Can You Breed Me for Revenge?

Info
My ex let me down...can you get me pregnant instead? Please?
202 words
4.58
7.9k
6
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cleonight
cleonight
203 Followers

I had this all planned out: I was going to have this other guy get me pregnant and then raise the baby myself. Look, I even have the paperwork all drafted up and ready for him to sign. Well, that all went to total shit. He was an asshole. I would never want to pass that fucking attitude and shit personality along to my kid. However…I can think of someone I wouldn’t mind having a baby with….and that someone is YOU. Remember how fun it was to fuck each other in the past? Maybe we’re supposed to keep doing that. Maybe we weren’t ever supposed to stop. I need to be creampied and filled up so I can finally live out my dream of being a mommy. Maybe you can even be a daddy if you’re interested. Either way, I’ve been planning for weeks, and my pussy is more than ready. Taste me. Can you see how much wetter I am than normal? My body is begging for your cum. You can’t deprive it, right? Nourish me with your cum. Let’s make a baby. Welcome to your new fetish. Lick me and fuck me. Let’s teach this other dude a lesson.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

--:--
--:--
1.0
cleonight
cleonight
cleonight
203 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Sucking out his masculinity What happens if horny women could steal men's sexual energy?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Please Breed Me? Just a woman begging her man to breed her, but will he?in Fetish
Bound and Bred Dom and a submissive do their breeding ritual.in BDSM
Keep This Secret Pt. 01 David transforms a frigid bitch into a sensuous woman.in Mind Control
A Whore for the King Pt. 09 An unexpected and passionate outcome.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories