Cancun Candids Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't know?" My sister scoffed. "It's a pretty straightforward question. While you were taking pictures of me, of my tits, my pussy, and my ass, what were you thinking about? Sounds like you've really got this thing for textures, and I was giving you all sorts of textures... Sand on my ass, sand on my pussy... some moisture dripping out of my pussy that you wiped off my leg, remember? How was that for texture? A good contrast to all that harsh sand? I'm just asking what was going through your mind. Were you thinking about grabbing my tits and feeling my erect nipples? Maybe about what my sandy butt cheeks might feel like if I humped them against your hard dick? I mean, I know we got some great pictures of my pussy lips just coated in sand... were you fantasizing about sliding your dick into them while you clicking away with the camera?"

My mouth was dry. Her voice was dripping with challenge, but she still didn't sound mad about any of it. She was just demanding answers. I contemplated my fate. If I said no, she likely wouldn't believe me. She'd just laugh and keep demanding I say yes. So I guess I had to say yes... but what did that mean? What would her response be then? She waited and looked at me. Finally I had to answer.

"Umm, yeah, I guess I was, Jenn." I croaked out.

"You what?"

"I said I guess I was. I guess I was thinking about that stuff. I mean, come on, what did you expect? I told you. You looked fucking hot. You looked amazing in that little swimsuit. Fuck, you looked amazing out of that little swimsuit. You already made me say it before, your body is amazing. I love your tits. I'm obsessed with your little nipples since I first saw them. And your ass and your pussy. I mean, God, Jenn, I was salivating over you. So yeah, I'd say I was thinking about all those things you said. How could I not want to know what it would feel like to squeeze both your asscheeks in my hands, whether they're covered in sand or not! And your breaded pussy... I mean, come on, it's something I've looked at on porn sites for like a couple years now. How could I look at my first one in real life and not be thinking about what those pussy lips would feel like covered in that sand? How could I not fantasize about pulling my dick out and getting it in between those sandy lips? Do you just want to make me say it as punishment? Are you just trying to be mean?"

Jenn just took in my little tirade in silence, but then answered. "No, of course I'm not trying to be mean. I just wanted to know if you were thinking those things." She blinked a few times. "So how long have you had a thing for me then?"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Like, your obsession," she said, "How long have you fantasized about me like this?"

I was totally confused. "I'm not obsessed with you. I don't fantasize about you."

"What?" Said my sister. "You just told me you were thinking about grabbing my sandy ass in your hands, and fucking my sandy pussy."

My mouth hung open. "Well, yeah. I mean, you asked if that's what I was thinking about while I was photographing you. Of course I was thinking those things then. But, like, it's not a regular thing or anything."

"Give me a break, Dave. If you haven't thought about me like that before, then why did you sneak out and take those first pictures of me in the first place?" Okay, she had a point there, I had to give her that. How to explain that first transgression? I figured I would just go with honesty, which might actually win me her sympathy as well.

"Okay, look, Jenn," I said seriously, "Since we got here on vacation, I have been super horny. Like, super horny. I mean, from the moment we landed. It's so different from Detroit, all hot and humid here. And there's just skin everywhere! Hot, scantily clad girls and women just everywhere I look! I mean, even just now coming back to the hotel room these two girls walked by me in thong bathing suits... it was all I could do not to start jerking off to them right there by the pool! And, I mean, you've seen the topless ladies out there... You even caught me looking at one, remember!"

"I knew it." Said my sister with satisfaction.

"Yeah, see?" I said, trying to drive my point home. "So I've been, like, all hyped up since we got here. Just everywhere I go it's like the universe is trying to get me to beat off. My dick is like three-quarters hard at all times since we got here."

"So how does this get around to me?" Asked Jenn. A fair question.

"Well, okay." I said. I had to level with her completely. "Okay. Well, so I saw the Le Mirage store. I saw those tiny bathing suits on the mannequins in the window. Okay? So I knew that's what they sold. So then..." jeez, this was tough. "Okay, so then I was super horny, okay? I was in our room, and I really needed to get off. Like, bad. All I was thinking about was women in bikinis. It's been going through my head like 24/7 since we got here. So I did try to jerk off once... and I was looking up topless girls on beaches on my computer to, you know, use... But I didn't have enough time. You were always here in the room, or too fast in the shower for me to do anything about it. So I haven't had the chance!

"So, yeah. Like I said, I knew what Le Mirage was all about, and then I saw the shopping bag in your suitcase. And that's why I even snooped in your bag and saw it, you know? So then you caught me, you said you were gonna sunbathe, and when you left I..." actually I hadn't fully thought this part out yet. "Well, I... I guess I could have stayed here and masturbated. But I... I don't know. I just followed you out. I followed you because I knew you'd be wearing that bathing suit, and I guess I wanted to see it. I mean, I knew what I'd be seeing. And I wanted to see it. So, yeah. I mean, I guess that was the progression. I was super horny, I saw your tiny bathing suit, I guess I... I imagined what your body would look like in it, and I... I wanted to see you in it. Yeah. So that's why I followed you. And then when I saw you out there... fuck, I mean, you just looked so good, and I had my camera. I just took those pictures. Yeah, that's what happened that first time."

"And what about me being your sister?"

"What about you being my sister?" I parroted back at her.

"You didn't think about that? That didn't... change anything for you? It didn't stop you?"

"Well, no." I said, "I guess it didn't." There was another pause. Then it occurred to me to turn things on her. "What about you?" I challenged. "What did you think about it? It sure didn't stop you either. You asked me to take the second round of pictures."

I could tell from the look on her face that she knew I was right. "Well," she answered, "I guess... I guess when I first opened your computer and found the pictures, yeah, I was grossed out. I was like, what the fuck, my brother took naked pictures of me!? So yeah, it pissed me off. But then, like I told you, I got really sucked into the photos and the nice way you took them. I guess I got distracted while admiring them, so I eventually wasn't even thinking about it. And then I looked at them for so long that by the time I got to that very last photo, the one where you had taken your penis out of your shorts next to me, I guess I'd gotten over that shock. I mean, I was still shocked that you'd actually exposed yourself like that with me right there. But given how much of my body you had seen and photographed, I guess it actually only seemed fair that I saw yours in a picture too."

I was silent. She had seen that photo? Suddenly I was rethinking everything that had happened in the past few hours. What on earth? She had seen that photo and she still hadn't absolutely freaked and ratted me out?

"You... saw that?" I asked quietly.

"Of course I saw it," said Jenn, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Did you think I wasn't going to get to the end of the picture set? It was like, tits, tits, tits, ass, ass, camel toe, camel toe, and then dick. I mean, quite a surprise there at the end. But then I wanted to go back and see more of the sexier ones of me."

"Yeah, see? Exactly." I said, trying to normalize this as much as I could in the moment. "See, Jenn? Just like me during our photoshoot: focused on something else, so the whole sibling thing doesn't really even come to mind. Right?"

"Well, yeah. For the most part." Jenn agreed.

"For the most part?" I asked, hoping for some clarification.

"Well, I mean, there's the naughtiness aspect of it." Jenn said matter-of-factly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, there's, you know, the taboo part. Like, the sexy no-no part of it."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Jenn."

She sighed. "Come on. You know, like I was saying about how the butt stuff feels to me. Like, it feels good on the outside, if feels good getting filled like that, but then there's also the good feeling of... naughty. Of doing something you're not supposed to be doing. And it turns you on more, you know?"

"Oh, right. Right." I said.

"So like I said, one of the reasons I lost control out there on the beach was because of the combination of everything together. Like, first just the fact that I was exposing myself on the beach, like, in public. That scared me, but also turned me on. Then the fucking role-play we were doing... like, you pretending to be my boyfriend, but you're not... that was another sort of naughty level. And then I stopped just posing, and I started... touching myself. That was even more taboo. So by the time I was actually fingering my ass, there was just so much wrongness going on, but it was all really hot. So then, like, yeah, the whole... sibling thing. In the moment, that was, like, a major taboo also. I hadn't worried about it too much as we were warming up and taking the first pictures. But once I was really hot and into the whole session, it occurred to me how a big brother should not be seeing his little sister doing those sorts of things. That's really naughty and over the line. So that was part of everything I was all wrapped up in, the thought that I was fingering my ass on a beach in public in front of my big brother. And I obviously knew you were enjoying it and you were turned on, and that just seemed dirty and wrong too. So... I was just into it, in the moment."

It got quiet, and I realized I was just silently nodding my head. Like I agreed. Like it all made sense.

Well, in hindsight, yeah, I guess it did make a lot of sense. Yeah, it was dirty and wrong. So that made it feel hot and right. So I agreed with my sister.

"You're right. That was hot. It was really sexy to see you do all those things. Posing for me. Doing the whole roleplaying thing. I liked that. I liked when you were talking right to me. It was like doing dirty things and saying dirty things at the same time. Pretty new for me..."

"Hah, not for me." Said Jenn.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I lamented. "I know you and John are into all that crazy stuff. Like you talking about your brother being in the next room while you guys are fooling around."

"Oh, well that was just for you," said Jenn. "John and I haven't, like, talked about you before. I was doing that in the moment, playing up the situation we were in. Like I said, I took that naughty feeling and ran with it."

"Oh, cool." I said, liking the sound of that. "Well I'm glad I did that with you. John may get your whole crazy side, but I guess for this one vacation I got to do something crazy with you. I'm glad I got to do that. And like I said, I'm really glad I could... help you at the end."

"Fuck, so am I." Said Jenn, seeming to relive her orgasm for a moment. "Yeah, that was intense. A crazy memory to take home from Cancun, my brother rubbing his spit into my asshole until I came."

"Yeah, wow. Now the more you say it, the hotter it sort of feels. I'll definitely never forget tickling my little sister's asshole to orgasm while she finger fucked her sphincter for her big brother to watch and capture on film. I'm so glad we'll always have those pictures to remember it by."

"Woah, woah." Said my sister, snapping us out of our spiral into depravity. "I have those pictures. Not we. I have those pictures to remember it by and to send to my boyfriend when we're apart. I can't let you keep them. Are you crazy?"

"What!?" I said, indignant. "All that and I don't even get to keep them!?" I knew it had all gotten too good to be true.

"No, of course not, Dave. What if they got found on your computer? I'm clearly posing for the photographer. Someone would think that you had taken them of me if they were on your computer."

"But I did take them!"

"Exactly," said Jenn, which is why they can't stay on your computer. I don't want any evidence later."

"But I already have all the first ones I took of you while you were sunbathing. Trust me, I already backed those up and I am not telling you where I put them on the hard drive."

"Fine, I guess you got me there," said Jenn. "Keep those. At least with those ones you'll just be called out for the perv you are," she teased. "It's obvious you took those against my will, so at least I don't look like some desperate whore who strips naked for her brother. Go ahead and keep those. Just keep them safe so they don't get found, pervert."

"Oh, come on, Jenn. Those pictures are like child's play compared to the ones we took today. Looking at those sunbathing pictures, I'll just always be longing for the dirtier ones. Your breaded pussy! The sand on your asshole. Your finger in your butt, Jenn. I wanted those!"

"You wanted those? You wanted those for what?" Jenn knew the answer already, but she was being terrible now.

"To jerk off, Jenn! I wanted to jerk off to all those photos! I told you, I'm going nuts out here in this resort. I barely even touched myself while I was taking all those photos, so I wanted to get to do it in the privacy of my own room. I wanted to get off! You got off out on the beach. I didn't. You got release. I didn't."

Jenn considered this. "You're right," she said. "That isn't really fair. Well, let me think." I let her ponder in silence. I had no idea what she was thinking about, but I wasn't going to disturb her. Finally she spoke. "Ok, here's the deal. And you can take it or leave it. You're right, it stinks that you're still so pent up like this. It's the whole reason any of this started anyway. And while I don't agree with the fact that those earlier pictures of me aren't hot enough... I will admit that they're way more... tame than what we took this afternoon.

"So here's the deal. As a thank you for the photoshoot, which you did a as a favor to me so I could send the pictures to John, I will let you snap three more pictures right here and right now. Three. That's it, got it? And we can make them... dirtier than the sunbathing ones. Deal?"

"Yes. Hell yes, Jenn. I'll take the deal!" I was all smiles. More so soon? After I thought I'd never experience anything like that again in my life?

"Okay good," said my sister. But here are the rules. One: my face can't be in these ones if you're going to keep them. I still don't want it looking like you have posed photos of me on your computer. So no full body or face shots. You'll have to do closeups. And two: I don't really want to finger my ass again right now, so I'm not doing that. It's still too tender."

"Deal. I can live with that!" I no longer cared if I showed how excited I was to see my sister's naked body.

"Okay, sit there. Don't move. I'll go put on my swimsuit one last time, we'll snap three pictures, and that's it, okay?"

"Okay," I said. And I watched as Jenn jumped out of the desk chair and bounded into the bathroom. I couldn't believe this was happening twice on the same day. I immediately grabbed my dick and started stroking it through my shorts. Not only was I going to snap three more pictures of my hot sister's body, this time I was going to stroke my cock a little while I was looking at her in the flesh. God, I couldn't wait to get off.

Jenn returned quickly, still adjusting the tiny string of the bathing suit top around her neck. God I loved this suit...

"It's still a little damp," said Jenn, "but that's okay. Probably just makes it cling to my pussy more, and I can feel my nipples getting hard." Jenn looked down and saw my hand moving up and down my shaft on the outside of my shorts. "Oh boy, you do need a release. Okay then, let's take these three pictures so you can masturbate to pictures of your sister's pussy."

Mmm, I liked hearing her say it now.

"Okay, Dave, you've got three pics. How do you want me?"

Fuck, hadn't thought about that. Three poses? How on earth was I going to choose? One tits, one pussy, one ass? All three ass pictures, and hope each one gets naughtier than the last? I looked around the room. Maybe she'd... I don't know, shove something up her pussy for me. That was a thought... she liked the taboo situations... I'd say taking a random object from our hotel room and putting in her pussy was pretty naughty...

Jenn's voice broke into my thoughts. "Here, let's do this. You said you wanted more because the sunbathing pictures aren't hot enough for you. Why don't you tell me which sunbathing photo you think is the hottest, and we'll make that the starting point, so that these three pictures are even hotter than that one. Sound good?"

"Yeah, sure, that works," I said.

"Okay, so which picture from your sneaky ones do you think is the hottest? Which one would be the most likely to get you off?"

I thought about it. I mean, they were all hot. My sister was gorgeous. But after having seen her put on such a lewd display, my clandestine shots just all seemed so tame. Just tits out and some nice camel toe...

"Well," I finally answered, "honestly I guess the "hottest" one is the last one. The one where I took my dick out and put it in the shot. I mean, now that we're talking about the taboo aspect and all of that, that's the only photo that I've taken where it's... it's both of us. It's my privates, and it's your whole body, captured in the same shot. Your tits are out, and my dick is out. So it's a picture of two adult siblings with their genitals exposed at the same time. That's, uh... that's not supposed to happen."

"You're right," said Jenn with a dirty smirk. "That's definitely not supposed to happen. Brothers and sisters should not take pictures of their genitals together..." She smiled and she stepped over to me. I was still sitting on the bed. At this point I wouldn't have trusted my legs if I stood up anyway. Jenn came over to the desk and leaned back so her butt was resting on the edge of it. We were close to one another, both fitting between the bed and the desk.

"Okay," said Jenn, sounding a little husky. "So that's what you want as your thank you? You want a couple pictures of your cock and your sister's pussy together to remember our special vacation?"

"Fuck, Jennifer..." This was like teasing beyond belief. I really needed to explode.

"From the looks of things, it's going to be a hard dick and a wet pussy. I think we're both feeling the naughtiness of the brother/sister thing now. Brother's dick and sister's vagina. That should be the caption under the photo." She laughed. I was thrilled she was finding this so fun and amusing. "Okay," she continued. "So let's start. First, let me show my brother my tits so that his dick is really hard for the pictures."

She reached up and pulled both triangles of material to the sides, exposing her perfect breasts to me once more. I grabbed my dick harder from the outside of my shorts and really started jerking myself up and down.

"Oh yeah, Jenn. Good girl." I moaned while I stared at my sister's tanned flesh and her erect nipples.

"Ooo," giggled Jenn. "You can talk dirty even when we're not roleplaying. What a good big brother. Okay, bro. How do we do this? If we're gonna take some sibling sex organs pics, I think your sex organ is going to have to come out of those shorts... Come on, I've seen it in a picture already... time for the real thing."