All Comments on 'Can You Cheat in an Open Marrriage?'

by Odiouser

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

confront her and tell her she has to quit or loose her marriage and has to tested once a week if she wants to stay married

ToymandaveToymandaveover 3 years ago
An ending in your own style

Though I understand your not knowing how to end your story, it would be nice to have an ending in your own style. Maybe multiple endings. One RAAC, one BTB and one where the truth comes out and the marriage just fizzles out due to the lies and lack of trust? Maybe one where there is revenge on a great deal of her clients and his friend who lied to him?

Leaving it open for other writers to finish will undoubtedly give us all of those, but it will be in their style, not yours. Just a thought. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 choices

With all that buildup, about the only two ways it can go is either he becomes a complete cuck to his former employee or he burns the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I gave you one star

Purely because you posted a story you knew you had no ending for. Don't do that. Take more time to finish the story or don't post it.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

Sorry, this did nothing for me at all, an alleged “Open Marriage” which he never discusses with his wife. He learns she is a whore and a supposed exotic dancer but doesn’t confront her, but just seemingly shrugs his shoulders. No emotion in the story; no anger, angst, jealousy in fact he seems to be almost oblivious to everything around him.

The story drifts all over the place as our “hero” does. This could have been a good story but is written in a very “bland” way.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Why put a story out unfinished? She has lied to him continuously and can't be trusted. Sell her jewellery and move out. It's a simple confrontation telling her she is a liar, a cheat and can never be trusted. Find a normal girl and settle down.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

i would like to read tour ending to this

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Just to answer the question in the title, even open marriages have rules, which if broken, constitutes cheating. Looking at the description, I'd say that being a sex worker is cheating on an open marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No ending!?

Thanks?

breville1breville1over 3 years ago
Left me hangin’

Great build up....just finish the damn story!! A divorce/revenge is on the cards based on what you have written so far. How on earth would he accept her after fucking so many men, stripping and other what nots in a public club, affairs with the mayor and his good friend and who knows how many others. She’s invested her substantial earnings in very portable items. So she is prepared for the separation that she knew would follow whenever he found out. I know that she seems distraught at the realization that hubby was catching on but that seems out of place for a woman who has blatantly enjoyed being the best whore in town. But 16 years together is a lot and at least 14 of those years were good, apparently. So I can understand the sorrow at the impending loss of her marriage. But she had to know the inevitable consequences. There is a saying...”as you sow, so shall you reap”.

I have to question the open marriage part. They were married for 16 years but we only know that she has deviated from monogamy in the last couple of years. We need to know what got her straying after so many years. Did she suddenly develop a high sex drive that hubby couldn’t fulfill? We do learn that when they did have sex, it was totally rewarding, at least on his part. Did she get seduced by some guy and she developed a liking for other cocks? And she just couldn’t stop? Because the money was so good? Clearly, she liked the money part. But why? Hubby was earning enough. Was she bored? Good idea to give a bit of background.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I think it's a good story; not quite original but definitely a new tack on an old premise. Quite the quandary...who will finish it?

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Not sure how this is an open marriage when nothing is going on outside of her secret activities... look forward to how this clueless for too long hubby is going to handle this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not finished

I gave it 1 star because you left it hanging with no finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why stay with her?

She doesn't fuck him much anymore, lied to him the entire marriage, and hoarded tons of money under his nose while he financed most of their life together.

Why stay with her? You had me hooked until the end. You...tried...to justify him staying. You failed, but you tried. It didn't logically follow his character arc that YOU GAVE HIM. He was already headed out the door, you built it all up to that. Why did he bother going to their home again? He had enough of her holdings to retire off on. He has a career, so I assume money making skills. Please explain why he'd bother? He can already get plenty of sex with hotter women with his financial status. And she's a well known whore, and even SHE WANTS HIM. clearly he's fit and good looking too. He's rich, especially if he takes her whore money, he's good looking, he's clearly smart and calm under pressure. He's a catch. And news flash, women get looser and saggier as they age. Even the tens. But for some reason, young women still exist. Hell....there are older women...just as hot as his wife...that AREN'T serial cheaters.

She's not that amazing. You painted her as always busy, barely engaged with her husband, and polite at best. She sounds boring. Hot and boring. Yawn.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What an idiotic story. If only a man would act like this, when he found out that his wife is the most famous whore in town, puts money behind his back, tells him new lies every day and only needs him when she has time, then you would have done the great job . But such an idiot cannot survive on this earth. So it doesn't exist! All that remains is the assessment of this story! In the middle of it all I thought you'd get the curve and go where you need to go - to get a divorce. But with this ending you showed us that you are apparently not mature as an author. Imagine Ernest Hemingway finished his books by offering readers to write their own ending. Now you're not anywhere near a Hemingway, but the ending is just as idiotic as the example!

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 3 years ago

I spoke to a couple of my friends about getting with you and putting a final spin on this story. Both did follow ups to Feb. Sucks and could do your story Justice

jaythemanjaythemanover 3 years ago
It will take work

If you want a reconciliation that makes sense, there is a long way to go. The wife would have to go to extraordinary measures to ever make it up, maybe giving the husband complete financial control, moving to another city, cutting ties with all friends, and setting up sexual dalliances for the husband with other women.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 3 years ago

This story literally bored me to tears. Please, for the love of GOD, stop now.

Flar1958Flar1958over 3 years ago
To bed 9p.m.?

And you wonder about your wife? No dancing? No cinema? When did you last a conversation to her? No i think WE have to spend time TOGETHER? 4 days coming to emty house and no why you come home at midnight? And now he is angry? Not half or full year before? Why shoud SHE stay by him?

Maybe she thouht he has his fun on trips.

So fare it is readably and a skild author find an end. Maybe every reader find an end by himself, for his/her liking.

But to all outside here he is no chuck, like definition a chuck is someone how force it likly inition it. OK he is clueless but be real the most spouses are clueless if women or men. If someone want to finish do it right like NO BTB because open marriage. On this you have to think a lot to do it proper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs an endingm

It would be interesting to see this if this spins off multiple endings like Feb sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

Four super boring pages of nothing? And you even ask someone to end what you could have written in one sole page?

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
DECISIONS ARE HARD TO PREDICT AN OUTCOME

then you have old fashioned consequences versus cached money, jewels. etc and faux love co_signed. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Importance of Proof Reading

The two couples met at a picnic. Retiree spent a great deal of time talking to his wife. But for all the times he visited the club and got lap dances from the infamous dancer he didn’t recognize her as being the same woman?

Continuity? 0.

You let this get away from you in the end. And then you dropped the baby off at our fire station.

Laziness? 5.

Interesting premise. Awkward fourth-wall breaking. Too bad. I’m in favor of you resubmitting this, provided you show commitment to your craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kinda lazy...

....writing a not very good story knowing you had no ending. The only hope for this is if someone like saddletramp56 jumps in with a whole rewrite and gives the bitch the ending she deserves....

Loklie

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 3 years ago
Looks like...

A story in need of the Saddletramp treatment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What's the problem with ending it? By this point there is no Good ending.

He's a complete cuckold dumb shit. Whatever he does in response to his wife's choices and behavior is moot. He never demanded fidelity, he never got fidelity, he doesn't deserve any normal marital vows or loyalty, he's been her pawn and doofus and (very) occasional fuck buddy for essentially their entire house sharing relationship (Its never been a marriage.). He has been so detached from her life that she's fucking dozens of men a week and he can't even tell that she's distant or disinterested in him. They have no children, they have no emotional or intellectual connection, they have nothing but a worthless piece of paper that indicates they participated in a marriage ceremony one time in the past.

The outcome is irrelevant because this promiscuous soulless whore and this sub cretin poltroon mean NOTHING to each other. He claims he still loves her! How is that different from one of these pitiful bitches who gets beat up by her husband every few days and thinks its HER fault?

Do whatever you want with this fucked up story about fucked up semi-humans. There's nothing here to be saved or salvaged because there is absolutely Nothing here.

But thanks for the effort.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Not cool. February sucks had an ending, others wrote alternative endings. This was a waste of time with no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't believe it!

I guess I should have read the ending first. I feel like I wasted my time reading this story only to find out it had no ending! Why would an author work so hard on a story and not finish it? It was a 5 until the last. I would say end, but there wasn't one!

ReadyOneReadyOneover 3 years ago
One strategy

I thought (briefly) about writing something, but I can't put myself in the wishy-washy protagonist's head. But here's an approach to his problem:

1. Figure out her LLC and assets. Start with the EIN on the 1099's issued by the club. Get the incorporation papers from the Secretary of State and figure out who controls things, the board, stock holders, etc. Is Meredith part of the LLC?

Go after the LLC's tax returns. Leverage is to threaten reporting her to the IRS for not reporting income from the corp on their joint return. Letting her earning sit in the LLC will cause (double) taxation problems unless something like a pass-thorough is also set up, which implies she will give the tax man a lot of money unless she has some was to get it out of the LLC as non-taxable income. That in turn means she would be reporting something on her joint return...

Assess what her part of things are worth, and then see a financial planner about retiring on their current combined assets, plus her optionally continuing to earn.

2. Take control of the big assets. Get a safe deposit box and put the coin(s) and jewelry in it. Give the keys to the attorney doing the divorce / separation agreement -- the argument is that you're protecting community property for "disappearing", not stealing. Ask her to sign a 2nd signature card for the box as an officer of the LLC, and that specify both must be present to access the box.

Get divorce paperwork ready to file. Also do a separation agreement that covers the LLC and "escrowed" assets; exact details TBD.

3. Find a marriage counselor and work on what he wants and how he can get it. Prepare for her to join the sessions if she's willing to try and salvage things. This may be the only way to get him to pull the trigger.

4. Talk to "her Spencer", and tell him to totally break it off with her or he will be named correspondent in the divorce and other bad thing will happen to his family.

Prepare a case to fire Spencer for cause. Examine up expense reports, attendance (like taking time from work to tryst Flaming Red). Put it and the name of the local baseball bat provider in the drawer for future use if Spence doesn't cooperate.

5. Come to Jesus time. He's upset with magnitude and scope of what she's hidden from him, including the affairs. He can't figure out why. He's not sure what to do, but she must terminate all affairs immediately, cold, no notice. She must immediately restrict her sex work to straight stripping/dancing/etc.inside the club only.

Does she want the relationship to continue? Is she ready to retire? Retire to Florida? Ask for her suggestions. Offer the financial plan, counseling, a separation agreement with or with out continued co-residency, the divorce. Ask what alternatives she sees. Is she willing to stop working at Rye Balled?

6. Decide if you story will BTB, RAAC, cooperative dissolution, or wait & suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seriously?

If you are going to write a short story you Craft the ending and then work towards it. Don't ramble around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The story is over

He wisely ran off to Belize with all her assets and she had to start over.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 3 years ago
Slow

Can you make this story more boring? I mean for fucks same get to the point. Paragraph after paragraph of useless information and still no conclusion. Just take her coin and jewelry and leave the cunt

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

Not terribly written, but with such a ridiculous plot and sorry attempts at humor, it is difficult to score above a 2 or 3.

AEDarrisAEDarrisover 3 years ago
A bit slow

I want more dialogue. There is a little too much "telling" and not enough "showing." It would be nice if we learned more about the characters and their actions from the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"gracefully oversized mammaries"

I yawned my way through the first bit till I got to the above! Glad I didn't sit through til the end seeing from comments about it not being finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Twat

Write the fucking story you moron. If you can't finish it, don't publish.

Can't make up your mind? Write both.

It was okay as far as it went, maybe too wordy or not enough. But no ending is 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm with the 01/03/21 Anonymous

who tagged the wife in this story as "hot and boring." News flash, women decline in sexual value as they age. Men rise in value. Make that a good looking, fit man with a good income, and his sexual value shoots through the roof. On the flip side, have you ever seen a real world aging slut/whore? They have hard faces and dead, crazy eyes. You might screw them, but only suckers marry them.

In real life, this guy would divorce the soulless whore. With his looks and income, women would be flinging themselves at him. Here's an example of how guys like the main character actually act. I had a boss who came home early to find movers cleaning out the house. When I asked him what he did, he replied he pitched in and helped out because, "If losing everything was the price I had to pay to get that bitch out of my life, that was a price I was willing to pay." That is one of my all time favorite quotes. The guy gave her everything, in return he paid no alimony and kept his retirement. I transfered into his section about five years after the divorce. He owned a very nice four bedroom brick house in an upscale neighborhood - I know because I had to go to a holiday party he hosted there. He drank very expensive scotch, drove a Porsche, and had what I can only describe as one of the hottest, California Asian girlfriends I have ever seen. I doubt she was older than 22. He was in his late 30s.

His ex-wife? She ran through all the money she got n the divorce within a year or so of the divorce. The last my boss heard, she was waitressing during the day and stripping in the evening, living in a single bedroom apartment.

That's reality for guys in situations like you wrote here. He divorces her. Five years later, he is partying and she is an aging whore whose value is dropping like a rock. It's not that difficult to write. So get cracking and give us a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HMMMM

I believe the readers are being sandbagged by this writer with this story.

Thanks for the effort.

Odious, 😉.... I'm

AMerryman

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

Drivel. Unfinished drivel. Pathetically written unfinished drivel. It started slowly and went downhill. I skipped to the last page but should have listened to my subconscious and just walked away after the first couple of paragraphs. If it's a joke, you got me.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

Really? I agree totally with Scorpio. Man up and finish the story. Ending a story is part of the process.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really??

Give us all a break!! You go into great detail during this "story" and then you leave us high and dry without an ending. You should be ashamed of yourself. No question, the character has lost his wife: (1) when a woman is willing to having repeated, frequent sex with a man, even when her husband is in close proximity to them, she is in love with the guy (and possibly has been for quite awhile); (2) she absolutely loves what she is doing and has no intention of ever stopping. So, unless the character enjoys being made a massive fool of, he should divorce her and get on with his life. Naturally, he needs to make some strong moves to protect himself financially. He shouldn't take the jewelry or coin because they were obtained illicitly. Also, she is engaged in prostitution, which is illegal, so someday she is going to get arrested and the authorities are going to want to know details from you-her husband. Possibly her relationship with Rudy the mayor is in hopes of mitigating getting arrested. Lastly, how could it possibly take you so long to figure this out? Repeatedly being gone and LATE for eons and that situation being more and more frequent. Also, if she was making the kind of money you suggest, she had to have fucked A LOT of men; certainly you noticed she was getting looser down there. Man up and finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Endings can all be ok but in this case he Must drop the hammer. She can have an open marriage but instead is still cheating with his friends and many others for over two years that he knows of . This also goes beyond her being known to all except hubby as the hottest local pig around. She is making money and hiding it from him to the tune of hundreds of thousands and being really sneaky about it with rare coins and jewels. In this case she needs to get burned .

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 3 years ago
Working on an ending for this...

Hang in there...

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years agoAuthor

I expected, and got, much derision for my dilemma that left readers hanging, but it was a true writer's block.

Happily, not one but two of the experienced authors of February Sucks follow ons have taken up my challenge. One is saddletramp1956, see below, and the other is dragonmann72. I think both will be out in a few days and both are very readable. Made me proud and I am sure you will enjoy. We learn much more about our Heide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Left hanging

Jumping Jesus . I gave this a 5 even without an ending . For Christ sakes finish it will you ?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Don't know

Don't know about odiouser , but it is definitely most odious.

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years agoAuthor

Saddletramp1956's ending is published, and I believe the other Feb. Sucks write is due out very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hate the character Heidi

But I gave you 5 stars for the story anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I was planning to give this 5* by the end of page 2.

When I reached the 'end,' only to discover it is unfinished, well...

That said, some of the distressed reader comments about that set of facts surprise me. Your admission of 'writers block' is certainly credible, so why don't they accept it, and wait to see how this thorny issue is resolved?

As for my thoughts about your story and writing skills, let's just say that I'm inpressed. So, now I'm off to your index page to find links to the remainder of your shared output, and see what's there.

Well done, O, and keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for no ending - SERIOUSLY

A good plot idea very poorly written. We readers are never allowed out of husband’s mind. Husband character written as he is on Autism spectrum totally unable to understand emotional context. He seems A-sexual low energy but author wrote husband as if this is normal. I believe there are men like this but it did not make the story interesting to me.

I believe Odiouser could not decide how to end the story. The story was too long, rambled on and was not believable. The mayor in a strip club reported by news and no follow up or no one contacted husband.

Just wished you had not been able to write this waste of time. Even after skipping 2 pages and skimming the last page I feel like you stole time from my life.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Different

Answer to ending. "D i v o r c e"

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Dumbass

Can blame himself.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 3 years ago
Write with a purpose

If a band is only as good as its fans then is a writer only as good as his readers? In the spirit of that thought, be good to your readers. I would venture to guess that your readers would have appreciated a "fair warning" in the beginning that this piece has no ending.

Faithfully submitted,

Tony Soprano

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

Nicely written, with a sense of humor and self-depracation.

xiluaxiluaover 3 years ago
What a turd

Odiouser, for all I care to guess, most likely is a woman writing a Male character, and she doesn't know how to portray one, since no real man would write such a pathetic sad excuse of a man for a character.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Story up to the last page was very good. I also had a few stories unfinished, but I didn't publish them. Shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story does NOT describe an open marriage

They may have agreed to the concept of an open marriage but definitely isn’t that.

He was never comfortable with the concept so didn’t follow through (barring once?), she was comfortable with the concept of an open marriage.

Neither one ever embraced *Open Marriage* status. The entire concept of an open marriage is one where both parties are free to engage in sex with other people either separately or together AND afterwards they use that to spice up their sex lives together.

It takes a lot of things for this type of relationship to work but primarily focuses on love, trust, open and honest communication between both parties is absolutely essential. Without those 3 things all you have is a marriage where one or more of the couple are cheating on the other.

I know this first hand because I used to live in an open marriage. Whilst it lasted it was great, I’ve always had a very high sex drive. Due to unrelated health problems and primarily because of side effects of medication my husband’s libido has disappeared. So our open marriage is on a hiatus. Could I have sex with someone outside my marriage? I could but I’ve no interest in doing so because I can’t share it with my husband. It’s not easy because I still have a very high libido. It’s probably going to sound callous but having extra marital sex in an open marriage essentially is no different than using sex toys, the only bonus is that those sex toys are flesh and blood. An ex b/f of mine discovered that my husband and I had an o/m but he (the ex) couldn’t handle the concept that I wasn’t in love with him (the ex) even though we had explained in great detail the mechanics of the situation before we had sex. My ex knew that I cared about him as a friend with/ without benefits but nothing more. I love my husband passionately and unconditionally if I can’t have him in my sex life then I’m damned sure I’m not going to bother with anyone else.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!!

Odi, Odi, Odi,... I have never read - on LIT - a more detailed and really quite realistic set of discoveries assembled for this sort of thing. I am in awe!

I'm not sure , "suspension of disbelief" is enough for me as a reader to understand how a wife that ostensibly loves her husband could do this without discussing it with him. If anyone is aware of an actual case in which a wife worked at a sex club or even as "just a stripper" without her husband knowing, I'd love to hear about it. I know It is a plot element that has been used before, and I find It quite entertaining.

It is so very well written, I can't stop thinking about it.

5* because it is so very well written and because it - perfectly - invites others to carry on.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Lose points for being unfinished.

/

"Open Marriage" doesn't mean stripping, let alone whoring.

/

I hope his thoughts about her "concern" for him were sarcastic!

/

She's supposedly "the hottest fuck in the county," Is he getting any of that?

/

Take the coin! What's she going to say, "Honey, did you take the gold coin that I bought with my whoring money?"

/

"I nodded slightly." - They're on the phone! Greg can't see him nod.

/

"Late husband?" - LOL, SHE'S his "late" wife, not the other way around!

/

I see NO way to a reconciliation. IF there was to be one, MINIMUM requirements would be: Quitting the whoring; giving him all the proceeds, irrevocable even if they divorce; moving far away.

/

@flar1958 - Yeah, that 9:00 PM bed time puzzled me, also. It's not like he has an early morning job, he has a 9 to 5 office job.

/

@Anonymous Re: "What's the problem with ending it?" - True, he never demanded fidelity, they agreed on an "open marriage," but that means an occasional lover or affair, NOT stripping and whoring.

/

Odiouser, if you have writer's block, then DON'T publish! Set it aside. Maybe get a co-writer.

/

I hadn't read this originally. I only read it now because I agreed to do a read on a follow-up. I hope it's worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too bad

Wasted my time reading this garbage. When the author didn't have what it takes to finish and his take on marriage is horrible.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Not much to think about.

Even in an open marriage there has to be trust. Heide has lied and snuck around behind Merle's back. There is open discussion and a frank exchange of needs and feelings between partners. She has done none of that. Take the coin and the necklace and file for divorce. I liked this story right up until it stopped. I am not creative enough to be a writer that is why I need to be told how a story concludes. This one did not. It loses a lot of marks for that.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

How does Merl get into Heide's cell phone? All cell phones need a password, but Merl just opens.

Biggest problem is that there is no way anyone could be clueless about a wife that stays out 4 nights a week.

Some stories are just too over-the-top and ignore basic realities to be interesting.

IndyOnIndyOnover 3 years ago

Just another wanna be writer who can't finish the damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

would have been a 4-5 depending on finish. Since you didn't finish it a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Quite Disgusting

What a waste of time! A strange type of humour displayed throughout and no goal in sight. Also, what a warped view on marriage! Are there really such misguided people with such a twisted life? Anything but interesting!! 1*.

CuckvoyeurfanCuckvoyeurfanabout 3 years ago

Figured I would use this forum to thank you for your comment on my latest story. The pen name was to give an idea of that which works for my tastes. If you look at my list of stories, I do try to write out of my own comfort zone, from cuck, to voyeur, BDSM, to even lesbian and gay. I will have a look at your stories and offer comments to you as well. Thanks again.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 3 years ago

This was almost a 10 for me...Do you have an ending? Anyone have an ending? The PASSION for each other was either not developed or not present. YES, I know it is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you could not finished your self then stop it here.

The whole story is very stupid and not believable. A man can't be that stupid to put up with that with not benefit and exposing himself to a number of STDs. *

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 3 years ago

Too wordy and rather boring towards the end. Actually “end”is a poor word choice since the story doesn’t end. The whole idea of “open marriage” is anathema to me. Such almost never works out well. Women, especially young, attractive women, can get casual sex in a heartbeat, but getting love, loyalty, sensitivity, honesty, and fidelity from a male partner is not so easy. Men have to work much harder to get casual sex, so absent a “swap club,” a man in an open marriage is at a disadvantage compared to his wife regarding “swinging.” Heide has most likely not filed a tax form with respect to her call girl income. We also don’t know if the state of residence is Nevada, where prostitution is legal, or some other location. Basically the author left a lot of loose threads and such is not satisfying after wading through four pages of story. Cannot give high marks to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Four pages of pure, unadulterated crap. This is a story??!

dob092095dob092095about 3 years ago

I’m so sorry I read this. 1 star.

If I want to use my imagination to finish your story, I’d write my own. I hate stories where the author leaves the finish up to the reader. I may not be happy with the ending you choose but I’d respect you for finishing it.

Maybe I can imagine a better ending to Lord of the Rings than Tolkien did. Or maybe write my own finishes to Issac Asimov. I read here to be entertained, not to think. When I want to think, I study the stock market.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

All I’ll say is that I agree quite closely with both “dob092095,” & “Vulcan_in_Ohio.” Very disappointing in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

finish the fucking story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Another one of those tales that stops in the middle.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author try to viral themselves with this DIY-ending.

This is so forced, it's stupid. Shitty Kalimaxos already tried it. Obvious ploy to boost your own readership.

At least GeorgeAnderson finished his story, but allow other author to post an alternate and the February story boom happened naturally.

_

@sbrooks103x, I don't think this author is in writer's block. This wanker is just trying to generate bandwagon for this title.

Kalimaxos tried the same thing with his 'commenters told me I don't know how to end my story' excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn,

this is the 2nd story from this author I read just today that tries to piggyback on the 'finish my story' trend.

Well, this is another author that I'm not reading anymore

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I want to give it a 1 for you not putting and ending to it. It was really well done and a great story. You are right it could have multiple endings. The worst ending is none whatsoever

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

According to the comments on most of the story by this author, the main complaint seems to be he doesn't finish a story. Why bother even reading an authors that doesn't finish stories. Too many of them in this category already. Just go to the end and give the stories a one star rating if such complaints are made. Don't bother reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Being English cannot understand why the prat why the part waited as long as he did. He should have got as much as he could of her 'spoils' from prostitution and put them in his own bank deposit box and filed for divorce. Then let her prove she had them. Waste of time reading this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should diverse her as publicly as possible and take down every one she has been with. The more prominent the better. Use facebook, youtube, text announcement in news papers etc. That will make sure she has to get out of town. As said by some, he has the evidence what the hell is he waiting for. I did like the idea of getting all her gold coins etc. put into his safety deposit box. As to "We need to talk" meeting, all he has to say is, "You are a high class prostitute and I am going to divorce you." Job done. Why she did it is irrelevant as she obviously like it and gets off on it and it has been going on for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a rotten thing to do to readers. I stayed up until 4 am to finish this f you just stop writing.

Damn Your eyes!

Bill S.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Omg, what a long drawn out, ultimately lazy way to try to boost your footprint in LIT. At least give this shit an ending, then offer your approval for people to come up with alternate outcomes.

What a let down.

Could have been great, but this little game ruined any value here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have scored this higher IF it had an ending. It's a good story, and you've built up a nice foundation for an ending, even laying out several different scenarios for ending choices. I feel short changed there wasn't a part 2 or at least an attempt at an ending. I don't know if the husband ever found the rest of her money yet either, as I'm sure he'd want to know where it's hiding, and how much there is.

Just so you know, I didn't specifically look this story up, but rather kept seeing it pop up at the end of other stories for the last year or more and decided to take a chance and read it. I thought the writing was pretty good, and it was a nicely told story that had a decent pace to help keep the readers attention. However the lack of an ending or a part 2 caused it to lose points. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the most disappointing non ending stories ever. It actually pissed me off. Don't waste your time. It's a cuckold story to boot. He's a coward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He thinks he's a cuckold? Cuckolds don't have sex with their cheating wife.... Cheating wife's always puts down cuckold husbands... She does not deny her husband sex. After all, he did agree early on to an open marriage. He's just miffed that everyone he knows knows all about her and have enjoyed sex with her.... He just doesn't get it... after all. It's him she sleeps with and returns to and treats him right. Besides, he doesn't pay for it. As for all the money she's getting, She's building up more than enough for retirement for the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He finally has a sit down with his wife... He outlines his concerns and all... Her reaction? She smiles at him. They're sitting opposite of each other at the kitchen table when she reaches out with both hands. Taking his hands into hers she reminds him when they first started dating. She reminds him that he agreed to an open marriage... And then also says to him; "Honey, You are NOT a Cuckold... Because Honey, A cuckold doesn't have sex with his "cheating" wife... You do... I never deny you anything... Yes, I've been working later an later and even though when I get home, I'm exhausted... I do put out for you.... Don't I? Then she points out all the material things that we have... Honey, There is no way on your salary alone could we afford this house or the cars we drive... And as for the money I make, Baby, one day, We'll retire millionaires and won't have to worry about affording long vacations, etc. And when that happens... You'll thank me And when that happens, I'll be your exclusively.... Of course, if you don't want to remain married. There is the street... Oh, and one more thing... Honey? Keep in mind the current economy our country is in.... If it hadn't been for me "hooking" a bit. You would've gotten laid off a while back And so, If you divorce me... I have no doubt that eventually you'll be living on the street. Homeless and alone... So the next time you drive by all those tents lined up along the city streets, in the city parks, etc. Keep in mind... You're living in a house with a roof over your head, plenty to eat and me in your bed.... So,... She then squeezed my hands... Lets go to bed... She let go of my hands... we got up out of our chairs and... We had a glorious night of sex... Yes, I'm involved with her in an open marriage.... Five years later. She "retired" from her job... We settled down as I also retired... She booked us on an ocean voyage to Europe. Reservations in a Hotel in London... took tours throughout Great Britain, then to France, Germany, Italy and during this time, She was often approached by extremely handsome men and each time,,, She reached out to take my hand and told them; "Sorry, but I'm not interested because I'm already taken, by my Man..." I must say, It's really nice not to worry about financial matters....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uncertaincy is is most awful thing of o so manny people. Living in times, they are changing - a lot- we can`t stand open endings stories, we have to fit in our own favorite outcome. Good books save room for a readers imagination, why should`t an excellent written and thoroughly concipated short story do the same? Full credit by me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If there is going to be a follow-up, it should be from his wife point-of-view.: how it all started, why she kept it secret from hubby, filling the gaps and misinterpretations of his narration. Did she have a secret pimp, how were here Johns referring to hubbys naivite especially if they were acquinted with the couple? Revealing all this in a sequel would be most welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a few thoughts on how the story could go 1st the husband will have to take control. a long discuscion as how and why the wife would make such a drastic career/life change with out the husbands involment. why she thought it was imporant to hide her activities with an open marrage does she wont to stay married and why. 2nd the wife will understand that there will be changes no more secrets and full discloser on all activies the ones known and ones not known lyind about anything will be a automatic deal braker. 3rd hire a security coumpany to secure the home and grounds and provide 24/7 protection for the million dollar pussy providening transpration and security at the club or anywhere she goes 4th buy insurance on that million $ ass to protect against any ingury kidnaping anything 5th always know where she goes and is the phone ap works until the phone is droped there needs to be more. Ear rings with GPS locater chips even GPS implants she will be on a very short rope. 6th PI to go over everone that is in the address book. With the intent to Destroy there lives, scorched-earth policy on all of them Spence McCoy's at the head of the line. investigate the club with the intent of taking over. 7th wifey can continue her carreer but only at the club and if any of the scumbags from her privit list comes in she can only have a business/ pprofessional contact no VIP rooms ect if thay cannot abide by that tham thay will leave. there will be no extracurricular activity outside the club. 8th new safe for valuables at the house. 9th become owner of club as i sais might even talk to Greg Daley about becomming part owner. also new women to work at the club just might be the wifes and daughters of the scumbags that were in the address book and use the wife for a cumdump.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
I

Hate it when a author can't finish his own story. After all shes done, first find Spencer beat the shit out of him, second see a good divorce attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He finally has a sit down with his wife... He outlines his concerns and all... Her reaction? She smiles at him. They're sitting opposite of each other at the kitchen table when she reaches out with both hands. Taking his hands into hers she reminds him when they first started dating. She reminds him that he agreed to an open marriage... And then also says to him; "Honey, You are NOT a Cuckold... Because Honey, A cuckold doesn't have sex with his wife... You do... I'll never deny you anything... Yes, I've been working later an later and even though when I get home, I'm exhausted... I do put out for you.... Don't I? Then she points out all the material things that we have... Honey, There is no way on your salary alone could we afford this house or the cars we drive... And as for the money I make, Baby, one day, We'll retire millionaires and won't have to worry about affording long vacations, etc. And when that happens... You'll thank me And I'll be yours exclusively.... Of course, if you don't want to remain married. There is always the street... Oh, and one more thing... Honey? Keep in mind the current economy our country is in. If it hadn't been for me "hooking" a bit. You would've probably have gotten laid off a while back And so, If you divorce me... I have no doubt that eventually you'll be living out on the street. Homeless and alone... So the next time you drive by all those tents lined up along the city streets, in the city parks, etc. Keep in mind... You're living in a house with a roof over your head, plenty to eat and me in your bed." She then squeezed my hands... "Lets go to bed." She lets go of my hands... we got up out of our chairs and... We had a glorious night of sex... Yes, I'm involved with her in an open marriage.... Five years later. She "retired" from her job... We settled down as I also retired... She booked us on an ocean voyage to Europe. Reservations in a Hotel in London... took tours throughout Great Britain, then to France, Germany, Italy and during this time, She was often approached by extremely handsome men and each time,,, She reached out to take my hand and told them; "Sorry, but I'm not interested because I'm already taken, by my Man..." I must say, It's really nice not to worry about financial matters.... And get laid any time I want by the most beautiful woman that even the richest bastards can't touch. As far as I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who is so stupid that he cannot recognize a real diamond and one of the rarest coins in the world? The same guy with a 2100 beddie-bye time who can't spot changes in his wife of 16 years. Of course, it's too much to expect a character to be less screwed up than its creator.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

wish you had finished it instead of leaving it to others.

Priapus8__oPriapus8__o6 months ago

This is a tremendous story. The characters are so relatable that either three ways it ends, they would all be awesome. Please! Give us your ending!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician6 months ago

You didn’t write a story-only a few scenarios with no outcome. It’s a poor story that you chose to let someone else finish because you weren’t able to decide how to finish the story. Kind of like the cuck in your writing. It’s a pathetic waste of your time and mine. Your main character doesn’t know whether to spit or go blind. Normally, I tell an author to keep up the good work but in your case, I haven’t seen anything worth finishing. MtM

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a poorly-written story about a man who discovers that his wife is a whore of the first degree. She strips, lap dances, and fucks at a local strip club and she is carrying on affairs with Merl’s best friend. Spencer, and Rudy, the town mayor. She also is a prostitute and will fuck any man who has the money to fuck her. She tries to say this is not cherating because her husband agreed to have an open marriage with her. She has made millions fucking other men over the years. The story ends with the author asking for a more experienced writer to complete the tale. I give the story 3 stars.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

About what one would expect from Odiouser, the old Cuck Whisperer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed story as I took it quite tongue in cheek. All the language quips and the whole setup where mostly average Merl fist bump agrees to unregulated non monogamous marriage to gorgeous Heide so he can chase one woman for sex and then is stunned years later he's in unbounded open marriage lol. Plenty in the story showing he's gotten what he signed up for, she loves, cares for, is affectionate with husband even offering to stay home when he's sick. Then the dark comedy of how he's a planning man and how he'll confront her etc. Twistedly humorous.

Psychman24Psychman24about 2 months ago

I enjoyed the humor and the story so far is entertaining and compelling. However the MC might be the stupidest man in the city. How he could be so clueless while his wife is the most popular whore in town is the big question. Her cover stories about antique shopping etc are not remotely believable and his blind acceptance of "open marriage" without any rules or limits or guidelines is just the height of stupidity again. Its like he's trying to get fucked over. Surprised that author put all this work into an interesting story and then bails at the key point. Take a run at a conclusion dude!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous