Can You Come Pick Me Up?

Story Info
Ariel crash lands on a strange planet, with odd customs.
3.2k words
4.38
9.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Absolutely silly, free-use themed science fiction story. It could fit humor or sci-fi, I think. The sex is incredibly detached, but the world building might leave room for more. I actually have this epic, unfinished story about a race of aliens who have no concept of shame. No matter how much I keep going back to it, I just can't wrap that story up. So I threw this up as a shorty, and it's kind of a spin on that one. Perhaps the feedback here will motivate me to finish the much bigger adventure.

**

Ever since I crash landed on Zeta-269, I felt like a total slut. Granted, it's better than being stranded on some desolate, barren planet with unlivable conditions -- or worse, a planet of beasts and monsters -- but the Zeta culture was becoming exhausting, and I've only been here six weeks. When my ship started giving me trouble, this planet was the only one that registered advanced, humanoid life in the vicinity. Unfortunately, "advanced" is being used loosely here. Zetans have made it to an industrial age, but they are far from the point of developing faster-than-light travel, like we on Earth did almost a hundred years ago. Frankly, I'm surprised Zetans made it this far, considering how they are.

My ship came down about 40 kilometers south of Prina, a fairly large city. I landed in a wooded area and made my way out onto what I would guess would be called a 'road,' something my great grandparents used to wax nostalgic about whenever I visited them. The first vehicle I saw traveling this road came to a screeching halt when the operator saw me. He jumped out his box-type vehicle and started yelling and jumping up and down excitedly. I have a translator, but it takes a couple days of immersion before it works effectively, so nothing he said made any sense. The translator has to process dialect, speech, patterns, and context before translations become accurate. After a few seconds of the Zetan's excited ramblings, he whipped out his cock and before I knew it, I was on my knees sucking him off. What else could I do? I was upset the first Zetan I crossed was some sick pervert, but I was alone and apprehensive. I had no choice but to comply.

Surprisingly, the anatomy of a Zetan is almost exactly that of a human. The biggest difference of note is they're all olive skinned, no matter what part of the planet they reside on. They are also very attractive by conventional Earth standards. The females especially. Imagine a tall, voluptuous Swedish model, but with the beautiful, smooth skin tone of a young, Indian women. They're all like that! I'm just a pale, short redhead, often referred to by my friends and family as 'cute' and 'energetic,' but after being on this foreign world for a few days, I realized my foreign aesthetics drew extra attention my way. The Zetan men all wanted to know if my pussy felt different from the ones of their species.

I think I have been fucked more in the past six weeks than I have in all my years of adulthood combined, prior to the crash. Granted, I'm only 32, but I never had problems finding hook-ups and boyfriends. Not to mention, my husband back home. The first few days were hell while I got acquainted with the alien society. The Zetan who had fucked me in the face on arrival insisted on getting me into his vehicle and driving me to Prina (of course, I didn't know the name of the city at the time). I was scared he might be trying to kidnap me, but instead, he took me to a government building of sorts and introduced me to four other Zetan men before leaving. I'm just going to call these Zetans 'men' and 'women' for brevity's sake. They look close enough in composition to pass for humans.

Anyway, I never got the name of the man I "met" when I crashed. He left after introducing me to the local government officials, and all four of these men insisted I suck them off, too. I didn't need a working translator to figure that out. Feeling like I must be the unluckiest woman in existence - introduced to an entire race of violent, exploitive men - it was later I understood that this act is essentially their way of saying hello. That's right, the Zetan women commonly suck off men they meet, as a form of introduction.

I've learned lots of things about Zetan culture since that first day crashing here. Like, for instance, soon after birth, infants are sent off to 'wards' where they will grow and receive a complete education. They reach adulthood in what would be considered about eight earth years. Surprisingly, Zetans also live longer. They don't even show effects of aging until they are well into their 50s and most retire in the country of Bilva after age 70. It's located in the southern hemisphere. The average lifespan of a Zetan is about ten earth years longer than ours, and yet their medicine isn't nearly as advanced. What's most shocking is the planet isn't overpopulated. As much as these people fuck, one would think it would be inevitable.

Sex is not, in any fashion, considered taboo here. NOT having sex... now, that would be taboo. Zetans would think you're outright weird, even rude, if you declined a sexual advancement or interaction. As I already mentioned, blowjobs are essentially handshakes when opposite genders meet. I mean, it doesn't happen if a Zetan is working behind the cash register at the corner store (well, it usually doesn't happen in those cases), but most meet and greets start with blowjobs.

And as for the rest? If someone asks for sex, or rubs their cock against you, or bends you over -- whatever -- it's just expected that you will comply. Maybe this behavior is partly the result of the fact that sexually transmitted diseases do not exist here. When I first asked about such things, the Zetans couldn't even comprehend what I meant -- and that was with the translator working perfectly, by that point. There is never a worry about STDs. Even my alien ass feels safe mixing bodily fluids with them.

The truth is, Zetans are really good in bed. Hmm, I don't actually know that, as most of the time I get fucked on the floor, or a table, a couch, a desk, whatever. But rarely in a bed. The point is, they are all very good with sex. Probably because they're fucking all the time. If I had to guess, the average Zetan fucks three to four times a day. Weekends, much more than that. I should mention they have three-day weekends. Oh, and there are only six days in a week here. With all this fucking going on, you can probably understand why it took so long to get back to my ship, to try getting my comm system powered up.

The interstellar signal would take four or five minutes to reach Earth, but once it hits the receiving end, it essentially works as a video teleporter. You can talk live with anyone else in the galaxy, no matter how many light years away they are. Also, though we call our form of interstellar travel 'FTL', it isn't really faster-than-light travel at all. It's 'further'-than-light, meaning one can teleport from one speck of space to another, faster than light could reach it in a year. To go greater distances, FTL travel is simply a series of these teleporting hops. As such, there is no distortion of time, like you would get if you were actually zipping across space at faster than light speeds. Unfortunately, you can't teleport mass like you can a digital signal, or otherwise I would just teleport home. With my ship busted, I needed someone to come pick me up.

My Zetan liaison, Burttle, and his assistant, Jyrex, were helping me with the communicator by hooking up some primitive batteries to the starter node. Surprisingly, we fired up the system within a couple hours. It probably would have gone even faster if Jyrex hadn't stopped to fuck me in the ass about halfway into it. I could still feel his cum seeping out when I got the system up. "Okay, Burttle. It's going to take a few minutes for the signal to reach home, but my husband should pick up." Zetans still struggled with the idea that my people engage in marriage rituals. Spouses and partners just aren't a thing here on Zeta-269.

Burttle unzipped his pants and spoke. "I can't wait to meet this 'husband' of yours. Fascinating. And you say we will be able to see his face?" Burttle was constantly surprised by my advanced, alien technology.

I hiked my skirt up and spread for him. Burttle has a pretty big cock and it curves upwards, so fucking him face to face is rather easy. I kind of hoped he would be done before Peter picked up my call, though. I held up my palm video screen away from the action, just in case. Suddenly, Pete's face popped onto the screen, much more quickly than I had expected. It appeared he was at home, in our office. "Honey!! Ariel! Where have you been? We've been so worried!"

"I'm sorry, Pete," I said, keeping the video zoomed close up to me talking. "I crash landed on a planet called Zeta-269 in the Alterian Galaxy. I need someone to come pick me up."

"Oh, no, are you alright? Why did it take so long for you to call?"

"The crash cut power everywhere. Fortunately, with the help of some locals, I was able to get the comms up."

"Thank goodness," said Peter, but then he must have noticed my swaying motions, and the camera probably caught a glimpse of Burttle in the video here and there. It was hard to make a call and get railed at the same time, without giving it away.

"Pete, look. I need you to remain calm while I explain what's been going on here."

"What is it, honey? Why are you bouncing? Hold the camera still, please."

"Honey, you know when someone comes as a guest to another planet or country, you always adapt to their customs. That's standard operations in FTL travel."

"Of course."

"Well, Pete, the, uh... the people here..." I was having difficulty spitting it out. Not just because I was so close to orgasm, but also because it was embarrassing. Until now, I'd been monogamous since I said my marriage vows.

"Honey, what is it? Are you in danger?" Pete asked. I shook my head. Burttle had a perfect rhythm going, tickling my clit in just the right way. I bit down hard on my lip, grunting. Pete looked upset, screaming, "I don't know what's going on, but I got your location listed from the call. I'll take Dad's ship out. Be there in what? Two or three days?" I nodded fast, just before exploding. Cumming. I could barely hold on to the comms cam, just before Pete's signal cut out. He must have seen enough to set him off. Frankly, him coming here in person would make it a lot easier to explain.

**

Later that night, while Ambassador Plyte was fucking me from behind, I asked him, "When my husband arrives, will you please ensure several female Zetans greet him first?"

The ambassador scratched his head. "Well, the president will be there, so I suspect his wife will be, too. Everyone's excited to meet the second Human, Ariel. We expect a big crowd, but why do you need women to greet your husband first? Most of the important ones here are men."

I quivered as his hot meat tapped the inner walls of my cervix. Like most of the men here, he made me cum so easily. It was infuriating and amazing at the same time. Even Peter, who I always thought was great in bed, didn't measure up in terms of number of orgasms induced. Still, I did miss my husband's touch. There's a closer kind of bonding with him. It's not quite the same, when you can't even remember the names of everyone you've fucked in the past week. "Ambassador... I know you mean well, but for the sake of my relationship, I am just asking for this one thing."

Ambassador Plyte plunged deeper into me and I felt his hot load suddenly fill me up. "Of course, of course. I'll arrange everything. Don't worry. I'm sure the women would love to meet him, too."

I placed a beacon the next day for my husband to locate. It was in the large open lot at the government office, and a number of Zetans had gathered to see the ship appear and land. My arrival was still a hot, new thing buzzing in the news. Some of the public citizens barely believed I was real. As I was able to track Pete's progress on my portable comms device, we knew he would be arriving about midmorning. This had me worried, as I tend to get fucked a lot in the mornings. It's incessant, considering how many new leaders and members of the community I meet every day.

I'd already met the president once, but now that word got out of my husband coming, he wanted to be present for the landing. It was the second time we'd met, but formal enough to warrant another blowjob. I wondered if they put something in his diet, because President Mrute came enough to nearly drown me. "Thank you, Ariel. That was a lovely blowjob." The translator relayed "blowjob" but it didn't match the movement of his lips. I wondered what the word sounded like in his language. I'd given so many, I think I deserved to know.

My comms device started beeping and I told the president and ambassador, "It will be just a minute now."

The ambassador waved to an assistant who led three women to the makeshift tarmac. It was the president's wife and two other ladies, one of them possibly in her 50s. She was almost as gorgeous as the other two, but the effects of aging were just beginning to creep on her. I suspected she would be off to that retirement community in the next decade or so. Pete's voice cracked through my comms, this time utilizing a UHF channel. "Almost there, babe. I got your beacon."

I tapped on the unit. "We're waiting for you," I said. I wiped at the corners of my lips in case I missed anything from that last blowjob I gave. I was grateful I was being left unmolested for now. Everyone had their heads turned up, waiting for the ship to break into view. I'd seen it so many times, it meant nothing to me, but to these folks, it was science fiction. They gasped and applauded just has Pete's shipped popped into existence, slowing down and landing with perfect ease on the lot. I think they were most surprised by how small the ship is, even though a few of them had seen mine. Fifty or so square meters of living space and a small cockpit. Some folks call them 'campers'.

Pete popped the door and hopped out, screaming, "Ariel! Ariel?!"

The crowd erupted even louder and I think that's when Pete realized he was being greeted as some sort of V.I.P. He started to smile and wave at the crowd, just before the President's wife dropped to her knees and began unbuckling his pants. I should mention the women here are almost supernaturally skilled at tearing people's clothes off. They demand sex just as much as the men do. Pete tried to protest and I would have told him there was no point in trying, but he couldn't hear me over the crowd, anyway.

Pete may be naturally shy, but he is very hot. To me, anyway. And having been around enough Zetan men, I knew Pete had nothing to be ashamed of. The women would have plenty of fun with him. He looked desperate trying to fend off the three ladies, but eventually gave in. If they were half as good at sucking cock as the men were at fucking, Pete didn't have a chance. He'd be cumming in no time.

Maybe it was his nerves, but it took almost four minutes, actually. Pete cried out, over the roar of the crowd, as he coated the First Lady's face with his seed. Even more cheers and clapping. It was thunderous. Finally, the ambassador, me and the President stepped up. The President went first, "Greetings, Peter Humpledink. We are so pleased to make your acquaintance." I had already sent my translators information to Peter's the moment his ship had arrived, so unlike me, Peter was immediately able to understand the Zetans.

"What..." Peter stumbled, looking to the girls who had just sucked him off and back to me. His cock was still hanging out of his pants. "What just happened?"

I threw my arms up and gave my best smile. "It's okay, Peter. It's their custom."

"Their custom?"

"Just their way of saying hello. And it's okay, Pete. You can't really back out of it."

Pete looked stunned. Like he was trying to process what just happened, and realizing if that happened to him, what had happened to me all this time? But then, President Mrute looked puzzled, too. He turned to me and asked, "Say that again?"

"Oh, uh, sir. Just the way you greet people here. You don't back out of it."

"Back out of it? Like, if you don't want to do it? Like, if you don't want to fuck or give oral?"

"Yes, that's what I mean."

The president snorted, looking confused. "I don't know why someone would decline such a thing, if it wasn't absolutely necessary... but one can 'Back Out' any time. You don't HAVE to give blowjobs or have sex."

There were lots of people around, but it became silent. A pin could drop and be heard. All this time I had been making assumptions. At no point did I have to fuck anyone. Well... shit. I looked to Pete, shrugging my shoulders. "Uh, I think we were lost in translation when I first got here. My translator hadn't..."

Pete stepped toward me. "It's okay, Ariel. If your experience was anything like mine just was, I can see how you would think that."

I breathed a sigh of relief, but then I caught him looking. Not at me, but at all the female Zetans standing around us. As typical, they didn't dress in much and even their elegant, fancy clothing showed off a lot of skin. I squinted, "Oh, yeah. You'd like it here, wouldn't you?"

"Well, I do get to stay for dinner, right?"

I laughed, slapping him on the shoulder. "Pete, do you really know what you're getting yourself into?"

"I think I do," he smiled, finally turning to me. "You must tell me all about these people. Show me everything."

"Oh, you're gonna see a lot," I said, smiling more. Pete might be excited at the prospect that he gets blowjobs and sex from any number of these Zetan women, but I don't think he yet realized he'd also see me getting it, too. I whispered to myself, "And if we can make it through this, we can make it through anything."