Can they Come Back from the Abyss?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took four days before I had everything I needed from her computer. I now had to work out who was who and their relationships but mostly their partners. In between I had decorated the hall and painted the cupboards getting rid of even more stuff. Donna had asked, "Why?" I just said, "It needed done. It was something to do."

The weekend was fraught as Donna went out again dressed to the nines. She wasn't happy when I told her, "The witch has you so controlled, you don't know she's laughing at you, knowing she's killed our marriage." Her eyes flared at me. We'd tried to speak a few times but it soon degenerated into screaming matches. If only we'd had that passion in our marriage latterly.

By the following Wednesday I had everything prepared. I stopped at the Sheriff Clerk's office to hand in the divorce forms on the grounds of adultery. I named the three members of staff Donna had fucked, along with their home addresses. I paid to have it served on her at 11am on Friday.

When she left for work on Friday, I looked out her revealing dress and the lingerie she had worn and placed them on the settee along with large photographs of her fucking her three colleagues. Each had a date, time stamp and record showing they came from the witch's phone.

The twelve colleagues involved in the witch's coven, their partners all received the photos, videos and other documents establishing their adultery. Again, it all appeared to come from the witch. The witch's husband received the same with full details of the witch's seven lovers. Did she ever have time to fuck her husband? Again, everything appeared to come from her computer.

I had one stop on my way to the airport. I stopped in at my brother-in-law Dan's work. He's a really good guy. He was devastated when I told him what Donna and Ellie had been doing when they were "having meals." I gave him a pack with all the stuff. I was so sorry for him. They had young kids. Ellie was two years older than Donna. I asked him not to speak to Ellie until 11am and explained why. He agreed.

I was at the airport on my tablet watching Donna being served. I had to wipe away the tears as I saw almost ten years of my life die. I wasn't sure I didn't still love her but I couldn't live with her after what she had done. She looked up as the messengers appeared. Her shock as she opened the envelope and found the divorce papers with her three colleagues named was palpable even over the video. She was hyper ventilating, tears began running down her face. I switched off. I knew she would be stunned to read more, asking for the prenup to be enforced. The financial side included her two secret accounts.

Yes, once I saw the proof, I hacked her accounts. She had breached our trust. Me bad! She whore!

My flight was called. I was heading to Turkey and a fourteen-day tour of ancient sites. My reward! I hoped it would take my mind off what had happened.

Donna:

It's been eight months since Ray detonated his "bomb" which blew everything apart. The debris is still landing. Despite it being two weeks of nonstop fighting between us before that Friday morning, I didn't have a clue what was about to happen. I had hoped we could find counselling to rebuild our marriage if we could get through our anger. We couldn't speak without anger especially after I confirmed that I had fucked others. I admit I hadn't been truthful to him since that fucking night and he had sensed that. I was a fucking mess even before that Friday.

I was sat at my desk when a messenger came up to me and handed me some document to sign for. Not unheard of in a law office. As I did he said, "You've been served" as he walked away. I was stunned. "Served?" I opened the document and saw the petition for the dissolution of marriage between Raymond Thomson and Donna Thomson nee Green. I was gasping for breath. As I read down, I saw the grounds as "adultery" and the names of William, Colin and Malcom from the office.

I just lost all my composure and broke down. My secretary, Aileen came to me and held me as I sobbed. Ray knew who! I had admitted it but not said who. I had hoped to persuade him to give me a chance to make amends. Ray had always said he would divorce me if I fucked others and he was. How did he know?

It seemed just minutes when a lot of calls were received. The office was mental. People were shouting, pleading into the phones. Many sank to their seats in tears. Aileen later told me, the calls had been staff partners who now all knew they had been playing around at our night outs. For fuck sake, it was one night only!

When I recovered, I headed home as I couldn't focus on my work. The house seemed so empty as I opened the door. I had half expected Ray to be there to rub it in my face even further. It was worse. My "whore's" dress and lingerie were on the settee with pictures of me fucking William, Colin and Malcolm. This had happened a fortnight before the Friday night everything blew up. I'd been so abrupt to Ray since that night as I was so angry at myself. Now I saw he knew the reason why.

The stamp showed they came from Melissa's phone. I knew Ray must have hacked Melissa as she wouldn't have sent those. She had too much to lose. Ray would make sure she lost everything if he could.

I was about to read the petition when my phone went. It was my sister Ellie. She was so devastated Dan had found out. He was looking to divorce her. He was going to make her tell their kids what she had done to end their marriage.

I said to ask him to wait, to calm down and see if they could repair their marriage. Dan's a really good guy. Like Ray. Which made what we did even worse. I told her there would be a queue as Ray had blown everyone up.

I sat and read the petition. Ray, like he had said, had gone nuclear. He gave me two options. One he would enforce the prenup. I'd get fifteen percent of our joint assets since marriage. The other option, I buy his share of the house and ask for nothing else, ever. I knew why he gave me the second option. He had included our financial records which had my two share accounts in which I had been depositing my bonuses over the years. They were quite substantial. I'd lose a lot, an awful lot. I'd hidden them from Ray as I wanted to have it built up so we could both retire early, spend time together doing the things we loved. With our earnings we hadn't needed them to live on.

What he had not included was his secret "patent" account. I imagine it was quite lucrative. He probably thought, rightfully, I had no knowledge of the value of it. I'd have to judge whether to challenge and potentially lose via the prenup, would the sum be greater than option B.

I needed to evaluate everything, not just financially. There was nothing of Ray's left in the house. On his office desk was his spreadsheet detailing how I had cut him down and given him no consideration for years. It was so black and white. I hadn't realised I was doing this. How? I love him. I gave up having children to be with him and I have never regretted it. Even as I said that to myself, I recognised it wasn't true.

I spent a very troubled night. I couldn't sleep. The whole weekend was a nightmare. Ellie and I spent a lot of time on the phone together. Dan wasn't wanting to try and save their marriage. Her kids were old enough to understand and they blamed her. Our parents almost disowned her. Ellie made it clear, cut her out, she'd cut them off from their grandchildren. I had no such leverage. I was a whore. They loved Ray and Dan.

Not one friend called, it seems everyone knows and are making sure I know they blame me.

I managed to go to work on the Monday. The office was like a morgue. Every partner was ballistic and none had quietened down. William, Colin and Malcolm's wives were on the warpath, like the rest.

Melissa came in. She had aged twenty years. Her husband had thrown her out. He'd called all her lovers' wives and they were blaming her. Her prenup meant she'd get nothing. She'd been trying to explain when he called her "The fucking Clyde tunnel!" With that comment, she recognised Ray was behind all this.

Melissa asked, "How did he find out?"

I looked at her, someone who I had thought of as a friend but Ray's words came back to me, "She's laughing at you."

I spoke quietly, "He's a cyber expert. He's hacked you, hacked me maybe others. He left me blown up photos of me fucking William, Colin and Malcom taken by your phone. I told you no photos but you wanted to control me. One night wasn't going to be enough for you, was it? You wanted me to become a whore like you. You've fucked my marriage, Ellie's and all the others here with your hatred of men, of us.

"When Ray found out, he went after everyone. Look around you. How many marriages have you fucked up with your let's all party, fuck around. Why didn't I tell you to fuck off?

"Why I ever spoke with you about Ray's infertility, I'll never know. When you spoke to him that night, I knew my marriage was over. It was his biggest secret. Not to protect him but me! You made it so clear I had fucked around. You never said but he understood your meaning. He wanted to pay you back so he went out of his way to find out. He found everything, stuff I had hidden. There will be no secrets from any partner. He'll have given them everything.

"I don't want anything further to do with you. I'll regret for the rest of my life letting you poison me against Ray."

She slinked away, a beaten woman. No one made any attempt to help her. Each day there appeared to be yet another marriage biting the dust. No partner seemed willing to go to counselling, mediation, the anger was palpable. While the work was done, there was no banter. No one sat with another at lunch. There was more life in a morgue.

Aileen was my only support. She had disliked Melissa and warned me about her. Why did I not listen? She liked Ray. On the few occasions, I had bemoaned my poor sex life, Aileen had offered to come to my house and show Ray how to eat pussy, how to stroke my breasts. I blushed so hard I was like a beetroot. She went on to say he could fuck me but not her. If he wanted she'd show me how to peg him. I found myself wondering what would have happened if I had taken her up on that.

It was the Thursday I found myself at Dan's work. Ellie was beside herself. She was facing a divorce and her kids didn't want anything to do with her. They, Dan, were so angry. I was at fault. I braced myself to receive his richly deserved venom.

My appearance was not met cordially, "Dan, I'm truly sorry. Will you give me a few minutes to explain. I won't bother you again. Please."

Dan was very abrupt, "Why do you think I would want to listen to you? You fucked your marriage, you fucked my marriage. Why?"

I wanted to look away as his anger cut into me but I knew I had to face him. "Dan, I wish I knew why. Ray showed me how I'd been treating him. I couldn't believe it but he was right. I have never considered him for quite some time.

"As for the one-night Ellie joined my office crowd, I look back in disbelief at what happened. I fucked three men. Ellie fucked two. I don't know how? We'd never looked at other men that way. Yes we ogled some hunks, like you did the hot women but that was all. We had the two of you who else did we need.

"The nights since, Ray's thought I was out screwing with Ellie. We weren't. We were desperately trying to work out what we had done and why? I slept at your house as she had been so upset. We had decided to be honest and tell you both as our consciences were scouring us. We hoped, after you exploded, you would calm down enough to allow mediation, counselling to rebuild our marriages, rediscover our love. I know neither of us would ever again get into the situation we were. It's asking a lot of you but please give Ellie a chance to make amends, to you and your kids.

"I'm the one responsible as I invited her to that party. I never expected what happened to happen. If it will make you give Ellie a chance, take me into the main office, strip me naked, put me on a desk and use your belt on my arse. Thirty strokes, one for each year of me being stupid. I just wish I could give Ray the same offer, to give me a chance."

Dan looked at me with utter distain, "I'll decline. Why don't you understand what you did? You don't fuck multiple partners just on a whim. What were you thinking?"

I shook my head, "I wasn't thinking. For some reason, I let Melissa get into my head. I was too prudish, I should enjoy life. Even then, I never had any intention of fucking anyone. I wasn't drunk, neither was Ellie. So, we both don't know why. I know that doesn't help you. If we said it was this and you could fix this, it may be enough to give yourselves a chance. But, we just don't know. Our worst nightmare is nothing compared to what we're living through.

"Please give her a chance to make amends. A rushed divorce may seem a good goal due to your anger but you will still hurt long after the paper dries. You love her, you love your kids. Don't throw it all away because of one fucking night. Give yourself a chance to work out what's best for you. Hopefully that will be with Ellie."

I left him then. The question Ellie and I had was why. Why? I was no further forward.

When I got up on the Saturday, I had the beginnings of a plan. Ray had all the evidence, was there anything in there which would let me know why? I smiled as I entered "his office."

I started with Melissa's work emails and texts. Some had been to me but they were mostly friendly banter, some risqué jokes, some hunk photos. Nothing unsafe for work, some knocking the boundary. Her second email account was much more explosive. She was speaking with some men, not from our work, about previous parties. This led on to our party. She had it planned. It was to be an orgy. Those men were expecting us all to fuck. Two of them fucked Ellie according to Ray's photos.

I felt nauseous as I read their plans. Melissa was organising some extras which would remove our inhibitions. I smiled as I started a spreadsheet like Ray. I noted who said what, who arranged those extras. Melissa was sure she would get us all to play around. She explained how she had worked this before at her previous firm. Jaded marriages just needed a nudge, a hint, some empathy and a drip feed of words, mocking their poor lives. When she was sure we'd bite, she'd organise the party. Some fucking friend!

I copied everything she had written, her plan, how she had spoken to them all. Ray said she was a witch, if he's actually read all this he knows she's far worse. It was late Sunday, I found out why Ellie, I and the others succumbed to make her party an orgy. I learned she had videoed the whole thing to ensure we partied on other occasions. If we refused, she would ensure our partners got the video.

I saw no evidence Ray had done anything with this information. Ray had started this war, now I was going into the next battle. For Ellie's sake, I had to win.

I spent both Monday and Tuesday evenings drafting my report on Melissa's activities to my bosses. I would give them the opportunity to deal with Melissa.

I had a two-pronged attack planned. I passed the details of the drug dealer to the local Police. I spoke with a female senior detective about Melissa's blackmailing schemes which had netted her a small fortune. Not from the people she exploited but the sale of the videos she made. I understood the way the materials had been uncovered may prevent a prosecution but she was going to try her best to get the Procurator Fiscal to take the case on. If nothing else, it would destroy her reputation and HMRC would seek their share.

On the Wednesday morning, I sat in front of my bosses. The five senior partners. I've been in court numerous times but I was so nervous when I began to explain what had been happening and what Melissa had constructed. While the bosses were aware of the damage to the marriages they hadn't been aware of the cause. Two of the partners are highly experienced Criminal Advocates and they grilled me. I had to admit everything. I explained Ray was a highly regarded cyber expert and I suspected, but had no proof, he had hacked Melissa's personal computer as he believed she was brainwashing me. Unfortunately, he was right but in addition, she bought drugs which reduced our inhibitions so there was an orgy. She intended to blackmail everyone so they would participate as she demanded on further occasions.

I was with them for over two hours. I half expected to be sacked with all which had happened. It was late afternoon when Melissa was summoned to the boss's office.

She was blazing mad when she came out. She had been sacked and the Law Society were being advised regarding her behaviour with a view to disbar her.

She stormed up to me, "What have you done bitch? I've been sacked because of your lies!"

I just looked at her, "Ray was very good. He got into your personal computer and downloaded your conversations with your men friends about drugging us, raping us and making us do it again and again so you could sell the videos.

"Ray was wrong, you're not the Clyde Tunnel, you're the Clyde sewer. You're the nastiest piece of shit I've ever encountered.

"Everyone involved will know why they did it. What none of us expected ever to do. Hopefully it will save some marriages. You'd better hope never to meet me again as you won't like what I'm so tempted to do to you."

She walked away. Many had heard me. When she left, I called all of us who had been involved that night together and explained what I had discovered. I gave them copies so they could try and explain it to their partners. I told them this would be included with the materials their partners had been given so they could see it wasn't a stitch up.

I left and headed to Ellie and Dan's home. Her eldest child, Beccy opened the door. Normally she would have hugged me. She made it clear I wasn't welcome. I smiled, "Beccy, I've come to try and help your mum and dad. Surely, that's worth a few minutes of your time."

Ellie heard my voice and admonished Beccy for keeping me at the door. Beccy was hurt she hadn't managed to slam the door in my face.

There was no gaiety in the home. Once you felt cocooned when you entered with the laughter and love within it. I hoped I wasn't too late. I hoped what I had learned could help them rediscover their love.

Dan wasn't happy to see me. Ellie and I never hugged like we normally did.

I looked at them, "Dan my offer still stands. If you want to do it now, in front of Beccy and Danielle, so they know what happens if you betray your vows, I'll let you."

Dan declined again. Ellie's eyebrows were raised.

I continued, "When I spoke with you, I said neither Ellie nor I knew why we did what we did. We were going to tell you and Ray and hope we could somehow weather the storm and survive. We couldn't keep such an event from you both.

"When I left you my mind only said, Why? I worked through all the material on Melissa that Ray had left me. I don't think he had time to go through it or he may have changed what he did." I passed over the documents I had transposed. "These explain everything. Ellie, I and the others were given some drugs which reduced our inhibitions. That is why we did what we did. It doesn't excuse it. You'll see how planned it was and what they intended to follow.

"I gave it to my bosses who sacked her and will look to have her disbarred. I have given it to the Police as they can hopefully prosecute her and them. We may have to give statements, evidence in court.

"I assume Ray gave you the same materials he left for me. You will find it and see I haven't lied, embellished anything to make Ellie or I look better than we were. Neither of you deserve this hurt, this house devoid of the love and laughter which everyone heard when they came here. Find some way of rebuilding your marriage, your family."