Sucking out his masculinity

Story Info
What happens if horny women could steal men's sexual energy?
2.7k words
3.81
19.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning: text contains fantasies of non-consential sex.

Men are simply too dangerous. No matter what information comes to light on harassment, misogyny and even rape, things only seem to get worse. I hoped that #metoo was a turning point, I helped edit Everyday Sexism into a best-selling book which detailed the ways women experience the male gaze and male oppression. It has become clear to me that this wasn't a turning point at all, it was the tip of an iceberg. As one of the leading gender studies researchers I've come across a lot of cutting edge studies that seem to show that the gender binary should melt away entirely. Without that change, humanity will surely destroy itself with masculine energy driving us towards division and war. It was in this context that I was approached in the autumn of 2022 by a team of biochemists who had created a pill that completely neutralises toxic masculinity. I was sceptical, of course, but curious. I visited their laboratories in San Bernardino and saw some of the male subjects who had been selected from local prisons for sex crimes against women. They used to be violent criminals, now they sat, painted portraits of each other, gardened the verges in front of the laboratories and generally acted as fine specimens of what men should be.

These were criminals, of course, so their treatment raises no concerns among the general populace. However, men are on a spectrum which includes many who should be on this drug even if they haven't been convicted of any crime. This will be controversial and a secret group of the researchers knew this when they contacted me with an intriguing plan. Start adding this drug in small quantities into school dinners and university canteen lunches to raise a generation of boys and men who respect women and adhere to an ideal and harmless man. If successful, the drug can be expanded to drinking water. I was selected to follow the test subjects in a local university and document changes in behaviour.

That brings us to the present day when I had just returned from a visit to the university to document sexism before the drug was introduced. I asked woman and, of course, I discovered it was rampant. Cases were everywhere and well documented in university records. Cat-calling, unwanted advances and stalking were the main surface issues. Dig deeper and you have sexual assaults and rape, especially after students have been drinking. This gave me an idea for the pilot study - add the drug into the beer served at the student union.

On the night of the study I sat in the corner of the large student bar. I'd dressed in a way that would attract male attention to see if, with the drug in circulation, I could finally go about the bar without my outfit being a source of harassment. I put on short-shorts and a low-cut top. I tied up my hair and felt a definite sense of power and beauty. The bar was packed that evening, it was a warm September day and the outdoor terrace was buzzing with men and women who were between 18 and 21. The drinking was well underway and the beer was flowing and with it our special drug that I hoped would protect women tonight. I didn't feel out of place, despite being 28 years old I've always been told that I look younger.

Sitting on my own had attracted a fair number of men. Some of them were polite and respectful but others were rather rude and threatening.

"How are you this evening, love?" Asked one young man with a short haircut and a nose ring. He had pleasant eyes but a nasty personality.

"Why are you on your own? Did your mates abandon you?" He grinned.

I looked at him sourly until he left and watched with pleasure as he ordered a beer and gulped it down.

He would be my first test subject.

I walked over to him and asked him his name. He looked thrilled that I was talking to him. I metaphorically held my nose a bit because it was only going to encourage him to harass more women in future. Hopefully the glass in his hand would put an end to his nasty jokes.

He told me his name was Ryan and he offered to buy me a drink, I asked him for a Diet Coke.

"How do you like the beer?" I asked knowingly.

"It's a bit shit here... wanna go somewhere else?"

Very clever. I wasn't about to go with him. I redirected the conversation.

"What do you think about women?"

His eyes danced from my breasts to my face.

"You ask a lot of questions" He finally replied.

"They're troublesome but worth the trouble."

He finished his beer and turned to order another. I intervened before he could.

"Please, let me get you one" I muscled in front of him and ordered him the same beer again.

"Oh, cheers" He smiled and burped. "Not often a bird gets their round in"

Again, I had to metaphorically hold my nose.

The beer arrived and he brought it closer to him but not immediately to his lips. I pointed outside and asked him if he knew "that girl". While he was looking I tipped a sachet of the powdered drug into his drink. 10x the normal dose. Let's see how he deals with that.

I felt a power over him that I hadn't felt before and it was guilty but felt good.

"Finish your drink, we'll go to that other bar" I said, taking control of the situation.

Screw the experiment, there would be time enough for that later. Right now I wanted to have power over my test subject. I hadn't felt this turned on in ages.

Ryan downed the beer and he looked at me in a peculiar, bashful way like he was waiting for me to take the lead. Did his eye lashes look different? No it's his whole face, it looked softer, more boyish and young. That was odd, I thought the drug would only change behaviour. He looked sexy as fuck though. I looked at his body and the way it curved under his T-shirt and my heart began to race.

I leaned towards him expecting him to kiss me but he stood there dumb-founded and passive. So I grabbed the side of his head and kissed him hard. He reciprocated with his tongue and my loins stirred hard below. I couldn't believe how sexy he seemed. Surely this must be a side effect of the drug? I was enjoying it too much to care.

"Let's go back to yours" I whispered into his ear.

He looked at me with two saucer eyes and said nothing. I reached for his hand and took him with me out the bar. I kissed him again but this time was different, it was even better, I felt the wind swirling around us both, I felt energy pulsing through me and through my groin especially. My shorts didn't feel like they could hold the energy pulsating and every pulse I felt myself grow. I took Ryan behind the bar in a private location beside the river but behind some shrubs. Ryan now looked very different, his nose had shrunk to a button and his eyes had grown wide and green. His eye lashes were dainty and feminine. His whole face looked like a woman. I laughed, I couldn't help it. With that nose ring and short haircut he looked like a cute little lesbian girl. He managed a small smile and his white teeth gleamed. He looked pretty. The changes didn't end there though, poking prominently through his T-shirt were two perky breasts. I started chuckling even louder. My god, it had turned him into a chick.

I noticed something odd about the way I was laughing. It sounded deeper, more hearty than usual. More... masculine? Oh my God, it couldn't be..

I reached into my handbag for a mirror but upon looking down the changes were obvious. My breasts were gone, I looked down my top and I had male pecs. My shorts bulged with male energy that I dreaded to think about. My legs were hairy and muscular.

I couldn't go out dressed like this. I looked like a male prostitute.

"Give me your clothes" I ordered Ryan. He meekly began undressing.

His T-shirt slipped off revealing a pair of breasts with beautiful round nipples. I eyed them lustily but took his T-shirt. I gave him my bra and low-cut top which he slipped on.

I pulled down his jeans and boxers which revealed a perfectly functional vagina. Again, I had to repress my lust and felt a straining against my shorts. I took off my shorts and out came an enviable set of cock and balls. It must have been 7 inches and rock solid. With it out and Ryan stood right there pouting his lips, it was too much to resist. I pushed him against the wall and pushed my cock into his waiting vagina. He gasped and I felt pleasure rising from my newly stolen balls. Ryan seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was as I thrusted into him. All my feminist instincts seemed to be thrown away, I couldn't access them, I was an animal on heat and I needed to breed. I was the dangerous one for once and I loved it.

I had a rising feeling of pressure at the base of my cock which urged me on, deeper, harder, faster, more more more. Then I climaxed and the earth felt like it had been removed. There was just me and this chick, Ryan, and just like my ancestors before, we were together in rapturous union and breeding. I felt pleasure and cum pouring from me and filling up Ryan's cunt. And it was over. My legs shaked, cum dripped from my penis. My penis... I couldn't quite believe it. This would take some explaining to the researchers.

Ryan stood there panting, wearing nothing but my low-cut top and a bra, cum dripping from between his legs. I took one last look at him, pulled on my new boxers and jeans, turned away and left him in that stinking alley to clean up.

Back at the bar, loud music played, young people danced in the dying sunlight and I could smell the male energy in the air. It was as if the drug was making the men sweat out their toxic energy and I was able to breathe it in and harvest it. I took a deep breath and my body swelled, my loins stirred once again. I was ready for round two.

Because the men in the room had had a smaller dose than Ryan they were still looking male in complexion although some of them certainly looked a little more boyish than before. The woman looked more masculine and were clearly taking the lead on the dancing. The more drunk men in the room were looking like Ryan looked before he fully transitioned, with softer features and girlish hips. Their female counterparts looked taller, stronger and flat-chested. The amount of kissing and thrusting that was occurring was unlike anything I'd ever seen.

I gathered some of the powder on my hand and tapped one of the more masculine men on the shoulder. He was athletic and tall and had long blonde hair. When he turned I blew the powder out my hand and into his face. He spluttered for a moment in the cloud and looked mildly annoyed before a change came over his expression. He went doe-eyed and limp. I leaned in and kissed him on the mouth and sucked. Oh boy did I suck. The energy was wonderful, like the essence of the universe. The continuation of the species, all the ambition and might of civilisation I seemed to be able to suck from his stupid mouth. The power was mine to take and it would be sweet to see men understand what women go through for once in their wretched lives. Equality can come later, first they must see what it's like to be oppressed.

By the time I was done, his long blonde hair was perfectly complimenting his feminine features. His small button noise, plump lips and wide eyes. His body was the classic hourglass of wide birthing hips and large breasts for future babies that I'll inevitably leave him to care for. It would be funny to see them finally have to carry the burden of fertility. I laughed out loud and this time it was even deeper. My hands in front of me looked huge and rough, my forearms were the size my legs used to be. The former man in front of me backed away with a mixture of intrigue and fear plastered across his feminine features. I took a step forward and put my hand on his dainty arm.

"Let's go somewhere private"

I took him back to the alley and found Ryan had gone. Just as well, I wouldn't want him to see what I was about to do to this newly created chick.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Charles" He said softly.

Again I laughed.

"From now on I'll call you Charlie"

My jeans ripped open with the energy that was firing into my cock. I was about to screw Charlie with his former willy, his rod which has created so much sorrow. As you sow, so you will reap.

I plunged my penis through Charlie's trousers and straight into his waiting cunt. He screamed with a mixture of surprise and pleasure. I tore off his shirt to reveal two perfectly symmetrical breasts. Alright white boy, let's see what you've got. I pounded him silly and sucked and licked at his breasts like a lion until they went red like his cheeks. His blond hair went into his eyes and was plastered on his forehead from sweat.

Again I felt a build-up of pressure but this was unlike before, it felt dangerous, like priming a firehose. Get ready, Charlie.

I exploded with cum, it blasted into Charlie's pussy but still he didn't seem full. I felt the pump pulsing, each time with greater amounts of pleasure and greater amounts of cum. Charlie's belly seemed to be expanding with every pump. I went deeper and deeper, more and more. His belly began to press against mine but I kept thrusting my seed into him. Charlie's breasts which were once so well proportioned were stretching and sagging with added weight. His belly button popped outwards and my animalistic rutting was over. I collapsed backwards against the trunk of a nearby tree and surveyed what I had done. Charlie was now heavily pregnant and hardly able to stand without steadying himself on the wall. A naked, pregnant woman, her legs covered with my cum, her belly carrying my child. I grinned and spat.

"How do you feel?" I asked, sneering at him.

"Weird." Answered Charlie.

"Fearful but grateful, almost like I've received one of nature's greatest gifts and a gift that only I am able to bear."

I couldn't help laughing.

"Well, you're welcome, you can keep it, it's yours."

I suddenly felt a pang of feeling, something which hadn't occurred to me all evening, except revenge, power and contempt. I felt a sense of responsibility. Even of love and protection towards this wretched looking woman. I reacted against this feeling but suddenly all my sensibilities began to return. How could I have done this? What was I thinking? Guilt began to take over and I saw myself as a dangerous and wretched monster. With care I pulled on my clothes as best as I could and helped Charlie dress.

We walked into the bar and saw the place had been trashed in a frenzy of fucking. Tables lay on their sides, cum covered the floors and paired up among the ruins of the furniture were beautiful couples. Short haired women with baby bumps, dancing slowly with long haired masculine men. I even saw Ryan among the masses, in a late stage pregnancy form, dancing with a tall dark haired man.

I turned to Charlie and I sadly reflected that I had so much to explain, but she only returned my gaze with a mixture of trust and respect. Completely unearned. Now it was time for me to earn it, this was the burden I'd have to bear. The baby was now his, the responsibility was now mine.