Can She Relive Good Old Days - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress was fascinated to see that the extreme pain she was delivering to the hot bottom was sparking even more arousal in the now crying Cassie. The hips had started to undulate and the contractions had become stronger. Mistress was certain that Cassie was very close to orgasm. She had wanted to cane her over a period of minutes to build her own excitement but realized the helpless woman would not last long. After one more strike Cassie was going to explode in orgasm whatever happened or didn't. Mistress therefore speeded up the delivery of the next three stripes. Cassie was fucking the dick beneath her not able to care whether she would be punished for doing so. Master loved the urgency of the action and started to fuck Cassie as much as her thrashing about allowed.

If anyone had not seen the buildup they would not have been able to tell whether Cassie was only in extreme pain or whether it was actually ecstasy. In fact it was pure ecstasy as Cassie crashed on through either a very long orgasm or a series of orgasms. Jamie emptied himself into her as the spasms rolled on and on. Just watching Mistresses excitement had been very close to spilling over into orgasm but just fell agonizingly short.

Cassie was in danger of falling asleep. She felt sexually satiated, emotionally and physically exhausted. This was until she felt hands take her by the hips and raise her onto her knees. Master moved away from under her as she felt the cheeks near her anus pulled apart to stretch the hole wide. She had no time to question what was happening as a rock hard, lubricated cock eased through her loose anus and into her rectum. There was no discomfort and the stimulation surprised her. She had experienced anal before and enjoyed it despite the pain but now it was pure pleasure as she was super relaxed and he was not too large.

He took hold of her hips and fucked her very firmly. While she loved the feeling of being filled she did not expect to become aroused again. Although she knew he was not large he seemed to be finding an area deep in her bowels that had never been so beautifully stimulated. Sir now started to caress, rub and even scrape her damaged cheeks with his hands, fingers and nails. Now he really had her attention. She was just thinking that she would have to break her silence when he reached round with one hand and found her swollen clit.

"Be a good girl and cum for Sir."

Her orgasm hit her from nowhere and with a sharpness and depth. Much to her disappointment it stopped as quickly as it had started. He fucked her for a minute more before she felt the changes that signaled his orgasm.

Cassie joined the three of them to be spanked and humiliated every time her husband was away for a week. Increasingly Sir took charge and Cassie learned that being totally dominated and humiliated was as exciting as the spanking, caning and strapping. She also became able to cum without he clit being touched if the pain and humiliation was right. These sessions did nothing to improve the lovemaking with her husband. She was however much easier to live with.

12