Can You Love Someone Too Much?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they returned, everyone was eager to hear all about the honeymoon. At first, nobody believed that they actually went to a nude resort.

The reactions to the pictures were very different.

Their families were shocked by even the discreet pictures, some people couldn't even sit through all of them.

Eleanor's friends giggled at them, urged her to show them more, but she resisted.

"Oh, come on, Eleanor," Sally said. "It's not like we've never seen you naked before."

"That's true," Eleanor said, "but you've never seen Tom nude, and I intend for it to stay that way."

She agreed to show them some pictures that Tom had taken of her, and they were very impressed.

"Wow, it's like a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue without the swimsuits," Joan said, giggling.

"When did you shave?" Marge asked.

"As soon as we got there."

"What did Tom think?" Sally asked.

"At first he didn't like it, but I think he appreciated not having to pick hairs out of his teeth." They all laughed.

Eleanor wasn't going to let them see any pictures of Tom, but as she was scrolling, a picture caught Marge's eye, and she grabbed the phone away.

It was a picture of Tom with his morning wood, and Marge was impressed and showed it to the other women who nudged each other.

Eleanor grabbed the phone back.

"Show's over, ladies, and I use the term loosely," she said as she stood up, indicating that the evening was over.

The other women finished their wine and headed out, but not without knowing winks.

Eleanor made a mental note to remove the NSFW photos from her phone and got ready for bed.

Tom was more careful about making sure the NSFW folder wasn't on his phone, and was even hesitant to show anyone the more discreet pictures, although he did show them to his best man, Arnie.

Tom and a few of his friends were at the sports bar having some pitchers and burgers, when the subject of his honeymoon came up.

"Hey, Tom, why haven't you shown us any pictures from your honeymoon? Are they all X-Rated?" Stuart said.

"Well it wasn't really a very scenic place. Besides, we didn't get out much."

That brought about a round of guffaws.

"C'mon, Tom," Arnie said, "why don't you show them the pictures you showed me? There's nothing that bad there, they're probably imagining worse."

Tom thought about it for a minute, shrugged his shoulders, then had the guys gather around.

He figured that he had made a mistake as soon as they saw the first picture with Eleanor's arms covering her obviously naked chest.

"Oh, ho!" said Stuart. "A topless beach, no wonder he doesn't want us to see any pictures."

"It... It wasn't a topless beach," Tom said.

"What do you mean it wasn't a topless beach?" Larry said. "She's obviously not wearing a top... unless... unless... oh, my God, it was a nude beach!"

Tom just looked down.

"What's the matter?" Larry asked. "It was a nude beach, right?"

Arnie decided to help Tom out.

"It wasn't just a nude beach. It was a nude resort. Nobody wore any clothes at all.

That's why Tom doesn't have many pictures he can show us."

Figuring that the guys wouldn't give him any peace, Tom sighed and decided to show them the rest of the pictures.

Their hopes were soon dashed, as the pictures, while nude, were actually quite modest. They spent more time checking to see what they could see in the backgrounds than of Tom and Eleanor.

They were brought up short when they came to the photo of Eleanor stretched out on the beach towel. Her right leg was gracefully crossed her left obscuring her pubic area, her left arm crossing over her left breast, the fingertips just barely covering her right nipple and areola.

If Tom thought that they were excited by that picture, he wasn't prepared for their reaction to the penultimate picture of Eleanor on her hands and knees, her round ass on proud display, and a generous portion of right boob visible under her arm.

The final picture of Tom and Eleanor from the rear was a bit of a let-down, save for some good-natured jeers comparing Tom's ass to Eleanor's

The evening came to a dubious end when Stu had to open his big mouth.

"I still don't see how you could let her run around all those guys naked."

"It was no big deal, everybody was naked," Tom said, though he seemed to be trying to convince himself, thinking back to that first day on the beach. He couldn't even find it within himself to get mad at Stu, even when some of the guys said that he was pussy-whipped.

"If you guys had a pussy like that waiting for you at home you'd beg for whipping," Tom said, though he wasn't sure he believed it himself as he went out the door.

When Tom got home, Eleanor soon made him forget his worries and he fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Over the next couple of years Tom's worries dwindled. Eleanor never gave him any reason to doubt her fidelity, and even the snide remarks from the guys tapered off.

The tipping point that served to fortify his confidence was when Arnie got married and the bachelor party was held at a local strip club.

It wouldn't have been Tom's choice, but as best man, he had to organize it, and that was what Arnie wanted, so he did it.

Tom watched his drinking, as he was Arnie's designated driver, and he didn't want Arnie to get into trouble so close to the wedding.

As the party was winding down, some of the guys wanted to party on.

"Sorry, guys," Tom said, "I promised Elizabeth that I'd get him home safe and sound."

Elliot just had to mouth off.

"I don't think Elizabeth had anything to do with it," he said. "It's because Eleanor has you so pussy whipped that you wouldn't say shit if you had a mouthful."

Tom just glared at him, shrugged his shoulders and helped Arnie out of the club.

The asshole wasn't worth his trouble.

He got Arnie home, not too much the worse for wear, and Elizabeth met them at the door.

"Thanks, Tom, I hope he wasn't too much trouble?"

"No trouble at all," he said as he helped her lay Arnie on the couch.

"Good night, Elizabeth, I'll see you at the wedding."

"Good night, Tom, and thanks again."

As he drove home he thought about what Elliot said. He certainly didn't feel pussy whipped, just loved. If he let Eleanor have her way more often than not, it was because he loved her and wanted her to be happy. Besides, usually he didn't care that much anyway. If he did feel strongly about something, Eleanor was usually happy to let him have his way, or at least meet him halfway.

Eleanor met him at the door, and immediately pointed him to the bathroom.

"Take a shower, you reek of cigarette smoke and who knows what else. Brush your teeth and gargle, too."

"Yes, dear," he said and did as he was told.

When he got into bed, Eleanor was waiting for him, but she hadn't been waiting idly, she had herself all warmed up and ready to go.

She soon had him forgetting all about the strippers, not that he really needed any help in that department.

When they were finished, they were too tired to worry about wet spots and simply rolled over, arms wrapped around each other as they fell asleep, but just before he lost all conscious thought, Tom thought, if this is being pussy whipped, then tie me to the whipping post!

Author's Note: The hidden Beach Resort is a real place, but I took some artistic license. Public sex is not allowed, and while total nudity is allowed, nobody has to remove any more clothing than they are comfortable with.