Cancun Candids Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm," stammered Jenn again. "Yeah, I guess it's pretty... revealing back there."

"Well let me see," demanded my mom.

"What?" Said Jenn, taken aback.

"Let me see how bad it is. Turn around."

Jenn hesitated, and from my vantage point on the ground, I saw her eyes shift. Then it clicked for me that my dad was still standing there with my mom. He hadn't said a word, but he was definitely still in the room. And Jenn was registering the fact that her father was standing there taking in the sight of his teenage daughter with almost nothing on.

"I don't... I don't want you guys to see me like that," said Jenn in protest. She was still halfheartedly covering her breasts with an arm and the V between her legs with the other hand.

"Well you just told me you'd planned on wearing it out in public, so if you're comfortable enough out there, then you should be comfortable in here. Now turn around."

My sister paused for one more long moment, as if she was going to protest again. But then she slowly, dutifully turned around to bare her ass to my parents, with nothing but that tiny red g-string running up the cleft of her buns to shield her from their eyes. Her hands fell limply to her sides, and she faced the wall of the hotel room while she presented those full, muscular cheeks to my mom and dad's eyes.

For some reason, I felt a rush of heat to my dick and it started to spring to life again. While I had deflated considerably due to the shock of being interrupted when I was so close to cumming, and the fear of being caught by my parents, this idea of my sister suddenly being on display to even more eyes than my own was... well fuck, it was really turning me on.

Even though I couldn't see them, I pictured my mom, irate at her daughter's exposed body, and then my dad, still conspicuously silent, also taking in the image of his little teen angel's form. There's no way my dad was prepared for this sight when he and my mom had walked into the room. What was going through his brain right now? If I were a betting man, I'd put money on the probability that it was the same thought that went through my own head the first time I saw Jenn in that swimsuit: what a piece of ass! Surely he was conflicted over the fact that he was looking at is own daughter. But what if he wasn't...?

My hand immediately flew back to my dick and I squeezed it tight, coaxing it back to rigid life while thinking about our current predicament. From down on the ground I was staring up at my sister's long legs, and at the red material that split her ass in half. I pumped harder, knowing what a taboo it was for a brother to be seeing this side of his sister. And then I pumped faster, imagining what might be going through my dad's head.

Was my dad staring at my sister's ass and fantasizing? Was he thinking about getting on his knees behind her to worship her cute little butt, spread it open with his hands, and bury his face nose-deep into her asshole? What a lucky old man he'd be if he ever got to see her wet, puffy cunt spread open and engorged with arousal. Would he eat her? Would he devour his little girl's vagina? Would he be able to resist such a hot little body?

I was having trouble regulating my breathing, considering I was suddenly so turned on and still stroking my dick. I knew how dangerous I was being, but I was too far gone to care. This thing had been building and building inside me for a few days now, and I was just giving in to it. I was fucking horny.

I looked up from my sister's ass to her face and saw her glancing down at me. There was a hard look in her eyes, along with some shock at my own audacity to be stroking myself while we were both in our current situation. She clearly looked like she wanted to yell at me to stop, but we both knew there was no way she was going to reveal my presence to my parents, so she said nothing.

Instead, I saw some kind of resolution creep into her face, and her expression changed. She defiantly put both hands on her hips and actually widened her stance a little bit, allowing more space to show between her thighs. She looked down at me and arched an eyebrow. Her expression was silently challenging, "Fine, you fuckers, you want to look? Go ahead and look." I smirked dirtily up at her, taking full advantage of her defiant choice. My hardon was like a rock in my hand as I kept pumping up and down, up and down. My sister stood up proud and tall, hands still on her hips, and widened her legs the slightest bit once more. I could see a hell of a lot of her, and I knew she was giving my mom and dad an eyeful as well. The exciting thing was, she sure didn't seem to care anymore!

"There," she said defiantly, "that's what it looks like from the back." She looked over her shoulder, as if she couldn't care less.

"Jesus," said my mother, "there's practically nothing there! If you had to bend over for something I'd practically be looking right at your..." My mom trailed off, obviously too shocked to actually say it out loud.

Jennifer didn't miss a beat. She looked over her shoulder and down at her ass, and to my utter shock she reached back and slipped a finger under the thong material, pretending to "adjust" it a little bit as she said in a low voice, "I know. That's why I don't really bend over while I'm wearing it..."

When she'd adjusted her suit, I actually caught a glimpse of her pussy lips for a brief flash of a second. This was probably only due to my position on the ground below her, but I imagined what my dad might have glimpsed from across the room. Again my head was flooded with more insane, dirty scenarios. I imagined popping up from my position on the floor and pulling Jenn's suit completely to the side, utterly exposing her to my parents on the other side of the room. What if I held that red material to the side so my dad could get a good, long glimpse of his daughter's forbidden privates. Hell, what if my mom went along with it and pulled out my dad's cock, jerking him slowly to completion while I held my sister exposed. Maybe I'd start rubbing Jenn's own moisture over her clit, or pulling her bathing suit top to the side to suckle her nipples for my parents' viewing pleasure.

Then maybe as a thank you my dad would lift my mom's skirt (or whatever she was wearing just then) and pull her panties to the side so her son could see her mature cunt, as a nice contrast to my sister's pristine teenage lips. Maybe it was hairy and she had big labia inside her panties... My sister could reach down and jerk me off while I gazed at my mom's puss, all of us putting on a hotel room generational show for each other in our crazy lust.

I was completely broken from my reverie when I heard my mom shriek, "Jesus, Jennifer! Have some decency! Your father can see you! And what if Dave were to walk in the room right now? How would you feel about your brother seeing you like this?"

Jennifer turned around to face my parents, all shame and shyness melted away. She was acting insanely bold now. She purposefully took a step to the side, which happened to mean she was now standing directly above me, straddling my shoulders, her crotch just three feet directly above my face. She put her hands on her hips again and smiled with a shrug. "If he saw me? Big deal." I expected her to glance down at me, but she didn't. "It's just a bathing suit, Mom. It's just skin. It's not like he'd actually be seeing anything he shouldn't. Besides, I bet he's a super horny guy. He'd probably like seeing me in this suit." Now she glanced down at me, taking in my rapid cock stroking and my face which was glued to the crevice between her legs. She seemed to smirk in approval. I think she was liking all this attention.

But I think my mom had had it. "Jesus, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. This fucking heat is making people do crazy things. Jennifer, I want you out of that suit now, and I don't want to see it again. In fact, you're going to hand it over, and you're not going to see it again."

"Well that's not fair!" Argued my sister, genuinely upset. "I paid for this with my own money! I'm an adult. It's mine, and I can wear what I want!"

"Well as long as your father and I are paying for this trip, and you're traveling on our dime, we still make the rules around here. I do not want you outside in that bikini, and that's final. Now take it off, and get dressed for the luau. We still have to find your brother before we get our table."

My sister was flustered, pissed off that she was being treated like a child. But she seemed to sense she was fighting a losing battle. Maybe she'd pushed things a little too far by semi-exposing herself to our dad. "Fine," she sulked. "It's still not fair. But can I please have some privacy. I don't really want to get naked in front of Dad."

"Oh, now you want privacy? Well that's ironic," scoffed my mom. But then she did seem to think better of it and said, "She's right Jim. Why don't you go look for Dave. Jennifer and I will meet you two at the luau in 15 minutes." I heard some shuffling, which must have been my dad walking out of the room, and then the heavy opening and closing of the door. He'd never said a word throughout the whole ordeal. Smart man. Probably got the biggest eyeful he could have without saying or doing anything to get him in trouble with his wife.

"All right, young lady. Off." My mom spoke in a commanding voice.

"Seriously?" Asked Jenn. "Can I get some privacy, Mom?"

"No, you may not," my mom shot back. "Your forfeited your privacy when you decided to dress this way and expose yourself to everyone at this resort, including your own father! What are you thinking, Jenn?"

"I don't know... I just... wanted to feel sexy and get a good tan, I guess." Jenn was quiet.

"Feel sexy? Jesus, we're on a family vacation," said my mother. "What the hell is it about this place that makes people act like this?"

"What do you mean?" Asked my sister. And with my hand on my dick, I too silently agreed. Yeah, what did she mean?

"Oh, God, nothing," said my mom, clearly covering up for having said too much about a topic she didn't wish to discuss.

But my sister remained defiant. "No, Mom." She put her hands back on her hips. "You want me to strip naked right here and hand over the bathing suit I purchased with my own hard earned money, then tell me what you're talking about.."

My mom seemed to contemplate this demand. "Not until I have that suit in my hand. I'm not leaving this room without it."

My sister sighed, but finally relented. I couldn't believe what was happening, but before I knew it, my sister slipped her thumbs into the sides of her tiny bikini bottoms and pushed them downward. Once they were over the swell of her hips and her ass, they fell down her legs... right onto my face.

Jen had remained standing directly over me this entire time, and the crotch of that bikini landed right over my nose and mouth. They were slightly damp and very fragrant, presumably from our shenanigans prior to my parents busting into the room. I dared not move, but kept my fist tight around my dick. I gazed upward as Jenn untied the string of her bathing suit top from behind her neck and the two small triangles of fabric fell forward, releasing her breasts into the cold, air-conditioned air of the hotel room.

Jen reached back and untied the second tie, behind her back, and the rest of the material fell away. She was now virtually naked. She stepped out of the bottoms with one of her feet, and pulled the suit off my face with the toe of her other foot. Then, in a moment that will never be forgotten, she purposefully squatted down directly over my face, in the guise that she was just picking up her bathing suit bottoms. For a prolonged instance her cunt was right where I wanted it, inches from my face and my waiting mouth. My sister was practically sitting on my face, and I wanted more. I wanted all of it. I wanted to get lost in that pussy for an hour, my sister writhing and squirming on top of me while she road my face into oblivion.

I reached my face upwards, out of my mind with lust, with the full intention of locking my lips onto my sister's pussy lips. But alas, right at the last second my sister stood up with her bathing suit in hand and walked away from me. My heart was pounding in my chest, and I was beating my meat at a pace I had never achieved before. I couldn't believe I hadn't exploded yet. But if that closeup view I just got wasn't going to push me over the edge, then I didn't know what would. I decided then and there to finally get my release. I could still smell the faint aroma of my sister's vagina, and I could picture it perfectly in my mind's eye. Regardless of what was going on across the room, I was going to get off.

I heard my sister's footsteps across the room and she said, "Here." I assumed she'd handed over her suit - an outfit clearly beloved by me and her both. Even though I couldn't even see them, I now was imagining my beautiful little sister standing naked and defiant in front of my fully-clothed mother, being disciplined like she was just a naughty little kid. As I drew ever closer to orgasm, a new wave of fantasies flooded my mind.

With my father out of the room and out of the picture, what if I revealed myself now and had some fun with my mom and my sister at the same time? What if I stood up, cock standing a full attention, and my mom gasped in shock, but then my sister walked over to me telling my mother that it was all right, that she should go with the flow, that she should make this Cancun vacation really special? It was a family vacation, after all. What better family activity than sucking her son's cock while her daughter sat on her son's face?

One hundred and one positions flew through my mind, sex sandwiches of all kinds, all with me in the middle, my mom and sister's hands, tongues, and lips everywhere. I imagined all the holes I could fill with my dick, with my fingers, and my tongue. An image lingered in my mind where my sister rode my cock up and down while she caressed my balls with her fingers, and at the same time I'd have two of my own fingers shoved up my mother's ass and my tongue licking at her clit. I was about to explode, and my sister walked back into view, still naked and beautiful.

"So what are you talking about, Mom?" Said Jennifer. "What people are acting so crazy?" She walked over to where her suitcase sat on the floor and bent over to pick it up, obviously purposefully sticking her ass out in my direction, exposing her little pink bumhole to me, and presumably to my mother was well. She lifted the suitcase and turned around, flopping it onto the bed above me.

"Jesus, Jennifer," said Mom, "exactly that. People doing crazy stuff like you dressing this way, or you bending over like that when you know I'm right here! Or your father getting stupid and frisky on the beach..."

"Oh, he did?" Asked Jennifer, genuine interest in her voice. "What happened?" Jenn purposefully straddled my upper body again, and it appeared as if she were sifting through her suitcase, looking for something to wear. I once again had an excellent, unfettered view of her pussy. Jenn seemed to lightly move her hips side to side just a bit, giving me some motion and making her pussy lips look beautiful at every moment. I prayed she would never find something else to put on. "What happened?"

My mom sighed. "Well ever since the first night we got here his libido has just been on overdrive. He's wanted to... sleep with me every night so far, and then just today he... oh it really doesn't matter, Jenn. It's just ridiculous how some people act on vacation."

"No, Mom," said Jenn, hands on hips once more. "You said you'd tell me. You took my suit, now tell me."

I loved Jenn's legs open like this. Her pussy lips were gently parted, the tiniest glistening coming from between them. I wondered if my mom would notice the moisture.

"Well if you really have to hear it," said my mom in an exasperated voice, "he started trying stuff with me on the beach today."

"Well what kind of stuff did he try?"

"He... oh my god, he... he touched me, okay? We were sitting on the beach, we weren't quite alone, but we had some distance between us and the next closest people and he..."

"What, Mom?" Prompted my sister.

"Well he touched me. He played with my... with me down there. At first it was just caressing my thighs, which was nice, but I thought a little weird, given that we were in public. But then his fingers just got closer and closer to my... to me down there. And then he got bold and his fingers went up to the waistband of my bathing suit, and before I knew what was happening, his hand was down the front of my suit and his fingers were... on me. In me."

"No way, Mom!" Said my sister in shock, her search for clothing momentarily abandoned. "That is crazy!"

"I know," agreed my mom. "Totally out of line. And honestly I wouldn't have been, you know... wet at all because of the whole public aspect, but honestly I was covered in so much tanning oil and some sweat that once his fingers were down on me, everything was... super slippery. And so I couldn't really argue with his fingers just sliding all over me like that. I mean, I'll admit, it was... pretty intense." My mom trailed off and seemed to get lost in the memory for a moment.

But my sister was still interested. She continued to rummage through her suitcase, thankfully taking her time, and allowing me a longer, more extended gaze at her pussy above me. She commented to my mom, "Well I guess you're right, being here does seem to make people do crazy things. I guess it's something about the heat... it must make people crazy horny. Or at least makes men crazy horny." And at that moment my sister "accidentally" dropped a pair of her panties, right onto my stomach. I wondered if my mom noticed at all, but I quickly took the hint and grabbed them. In a flash they were wrapped around my dick. A pair of cute, cotton, black and pink polkadot bikini-style panties.

This was absolute heaven. Lying half-naked on the floor of the hotel room, hidden from my mother's unknowing eyes, my sister's fucking panties wrapped around my erect dick, my sister's fucking pussy hovering over my face, and my mom describing being diddled by my dad out on the beach. My impending orgasm was going to be intense! I wrapped the panty fabric tight around me, enjoying seeing my bulge in the polkadot material. I could picture my sister's pussy lips being hugged by these panties. What a fun little thing to share as sibling, a sexy little pair of panties that had caressed both of our genitals. (And would soon be filled with my cum at the rate things were going!) I wondered if Jenn had ever filled these with her own cum. Had she ever been fingered somewhere, like my mom on the beach, while wearing these panties? In a car? A movie theater? Had her boyfriend slid his hand down the front of these panties and brought my sister to a sopping orgasm inside them? Had she ever been fucked in them? While staring at my sister's pussy above me I imagined these panties up around her legs, pulled to the side while a dick plowed in and out of her cunt. God what I'd give for that to be my dick right now, slipping in and out of my sister's wet pussy lips, and feeling the elastic edge of these cute panties rubbing against my shaft with every stroke.

"So what ended up happening? Did you just shut him down, or what?" My sister asked my mom, probing her for more information about her public foreplay with my dad.

"I mean, no..." said my mom. "I honestly couldn't, really. I mean, I could have, but I didn't really want to make a scene arguing with him, so I just kind of... let him have his way..."

"Which means what? What did he do out there in broad daylight?"

"Jenn!" My mom was getting exasperated. "I mean, he played with me. He fingered me. Like I said, I was super greasy and slippery from all the oil, so his fingers were all over me."