Canadian Nurse or was That a Witch?

Story Info
A story of a Texas boy and his first time moving in with.
1.5k words
3.74
3.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story of a Texas boy and his first time moving in with a woman who turns out to be a wicked witch of the north. My first time for but sex and public sex, but was I just satin's pawn? Everyone is 18 plus.

Canadian nurse or Witch.

It was years ago, back in the 1970s. My name is Dan. I was a twenty-three old male at the time. I stood six foot three and weight one hundred and eighty pounds. I had brown hair and blue eyes. I worked as a medical photographer at a hospital. I dated a Canadian nurse whose name was Victoria. We met washing clothes at a Pool-Hall Bar Laundromat.

She says. "She was a witch.''

I asked her. "If she was a Wicca."

She told me. "That was for old ladies who wore granny panties.''

The first couple of dates we had went really well. The next few were even better. Victoria worked across the street at another hospital. We hit it off, and when we started kissing the first time, she bit my lip hard enough to make me bleed and sucked on my blood. Hell, I was a young horny guy. She was smoking hot, so it was a mix of pain and arousal; it was new to me.

We ended up fucking on every flat or nearly flat surface in my apartment never used the bed once but for sleeping. Sex was blowing the top of your head; it was so good. The mix of pain, spanking, slapping, pulling hard on ears. And other things were enough to push me over the edge, and with her with me, it was a wild ride for a twenty-three-year-old. We dated and fucked our brains out. While wild and a little kinky, it had never gotten weird, but that was to change. I would call her at work, and we get lunch together either she would grab lunch at my hospital or me at hers.

So one day, I go to her dressed in my scrubs. Going up to her unit and we would walk the four flights of stairs down to the cafeteria. I just got to her nurse's station and kissed her. Standing to the side of the counter, she turned and saw my air kiss. She caught the kiss in the air with her hand thing and lifted her nurse's uniform and planted my kiss on her newly shaved pussy with her hand, and rubbed her lips, showing me how wet she was. At this point, I was delighted that my scrubs were really louse fitting, as I knew everyone could see my boner.

Victoria says. "She grabbing something to eat.''

Comes up to me and grabs my boner, kisses me, and whispers in my ear. "I knew you would be hard for me."

Well, I damn near came then. We took the stairs and went down to the first landing. Victoria stops us and gets on her knees, pulling my scrubs down with my boner and slapping her in the face. I am in her mouth as deep as I can, and I don't last more than a few seconds. Then, she stood up and kissed me for the first time in years that I had tasted my cum since I was young, and my first come hit me in the face.

Victoria says. "There are three more landings."

She pulls my scrubs up, pulling me down to the next landing, and repeats her incredible sucking skills. She had not given me a blow job before this. Like most women, I was guessing she was not into them, so yes, I am in heaven on earth. The blow job is taking longer; it's at most four minutes in, and the slurping noises echo in the stairwell, but I hear talking and footsteps. I pull her up and pull my scrubs up as a nurse and a doctor come around the turn of the stairs. They both have smiles on their faces. As if they know, and the nurse winks at me as they pass by, I have no time to think how close we were being caught and getting fired.

Victoria pulls me down to the next landing, and I love to say I tried to stop her, but I can't. We hear people walking down the stairs again. She pulls my pants up, pulling me onto the ward. She Winks at a nurse at the desk, and the nurse holds her hand up showing four fingers saying B, so she pulls me into 4b. It's my turn to eat her (my first time on her wow, the taste it will never be my last).

We never did get to eat. 'lunch' as we both went back to work and after that, I insisted that we meet at the cafeteria. I wanted to keep my job. So there was nothing we had not tried, or so I thought.

She asked me if I would like to move in together (my first), so I said yes. Things changed a lot after I moved in; she wanted my cum to use in spells, and then my blood pricked my finger with her dagger.

Then about three months later, she says. "We have to bond together with Satan."

You can lead a man with his dick, but I thought she was play-acting, so I say. "Don't believe in heaven or hell other than what we make here on earth; that's a yes from me.''

So a hot bath with herbs and oils in the water made me a little high and tingling. We move to the bed, and she strokes me hard, telling me to lie down. Rather than rubbing her pussy with my cock to get wet, she pushes me in her ass, and it feels hot and lubed and tight, really tight ass.

We fuck this way, and I swear she came, then I did. So lying in bed shaking all over, I'm getting higher. I think she dosed me with acid, but I had acid before. This is a stranger trip. She gets out of bed, dripping my cum out of her ass, and sits on my face making me clean her.

She gets out of bed, moves the chair, clears a spot, and starts drawing a funny star (pentagram) with a circle of salt around it. She places black candles at all the points and lights them. The ring is large big enough for us to sit in the middle.

She pulls me off the bed, makes me sit in the circle, and chants in Latin? She cuts her wrist, pours her blood into a wooden wine cup, and makes me sip. She then grabs my wrist, cuts me too, and lets the blood drip into the glass, drinking my blood. I can't see straight. The walls are spinning, and she strokes my cock and slips a candle in my ass, getting me hard as a rock.

She gets me to lie down and mounts me, rocking and chanting again. The day had not been windy, and I didn't know what had caused it. The window blew open, blowing the candles, but they stayed lit. Drinking half the glass, forcing me to drink the rest, sounds from the wind, like voices in a tunnel, are all I hear, and my vision becomes a circle.

All I can feel is my cock getting harder. The room was spinning even faster, and Victoria was moving even more quickly on my cock. I feel like coming but can't. I think it's been hours, but it could have been thirty seconds. I was too high to even tell. I swear the candles make shapes on the wall that look like people/animals watching us. She grabs my wrist, cuts and feeds me hers, and sucks so hard feeling like I will pass out.

I got sick; the spinning from the blood was too much. I throw up the blood covering Jenny. It drives her crazy she starts coming and rubbing all the blood on her. I don't have a clue what happens next. I woke up hard hours later, still in her cracked, dried blood everywhere.

I gag, and my boner goes soft and pops out of her ass. I stagger into the shower, and under the hot water gasping at all the blood, I feel ill hungover, and rung out, feeling like somehow we crossed a line I was unwilling to cross.

I go into the bedroom, and she says. "I have failed and must leave and never see her again."

She goes and cleans up. Never have I felt there were no words to talk about it. So I pack my bags, leave anything in the bathroom, and haul ass going to my dad's house to sleep on the couch till I can find a new place. It took two years of talking to a therapist before I was ready to date again.