Cancun Candids Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow." Said Jenn. And then she said under her breath, almost as an aside, "Man, I really can't decide what to wear." And when she said that, to my utter shock and joy, she knelt down over me, now on her knees, as if to inspect her suitcase closer.

Her pussy was so fucking close to me. I mean, even when I had been taking pictures of her on the beach I never got my face this close to those lips... I had never been within sniffing distance...

"And so how was it? I mean, did you just have to suffer through it?" My sister was being so nonchalant, asking my mom about getting fingered while at the same time she rifled through her suitcase and hovered her pussy over her brother's face.

"Suffer through it? Jennifer... I've been sleeping with your dad for a couple decades now. He's pretty much figured out how to touch me the right way... So no, I didn't suffer through it."

"Oh my god, Mom," said Jenn in awe, "did he get you off?!"

Heaven. I was in heaven. My stroking was at fever pitch. I was so close to blowing a load into my sister's panties. I couldn't tell what to focus on most, my mom's story about getting fingered on the beach, the panties wrapped tight around my dick, or the beautiful young pussy just inches from my face. I was out of my mind, so unbelievably horny I wanted to fuck anything that moved.

"God, yes, Jenn! All right? Yes. I mean, he started playing with my clit, rubbed around and around and around in little circles, getting close and closer, and then... oh God, fine. And then he slipped into me. He started with two fingers, but everything was so wet, and I was so close, he quickly added a third finger, and then a fourth."

So many fingers in my mom's cunt. She could really take a stuffing. Fuck, that was hot. I was torn between enjoying my sister's tight, young cunt hovering over my face, and imagining my mom's mature, open pussy spread over my face instead. Mmm, Mommy's big cunt, I thought to myself, I wonder what that looked like.

As if on the same wavelength, my sister said, "Damn, Mom. That's... no wonder you feel like people are acting crazy out here in Cancun! Four fingers inside you right on the beach! That's... that's pretty crazy mom. But pretty hot. And... I don't even know why I'm asking this, but... are you shaved down there? Like me?"

As she asked this, my sister's right hand dropped down to her pussy, presumably behind the bed and out of my mom's eyesight. She didn't finger herself or rub herself, but she slowly and purposefully used her middle and index fingers to spread her lips open. She pushed her hips backward ever so slightly, sticking her butt out backwards and exposing just a little wrinkle of her sphincter to my sight. I was now staring straight into a spread, pink pussy, with a little winking butthole right above it. I could feel my orgasm coming, the cum flooding to my balls. She was doing this just for me... God, I loved her for that.

"Well I've painted this much of a picture, I might as well give you the full one," said my mom with a sigh. "No, I'm not quite so baby smooth as you, Jennifer. Obviously my bikini line is immaculate, since we're on vacation. But older women tend to be a bit more... natural. So I don't have a crazy bush or anything, but yes, I'm quite hairy down there. I just make sure to keep it trimmed."

Hairy cunt. My mom's hairy cunt. A whole new wrinkle of detail to my fantasies. And as I stroked myself closer to the edge and stared up into my sister's gaping vagina, I now fantasized about my mom standing over me in her own sexy bikini, pulling the bottoms aside to reveal her big hairy pussy to me, then squatting down on my dick, impaling herself on me as I could feel the tickle of her pussy hair along the length of my shaft. And all the while in this fantasy my sister is squatting down on my face, smothering me and allowing me to lick and tongue her pussy and asshole to my heart's content. A final image of my sister leaning forward and sucking my mom's tongue into her mouth as they made out above me, and I was done.

It took all my effort to stay as silent as possible, but I pumped my hips up into my hand, and into my sister's underwear, as I unloaded stream after stream of semen into the cotton panties. My sister looked down with a soft smile on her face and gave one gentle nod. She released her pussy lips from her spread fingers and then quickly slid the entire length of her middle finger up inside herself. Deep. She pulled it out and then immediately stretched down and inserted it into my mouth. I don't know how she was hiding this from my mom, but in my frenzied state I didn't give a fuck. I sucked the entire length of her finger into my mouth, tasting my sister's sweet juice that coated it. I was still pumping into the panties around my dick and practically convulsing on the floor.

Maybe I passed out for a minute or two, maybe I just had no sense of what was going on around me. But eventually I realized my sister had slipped on a different bathing suit (a navy blue one, that offered plenty of coverage on her backside, and did a more than decent job of covering her breasts. Still sexy, but much more G-rated)

She was just slipping a new summer dress over her head as I heard my mom say, "So really no idea where Dave is? I figured you two wouldn't split up too far from each other."

"No, but I'm sure he'll come around soon," said my sister with the slightest of innuendos. "Let's just head to the luau and I'm sure we'll find him and Dad there. And Mom, sorry about the bathing suit."

"That's okay, sweetheart," said my mom. Obviously a lot of the tension had eased out of the room. "I'm just looking out for your well being. I don't want anyone to take advantage of you."

My sister walked around the bed, out of my sight. "Thanks, Mom. I love you." I heard the tiniest of kissing noises and I gave my dick one last after-shock stroke as I imagined my sister pecking my mom on the lips, a remnant of my recent fantasy. It was completely likely it was just a kiss on the cheek, but I didn't care. I loved my fantasy world.

"I love you too, sweetheart. Now let's go find the boys."

I heard the door to our room open and shut, and I was left alone, a mess on the floor, wet, cummy panties still encircling my dick, memories of my sister's privates stark in my mind forever more.

Fuck, I loved Cancun.

Chapter Four Coming Soon.