stood there, for a minute, talking in a foreign language, that I didn't understand. I knew a few words of Russian, but this was different.

Her brother, Eugene, thanked me, too, and they both headed for home. I quickly asked if they were OK walking home, as I offered to walk with them.

Eugene told me they had to get ready for their special dinner, and left.

Knowing a bit about other people from Eastern Europe, where my grandparents came from, I put two and two together, and realized the language they were speaking was Hebrew. and they were Russian Jews.

To be perfectly honest, I didn't have any problem with them being Jewish, because none of the Russians that invaded Hungary in 1956 were Jews.

For the rest of the school year, I kept an eye out, making sure none of those clowns bothered Lucy, if I was nearby. When we would see each other in the hallway, I would always smile and say hello. It took a while, but she would finally return my smile.

Once in a while, she would say hello, first, but it seemed as if she was uncomfortable talking with me.

One afternoon, I asked her if the reason she wouldn't talk to me was the fact I wasn't Jewish.

"Not really, Nick, but your size kind of scares me," she said.

"Well, I can't shrink, so I guess I could get on my knees," I said, with a smile.

This resulted in one of her brightest smiles with me.

When I told her how much I liked seeing her smile, she blushed a very bright shade of red.

She then told me that her brother told her parents and grandmother about my rescue of her from those jerks.

"Did he tell them where my family comes from?"

"Yes, and my mother said she was glad to see some 'goyum' are nice."

I just sort of stared, until she told me that 'goyum' are non Jews.

All throughout the summer, I would see the Abrams family, in the neighborhood, but never approached them. I knew Lucy saw me, but she only briefly smiled, and walked away.

Was she embarrassed because I wasn't Jewish? I just didn't know. Should I go up to them, and introduce myself? Again, not sure what the outcome would be.

Only one way to find out.

About a week before our Senior year was to start, I saw the family near the hardware store my father owned.

I walked up to then, and quietly said, "Shalom Alechem"

"Alechem Shalom" her father, Gershon, answered.

Lucy turned to her parents and introduced me to Gershon and Rose Abrams. They very cautiously looked me over, saying something to each other, in Hebrew.

Her father did thank me for coming to Lucy's aid, back those few weeks ago. As they seemed to be in a hurry to leave, I said my goodbyes and turned to walk away.

Lucy called out, and moved beside me, saying I impressed her parents, said with a huge smile.

I was going to lean down and kiss her, but her parents were watching me like a hawk. She just put one hand on my arm, and whispered, maybe next time.

I left feeling really good about making a good impression with her parents.

As our senior year started, I was constantly busy with my final football season. What I learned was she wouldn't be at my games, as they were played on Friday nights, and since her family were Orthodox, she wasn't allowed to attend.

I did noticed the second to the last game was on a Saturday evening, so I asked if she would be there. Since kickoff was after sundown, she told me she would try. She also told me she had never seen a game, on TV, or in person.

We were not having a good season, and this game was against the top team in our league, and the third ranked team in the state. We hadn't beaten this team very often since my grandpa played, in the early 60's.

We really were playing our best game, and in the fourth quarter, I got the defensive lineman's dream play. Rushing the Quarterback, with my hands raised, I deflected his pass, caught it, and took off for the endzone. Wow, my first interception, plus a touchdown. I'd like to say we won the game, but we went for a two point conversion and missed, losing by one point.

After the game, I was amazed to find Lucy waiting for me just outside the locker room.

As we walked home, she admitted her brother was at the game, and told her everything that was going on. As we walked, I realized she had her arm through mine.

I had to adjust my stride, so she could keep up. As we came to one corner, I stopped, turned to her and leaned down and lightly kissed her lips.

Oh, my. I just looked into her eyes, and kissed her a little deeper. I didn't want to overdo anything, but just hugged her close to my body.

"Nick, I think we'd better stop, before we do something we shouldn't do."

I just hugged her closer, and kissed the top of her head. We just sort of glided the rest of the way to her house.

Walking to her door, I could see her father just inside, so I knew I'd better be on my best behavior. Leaving her at the door, I just walked on air, making my way to my house, six blocks away.

The following Monday, we talked between each class, but weren't going to get ourselves in trouble necking in the hallways.

Walking home, though, we stopped several times, kissing deeply. I got very brave, gripping her behind with both my hands. Her breathing increased, but she didn't push my hands away. With our height difference, my back was starting to tighten up, but I didn't care. I was kissing my best friend.

All through the school year, I was thinking about our Senior Prom. Not so much in a sexual way, but, well, OK, maybe in a sexual way. I should add, here, that over the past few months, with us walking quite a bit, Lucy had dropped nearly 20 pounds.

Her added confidence was evident. She smiled more, and any want to be bullies knew we were together, so that all stopped. The one time this one jerk said something derogatory against her religion, I gave him one very strong hint that I wouldn't tolerate any bullshit like that.

About a month before Prom, we were talking on our way home from school, when she got real quiet.

"Hey, is there something wrong?" I asked.

She just nodded, silently.

Stopping, she just threw her arms around me, sobbing.

"Tell me what's wrong, it can't be that bad!"

"Prom is on a Friday night, Nick."

Oh, shit, I thought.

There was a bench in a little park, so we sat down. With her still sniffling, I told her, I was disappointed, but it wasn't the end of the world.

"I'm so sorry, Nick," she whispered.

Taking her face in both my hands, I kissed each eyelid. Then her nose. Her lips, adding just a tiny bit of tongue.

She took one of my hands and placed it on her very large breast. I very gently gave it a squeeze. Then moving my hand to her waist, went inside her shirt, up to her bra, and did the same thing. I could feel her nipple harden in my grip, and heard her breath come in gasps.

Just then we heard some little kids playing nearby, so we knew we'd best knock it off. Silently, we just sat there, still hugging, but with my hands behaving themselves.

The following Sunday, her parents invited my family over for dinner. While my mom, Lucy. and her mother were in the kitchen Gershon, or George, as he asked us to call him, my dad, Les, Jr. and me sat in the back yard.

Her dad, started by saying he knew how disappointed I must have been, not being able to take his daughter to our Prom, but he said, we have our rules we live by.

Both my dad and me told him we understood. I almost thought he was going to relent, but that wasn't going to happen.

I had told my parents that if Lucy and I were going to be a couple, I had to make some adjustments.

In talking with her patents, on several occasions, they made it clear, while not being thrilled about her choice in boyfriends, they did like the fact of how I learned a few Hebrew words and expressions, and treated their daughter like a Princess.

George did ask me about college plans. I told him that the local four year schools weren't thrilled with my grades, and none of the two year schools in our state played football, so I was going to play football at a two year school in San Francisco.

When I told him it was the same college O.J. Simpson went to before finishing at USC, he thought I was speaking a foreign language.

All we had left to do was graduate our high school. Lucy was accepted at the University of Washington, and was going to study Accounting.

Our graduation day was upon us. Both families were there, on a bright, sunny Sunday, afternoon. Afterwards, we all met at my folks house, where we were all becoming more comfortable with each other. My parents knew what sorts of food not to serve, as the Abrams kept kosher.

After dinner, Lucy and I were in my backyard just holding each other, looking into our eyes.

"Nick, I want you to promise me that you will enjoy yourself at school, and not just with football."

"I'm not going to party every weekend, as I have to keep my grades up, just to play," I replied.

My plan was to play just one season, well enough to get one of our in state four year schools to offer me a scholarship.

As we both started to kiss. deeply, I was told it was the wrong time of the month to do much more than that. I did progress to having my hand inside her bra. feeling how hard her nipples were.

Knowing nobody was looking, she placed one hand on my aching cock, and slowly unzipped my shorts. Slowly, she started rubbing up and down, pushing my foreskin back, just staring, as it grew to its full 8 plus inches.

Silently, she leaned over and gave it one short kiss. Then, much to my surprise, she took the entire head of my manhood in her mouth and started softly licking all around the head.

We had never discussed this, but who was I to object? I had never felt anything so marvelous. I knew I wasn't going to last very long, and she knew it, too.

As my moaning increased, she took her mouth off my cock, and started rubbing, faster. Aiming out onto the grass, I started to cum. In giant spurts. At least four or five ribbons of baby making material.

When we finished, we both held onto each other, silently.

"I love you, Lucy."

"I love you more, Nicholas."

"Is there anything I don't know about you?"

Giggling, she replied, "you don't know that my given name is Ludmila, do you?"

I just stared at her.

"When you got your diploma, they called Lucy Abrams," I said.

"The entire year, we debated about that. We all thought it would sound better than Ludmila Abromovich."

"I love the way either sounds."

As summer was coming to an end, and our visits usually ended up with some of our clothes off, I, or should I say we made a momentous decision.

My house was empty, and very quiet. We were laying on my bed, in just our underwear. I moved my mouth onto one of her bra covered breasts, kissing her very excited nipple. We both sat up, with her removing her bra.

I took each breast in my very large hands, and rubbed each nipple, gently. We both took off our undies.

"Nick, you have to be very gentle," she breathed.

Taking a condom out of my nightstand drawer, and unwrapping it, I moved between her thighs. I rubbed my cock up and down her very thick bush, causing a throaty growl, and her hips to move up and down.

Very carefully, I started entering her sacred treasure. With a little yelp, I started in a bit farther. I saw her eyes as wide open as possible. I felt the walls of her vagina milking my cock, with its tightness.

I felt her fingers digging into my back, as she was hanging on for dear life.

It was as if time was standing still. I felt her entire body shaking, as she let out this blood curdling scream.

Just then, I came with such a force, I was worried that I might hurt her.

As I rolled away, she took the little towel that was under her behind, and lightly touched her aching pussy.

Holding her in my arms, we just looked into each other's eyes, with a tear, or two rolling down her cheek.

"I'm so glad we did that, Nick," she said, laying in my arms.

"Are you sure, you're OK?" I asked.

"More than a little sore, but my mom told me that was to be expected. Yes, we had a very long talk, a few weeks ago, without my dad knowing, as he would not approve of this."

"Doesn't he approve of me, yet?"

"It's not that, he's still old school thinking girls should be virgins on their wedding night."

Smiling, I asked if he would ever accept me as a son-in-law.

"I truly think so, as he really does like you, but is still leery of us doing what we just did."

"You do know you can say the words, making love," I said.

Giggling, she said, "or fucking."

Never hearing a curse word come out of her mouth, I was a bit shocked, and told her so. We both just smiled at each other.

Packing up all my clothes and personal things into my dad's van for the drive to San Francisco, I said my tearful goodbyes to Lucy and her family.

Mom told me later that week, that Rose told her that Lucy was afraid of losing me. I guess our two moms did talk, with Lucy telling her mom what we did. Nobody let her dad in on that part of our lives, but, I truly thought he knew.

Football practice began two weeks before classes did, and everything about it was high school magnified by ten. Exhausted didn't begin to describe how I felt. Some nights I was too tired to talk, so we would just text, each other.

As classes started and our games were every Saturday, I would call, after sundown, and let her know I survived, and how we did.

Each of our games, there were several coaches from Division 1 schools, looking at several players on our team.

After our fourth game, a coach from Western Michigan, paid me a visit. They were very interested in me, but I really didn't want to be over 2,000 miles from home. I was smart enough not to discount his offer.

Two straight games, a coach from the University of Puget Sound, in Tacoma came to watch. They played in a lower division, but a scholarship anywhere, is what I was looking for. Besides, 40 miles from Lucy beat over 2,000 miles.

After our last game, with us finishing with 8 wins and 2 loses, I thought I had a pretty good season. I knew neither of the two Bay Area Pac-12 teams wanted me, even with my grades becoming better, they weren't up to Stanford or Berkeley standards.

Over our semester break, I got to spend two weeks at home. Lucy and I made the most of our time, together, rekindling our love for each other.

Two days before I was to head back to school, George took me outside for a talk.

"Before you say anything, Nicholas, I know you and my Lucy have been shtooping, and I think I'm OK with that. I just don't want a grandchild before I get a son-in-law. Understand?"

"Yes, fully. My parents told me much of the same, but didn't use the term you used."

This brought some laughter, from him, with his saying, "I guess you have learned what shtooping translates to."

I just nodded, with a huge grin.

I think this interaction put me in a much better light.

Back in school, knowing I'd be moving to Tacoma by summertime, I turned my entire attention to my schoolwork.

Once my practice started two weeks before school, I had the luxury of having my car, so getting back home only took about an hour, instead of a 12 hour drive, or a nearly 2 hour flight.

Each weekend, after my game on Saturday, I'd drive North bound up

I-5, back home.

Our two families were becoming better friends, despite the enormous differences. I thought if that could happen, we'd be successful in life.

Each game, I'd play a little better, starting to get some notice from several pro scouts. Even with no added speed, I was considered one of the best outside rushers in the small school conference we played in.

My Junior year, we both knew Lucy would be graduating, so we actually started marriage talk.

Yes, I had one more season, and was on track to get my degree, too, so I had some thinking to do. I told everyone on both families, that I would decide during my Senior year, about any thoughts of playing pro football. Even if I decided not to pursue a career in football, I knew I had a really good life ahead of me, with my wife to be working as an accountant, and dad thinking about opening a second store.

My Junior season turned out to be really good, plus the fact, we had two Saturday evening games. With my parents attending every home game, and a few away games, if they were close enough. Lucy's family had never seen a game of mine.