Cancun Conference Ch. 02

Story Info
Gabi gets to know Becca better and initiates her plan.
16.7k words
4.92
5.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabi hadn't been this excited in a long time. She had been with several couples before, but nothing like this. She normally ended up with couples one of two ways; either she approached them after watching them for a while or, the most usual way, someone she had been with before had a new girlfriend or mistress and wanted to fulfill their three-way fantasy. Sometimes the women would be into it, sometimes not. When they weren't fully into the idea is when Gabi brought in the "juice".

Gabi learned of the juice recipe from her great-grandmother who was raised in the jungles of the Yucatan Peninsula. She never joined the "modern world", preferring to live her life as her Mayan ancestors had done for generations before. The recipe, according to her great-Grandma's stories, was originally created to make those who had been selected as human sacrifices to please the gods more amenable to their upcoming fate. It had been used on Gabi's grandmother when she was a teenager and had fallen ill. She would hallucinate, thinking she was being eaten by bugs and would scratch and cut herself trying to get rid of them. They gave her the juice to calm her down enough to transport her to the little seaside town of Cancún, where she could get medical attention. It was during her stay at the hospital that she met another patient, Gabi's grandfather.

They spent a lot of time talking to each other while patients. After he was released, he would visit as often as he could while her grandmother was still receiving treatment. The day she was released, her grandfather accompanied her back to the jungle village she was from, and they announced their intention to get married.

Her parents were against it from the start. Not only was he not Mayan, but he also wasn't even Mexican! His family had fled Italy about a decade prior when Germany started WWII; leaving before the family could be caught in it themselves. His parents had opened a little restaurant and hotel on the shore of Cancún and expanded to a second location. Her parents had finally conceded that their world was changing rapidly and that this was a good opportunity for her.

Gabi did not share the recipe with anyone. Other members of her family knew it, but if anyone else outside the family did, she was not aware of them. She always had some on hand but kept it under strict control. If any were to go missing, she would know immediately. She also had a large amount frozen in a special freezer that she controlled access to. It was not on the menu anywhere at the resort.

When she had arrived at Steve's room at their scheduled meeting time and a woman answered the door she had been surprised. Greg, who had set up the "appointment" had said Steve would be traveling alone, was married, but was not getting much in the way of sex at home. A story she had heard plenty of times before.

Not wanting to throw Steve under the bus and possibly ruin his life, she immediately came up with the "checking in with all conference attendees" excuse. Thankfully, Becca hadn't checked in to get her all-inclusive benefits, thus giving Gabi the time she needed to get everything put in motion. Originally, she just wanted to give Steve an out. She would have been fine with just letting everything go without him knowing who she was but as they talked on the way down to the front desk to check Becca in, she decided to try something new.

Becca told her how she initially said "no" to coming with Steve. She decided to come only after talking to her mother and hadn't told Steve of her plans. She was afraid and certain that he wanted to use the trip primarily as a "sex trip". The kids, their jobs and other daily life happenings were good excuses for being tired and not in the mood. With those taken away, what reason would she have to decline his advances?

She didn't hate sex, and Steve was a good lover, it was just that she wasn't a very sexual person. She didn't need that level of intimacy in her life.

Right away Gabi was attracted to Becca. She was tall, fit, pretty and obviously in love with her husband to go through all the trouble to surprise him, knowing that coming was likely, as she said, going to lead to her husband wanting crazy, passionate hotel sex. Maybe she could help awaken the dormant sexual side of Becca. She had to play things safe, lest Becca find out why she really showed up at Steve's door. She needed to find out more about her and she had just the thing to get anyone talking. She realized it probably wouldn't require much juice to take effect. If she had flown in and just arrived at the resort, she probably hadn't had anything to eat or drink for a while. One glass should get her talking and if she liked what she heard, another glass or two would probably be enough to get her over her inhibitions.

What came during and after those glasses of juice was playing in a constant rewind in her head. Yes, the phone calls from their family put a huge damper on the evening's festivities, especially for her. She was crazy horny and would have to take care of herself tonight. She looked at her upcoming schedule for the week. Tuesday was absolutely packed with meetings and other appointments and Thursday was unavailable as well. She had Becca all to herself for Monday as Steve would be at his conference all day. Realization came that she wouldn't be able to get to Steve until Wednesday, which meant she was going to have to have Becca make sure she cleaned his pipes Tuesday. She didn't want a quick explosion. She was surprised he lasted as long as he had after his cock and been engorged for so long. She made a note to give him some props for that.

After outlining her plan and making notes in her schedule to ensure she didn't accidentally add any conflicting appointments she took a shower. The entire time she thought about Becca and Steve, but mostly Becca. She was the first woman, out of quite a few women she had been with amongst the couples she had joined, that did not have knowledge ahead of time of what and why she was there. This was different. Most were trying to please their man and went a little crazy towards the porno threesome side of things trying to be sexy. Becca on the other hand was nervous and unsure and Gabi found that extremely tantalizing. Of course, she had helped guide Becca to what they both wanted and would be more direct when she needed to be (as she would have been if not for the interruption) over the next few days, but she was hopeful Becca would allow herself to let go and enjoy the experience.

After taking care of herself in more ways than one while in the shower, she called down to the fitness center to make sure everything was ready to go. She wanted the center court and new rackets and balls waiting on the court before 10am. Satisfied that everything was going to be ready, she drifted off to sleep.

It was a different story for Becca. After the events earlier in the evening, she and Steve took turns in the shower and ate the food that had been delivered earlier, washed down with what was left of the juice. Neither spoke of what had happened after each had left the bathroom leaving the other alone with Gabi, for different reasons. Becca did not speak of it because Gabi told her not to. Steve did not speak of it because he was worried about what was going to happen next.

He didn't like the idea of Gabi and Becca hanging out together before he had the chance to talk with Gabi again and settle any outstanding debts that were owed. He had a suspicion that she was looking to get more out of him than perhaps she normally would. He did not want to use the term "blackmail" but that is what he feared. Greg had assured him that she was private and professional through and through but that was before his wife showed up. It struck him as extremely odd how she and Becca had hit it off so quickly. How Becca had said it was Gabi who "suggested" they all get in the bathtub together and made his wife become interested in sex. It was as if she had cast a spell on her and he was afraid of what could happen if they spent too much time together. He relaxed a bit knowing they would be out around other people tomorrow while they played tennis. If he had an opportunity to leave the conference for a bit around the time they were planning to play, he would try and get Gabi alone and settle things between them quickly and discreetly.

Steve and Becca talked a bit about the conference and when Steve thought he'd be done for the day. They decided to have dinner in one of the restaurants in the resort. With that settled, Steve washed up and went to bed while Becca stayed out on the couch. She decided to watch some of the US Open Tennis highlights to help get her focused for the morning.

The problem was, she couldn't stay focused on the highlights. Every player shown turned into Gabi. She couldn't get the woman out of her mind. She was confused on what drove her to do things earlier she had never done before. She had never even wanted to try anything like that before. Not in high school with her teammates she would see in the locker room. Not in college when everyone says you are supposed to experience things like this. What was it about her that turned her on so much? She was so focused on the question that she didn't even realize that her nightshirt had unconsciously been pulled up and that she was lightly rubbing herself over her panties. She stared at the TV, seeing "Gabi" serving for Match Point and wanted to rush the court to congratulate her as she "aced" her opponent for the win.

When the highlights went to commercial, she was brought out of her reverie and was shocked and embarrassed at herself when she realized what she was doing with her hand. What she found to be even more amazing was how wet she was. She started to get a little frightened. Was she now discovering latent lesbian desires? NO. No, no, no, no way she assured herself. It was just the situation. The whole surprising Steve, being in a foreign country for the first time in a long time, their first vacation alone in over a decade. If, she reminded herself, she had checked in like she should have upon arrival, none of this would have happened and she would be happy and content. That was a fun little experiment earlier and that's it she assured herself before going to bed.

Unlike Steve and Gabi, who were both sound asleep, albeit in separate locations, sleep was not coming for Becca. Each time she closed her eyes, she replayed Gabi rubbing her pussy and felt an incredible warmth flow through her body. She wanted to feel that way again. She wanted to have an orgasm as powerful as that one had been. She knew to fall asleep she needed to make herself cum just as Gabi had. She reached down and pulled her panties off under the covers, she couldn't believe how wet they were. She cautiously placed her hand down on her sopping wet kitty thinking if she moved too quickly she may wake Steve up. She would be so embarrassed trying to explain to him what she was doing if he woke up. After waiting a few seconds to make sure he was still asleep, she put her fingers in motion just as Gabi had.

After a few minutes, frustration started to settle in. What was she doing wrong? Why didn't it feel as good as it had when Gabi did it? She wanted the euphoric feeling Gabi blessed her with just a few short hours ago but was unable to get herself to the finish line. She finally gave up, realizing that she did not know how to pleasure herself. She thought of all those "self-care" articles and stories she would skip over in women's magazines back in the day, thinking they were too much and shouldn't be included in easily accessible periodicals. Now she regretted doing so. Her mind went immediately back to Gabi. Would she be able to find the courage to talk with her about it? NO way, she thought, not unless she had a few drinks and since she never drank...wait a minute. They were at an all-inclusive resort! Drinks were included! Gabi probably couldn't get free drinks as an employee, even off shift, but she and Steve could. Maybe later in the week they could get together for drinks, mainly Gabi, and she could get her to go with her to "freshen up" at some point and ask her then. She felt a little guilty about coming up with such a scheme, but she was on vacation and new experiences were what it was all about, right? With that plan in place, she finally felt relaxed enough to try and get some sleep. She even felt a little naughty because she decided to sleep in what Steve used to call "Commando mode" by not putting her panties back on. How very risqué she said to herself smiling as she drifted off to sleep.

Gabi woke up refreshed and excited about her day. She had a quick, healthy breakfast brought up to her room and made sure more carafes of juice were brought to Becca's. After breakfast, she sat in front of the mirror trying to decide what to do with her hair. She finally decided on wearing it in a braid and set to work. Her excitement from the night before and the day to come was making her anxious and the work getting the braid perfect helped calm her down. Once done, she went over to the closet and searched through her collection of tennis outfits. She decided on a pleated skirt and crop top combo, low rise athletic socks and a barely worn pair of tennis shoes completed the look. She looked at her watch, it was only 9am. Why was time going so slowly?!

Just down the hall at 9am was a frantic Becca. She hadn't played tennis in about 15 years and was worried she would look foolish on the court. To make matters worse, she didn't have anything to wear. She hadn't packed her suitcase planning to play tennis. A couple of sun dresses, a one piece, a bikini, some khaki style shorts, and a couple of tops were basically it. Definitely not anything suitable for playing tennis in. She finally decided that she had no choice and raided Steve's luggage. Thankfully he had a pair of basketball style shorts with a drawstring so she could cinch them around her waist tightly to keep them on. She found a moisture wicking t-shirt that fit fairly well. Steve was a runner and liked wearing his shirts a bit tight when he ran. A pair of socks and the tennis shoes she had for a while finished off the ensemble. Looking in the mirror, she was kind of embarrassed. She decided to put her hair in a ponytail to keep it out of her face. She, like Gabi, decided no makeup was the best choice since they would be out in the heat and humidity. Figuring she did the best she could at getting ready, she checked the time 9:30, and decided to grab some juice and a bit of the fresh fruit brought up in the morning.

At 9:50 there was a knock at the door. Looking through the peephole she saw it was Gabi. Her heart started beating rapidly and her skin got hot. "Why does she have such an effect on me?" she thought to herself as she unlocked the door, opening it with a hearty "Good Morning!"

"Good morning!" came Gabi's reply. "I know I am a few minutes early, but I was ready an hour ago and did not want to wait any longer to come and see you. Sorry if I interrupted anything with my early arrival."

Becca just stared in wonderment at what had just walked through her door. This woman looked so absolutely perfect she must be in the wrong place. She should be playing in the US Open right now, not in her hotel room. Her outfit was exquisite, fit perfectly and, if possible, made her even more beautiful than she had been last night. As she kept staring at her, one thought filled her mind; "I can't play tennis with her! I look horrible compared to her. She's perfect and I'm wearing my husband's clothes."

"Hello, Becca are you there?"

Snapping back to reality, Becca realized she had been staring a bit too long and hadn't moved or said anything since she closed the door.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I just, I mean, wow you look amazing. You look like Sorana Cirstea. With that look, you should be in New York playing in the US Open."

At the mention of the US Open, Gabi made a bit of a frowning, disappointed look.

"Oh my God. I am so sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean anything by it honestly," Becca blurted out hurriedly, scared that she upset Gabi.

"I was going for more of a Wimbledon look or at worst a French Open."

Becca must have turned lobster red with shame and embarrassment. She could feel it in her face as she tried to get an apology out.

'Haha," Gabi let out with a huge smile on her face, "I am just teasing you. That was a very nice compliment. Thank you." She gave a quick little twirl, causing her skirt to drift upward a bit as she spun around.

"How about you? Are you almost ready to go?"

"Yes. Well, I thought I was until you walked in. Not I am not so sure."

"What do you mean?" Gabi asked.

"Here you are, and you look like a professional tennis player while I'm standing here in a pair of my husband's shorts and a t-shirt. I kind of feel awkward going out to play you looking like this."

Now, it was Gabi's turn to be a bit embarrassed and blush. She hadn't even considered that Becca might not have clothes to play tennis in. So excited was she that she had something in common with Becca that she could use to spend time with and get to know her better, she hadn't even thought about it.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I didn't even think about that. Nor about the fact that you just flew in like 18 hours ago and may not be ready for this level of activity. I just enjoyed being around you so much last night and when Steve mentioned you played tennis I immediately pressured you into accepting my invitation. I need to make this right."

"No, no. I didn't mean to upset you," Becca interjected, "I shouldn't be so self-conscious. We can go play."

"No, this is my fault, and I am going to make it up to you right now. I will reschedule a court for Thursday or Friday. Today, we're going shopping, my treat. I know some great stores that are having big sales right now."

"No, I can't ask you to do that. I appreciate it but please don't feel..."

After a quick glance at the table in the dining area and seeing a carafe of juice almost empty, she knew she could get Becca to go along with her. She walked up to her and took her hands in hers and looked deep into her eyes.

"Becca, it would mean a lot to me if you let me do this for you. I made you feel uncomfortable, and I want to make up for that. Don't you think you should allow me to do so?"

"Ok, if that is what you want to do. It will be fun. I haven't been shopping with someone in a long time."

"Great! You get changed into something more comfortable and I'll go do the same and be back in say, 20 minutes."

"Sure, but ummm can I ask a favor of you?" Becca asked kind of sheepishly.

"Of course," Gabi replied, "What do you need?"

"Nothing, nothing. It's just that, I'm kind of embarrassed to ask, but can you keep that outfit on? I-I really like you in it. But you should change if you are not comfortable wearing it."

Gabi couldn't believe what she had just been asked. Just a few minutes before she thought she had made a huge mistake wanting to play tennis and now they were going out shopping AND Becca just let her know without any coercion that she was attracted to her. Could this be going any better?

With a big smile Gabi said, "No problem. Tell you what, our first stop will be at the store where I bought my outfit to see what we can get for you."

"Sounds great, I'll be out in a couple of minutes," Becca said as she walked towards the bedroom. She closed the door behind her to let out a sigh of relief that she didn't have to play in Steve's clothes. She quickly changed out of them and put on a black sundress that had teal outlined flowers around the bottom. She was going to change into a pair of flats but decided to go with the tennis shoes she had been wearing since they were going shopping for athletic clothes, and she didn't know how much walking they would be doing.