Can You Squeeze Me In? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inevitable was approaching. As Courtney's moans of approval got louder and louder, James moved a little faster. He fucked her pussy with a little more abandon and rubbed her clit and pussy lips a little more vigorously. Courtney began to whisper a stream of sexual filth into James' ears: "fuck my pussy, cum deep inside me, your sexy cum dumpster." Even after a year of fucking, this almost always put James over the edge and sure enough, it did the trick today as well. James thrust deeply into her a dozen more times until at last he exploded, dumping his hot load of cum into the depths of her married pussy. It was the same for her, as well. Even after a year of this, his completed desire for her triggered an orgasm for her. They shook and quaked together, holding each other close until their orgasms subsided.

James and Courtney stayed like that for seconds that stretched into minutes, just enjoying the feeling that only a good fuck could bring. They lazily made out while staring at each other happily. Sometimes they would just talk while some days there would be another round or two. Okay, okay, most days there would be a few more rounds. In the bed, in the shower, after making out at the door to the hotel room as they tried to leave and didn't quite make it out. She would squeeze him in as many times as she could as often as she could. He touched something deep inside of her that made her feel wanted and desired and the sexual impulses flowing out from that met need were utterly overpowering.

12