Can Wife Help Him Get Promoted?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My almost untouched pussy received the stimulation like a starving person receives food. Very quickly I was pleading to be allowed to orgasm. I had been sexually buzzing for what seemed like hours but for much of this time I had not been close to cumming. I was very close now but somehow knew that I would need to be given permission. I didn't ask for that permission I pleaded for it. Eventually my pleading seemed to be heard. May lifted me and turned me round so that I was on my knees but now facing her husband's head. She seemed in charge as she said.

"You have been a good girl. Please do not spoil things now and I am sure you will be given permission to enjoy a climax. If you would like Rod to fuck you then let me take control."

I knew I was completely past any kind of resistance. May had hold of Rod's cock and teased the entrance of my pussy and my clit with it. Every sinew in my body wanted to impale his cock deep into my desperate pussy but heeding her warning I kept still. She was clearly playing with his cock and the thought that she was going to bring him to orgasm and leave me climbing the walls in frustration flashed through my addled brain.

It was at this exact time that the head of his cock was lined up with my anus. It had never crossed my mind that I could be fucked in the arse for the first time. Now I fully understood the references to him being an "arse man". Never in the past would I have allowed this but right now I not only allowed it I welcomed it. There was no pain as he slipped through my tight sphincter. I knew I had been given permission to fuck him and I took the opportunity with enthusiasm verging on desperation. I reached down with one hand to find my clit but very quickly was rebuked by both of them. I had never had an orgasm without clitoral stimulation but now I sensed it was a real possibility. It became more than a possibility as our thrusting gained urgency. May then brought her mouth right next to my ear and said.

"Could you stop yourself from cumming if you wanted to?"

We both knew I did not want to. I knew I couldn't if I had wanted to. The whisper in my ear was all it took to ease me over the edge. After everything that had happened the ascent into orgasm was the longest ever. I knew I could do nothing to stop it but it just kept building and building before the first violent explosion hit my brain. No part of my body was exempt. Rod took hold of my hips and the laugh from May into my ear seemed a kind one.

Nothing existed for me as the violent orgasm left me paralyzed for what seemed a very long time. When I did regain some awareness Rob was fucking me harder than at any time. His prick seemed to be finding new depths inside my rectum as he bottomed out.

"Now play with your clit. I want you to cum again as I empty myself into you gorgeous bottom."

I was certain that this was the first instruction of the evening I would fail to comply with. I was wrong as seconds after he announced he was going to cum he told me again to cum with him. I did exactly as told to. If I had not just had the best orgasm of my life I would have said that my second was the best ever. It just rolled on and on while allowing me to drink in Rob's climax.

I am not sure whether it was the drink the drugs or sexual exhaustion but I am not really sure how I ended up in bed in their spare room. I was lying on my back closer to asleep than awake. My legs were gently spread and either fingers or a tongue was massaging my clit. I didn't know or care which it was or by who they belonged to. It was as if I was dreaming and I allowed myself to drift into a super relaxed state. At some point before sleep completely took over I had a third unspectacular orgasm.

I was mildly irritated as in the middle of the night I was disturbed by someone getting into the bed next to me. It was Pete who seemed fully awake and ready to talk. He said that Rob and May had said I had been a very very good girl and that he should appreciate me. Unfortunately his idea of appreciating me was to have sex with me. I wish I could say that I gave him a wonderful fucking, but there was no way. He was into my almost untouched but unresponsive pussy with little foreplay. I was awake enough to push all his buttons as quickly as possible. I felt guilty but wanted it over quickly. When I sensed he was just ready I began make my 'about to cum' noises and faked an orgasm. It worked as it did usually and my happy husband was asleep in seconds having cum deep in my pussy.

Breakfast the next morning was relatively calm with May and Rob singing my praises. Pete seemed delighted that I had obviously appealed to the couple particularly Rob. They insisted that we came to dinner again as they had loved our company and that they loved to keep in contact with the wives of their senior employees, something that Pete was now confirmed as.

Pete did not quiz me as to exactly what had gone on that evening. He did ask me whether I was completely happy with what had happened. He said he would not require me to go to another dinner with them if I had any misgivings about doing so. I am not sure whether I pulled off a response that sounded reluctant but accepting. I must have as it was only days later that he informed me that he had arranged for us to go to their house on the Saturday week. I pretended to be accepting of the arrangement but in fact I was disappointed that it was not sooner.

For those interested, I will write what happened during that next visit soon.

12