Can You Make Me Wet?

Story Info
A transgirl gets some special attention.
1.1k words
3.91
7.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as an aside, I am cis, and though I know trans people, I don't know any of them in this sense. Sadly ;). Still, if I get anything wrong or wonky, just let me know. Enjoy!

Clara felt her stomach flutter as her date, a large, dark skinned man that would have set her mother to fainting, gestured for her to go into the bedroom first. Darius was almost half a foot taller than her, impressive, considering she was five foot ten, and broad and solid as a brick wall. Just thinking about what he was going to do to her made her knees weak, and she tried not to stumble in her heels as she crossed the threshold of the bedroom, seeing the massive king size bed that she would soon be laid against.

The door closed behind her gently, and she felt hands on her waist, squeezing gently and rubbing small circles as his mouth found her neck.

Clara sighed, leaning back into him, forgetting how uncomfortable her shoes were with her too wide feet, how uncomfortable she'd been with the dress he'd sent for her to wear. She liked it, loved that he knew how and when to push her, and when to stop for her pace, but... well it showed off cleavage that she didn't really have, and reminded her too clearly when she looked in the mirror that she'd been wanting to get implants for a while.

Instead her mind filled with the sensation of his large hands on her, feeling small, and protected, and entirely, utterly breakable.

"In a minute, I'm going to let you go," he said. His husky voice had gone soft, making her underwear incredibly tight and uncomfortable. "And when I do, I want you to strip, and get on the bed for me. The faster you do it, the better your reward will be."

She nodded, shivering. When he took his hands off of her waist, she immediately reached down for the straps to her heels, not so accidentally rubbing her ass against his front, and feeling a surge of elation and lust at the appreciative noise he made.

With the shoes gone, the dress followed soon after. Her underwear was a bit more difficult, her uncomfortably large cock making things difficult where it had been tucked and was attempting to swell. She winced a little as it slapped against her thigh, free of its bindings and making her wobble a bit as it demanded as much bloodflow as she could give it.

Still, she climbed up on the bed, presenting her ass for inspection and then wiggling it impatiently when she didn't immediately feel hands on it.

Darius laughed quietly, running his hands up her thighs, feeling the padding that she'd been so proud that she'd put on with hormones, and gripping her ass, making her gasp. "Look at you, such a good girl for me," he teased, letting go so that he could play with her ass, one thick fingertip dancing around her ring. "Tell me, is my sweet girl's pussy wet for me?"

Clara whined. "God, I wish," she muttered, leaning down onto her elbows. "No. Can you get me wet? Please?"

"Yeah?" he leaned against her ass, still rubbing lightly and then leaning over to kiss her neck again. "You want me to get you wet baby girl?" he asked. "You want me to get you soaked so that I can fuck you hard?"

"Uh huh," she whined, rocking back against him.

"Okay," he said softly, leaning away and reaching for the nightstand.

Clara shivered as his body heat left her, the room seeming cold without him, and then settled more comfortably against the bed as she waited.

Darius's hands were back on her a moment later, and she heard the cap pop open and his hands rubbing together, warming the lube instead of squirting it cold on her ass. That was for when she was being a brat, and she was being good right now.

She moaned softly as his slick hands returned to her, rubbing up and down her crack a few times before settling on her anus. Darius liked her sloppy and wet before he fucked her, relaxed enough that it felt like a real pussy, and she loved the attention that meant he paid to her before. Then again, she was needy, and honestly an hour or more with someone's hands all over her was great, even if there was nothing sexual about it.

Clara did her best to relax, languidly resting her cheek on one hand, focusing solely on the feeling of his large, slick hands over her entrance, teasing and pushing inside. One hand slid at some point down her balls, slipping gently over her semi, making her moan and push her ass back eagerly.

"Easy, baby girl," he crooned, slipping his hand over her cock, stroking her gently. The hormones kept her from getting a proper erection anymore, which was mostly a saving grace, with Darius around, but it did make it a bit frustrating when they were in bed. Not that he ever cared. If he thought anything about it, he'd never said, and she mostly tried not to worry about it. "I'm not going anywhere, we got time."

"I know, but.." she whined again. "Fuck Darius, I wanna feel you..."

"You will, just be patient," he said, stretching her out a little more as he stroked her gently, and then moved to play with her balls. She shuddered, feeling that far more than she was used to, the surface smaller as her testosterone output had decreased but incredibly sensitive as if to make up for it.

"Oh god, Darius... that.. Fuck.."

"I know. That's so sensitive, isn't it?" he teased, pushing up against her so that his hand dragged up, palm sliding up to the tip of her cock and making her gasp and shudder. "God I love the noises you make..."

"Oh god, I... You're gonna make me cum like that," she warned, feeling his grin against her shoulder blade as he pulled his hand away only to do it again.

"Good."

Clara made good on her promise, arching back against him as she moaned, gripping the sheets tightly. Her cum stained the sheets, probably just the first of many times tonight, and she heard Darius chuckle behind her, stroking her gently.

"There's my good kitten. Mewl for me, baby girl."

The nickname made her whine, and she cried out before she could help it when he pulled his hand over her again, pleasure turning to pained overstimulation and she jerked away.

"Too much?"

"Uh huh," she nodded quickly, sighing when he pulled his hand away more carefully, though he left his fingers in her ass, still stroking gently as he kept her stretched out.

"That's alright," he said. "I got all the time in the world tonight."

Clara sighed contentedly, content for now to be a pillow princess and be doted on. He'd told her it was her day, after all. And she would thank him for it later.