All Comments on 'Can We Molest You?'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Since Cheryl was a virgin

And not intending to have sex, after all she was just innocently walking by, what will happen in nine months? How will you sort out who is the father? Maybe she was using birth control preemptively, but there is no mention of it in your story. Of course having sex three times in one afternoon does not always mean pregnancy. Also, perhaps the young men were not thinking ahead that far, but girls/women usually do, the consequences of sex potentially being more severe in their case. This raises the question: Do condoms exist in Australia? Nice little story nevertheless, and as always, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

I'd love to be Cheryl in this situation.

AflameAflameover 5 years ago
JBEdwards

It's a fantasy darling. 😄 These things don't need to be thought of here. Unless of course there's a sequel involving a pregnant Cheryl... Now that would be naughty

EzrollinEzrollinover 5 years ago
short but sweet...

A lite and clever little tale!

robinhodrobinhodover 5 years ago
I shouldn't have enjoyed this,

after all, it comes a little close to that disgusting male myth that rape is OK, if it's kept going until the lady starts to like it.

The girl appeared to be so dim as to be invisible on a dark night.

As others have said, the risk of pregnancy is not funny.

Having said all that, as a 'tongue in cheek' flash story it was very well done.

I just can't bring myself to award stars.

One would be an insult to a good writer. More might feel, to me, as an encouragment to this behavior.

I'm a compulsive Lit reader, wasting a lot of my 'life' on it, and have never before had such a quandary. Quite an achievement Mr Ashton!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Favorite

Wow, I’ve read many of your stories and this has got to be a favorite. My pussy is leaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

It’s always fun to take women this way.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
IDK

why am i even reading this, im never one who enjoys or even reads about non consent or rape. this however is really really well done. I feel so bad if woman can actually be manipulated and basically raped like this thou. Whatever thou Cheryl is a pretty big idiot to be fair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ahh, this was so sexy. I wish I was in her place. Had a quite fun time with myself reading it 😉 and yk what, these things in an open place with the risks of people seeing you makes it more thrilling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous