Can the Phoenix Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She refused my requests to release me and I'd show her how much I loved her.

She was cheating. She was rubbing that nightie over my skin. Okay I love lingerie and the sensations but she was going overboard. She used all of my body until my cock caught her attention. He was back.

She looked at me, "At least someone loves me!"

She mounted me. She was speaking to my cock, "It's nice to know you love me. I can feel you deep inside me. The sensations are great. You fit me so well."

I saw her work her fingers over her clit. She'd never done this before we got back together. She was in no rush. One hand she used on her breasts teasing those nipples, mauling them at times. Her pussy was working my cock. Whatever Dawn had told her had somehow transformed a wet, fairly conservative pussy to a smouldering cauldron of passion. I could have sworn there was another hand in there wanking him yet the next moment he was being caressed all along his length. Slowly she began increasing the speed and depth of her movements. Everything was controlled by her pussy.

She threw off her nightie and put a breast in my mouth. I felt her clit making a grove on my cock. She changed breasts and began to speed even more. She found a place where we were as one. I was rising as she drove down. Her eyes showed this was about love not just passion. Fifteen, twenty minutes passed before we both started to speed up. I came and came. I felt aftershocks.

Sam collapsed onto me. She was kissing me and smiling.

I tried to apologise as she hadn't cum once. She stopped me, "This was only about you. I wanted to welcome you back home and show you how much I love you. There'll be plenty of orgasms for me in the future. I said I loved you and wanted to give you all of me. We've still to discuss more fantasies, more games we'd like.

"This is a start to a new tomorrow. A new, far better marriage."

She released me and we cuddled. I tried to tease and caress her but she stopped me. We drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke to Sam drying her hair at the dressing table. I watched her for a few minutes before heading for a shower. She was looking out her lingerie so was leaning over, exposing her pussy and rosebud. I took the opportunity to tongue her pussy and rosebud to say thank you for last night. She came very quickly. I moved her so she was over the dressing table and slowly fucked her. I used her nipples and her clit to make sure she would cum with me. All the time I told her she was incredible and I loved her.

I had to speed up as her hips were not playing fair. Both of us where racing to a finish. Sam screamed, "AAARRRGGGHHH! I love you!" as she came. I just screamed, "Fucking Hell!"

We moved to the bed and cuddled. Sam was smiling, "I hope the kids didn't hear that."

I laughed, "If they did they'll know we're in a far better place."

Over breakfast we discussed our plans for the day. I would do the laundry room as we'd no laundry to do meantime. Sam suggested I call Jeff and he could help me and learn. If Sandra wished she could come as well. I called Jeff and he would be happy. Sandra asked if she could bring their two kids as they were so excited about the new build they'd see for themselves.

It turned out their youngest Shelley was in some classes with Eileen and both did the youth theatre. Their son Michael was a computer geek a year younger than Mark. They hit it off.

Jeff and I worked away building the new units I wanted for the laundry room. Jeff was fairly skilled. I suppose like me as an engineer he had many of the needed skills. He didn't have some of the tools I had used. We were building a storage stand when Sam and Sandra came into the garage with some coffees for us.

Sam was showing Sandra her coverall. She explained it stopped her clothes being damaged though it did have a few problems. It was warm so she couldn't wear underwear. The zips often failed and her breast or breasts popped out, mostly with me around. She suggested that I maybe had a strong magnet. She wasn't aware but when she was in some tight spots, the crotch zip would unzip exposing her pussy. Again, I was always present. I always denied having a magnet.

She came over to me laughing. "Sandra, if I was only dressed like I am now, he would will me over like this and I'd have to show him my cleavage." She did. She'd lost her bra from earlier. "Some days he made me work nude like when we were painting. He'd check me for paint splatter before fucking me on the towel and storage unit. It's the perfect height for him to work my "g" spot. How he knew that I don't know."

Sandra was smiling and then look perturbed as she walked towards Jeff, like she was being pulled. She spoke like she was in shock, "It must be an engineer thing, Jeff's doing the same." She showed him her cleavage. He gasped. I saw Sandra's nipples through her blouse so I thought Sam had coaxed her out of her bra as well.

Over the day they repeated the coffee and cleavage show. Lunch was busy, the kids laughing and joking.

We finished the facings, skirtings and putting the new units into the laundry room. It looked really good. Jeff had been a great help.

Sam, Sandra and Judith were in a deep discussion. Sandra was blushing.

I asked Judith if I could show Jeff one of the drawer units so he could see how it worked. She agreed saying, "The third one from the door would be best."

I understood. I showed Jeff how I extended the depth, made the angle cut and how I stopped half an inch from the wall in case the wall depth varied. I couldn't get any standard rails so I had to router the drawer side to allow me to use a wooden baton as a rail.

I'd pick Jeff up on the way to work and drop off Sam. Judith would take Sam's car and the others to school. Eileen said, "Judith could take Shelley and Michael as well." Sandra was shocked when we agreed if their parents did.

Sandra said, "It would be great. They normally walk to school. I catch the bus to my work so I need to leave earlier in case it doesn't run."

We established where she worked was two minutes from Sam's so she'd get picked up as well. Soon, it became normal, Judith took them and either Jeff or I took the youth theatre group which now included Michael as he wanted to play with the lighting as well during the week. Judith did the Saturday as she could then be with her friends.

The first full weekend we sort of had an open house. The kids wanted to show off to their friends and even have them sleep over. Sam said no to the sleep over. In the next few weeks, they could. She wanted to invite their grandparents to say thank you for all their help as well as Bill, Dave and the builders. They would invite their friends and they'd have a buffet style party in the garden., if they helped clean all the garden furniture.

The whole day went well. Bill turned up with Heather. Both seemed very happy.

The next day Sam took the opportunity when the house was empty to tease me into fucking her. She'd forgotten her bra, yet again! I mentioned this and she asked, "Did you enjoy seeing Sandra's nipples?"

I blushed. She continued, "We've been discussing with Dawn our thoughts on what we want in our sex life. She was right, we're closely aligned. I saw your eyes light up when you saw them. Would you have liked me to undo her blouse, tease them, kiss them? Would you have liked her to do the same to me? Would you have had to fuck me if we were in a sixty-nine eating each other's pussy? Would Jeff seeing my tits and pussy turn you on? He didn't know where to look when I showed you my cleavage and he saw my nipples pointing out of my blouse."

She was laughing at my face and cock. He was standing up trying to get out of my trousers. "You never gave me the chance to show you whether or not I was wearing panties. If you'd been down on the floor I could have. Sandra would have teased Jeff as well."

She raised her skirt to show she wasn't wearing any. I lifted her up to put her on the island but she said, "Laundry room!" She emptied a shelf earlier so I could lay her on it. I ate her to three orgasms before I slowly fucked her.

I thought I'd play her game, "Once Sandra and you were making out, eating and caressing the other's breasts, I'd suggest you ate her pussy as I fucked you. She could suck Jeff. Once I'd cum, you could change. She could eat you out as Jeff fucked her. You'd get me hard again and I'd cum over your tits and she could lick it off. Jeff could cum in her and you eat her clean. Once he was hard again and she blew him to cum over her tits, you could lick her tits clean. Maybe I'd be fucking you again by then."

We both came.

We panted for a few minutes before we recovered. Afterwards, Sam said, "It was like Dawn said. Neither of us wants to involve others directly. Taking a fantasy we like, adding people we see to it to expand it makes a difference.

"Remember that dance we were at about two years ago. How that blonde bombshell had all the men, even you drooling. If I knew then what being able to fantasise with you would be like, I could have had you cumming and cumming. It would take me a day just to kiss around her breasts. They were natural, not augmented. We'd never have got past the park without fucking.

"It's a lovely dessert to speak about something like that. I think you enjoyed it as you joined in. It will never happen in real life."

I just kissed her. We were learning so much about each other.

Sam got her promotion. We continued for a while with Dawn until we all felt we had reached a stage where we were able to confront anything, together. Sam received compensation from the assets of those who'd abused her and later the criminal injuries board. She put it all into the university fund.

The youth theatre play was a revelation. Eileen and Shelley both played leading roles. I may be biased but both were the best actors. Mark with Michael helping made the lighting very special. It played to four sold out performances.

I did help Jeff and on occasion probably saw more of Sandra than she expected. Not just her lovely cleavage or erect nipples sticking out her blouse. She does have beautiful areolas and lively nipples! I'm glad I never saw her pussy. The way he came into work looking so tired meant he certainly enjoyed the rewards from all his hard work.

Over time Sam and I did expand our sexual repertoire. I did give her, her airtight fantasy. I restrained her and ate her to three orgasms before introducing a dildo to her bum and a vibrator to her pussy. I worked them slowly as I allowed her to suck my cock. She came twice more before I became aware I was gently face fucking her. Her hips were really struggling to get free as another massive orgasm approached. As she came she almost broke free. My cock entered her throat as he came. A first.

When I recovered, I removed the vibrator and slowly fucked her. Having the dildo in her bum made her pussy incredibly tight. Despite not long having cum, I came within a few minutes. Sam was physically about done so I released the restraints and held her, telling her how much I loved her. Each time we've done this, she's exploded. She hugs me for ages afterwards telling me how much she loves me.

Her version of it has me tied, teased, a dildo or vibrator up my bum. She's trying to make me cum four times. Having her use me as a dildo with that vibrator up my bum has almost made it happen. She's not giving up. Sometimes I wonder if she's thinking, "Will it fit in his cock?"

On one of our last meetings with Dawn, Sam brought up, yet again, she still felt I had a need to punish her and she needed punished. I tried to say no but Dawn said, "She's right. There has always been an element of need within you both. You've both come so far but you can't shake it off. Normally I'd say there is no need for any such thing but with both of you, it's been there since the beginning of this journey. If you did it, it would complete the healing. I know that sounds contradictory but in both of you there is this need. It's gnawing at you beneath the surface."

We discussed it further, teased out what it was which met both our needs. I didn't like what I sounded like, it wasn't a loving partner. Sam nodded and said firmly, "If you can get it out, there will be no residual anger. I need you to be free of it to free me."

Dawn voiced her opinion, "This is so out of character, you see only the elements which offend your nature. You can look at it as a loving act if you focus on the fact it will heal you both completely. Afterwards, you will have to care for each other as both of you will be emotionally very raw."

I was torn but that weekend as the kids were away with their friends, Sam ambushed me. She stood naked in front of me, trembling. She said, "Now Ben, do what you need to do."

I'd like to say what I did was without any conscious thought but I'd be lying. At the time we broke up, I had a few things I wanted to do to show her how I truly felt. I'd hidden them but they did appear at times in my thoughts. Yes, even now after all the progress we had made.

She knew what about to happen. We'd discussed it with Dawn. Sam admitted she didn't want to do this but she needed to; to clear her guilt. She told me I needed to do it to clear my anger. How could I as I love her? She hugged me and said, "It's time to end this. We both need it. It's holding us back from being all we can be. It's a true act of love as it will hurt us both."

I used the restraints to hold her firmly on the towel unit. I took a cloth and put it in her mouth so she couldn't scream. I was looking at her as my eyes teared up, ashamed of what I was about to do. I saw her fear and resolve, her body was trembling on the unit. I undid my belt and brought in down on her bum. Each blow seemed to gain in violence. I never expected that this rage still inside me was so deep. I thrashed her bum twenty times, once for each year of our marriage she'd destroyed. I could hear her screams in my head. Her body rose and twisted in pain as each blow struck. Her flesh was still vibrating as the next blow struck. I'm sure some struck her labia as she appeared to almost rip the restraints apart as her body jerked away from the strikes.

Tears were flowing from both of us as I abused her body mercilessly. Once I'd finished, she was sobbing and sobbing. Her breaths came in gasps, her body was clearly racked in pain. Her bum was red raw, some bits had blood oozing. To reclaim her as mine, I stripped and fucked her hard. I grabbed her hips and part of her bum. There was no thought of being gentle. Each time I came in contact with her bum and labia I felt her flinch, heard a muffled scream. My thumb invaded her bum without any lube. I timed it against my fucking so she was always having something enter her deeply. I'd fucked her strenuously for about ten minutes before I felt myself rise to my ejaculation. My rage was still up as I came out of her and went to the front. I removed the cloth and filled her mouth with my cock. There was no finesse, no attempt at anything other than fucking her face. I felt myself strike her throat as I fucked her mouth repeatedly. I barely heard her gagging response, I just focussed on the tears streaming down her face. When I came I pulled out and showered her face before shoving my cock back inside to finish spewing into her.

My cock didn't go down. I returned and fucked her hard again. There was nothing now stopping her screams. Each time I hit her bum, she screamed. I spanked her hard as I fucked her. Ten or more minutes I rammed into her with everything I had. Her screams meant nothing to me. As I came, I came out and sprayed her bum. I spanked her arse until there was no sign of my cum. She was screaming hysterically. Her tears were flowing like a river.

Once I was done, my rage left me. I was appalled at the damage I saw I had inflicted. I was sobbing inconsolably as I released her. I held her as we cried together. Eventually we stopped crying and made our way to the shower. We washed each other carefully. The water alone caused her to cry as her bum was so raw. My lightly washing her, trying to clean the blood stains caused her to scream at times. I put a lot of arnica cream on her bum. Each light touch caused her to gasp, some screams as those bits were so raw.

I tried to apologise but she stopped me. She said, "I was at fault. I needed this as much as you. I feel free of my demon. I hope you do. If you need to do more, do it. I don't want to have to repeat any part of this."

I hugged her, "I'm free." I asked hesitantly, "How can you love me after that? I'm a brute."

She kissed me, "You're my brute. Let's make love, a gentle love to heal us totally. I think I'll need to be on top as my bum is so sore."

It's what we did. Thirty minutes of slow love making, telling each other how much we loved each other. When we came, it was like a solar flare went off in me. I made a mistake as I grabbed her bum as I came. She screamed! It wasn't an orgasm. I apologised and apologised but she just kissed me lightly. She couldn't wear panties and clothes hurt when they touched her bum so she remained naked for the rest of the day. We cuddled a lot, standing as she couldn't sit down. She ate her meals standing. She'd just managed to tolerate the clothing when the kids came back on the Sunday night. Even with the cream her bum was badly bruised. She took three days off work as she couldn't sit or even lie down except on her front.

If she caught me looking, tears in my eyes, she'd kiss me. She'd say, "It's all over. Let's look to the future."

Judith had noticed Sam's pained walk and tear-filled eyes. She was concerned about her but whatever Sam told her she's never spoken off it to me.

I had to admit at our next meeting with Dawn, I'd lost all my anger. Sam felt better as well. It did seem to project us forward quickly.

I was concerned the next time she played a dominatrix she would take her revenge but she just played me as normal. When I brought her off for the sixth time she whispered, "Next time as you've reach gold standard, I'll peg you. If you don't cum in ten minutes, I'll let you fuck me. If you cum in less than three, I'll make you lick it all up." My cock twitched, was it arousal or fear?

Our lives went on as we built a better relationship. There were the odd problems but I did as her grandfather said. Judith caught me lightly spanking Sam's pantie clad bum as she'd been misbehaving. She'd come down for some milk from the kitchen. Sam was laughing as she told her, "I love how he makes it better, I just have to get him to spank me now and again."

Both Judith and I were blushing.

Since then, Sam's done many of my favourite fantasies. I've done many of hers. We look forward to more. I had a new task after the fireman one. I had to build new patio furniture as the units we had weren't the right height!

We've played games like Gerry and Jill. Sam was a great escort. I never recognised her at first. Her technique was quite different. She hired me be her escort. Boy, I was completely knackered. I wasn't allowed to cum until I'd given her ten orgasms. The first time I had to use her bum as she didn't want her husband to find anything in her pussy. The second time, she had me wank off into her mouth and over her face as it needed moisturising.

She's done my favourite ones she'd teased from me. There was one outstanding but we just recently achieved that. In the meantime, she's managed to extract more from me so life is never dull.

The one which I never believed she'd ever do, we have. She was staggered to find she loved it as well, at least as much as me. So much so, not only do we repeat it but she keeps making it hotter. It started with her walking around the park wearing her sheer body with suspenders, stockings and high heels. Her breasts, areolas, nipples and bare pussy were on full display. As per my fantasy, she didn't try and hide herself when we spoke to a number of walkers who were enthralled by her charms. From the very first time when one woman was so turned on she opened her blouse and removed her bra for her husband, it's impacted positively. The lady, Dorothy's breasts were so good my cock responded and he was already like a piece of steel. We could hear them fucking in the next copse as we fucked. Three times we walked round the park meeting new people or even some again as they were walking the opposite direction. Maybe they had an incentive! We fucked during each circuit. Afterwards, Sam could get me hard whenever she brought it up, describing herself playing with Dorothy.