The Ride

Story Info
Winter rides the bus to work.
1.4k words
4.24
18k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter boards the bus. She pays the exorbitant fare and finds a seat in the middle, on an interior facing bench. She works a weird shift and knows that there's a good chance that she'll be the only rider for half or more of her hour commute.

She pulls out her phone and pulls up a series that just came out. Time to settle in and enjoy the ride. The show is some ridiculous college sports drama where every character is hotter and hornier than the last. By the time the teaser had ended. Two characters had been caught in bed with another's mom and a third had been murdered.

Winter had to admit, the threesome between the star quarterback, his cheerleader girlfriend and the PTA mom had been arousing. As the opening credits play in her ears she checks out her surroundings and catches the eye of the driver. He is grinning at her absentmindedly through his rearview mirror. She takes stock of herself.

She has slipped quite far into her seat causing her mid thigh length skirt to rise up. Everything from the tips of her pink toes to the top of her blond pubic mound is exposed to the driver's delight. Winter grins at him, but decides to let him focus on the road.

She zones into her show and doesn't notice when, twenty minutes later, someone else boards the bus. She only becomes aware of this new presence, when a pair of well cared for Sperrys slips between her open legs. Winter looks up and examines him. Late 20s, maybe a little older. Wearing a pair of tight salmon colored shorts, his hands pressed into his pockets, covering a huge bulge. She feels herself getting even more excited.

Until she notices the bright red wristband on his right wrist. Off limits. Winter checks him out. She spots the ring on his finger.

"We're trying for a baby." He offers.

"Congratulations"

He nods absentmindedly, his eyes fixed on her dripping cunt.

Winter figures she can still have some fun.

She spreads her legs more, fully exposing her sopping wet pussy to him. She lets her right hand fall to her legs. She moves it slowly toward her pussy. She keeps an eye on the guy. He's pressing his hands harder into his lap. His head turned slightly, excited.

Winter's fingertips caress her mound. She plays in her bush, twirling a hair around her finger before dipping it in between her lips.

They both gasp when she touches her clit. Winter hopes that her spectator hasn't cum in his pants.

She teases her clit softly. Working in small, tight circles with two fingers. A Sperry pushes her feet further apart. Winter works her fingers faster. The young man is humping against his hands now. Not hard, but noticeably. Winter watches him. His need to cum turns her on. The bus bumps, and stops abruptly. Both Winter and the spectator jerk forward

.

"Oh god".

Winter watches as the young man jerks, his hands pressed against the rapidly darkening shorts. He rubs himself furiously, his hips jerking.

The new addition to the bus watches his orgasm with interests. Instead of taking a seat he stands a few feet in front of Winter and the young man. He leans an arm against a safety pole for balance.

"Nice load dude." The new rider is newly 18. He wears a green wristband.

"My wife's going to kill me." the spectator tells him.

Winter takes in the birthday boy. He is 5'8 or so, a little shorter than herself. He's thin in a strong way. She bets he is a swimmer. He has a dusky complexion and wavy dark hair with strong eyes.

He catches her staring.

"Happy birthday." She offers up.

"You want to help me celebrate?"

Winter reaches out and brushes against the developing erection in the young guy's shorts. The kid is in more of a rush than her. He pulls his dick out of his fly without unbuttoning.

Winter flicks the head of his semi hard dick with her tongue and feels it jump. She wraps a manicured hand around it and feels it grow to its full potential. She sucks his dick into her mouth and takes it all in one go.

She swirls her long tongue around the circumference of his member. She forms a vacuum like seal on his dick and slowly pulls it out of her mouth. As she reaches the tip, the man almost howls in pleasure.

"Wait. Let me sit down."

Winter giggles as he collapses on the bench.

She spares a glance at their other passenger. He's pulled his meaty dick out of his pants and is using his previous load to stroke it. She starts to suck the birthday boy again but he pulls her up by her hair.

He grabs her hips and lines her swollen and dripping pussy with his dick.

"Ahhh. Oh my." Winter moans out as she takes the young man's length inside her. She starts to grind on him reflexively and he grabs her hips tight, hanging on for the ride.

They'd gotten themselves into a comfortable rhythm: Winter riding the birthday boy and the spectator jacking off, when the bus stops and several men get on. Three guys in their late thirties, freshly released from their office jobs.

"We've got a birthday celebration here boys" The first one, a ruddy faced man in a black polo shirt calls out. His friends, a dark skinned man in a green polo, and a short blond in a white one, turn to see. They rush to pay and join in on the fun.

Black Polo settles down beside Winter and the birthday boy and pulls his medium sized pecker free. Green Polo takes the seat on the side of them. He pinches at one of Winter's nipples and rolls it between his finger.

"Pinch harder." Winter demands.

The man increases pressure slightly.

"I want it to hurt."

He gets it. Winter arches her back as she cums.

White Polo drops to his knees on the floor in front of them copulating. He sticks his tongue out and begins to tease her sensitive clit.

"Rub his balls too." Green Polo advises.

The birthday boy begins to slam into Winter's pussy from beneath as he heads it.

"Oh man. Her pussy is so tight man."

Black Polo stands and pulls his khakis down to his ankles. He turns towards Winter and kneels on the bench.

"Could you help me with this?"

Winter devours his engorged prick.

"Ohhh. The girls at the office can't suck like this."

Green Polo rubs his hard on through his dress pants. "How much longer do you have in you kid?"

The young man's eyes roll to the back of his head. Green Polo takes that as his answer and starts to unbuckle his pants.

"You're getting off at the end of the line?" He asks Winter.

"Mhmmm" She murmurs around a mouthful of dick.

"Put a finger in him" Green Polo directs.

His coworker does and the young man's humping goes into overdrive. The spectator cums first.

" Fuck!" His cum shoots all the way across the bus. It gets on White Polo's back and hair and manages to splatter Winter on the face, breast and stomach.

Seeing the hot blonde splattered in cum does it for the birthday boy. He grips one of Winter's shoulders in his hand and slams into her as he fills her pussy.

The ruddy lad slams his dick down Winter's throat.

The bus stops. The spectator puts away his dick and disembarks, waving goodbye to the orgy.

"My turn." Green Polo helps Winter off of the birthday boy and on to his own impressive dick.

"Oh my, that's thick" Winter calls out as she sinks down his inches.

"She is tight. And you got her wet as can be too." Green Polo pushes Winter forward. She has her hands on the opposite bench and her ass in the air. He's fucking her hard, grinding into her when he bottoms out.

"Five minutes until the end of the line."

Green Polo plows her like his life depends on it. White Polo gets back between Winter's legs and begins sucking on her clit with expert skill. Winter begins to shake uncontrollably as their twin ministrations send her over the edge.

"Ah. She's squeezing me." Green Polo calls out. "Someone lick my ass" He pleads.

Black Polo parts his friend's muscular ass cheeks and begins licking his tight hole.

"That's it!" Green Polo thrusts all the way into Winter, emptying his load into her pussy.

"End of the line." The bus brakes to a stop, causing the group to sway.

Reluctantly, Black Polo moves from between his coworkers cheeks and Green Polo slides out of Winter. Winter regains her footing and pushes down her skirt as she exits the bus.