All Comments on 'Can You Cheat in an Open Marrriage?'

by Odiouser

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Waking up in the morning, he quickly is aware of his wife's mouth on his morning erection....She's giving him a world-class blow-job and as his body responds by thrusting his pelvis upwards to meet her downward motions... she momentarily removes his erection from her mouth while stroking him, then, shifts to take his balls into her mouth.... He's ready to explode but preventing him by gripping his cock tightly in her grasp... she then suddenly takes his erection into her mouth just as she releases her grip and he explodes emptying his balls into her sucking mouth as she continues to suck hard while swallowing his cum... She sits up, licking her lips....And tells him how much she loves him.... He's made up his mind... I love you to... only, I wish you hadn't have lied to me about your late night shopping... I found your portfolio pictures and your jewelry and had your jewelry appraised... Of course, that Jewelry is yours... When I first learned of your working at the strip club and all, I was deeply hurt, then, when I opened your cell phone and your conversation with a guy who I had thought was my best friend and you having to get permission from him for you to have sex with me... I have to admit, Divorce was hot on my mind... But, I may not be the best lover in town, You'll have to instruct me. She continued working and with her guiding, He became her best lover and they remained married. Only, her outside activities outside of the club ended. Four years later, She retired from being a sex worker, They moved far away together... A year after she "retired". a New Mayor closed the facility. They lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

(It seems literotica has recently changed its format.) Anyway, yours is the second "story" I have recently read that calls for somebody else to write an ending. That, my friend, is NOT a story. I enjoyed how it was progressing; but, since there is not end, I give it a "1_

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous