All Comments on 'Can Wife Help Him Get Promoted?'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TonyMA70TonyMA70over 1 year ago

Very good story. There were some errors in spelling that I noticed. I have the same problem when I write my stories and the use of tense (Past tense or present tense.) I still have a difficult time with this. You have to read the story many times out loud and you will find the mistakes. The story has to flow and that is tough to do also.

Keep up the good work. Have fun writing and I would love to hear about your next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The negative comments amaze me. You people seem to be disgusted or disappointed in a story that for some reason you didn't stop reading? Go read a newspaper! I thought it was sexy, exciting and very hot! Please write more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Top notch narrative! I rarely give a perfect 5* stars, but this is one that is definitively meritorious!

The extended play for voyeuristic satisfaction was extremely arousing and effective. I've just got to try this scenario!

Just loved the boss's wife playing the part of the shill - guiding the submission, domination and ultimately the thrilling denouement of ass-fucking the "new" wife! Thrilling!

Thank you for your effort and accomplishment....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...