Can Wife Help Him Get Promoted?

Story Info
She tries her best and reluctantly loves her total surrender.
4.9k words
4.57
24.8k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was apprehensive about the dinner party. My husband was excited about it, as it was a chance for him to secure the big promotion he had been working so hard for. I was to be introduced to the CEO (Rod) and his wife (May) at their house (or should I say mansion). My nervousness was because I knew if I did not come across correctly it could put Pete's promotion in jeopardy. Pete did nothing to help this nervousness when he said that he was very keen for me to "do everything in my powers to appeal to the couple, particularly Rod". This wording seemed rather strange but I did not question it, as Pete was very jumpy about things.

Unusually Pete was very interested in how I dressed for the evening. He requested (or I think instructed) me to wear stockings and suspender belt, which I rarely do and helped me buy a new little black number. This really was little as it was low cut and shorter in the leg than anything else in my wardrobe. The final touch of my bra and pantie set usually only worn briefly in the bedroom finished the outfit. I questioned his choices but did not push it when he said that he was sure Rod would appreciate my efforts. I always think my arse is too big and my boobs a little small but I had to admit the outfit did show my body off to good effect.

This was confirmed when May took my coat and Rod's reaction was unmistakably one of appreciation. Rod was about 50 years old, tall around 6 feet with no fat on him. May could be as young as mid 30s but more probably early 40s. She clearly had the time the money and the interest to look after her herself. Even I could appreciate how attractive she looked.

We were invited into a spacious living room and offered drinks. Pete had a soft drink, as he was unable to join in the pre-dinner drinks because he was officially on duty. The wine was lovely and two glasses slipped down before I knew it. Conversation was easy and I began to relax a little. Rod particularly was attentive without it getting uncomfortable. He asked me how I kept so fit and paid me lots of compliments. May seemed completely happy with the attention he paid me and even joined in the appreciation. There was not much talk about work, which suited me. We had just finished the main course when the phone rang. Before Rod returned Pete had received a text to say there was an emergency and he needed to attend the factory.

Pete said he would drive me home on the way to the factory but May and Rod insisted that I stayed until Pete was able to return. I didn't have much input into the decision. I was enjoying the evening but wasn't sure about being left alone with the couple. Pete promised to return as quickly as possible and jokingly told me to behave and be a good girl. Rod's response was also jovial as he said

"Don't worry May and I are quite capable of looking after your beautiful wife."

It was said in jest but the emphasis on the words "looking after" was slightly disconcerting. Pete was quickly gone and we finished eating and returned to the living room. May sat next to me while Rod poured me another, unrequested, glass of wine. He then settled into a chair opposite our sofa. I knew I had drunk a lot but was feeling very relaxed and happy. As I finished my drink Rod lit what I could see was not a usual cigarette and gave it to May. He then lit another and settled back into his chair. May took a drag and offered it to me. I had never taken any drugs like this and politely refused. May didn't accept this and told me it would do me no harm but would just relax me. I told her I had never taken anything and was already very relaxed.

It was probably that very relaxed state that allowed me to be persuaded. Within ten minutes I was gloriously high. I felt euphoric and super relaxed. May had pulled me closer to her and had been whispering in my ear how great I looked and to snuggle into her. I had no cares in the world and was happy to follow anything she suggested.

"Are you an exhibitionist my dear? Do you enjoy showing off your body to men, or women for that matter? I love to show my body off particularly to my husband. Let's give him a really special show, both you and I. Just follow what I do and Rod will have the time of his life."

My mind flooded with confusion. I knew I mustn't upset them, I had never deliberately exhibited my body, I knew I wanted to please them, I knew that I was aroused by the idea of showing myself off and I knew I had to be a "good girl". Without another word, May slipped the top of her dress down to her waist exposing her good-sized boobs encased in a pretty lacy bra. She then moved my hands to my dress straps. I had slipped my dress down to my waist before it registered. I was buzzing and I didn't know why. When I looked across to Rod the excited, knowing, smile on his face took my breath away.

What the hell was I doing flashing my near naked boobs at this man I had just met. My hands instinctively covered my bra before with a smile May lifted them away. I made no attempt to return them but pushed my chest out to maximize the view of my small boobs.

"That's a good girl. They are beautiful, show them off we both love shapely firm boobs like yours, don't we Rod?"

"We certainly do. I also love the view of stocking tops that I have right now. No don't close your legs my dear. May show me the view that I love to see."

I watched May as she sat back slightly and opened her legs just a little. Rod was now looking straight up his wife's legs. I could not see what he could but I guessed he would be seeing most of the way up to her panties. I had lost his attention and strangely I wanted to get it back. Somewhere in the haze that my mind was I wondered why I wanted him to be paying me the attention. It was with great reluctance that I admitted to myself it was because it was turning me on to show him my body.

It took this bombshell to register before I realized that the buzz I was feeling was purely sexual. The feeling of being totally chilled out was fundamental but the feeling of raw sexual excitement was just about as important. I didn't know exactly what it was that was exciting me, but in my relaxed state I didn't care as long as it didn't go away.

I knew I had to get his attention and my legs opened slightly and I eased my dress up my legs just a couple inches. I tried to work out what he could see but judging by his expression it was plenty enough to retain his complete attention to a small area around the top of my stockings. It was this attention that I sort. It was this attention that was exciting me. I wondered whether his attention to me would upset May but it seemed to be doing the opposite. She was quietly encouraging me telling me I was being a good girl and sometimes making suggestions. Her voice felt like it was caressing my body and I only wanted to please her so she did not stop the caressing.

Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. It was enough for me just to lay back and soak in the excitement I was feeling. I usual excite slowly but once fully aroused move far too quickly to one uncontrollable orgasm. What I was feeling now was extreme arousal but there was no threat of orgasm, just blissful feelings washing over me.

May shifted next to me and reached round to release her bra. I loved seeing her prominent dark nipples that pointed upwards topping her good-sized boobs. They sagged just slightly being much less firm than mine. I assumed that her nipples were fully erect as they were both thick and more than half an inch long. I had to fight an urge to lean over and suck them they looked so appealing, not understanding this strange feeling.

"He does so love to watch me play with my boobs, well my nipples really. I love doing it as much as he enjoys watching."

I was wrong about her nipples. As soon as she started to play with them they darkened and thickened beautifully. Her eyes had glazed over and her breathing changed. Rob sat forward a little and forgot what was between my legs that had been of such interest moments earlier. I understood why when concentrating once again on her. Her excitement was infectious and I turned happily from exhibitionist to voyeur as she flicked, rolled and pulled the hard nipples.

I had never studied another woman's body as I was now. Her nipples fascinated me but it was her excitement that captivated my attention. I wanted to add to her excitement and was again tempted to drop my mouth onto her nipple but chickened out. At this stage she focused her eyes on me and without a word instructed me to take my bra off. I was delighted to be told to and to show off my boobs.

My bra undid at the front and I quickly popped the clip. I did not remove the cups immediately but sort permission or instruction from either of them. Rod smiled back at me and dropped his eyes to my bra. I kept watching his eyes as I freed my excited boobs. He seemed delighted as he studied my boobs and nipples. My nipples were erect and super-sensitive but much smaller than May's beauties.

I closed my eyes and concentrated fully on playing with my nipples like never before. I knew I was being watched and let that intensify the sensations flowing through me. My nipples felt immediately connected not only to my clit but also to the whole area between my legs. For the first time physical stimulation added to the buzzing that was flooding my brain.

I copied May's movements without thinking. The flicking was not something I had experienced much but I found it delightful. Each time May changed I changed and she smiled when she saw this. She started to tell me what she was going to do next and how much her nipples were exciting her. Again her voice was soothing and seemed to be almost caressing my body.

"There my dear you are being a good girl, a very excited, good girl. Just open your legs and show Rod that excitement. Are your panties nice and wet like mine? I do so hope so. That's it pull your skirt up it is not the time to be shy. How is she doing Rod? Is she as excited as I am?"

"You look lovely and wet my dear. But she looks like somebody has just aimed a hose at her. Her lovely panties have nearly disappeared between her swollen lips. If I hadn't seen it I would assume that someone had been spanking her between the legs. She is not only swollen and wet but she is bright red."

Being described like this was totally humiliating, but for a reason that my brain would not compute, it only enflamed me further. Right at that moment I wanted sexual excitement. I was not sure exactly what, but I wanted something. Somewhere in my brain I knew this was wrong but there was no way in my condition I could fight my body. It was screaming at me screaming that I needed some relief. How or what I didn't know but I thought that maybe Rob did.

I was lying there my legs open playing with my nipples. Why didn't Rob just come and fuck my brains out. I could not understand, did he not want me? I was offering myself like I had never offered myself to any man, not even Pete. What more could I do? I got closer to answering that question when May said.

"What have you not shown Rod yet? He has seen your lovely boobs, your sexy legs and your wet panties. What shall we show him next?"

"Anything if he promises to fuck me. I will show him and do anything you or he asks me to. Tell me what do I do?"

"Rod has loved what we have shown him but he is an arse man at heart. Let's just get on our knees so he can see your sexy bottom framed by those sexy suspenders."

With this she turned round and knelt on the edge of the sofa facing the back of it. When she put her head down and pushed her arse as high in the air as it could go I knew I had no choice but to copy her. I turned my head to face her as my left knee aligned with her right knee and my skirt was round my waist. Pete loves me wearing a suspender belt and sexy panties but he had never had the view that Rod had of me right then. He also had his wife in the same pose.

Suddenly my frustration crippled my thinking and my hand found my pussy. Even though I still had panties on, the molten mess my fingers discovered horrified me.

"I don't think good girls play with themselves until they are told to, do they?"

His voice cut straight through me and my hand left my pussy and clit quicker than it had found them. My frustrated wail did not express a fraction of my feelings. I felt like collapsing in a ball and hiding as much of myself as possible. Pete's voice filled my head with "behave and be a good girl". I wasn't sure what it meant but quickly resumed displaying my large bottom as prominently as possible. When May rolled her panties down to fully reveal her cheeks I took hold of the side of mine.

"The art my dear is to do it teasingly slowly. Just slip them low enough so that I not only get the most delicious view of your arse but also a clear view of your excited pussy and not an inch lower."

Even though my brain was in a haze of alcohol and drugs it now registered clearly that Rod was a voyeur through and through. He had not removed a piece of his clothing but had seen me not only completely naked but totally vulnerably so. He had been in complete control of me all evening and on reflection I had loved every second of it. He had completely dominated me with the use of very few words. I did exactly what he said trying to make it as sexy as possible.

So there I was with my bottom high in the air pointing straight towards the man who was directing my every movement. All I wanted was to do whatever it was that he wanted. My panties took a little bit of removing from my soaking pussy but I managed to put on a show.

"Have you ever been fucked in your gorgeous arse my dear?"

"Pete has asked me a few times but I am always afraid that it will hurt too much. Anyway it is kind of not right, kind of dirty."

"That is not quite what I asked you but I will take it that he has not. May tell our guest here what you normally do at this stage to entertain me. In fact better still show her."

May turned over, dispensed with the remainder of her disheveled clothes and spread her legs wide. It was very clear that she was also very aroused by exhibiting herself. She started to play with herself using one hand on her boobs and the other between her legs. I was just about to comment that I had just been told off for doing the same when I realized that the difference was she had been told to.

"You seemed anxious enough to show me how excited you were earlier now you have my permission to follow May's good example. Please play with yourself for my pleasure. You do not have my permission to orgasm and you will not like the consequences if you cum without permission. Do you fully understand?"

I fully understood what he was saying and although desperate to orgasm loved the helpless dominated feeling that he had instilled in me. As I turned to a sitting position I took my dress off leaving me with only my stockings and suspender belt on. Both my hands flew between my legs. Two fingers sliding effortlessly into my pussy while two from the other hand found my clit. I had not played with myself since being at college and never in front of anyone else. I not only needed to play with myself but I needed to show this man that I needed it badly.

An orgasm threatened to explode within seconds and I did not seem to know how to stop it. My fingers would not do what I told them and stop playing with my swollen pussy and clit. It was a simple order from him that completely reset my body.

"You do not have permission to cum, you will not cum until and unless I tell you to."

My fingers were still playing but it was like he had thrown a bucket of water over me. It still felt wonderful between my legs I was still buzzing but my orgasm seemed far away. It was the first time all evening anything he had said had decreased my frightening arousal. I looked up at him. He was still fully dressed but was looking down at me with a knowing smile that said that he had me exactly where he wanted me. I knew I had to do exactly what he said but had no idea what being a good girl meant at this time. As if reading my mind he said

"What does a good girl do? Does she ask to be allowed to have an orgasm? Does she ask to be fucked? Does she ask to be allowed to get dressed and go home?"

"I don't know please tell me I cannot think straight right now."

"You just carry on playing with yourself and leave all the difficult decisions to Rod he knows exactly what a girl like you needs don't you dear?"

His smile spread even more at May's words. For me it was a relief as I knew I was not required or even allowed to make any decision. I was free to do as my body was dictating which was to masturbate and show this man how badly I needed to be allowed to. My body, or was it my mind, was soon racing towards total orgasmic surrender. Nothing was going to stop it until

"I have decided that you have been a good girl, but not good enough to be allowed to orgasm yet. I think you need to learn that sometimes you need to please others first. May has helped you over the last hour or so, now you need to repay that help. Get your mouth where her fingers are. Get your big beautiful arse in the air with your legs wide apart."

All my insecurities relating to my arse hit me much harder than the order to go down on a woman for the first time in my life. The thought of my mouth being where May's wet fingers were playing shocked but excited me. The thought of my arse being described as big was lost in my enthusiasm to satisfy the dominant voyeur. May welcomed me as I opened her legs and found her wetness with my tongue. To my amazement it took me some time to find her clit even though it was swollen and red. The taste and the aroma were instantly all consuming and wonderful. As May lay back, sliding forward, to give me better access I was desperate to get my bottom as high as possible. It felt wonderfully dirty to be again displaying myself in this way to the dominant voyeur.

May was very enthusiastic in her praise of my efforts and commentated loudly. She was not talking to me but clearly trying to enflame her husband who was encouraging her with as much enthusiasm. When her responses became distressed I put my hands under her bottom and lifted her swollen pussy up to my mouth. This gave me a great angle to attack her clit. This and the single word (cum) from her husband signaled the start of her body and particularly her legs shaking violently. She screamed throughout the first female orgasm I had ever witnessed. I felt elated but also jealous of her pleasure.

Briefly, I was frightened that this stunning orgasm was what all the action had been aimed to achieve. I had barely been touched, Rod was still fully dressed and May looked fully satisfied. I for my part was in danger of being left hanging, hanging from a very high height. Fortunately, this was about to change. May lifted me out of her lap and turned me to see her husband on his back with no clothes on and an erection that simply looked beautiful.

May took control of proceedings moving me so that I was kneeling over him facing his feet. She pushed my head down to his prick an action that was completely unnecessary as I was desperate to take it into my mouth. I started to drop my aching pussy onto his mouth but May scolded me and lifted my hips high in the air. After everything that had happened he was still being the voyeur, but at least I had a hard cock in my mouth.

"I think the lightest of the floggers would be perfect right now. I think the poor girl is too excited to take anything much more."

This turn of events frightened me but also intrigued me. I had never been spanked whipped or caned. It had never asked to be or been asked to receive one. I don't like pain and did not want to receive any right now. As it turned out I need not have worried, as the light flogging I received was more like dozens of fingers caressing my bottom. I worked hard with my mouth having been told clearly not to use my hands to excite my host. There was some communication between them and May moved and flogged my weeping pussy with an upward action.

12