Can the Phoenix Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Saturday Judith helped us seal all the ceilings and walls. It only took a couple of hours. Our bed arrived which received a comment from Judith. It appears someone talked about restraints and she'd picked it up. My mum and Sam!

Judith collected the other two from the theatre club and took them home. Sam and I did two full coats on the ceilings. It was sneaky of her to be only wearing crotchless knickers after Judith left. I did take advantage while the first coat was drying. I placed her against the patio doors so her lovely breasts were squashed and her bare pussy obvious if you caught her at the right moment. I mauled her breasts as I fucked her. There was no finesse and no need to look for her enjoyment. She wanted fucked and I did that.

She was laughing as we cleaned up as crotchless knickers don't catch anything.

The next day she insisted we were both naked as we painted the walls. She started it. I was easing the brush along the join with the ceiling when she blew on my balls. She was leaning over working the roller towards the floor when I kissed and licked her pussy. When we finished the first wall, she took my cock and kissed him as she tongued him to death. I retaliated by kissing and nibbling her breasts. At the end of the second wall, she kissed and caressed my bum and balls. I did her bum and pussy. At the end of the third wall, she gave him a teasing titty fuck. I licked and flirted with her clit. When we finished the last wall, we fucked.

Then we did it all again as we did the second coat. We had enough paint so we did a third coat. This time we had a slow romantic fuck.

It was a good job mum was cooking for us all that night. We were very tired which didn't go unnoticed.

Bill updated me on the Monday morning saying, "Thank you for the painting. We're fitting out the kitchen. There will be nothing to see until Wednesday at least." I told him, I had some extra furniture to make so I may come along later in the week. He said, "Take the weekend. The kitchen will be finished by late Friday. The underfloor heating and the new flooring will start the beginning of next week. By the Thursday, we should be finished. You'd just have to do the final facings and skirtings."

I laughed, "I'll try that but I suspect Sam will want to pop in and check. She's excited about the kitchen."

He laughed, "We'll play her. The base units don't give a good impression, tell her from Wednesday."

At night I updated Sam. With the girls we began to design the little cupboards, table lamp and coffee table for their lounge. Sam asked, "What are we doing about the spare room? We didn't have one before. Are we going to buy the furniture or do you wish to make it?"

It was Mark's old room. I thought, "We can build it. It's carpeted but that's not a problem. It only needs enough storage for guests who'll stay for a little while. It doesn't have to be done immediately."

Sam laughed, "It will. You'll want your garage stuff back."

I did spend the weekend with my dad building the lounge units for the girls. He was impressed with the whole build. Eileen and Mark were involved with rehearsals for the play. Judith and Sam were looking at other accessories I never knew we needed. I only told Sam the kitchen exceeded our thoughts.

On the following Wednesday we went again to see how it was coming on. The floor was two thirds laid. It looked fantastic with the units. I won't embarrass Sam by mentioning she was drooling as she looked over the kitchen diner. It looked great but she was envisioning what it would look like with all the flooring in place. Her eyes did settle a few times on the island. She smiled so I knew what she was thinking. We'd ordered blinds for the windows and patio doors though the lack hadn't dented her enthusiasm earlier.

As we looked around I heard Sam sigh. She began taking her clothes off. Soon she was naked as she placed them on the island. She walked to the garage where she put on her overall.

She looked at me, "Get changed. There is half the room finished. We can do the facings and skirtings for it. It won't take long if you leave me alone."

I changed and we measured up. I'm not sure she was talking about me. Every so often a breast appeared out of a zip. She was placing an awkward piece of skirting when I saw the bottom zip had come undone. Her bare pussy was visible. It looked wet.

An hour and a quarter after we started we were finished. I was tiding up as Sam waxed the woodwork. For some reason both her breasts had escaped the zips. Once she finished I lifted her up, took her to the island where I slowly fucked her, pointing out she was an exhibitionist. Our neighbours would never have seen as much before. Once we'd both come, we went to the loft bathroom where we showered twice. The towel storage unit was the perfect height. I'd need to build one for the main bathroom. I'd think about one for our ensuite.

We called to see what the kids wanted but mum had fed them already. We stopped for a meal on the way. Sam was happy. She said, "They'll be finished the flooring tomorrow. If we finish the facings and skirtings, it will be almost ready to move back in. We'll need to do a big clean. They've kept it clean but it would be best if it was all done."

I said, "I'll come with Jeff tomorrow like today. We'll do the final woodwork apart from the units for the spare bedroom. I was thinking about doing another towel and storage unit for the main bathroom. I'm not sure if something similar would work in our ensuite."

Sam laughed, "Yes, it was just the right height. Your cock caught my "g" spot perfectly. I'll pack the cleaning stuff in my car. I'll ask Judith to help on Saturday if we need her. The other two have rehearsals for the new play. It's a month till they have their four shows.

"The blinds we've ordered for the loft should be here by the weekend. The firm doing the blinds for the bedrooms and ground floor say next Wednesday. We have the curtain rails to put up. I'll need to look for new curtains to match the new colours but they'll do for now. We can move back next weekend though I expect they'll want to be earlier."

I laughed, "I expect when we say it's cleaning or delay in getting in they'll offer to help. No one will see in the girls rooms unless they're flying over. I'm sure our parents will help as it will give them an excuse for a good nosey.

"I never expected anything like this. They have made a fantastic job."

Sam smiled and leaned in close, "You want in early as you want to try out the new bed. I've seen your brain trying to work out why we haven't fucked in our room. I've saved it for when we move back in. It will be very special."

She kissed me. I could have gone on fire.

Once back home. I know it's my parents' house but we were all there so it felt like home. We updated the kids. They would head to the house after their after-school clubs on Friday. They'd help with the cleaning and putting up the curtain rails.

Mum and dad laughed. Sam mentioned we'd need to get new hoover bags as we'd gone through so many when rubbing down. Mum had the same model and plenty of bags. We could replace them later. She'd come along as well. The women planned while I kept my head down.

The next afternoon Bill called to say they were finished. He was just looking around to see if there was anything they'd missed. I told him we were coming over to finish the woodwork and Sam wanted a spring style clean. He laughed, "We do clean up but women need to ensure it's to their standards. I'll be here and can explain the new heating system. It's a bit different from the old one."

Sam was in conversation with Bill when Jeff and I arrived. Bill was blushing. Sam told me later, he and Heather had been getting on so well, she was moving in with him. He was so happy.

I introduced Jeff to Bill. We gave Jeff a guided tour. His look of shock never wavered. He turned to Bill, "This is awesome. My wife and I hoped to do something like this but never on this scale."

Bill smiled, "Ben said you may be interested. We can meet up and look at the possibilities and your budget. Dave can draw it up if it's something you wish to go ahead with."

He looked at Sam, "I've got your final invoice if you are happy. It's actually less than we quoted as we're four days early. You helped so much by having the stairs, painting on time. We thought the lower storage would take more time but we used Ben's idea of flat pack rather than build in situ. You paid Heather and Adrian direct."

Sam looked at the invoice, "Bill, there's some mistake here. It's far lower than I was expecting."

Bill smiled, "Heather expected the prices to fall on the wood so held off purchasing for me. It made no difference to it being available to us but saved almost two and a half thousand. She's expecting Ben to be in this weekend to order what he needs to complete his furniture as she expects it to go back up later this month. So, Jeff we'll need to move quickly to save you money."

After asking Sam, Jeff phoned his wife to come round. Sandra was in awe of what had been done. Their house had been the same design as ours. It was a quarter of a mile away. Bill explained what they had done.

Sandra asked, "If it's not too delicate can I ask how much?"

Bill explained we'd saved a lot as I did all the woodwork, units, facings and so on. We'd added extras like the underfloor heating, sprayed insulation. He laughed, "No one is complaining about the cold and there's no heating on." He'd expect to be under £40000 if they didn't need new windows. No loft conversion would be cheaper. He pointed out, the need to decide quickly so they could order the wood and kitchen while reduced.

Sandra said, "Our house was the same. This is magnificent. When we asked how much we could extend our mortgage it was around £40 thousand. We've been saving so have money to buy the furniture though Jeff's quite good at woodwork so can do the facings and skirtings at least." She looked closely at him, "If Ben showed you any skills you need to do the others if you wish that would be a great option."

"The bedroom units look absolutely fantastic. If Bill and Dave can do this, we've nothing to lose by asking them to look at ours. I'll contact the mortgage people tomorrow to start the process so we have the money to buy when so much is reduced."

As Sandra had said their house was the same, Bill headed off with them to look at it. He had Dave's plan and they could amend it to suit them. I did say to Jeff, "If you wish I'll help you build those units. I really enjoy it."

For that Sandra gave me a big kiss. Sam caught her, "Ben needed encouragement from time to time. Maybe Jeff will need the same." She whispered in Sandra's ear. Sandra blushed as she nodded.

Once they'd left we changed and finished the woodwork. The whole downstairs looked tremendous. Sam made me tidy the garage. "Your dad will want the offcuts, shavings and dust to make his fire bricks. We'll be coming through the garage a lot so having it clean will stop the dust being brought into the house."

Sam went off to clean the windows. Water and vinegar, two cloths. I expected to be able to join her but we finished about the same time. Even although I had tidied each evening, the garage did need a bloody good clean.

I took a video of the living room kitchen diner so they could see what the finish was like.

Jeff came up the next morning smiling like he'd won the lottery. He said, "Sandra's confirmed we can get a £45 thousand mortgage extension as our salaries have increased due to our promotions. Bill said our house was yours. We're meeting him tomorrow at the wholesalers. We'll need new windows as well, ours though double glazed have reached the end of their life. Five were blown. Yours came to around forty-five with the windows so we have leeway.

"Ben, what did Sam do? Sandra won't tell me."

As a gentleman, I couldn't tell him. I only said, "Enjoy it."

Over lunch we discussed the cabinets especially the extra length ones in the loft. I explained the template for the stairs. He'd most of the tools needed.

I was about the last to arrive as Jeff dropped me off. Mum, Sam and the girls were busy cleaning the loft area. Mark helped me move the entertainment units into the living room. We couldn't put them in place as we needed the television, hi-fi and other pieces to thread the plugs and cables through. It did look good. Once we did that we started cleaning the bathrooms. Wet wall is so much easier than tiles and grout. Unfortunately, Sam was proved right. While they looked clean, the cloths picked up a lot of dirt.

Mum was ecstatic over the change in the house.

We finished around nine pm and headed off. We picked up a Thai takeaway on the way home for everybody.

All of us headed back the next day. Judith took Eileen and Mark to their rehearsals before coming to help. Sam's parents were there as well. By five pm the whole house was shining. Her dad and I had put up the curtain poles.

Bill had dropped by after spending the morning with Jeff and Sandra. He was happy. They'd booked him. They didn't need any changes in the plans. Dave had sent them an updated one with their address on it. He'd confirmed with Adrian the windows were the same. Sandra would pay Heather and Adrian in the next week so the costs would be at the reduced rate. He'd suggested they start in a fortnight.

I laughed, "We'll have to get our stuff out of your storage quickly then."

Sam came and hugged him. He said, "When will you be ready?"

Sam said, "We'll be finished shortly. Whenever suits you."

Bill said, "I'll call Frank and see. There isn't the need for a massive truck as you got rid of so much. Mostly kitchen and living room stuff. I'll let you know. Maybe tomorrow possibly by Tuesday at the latest."

On the Sunday, Frank moved our stuff back. Mark and I set up the entertainment units. Sam and the others put the curtains up. Dad, Mark and I put up the loft blinds which had arrived on the Saturday. After the house was finished we removed the plastic covers on the mattresses. They'd need a day or two to air.

Both days I'd heard the washing machine and tumble dryer going in the utility room which had been left alone. This was the new bed linen and towels being washed. When I looked at the small room before heading off to see Heather with my plans, I knew it had to be brought up to the standard of the rest.

Each day our cars left packed with clothes which we dropped off at our house. Sam arranged the kitchen. The girls sorted out where they wanted their stuff. By the following weekend, all that was left were the computers and basic odds and sods.

In mum and dad's bedroom we left them a present. A bottle of Cragganmore, a bottle of Benromach Red Door Gin and a new set of restraints. We'd gone to the sex shop for stuff which we'd been advised to get by Dawn. These were as strong as their original ones but gentler on the body parts.

On the Saturday afternoon, Mark and I moved the stuff. Sam and the girls cleaned so that mum and dad wouldn't have to after we left. Sam and I had done the grocery shopping in the morning when Mark and Eileen were at the youth theatre.

Instead of the meal we'd thought we'd do for my parents, we took everyone out for one to say thank you.

Sam did look gorgeous. I knew the lingerie was sexy as she'd flaunted herself before she put the dress on. As she leaned over the dressing table, I almost took advantage but she saw me in the mirror and said, "We have no time for that. Later."

Once home the kids went to their rooms. Well, Eileen and Judith sat in their lounge and chatted away. Mark did his thing with his mates I presume. Sam teased me as we had a final drink.

She sent me to shower in the main bathroom as she'd shower in the ensuite. I could tell by the sparkle in her eyes she was up to something. I thought she wanted the dressing table fuck. I was wrong!

When I came into our room she was lying on the bed in a sheer nightie. She looked hot. We kissed and explored for a few minutes before she turned me onto my back. I didn't protest as I love her riding me cowgirl. I can watch her areolas darken and her nipples take off. She teased me with the nightie and kisses. She moved my hand up and I felt her restraining me.

She spoke softly, seductively, "I'm going to give you some of your fantasy and some of mine. I think you'll enjoy it."

She teased down, nibbling my nipples, caressing my ribs and inner arms. The nightie teased my cock who was standing shouting, "I'm here!" She kissed and used her nails on my inner thighs as she spread my legs to restrain them. The bigger bed made me more open so when she came back up she was really able to kiss and caress my balls and rim me. I was moaning softly. I had no option but to lie back and enjoy. I did. I told her how what she was doing was affecting me.

She began to play seriously with my cock. She licked all the way up and down, around the head and back. She repeated this endlessly. While she was arousing, she kept away from the strokes she knew made him want to blow. This was a major tease. My hips were rising as she used her mouth.

She straddled me, facing away. I love watching her do this. Her bum is awesome. She leaned over to the side cabinet and took out something. I felt something cold being applied to him. She raised herself, holding her bum cheeks apart as I saw her rosebud come down onto my cock. She rose and fell slowly, each time adding a little more lube as a little bit more of him entered her virgin bum. She was moaning softly. I could feel her fingers working her clit and pussy. Soon I was fully in. It was different. Tight but without the control of her pussy.

Sam said, "I told you I'd give you all of me. I meant it. It's different but it is enjoyable. I hope you're enjoying the view."

She began to ride my cock slowly. He was enjoying the sensations coming from her bum. Sam's hand was busy running her nails over my inner thigh and balls. The view of her bum as she rose was amazing. I couldn't believe I was seeing my cock in her bum. She'd always been adamant that was a no. All too soon I felt my ejaculation rise. I couldn't stop my hips trying to fuck her hard. She didn't try and stop me. I came and came.

She lay back against my chest. In a sad voice she said, "Normally when I do this, you can't keep your hands off my breasts. You haven't touched them. You don't love them anymore."

I tried to speak, "I love them like I love you. You restrained me so I can't play with them."

Sam turned, "I don't believe you. I'll have to try something else to show you how much I love you."

She got off me and went to the ensuite. She came back with a wet cloth and washed my cock. She then began to give me a blowjob which would rank as the all-time best for a few weeks. It wasn't just my cock but she used her mouth, her breasts, her hands on my stomach, my groin, my bum. She rimmed me, took my balls into her mouth, tongued them relentlessly. When she had me panting, she moved so I could see her eyes and face. She really went to town on him. I'd never seen him as far into her mouth. As he went deeper, she lashed him with her tongue, teased him as he came almost out with her teeth gently. My hips were dancing by themselves, I'd no control. I heard my moans of delight, a few mumbled words. All thought processes in my body were in my cock.

I felt myself rise and rise, trying to fuck her mouth. She let me, her eyes never moving from my face. Her joy was so evident. I erupted. She held him in her mouth until he was spent. She opened her mouth to show me before she swallowed.

She moved to hug me. She said quietly, "You'll need to come with me when I'm waxed. I can feel your hairs in my teeth."

She laughed, "Even after that you won't cuddle me. What can I do to convince you I love you?"