Can the Phoenix Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd both been so turned on, we repeated it about a week later. We saw a number we had spoken with before including Dorothy. She was wearing a sheer blouse so her breasts caused the same reaction in my cock. Over a few such encounters, we found ourselves explaining to some of those we met how it ignited our fantasies. Some questioned if we wished to swap but we made it clear, that was a no. It was just an explosive tease. Sam and the women did move away and speak quietly. The next time there were four women dressed to expose themselves. The husbands and I shared many a fantasy about our highly desirable wives.

One night after she restrained me and edged me for ages she made me agree to do the same. I had serious concerns but we'd agreed that we'd not ask the other to do something if we weren't willing to do so. Sam had made an effort to tease. She wore her sheer body but she'd added nipple and labia rings. She smiled as she saw the effect they had on showing off my bare, erect cock through the sheer pants I was wearing. While the men flattered Sam, I had a few requests from the ladies which Sam politely turned down. Some wives surprised themselves by showing me their tits to see if they could make me harder. Sam persuaded a couple of men to show her their cocks. Well, ones which showed a lot of promise. Who was this Sam? The women whispered to each other as the men ogled Sam's lovely bum parted by the thong style back. Their wives made sure they didn't get far before we heard them fucking. Sam never let me cum, she wanted me hard for the women. The last lap she blew me and sprayed me over her sheer body. She never wiped it off. It caused a few conversations with those we met.

Once home I had to spank her bum as she'd been so naughty before I fucked her rigid. I collapsed over her. She was smiling. She whispered, "In a fortnight we're doing it again. Several of the women and their husbands have agreed they will be on show as well."

Either it was her words or her pussy but I was hard and fucking her again. I never last long after a night like that. I'm glad we can only do it in good weather. The downside is that she makes sure we're waxed beforehand. I love the skin-to-skin sensation but the pain!

The first official dual vision night was certainly an eye opener. When she took her coat off, it certainly was caused my eyes too be wide open! So much so my cock was almost breaking free from his sheer panties. She'd made me change in the main bathroom and she hid her dress as we left the house. She'd teased before but this time Sam went all out to tease me. She dressed in her pink quarter cup bra so her extended nipples were on open display. She'd touched them up with some lipstick so they appeared even more kissable. She wore a pink suspender belt and sheer pink knickers which allowed occasional views of her labia. She was very wet. The pink seamed stockings and pink high heels made her legs look gorgeous.

There were eight couples as well as us. Most, like Dorothy we had spoken with and some had exposed themselves previously. We spoke generally, praised the women and the women teased us. As we walked away, she would tell me in no uncertain terms what the men would be doing to her. I countered with what the women were doing to me.

On the second circuit, we met two couples at the same point. It changed the way the evenings went after that.

Mel staggered us by saying, "I've never had an evening when I've felt so turned on." She pointed to her husband, "Jim had this same fantasy but could I do this for him? When we met you a few weeks back, it raised both our libidos and we've done nothing but fuck since. When this was suggested I said I would do it if he did as well. He took a few days to say yes. I did mention the rewards and how his fantasy would be met and more. He has a lovely cock which I've loved showing off. He could have had four women already if I'd agreed."

Davina said, "Don wanted me to do this ever since we first bumped into you. I would only agree if he did likewise. Each time we stop and speak to a couple, exposed or dressed, he gets so turned on. I've never felt so wet. He's fucked me twice but I haven't let him cum. I want the girls to see his proud, outstanding cock. He'll get another fantasy later.

"I'm sure we'll all do this again, it's been so hot. Some of my friends are going to be so jealous. How many next time? Three weeks we said, before the school holidays."

Sam spoke, "This is Ben's fantasy but doing it has so turned me on. I never expected that. We don't want to involve others intimately but I know when I describe me sucking your beautiful breasts, Ben will demand I move to eat your pussy as he fucks me. You'd be blowing Jim. Once Ben's cum, Jim probably would want you to eat my pussy as he fucks you. Ben gets so hard when I suggest we'd have them cum over our breasts and eat it off in front of them."

Mel smiled, "I'd love that as long as they both ate us out after so we'd get more orgasms."

Davina spoke, "Don loves the idea of us having a women's threesome. The three husbands get to wank over us. The one who lasts longest gets to cum over his wife's face as we tease him. He's so lost in the fantasy, I can use my fingers in his bum and he cums like he hasn't has sex in a month. He's not sure about eating it all from my tits but I'm working on it."

Sam said, "We've made many twists and turns in our fantasy. It seems all their little brains like the idea. I'd better have him relieve me as we've another lap and a half."

She took me into the copse and had me eat her. I'm sure many heard her screams of ecstasy. Before the final half lap, she blew me. She just said, "Mel's working my pussy with her lips." I came and came over her exposed tits. She was smiling broadly as she walked, displaying her prowess. I'd cum a like I hadn't cum in weeks!

From then we've exchanged many such fantasies with the couples. Some were so hot, I'd have cum if Sam touched me.

I'll digress for a few moments as to follow how those evenings have progressed, I need to update you regarding our original friends.

Julian and Nancy stayed together. Susanna's marriage didn't survive. She now has a new partner who is besotted with her. Nancy, Sam and Susanna spoke with all of our old friends and explained in detail what had gone on at the firm. Over time many of our friendships returned. Mary is a frequent and welcome visitor. Sandra and Jeff have joined our group as well as more than a few couples from our work and hers.

The blond bombshell, Arlene joined Sam's firm. She and her husband Martin were very welcome additions to our group. After one evening at theirs, as we walked home, Sam played me, telling me about them kissing and sucking each other. I was used to keep them aroused as they changed from riding my cock to my face. I was titty fucking Arlene as Sam rode me with a strap-on. I couldn't take this for long so when in the park, I grabbed her and took her into our copse where I ate her to three orgasms before fucking her. All the time she was telling me what they were doing. The smile on her face only changed when she came and came. Once home she started again so this time I covered Sam's face as I came.

She smiled, "Poor Martin didn't last as long as you!"

I laughed and held her softly. I couldn't raise another erection not even when she helped me shower.

It was during another park walk, Sam was coyly telling me that Sandra and Jeff, Arlene and Martin and a couple of other couples are so turned on by her stories of our park walk, they were thinking they may join us. Boy, did my cock almost rip the panties. I knew it had been the topic of discussion at a few of our dinner parties. I've seen a few wives talk quietly to her away from everyone. Jeff has enquired with me about it. I told him it was like the teasing when he was doing his house up but with steroids.

From their body language, I thought I'll see a few more breasts and Sam some more cocks. By the end of September, Sandra, Arlene, Nancy, Mary, Susanna and their husbands joined the group. I thought that would be the last one of the year but there was a sweltering period in mid-October when the phone went constantly. Others have joined in as well.

I never knew Susanna had a couple of labia rings. As for Arlene's boobs, WOW! WOW! She blushed as she said they were a 36K. They defy gravity and her nipples are like miniature penises about an inch and a half long. Sam has described so many different scenarios including a group of six doing a clock, eating each other pussies. The husbands would all be wearing butt plugs. Whoever managed to last longest would be allowed to cum over the breasts of the woman of his choice. Fuck, they all have tremendous breasts.

For all we'll describe what we'd do as a pairing or threesome no one wishes to take it further. Well until Arlene said she'd have each woman eat her pussy as their husbands wanked off over her tits. The woman would only be allowed to stop after her husband came and licked her breasts clean. This will remain a fantasy but it had all the men twitching hard.

She's started people thinking a bit wilder. Sam's suggested she'll put a vibrating butt plug in me and control me while we walk. She likes the thought that my seven- and three-quarter-inch thick cock will be even harder as he's displayed to all. She smiled when she said, she'll make me so happy when we meet Arlene and Martin. She won't say what she intends. I know what my mind is saying and she wonders how I cum so quickly.

To date we have a group of about thirty couples who do the park walk. It tends to be once or twice a month now. The outfits are highly arousing and the sex afterwards is fantastic. Martin suggested we try a lap as a park run but so far we haven't. Just the thought of those breasts bouncing makes my cock hard. Sam said as she held my cock just by her mouth, "You have to be commando so you bounce as well." My cock wasn't at her throat before I came.

As the kids grow we have more alone time which tends to mean some more extended sex play. The sex guide Dawn told her to get is looking dog eared. Some days I come home to find a signal she needs fucked, not loved. I vary how from restraining her on the towel unit and using all her holes, tying her arms and legs to each other as I fuck her. I can get so deep. She loves me to be dominant so I tell her to strip naked and serve me all evening. I can abuse her breasts and bum if she fails a task. I finally throw her over the arm of the settee and fuck her.

I have my own signal for her. She is so imaginative. I had never envisioned her being so dominant. I never know what she's planning until she decides it's time to use me.

Afterwards, in bed, we'll have a loving fuck or after her playing me, a long loving cuddle as she drains me completely.

She has grown her hair which leads to a lot of teasing at the dressing table. She laughs as she complains we need to have another shower. I'm glad I build the unit as I don't think a shop bought one would have lasted.

I admit the frequency of sex has gone down but it is still two or three times a week at least. Our whole life is so much better than it's ever been. We do so much together our sex life is a bonus.

Why? Well time has gone on. Judith is nearing the end of her third year of medical school. She is besotted with Darren. He can't believe he's pulled her. From the way he looks Sam has helped Judith's sexual skills. We're glad we did add sound proofing to the bedrooms. Darren has spoken quietly to me about Judith. He wants to marry her though they wouldn't be able to for a few years until they complete their studies. He wants a ring on her finger so others will stay away. I think like Sam, Judith knows who she wants and it's Darren.

One night when Judith and Darren were talking about their future, Sam suggested he could move in. He spent most of his time here anyway. I mentioned that if he did, he needed to know that Judith would need a spanking now and again, it ran in the family. Judith and Sam blushed. Darren said a few days later, he understood the wisdom of that advice, so I assume Judith told him.

Mark is completing his first year at Dundee University studying computing. Seems their "student digs" are the best in town. He's found a lovely girl in Shona. While she's nerdy she does make sure he socialises outside a computer.

Eileen speaks a lot with Judith and we believe she's thinking about medicine. There's a theatre group at the uni. She's starred in a few plays with the youth theatre along with Shelley. They're very good friends. She's so like Judith in many ways. She does have boy friends but not a boyfriend.

Workwise Sam has been promoted again and I've been promoted as well.

Sam and I are in the south of France on what would have been our twenty fifth wedding anniversary. We married two days ago, the exact date so I would remember it. It shocked Sam I had arranged it all. It will surprise our family when we return. I had to hide her phone she was so excited. As she couldn't talk to them, she fucked me to death but resuscitated me three times. She was so happy, whether it was our marrying or her achieving her aim of making me cum four times, she won't say.

Today we've been on a nudist beach. She was laughing at my expression. My fantasy hadn't included me being naked. An oversight! She told me she'd have to find more fantasies to fulfil for me. I did enjoy helping with the sunscreen. Her rubbing the sunscreen on my cock had an immediate effect. She's suggested returning there before we leave next week. There were several women who asked her if they could borrow me. She declined as I'd need all my energy for later.

We're about to head out for our evening meal. Sam is wearing her dress, suspenders, stockings and heels. At her request, I'm commando. It's a ten-minute walk from the gîte to the village where we'll have our evening meal with some of the superb local wine. Due to the hints, she's dropping I suspect it will take longer to get back.