Cancun Conference Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, to both, Becca became the aggressor briefly. She moved her hands to the back of Gabi's head and held it in place as she pressed her lips into Gabi's harder. She was lost in lust and much like a lovestruck teen making out for the first time, forced her tongue into Gabi's mouth. Taken by complete surprise, Gabi tried to calm down the sudden intrusion by pinning Becca's tongue down with her own until she calmed down, but it was no use and she finally had to pull away. The look of combined horror and sadness on Becca's face when she did so was heartbreaking.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you would enjoy that. I'm sorry I'm not a very good kisser. I won't do it again." Came the rapid, panic-stricken apology. Becca was devastated. She was horrified she had done something terribly wrong, and tears began welling up in her eyes.

"It is ok, please, it is ok," Gabi said as reassuringly as possible. "I was just taken by surprise at the speed you went from shy and timid to full turned on and passionate. A slower build-up of speed, like entering a slow street after a stop sign, not like entering a freeway would be nicer, but you showed passion and there is never anything wrong with that." Gabi, used her thumbs to wipe away the tears that had made it out of Becca's eyes, kissed her softly, neither closing their eyes while she did so. After the kiss, Gabi moved her head to the side to whisper in Becca's ear.

"Are you ready for more passion? You ready for the next level?"

"MmHmm," Becca said nodding her head up and down.

Gabi didn't hesitate. She pressed her entire body into Becca's pushing her back against the shower wall, stunning Becca with the speed and ferocity of the action but also the care taken to lean her lightly against the wall instead of slamming her into it. Gabi placed Becca's hands on the sides of her (Gabi's) body and slowly slid them up and down, demonstrating what she wanted Becca to do. Once Becca understood that she was to run her hands over Gabi's body, she released her hands and with her left arm lifted Becca's right leg, placing her hand behind the knee, bending it while she held it in place, leaving Becca standing on one leg. With her other hand, she grabbed a handful of Becca's wet hair and softly pulled it to the side, causing Becca's head to tilt and exposing her neck. Gabi kissed and nibbled her neck and began working her way down her chest.

As she worked her way down and it got difficult to keep her handful of hair up, she released and moved her hand down to her breast. She lightly rubbed and massaged her left tit while she licked and sucked the water from her right. The love buttons were completely enamored with this new person's attention and showed their appreciation, hardening even more than they had last night in the bathtub. Gabi gently nibbled on Becca's right nipple, earning a tremendous response.

"Oh,oh,OH, yes,yes, more please more." Moaned Becca.

Needing no further encouragement, Gabi moved over to the left nipple with her mouth, let Becca's leg go, and using her index and middle fingers in a scissors like motion, snipped her other nipple simultaneously. This earned another appreciative moan from Becca who lurched her back, pushing her chest out in an attempt to get more of her titties in Gabi's mouth. Gabi recognized what Becca was going for and obliged. She opened her mouth wide, took as much of Becca's B-Cup as she could. She sucked and licked as much as she could as she slowly retracted her mouth from the delectable dessert she just enjoyed. Pushing the envelope to gage Becca's reaction, she sucked hard on the nipple and pinched the opposite, not hard but enough to cause a bit of pleasurable pain.

Becca, so lost in the throes of ecstasy, had no idea what was happening. It felt so incredible she just let herself go. Her mind went completely blank, her eyes shut tight, her ears heard nothing; she felt. What she felt, she would never be able to find the right words. Ecstasy? Pleasure? Incredible? Amazing? Yes and no. It was all of them together but also something even more. Her body was flush, her orgasm was near, but she didn't know it. Her mind wasn't registering anything. It was like her body had become a sense of pleasure; her physical form replaced.

Gabi could feel and sense what was going on with Becca and was astonished that what she was doing was causing such a reaction inside of her. What had been a fun challenge for her, to get a significant other who had no idea that she was "hired" to enjoy what she had to offer, even if it was juiced enhanced, had now become something unimaginably great and she was going to relish every minute with Becca that she could.

Gabi released both nipples from their respective pleasure torture devices. She ran her hand down Becca's body, placing it slightly higher than the entrance to her love canal. She moved her mouth to the other nipple and blew on it as she moved the other hand to the nipple she had just sucked on. She smiled a devilish little smile as she watched her new friend writhe in a pleasure state. She slowly moved two fingers inside Becca's pussy moving them slowly in a "come here" motion. Becca's reaction was immediate. She started to move her body down to try and get Gabi's fingers deeper inside of her, but she was ordered to stop, and she obediently obeyed but not without a whimper of disappointment.

The previous whimper was nothing compared to the one that came when Gabi removed her fingers. Becca was so close to the greatest orgasm she had ever known, she tried to replace Gabi's fingers with her own but was stopped with a "NO!" from Gabi. Gabi brought her fingers up to Becca's mouth and she opened it without having to be told. Becca had never tasted herself and may have rejected the idea had she been in control of herself, but she was still on cloud nine. As her mouth closed around the fingers, Gabi bit down on the one nipple and pinched and pulled on the other.

The three sensations together sent Becca off a cliff. The force of the orgasm was so powerful her hips thrust out 3 or 4 times before her knees gave out and she literally collapsed in Gabi's arms. Gabi held on to her tightly as the reactions to the release came and went. The force of the orgasm surprised Gabi and she was kind of upset she had not been "down below" when it erupted. She could only imagine how delicious the nectar would have been.

When Becca was able to stand on her own again, Gabi led her back under the showerhead to rinse off. The water, having not been shut off while they had their fun, was running a bit cold but it was still nice enough to not rush. Becca reached over to the soap dispenser, put a large amount in her hand, divided it between her other, stepped behind Gabi and instructed her to pull her hair around to the front while she lathered and massaged her back. She moved down to her cheeks, giving each a playful slap as the suds ran down, making certain that every inch was given the proper attention. When satisfied with her work, she asked Gabi to turn around while she grabbed more soap and repeated the process on the front, minus the slapping.

Becca held her breath as she massaged the soap into Gabi's breasts. They were bigger (fact) and nicer (opinion) than hers and felt wonderful. She had never washed/fondled another woman's breasts before and was being more cautious than necessary. For her part, Gabi let her explore wherever she wanted for however long she wanted. This was a new sensation for her as well. She had showered with women before, but this was different and made her feel like a teacher with her pupil. When Becca was finished she stepped back as Gabi rinsed off, watching the suds run down to her feet. Gabi asked to return the favor and was surprised when Becca declined and asked if she could finish alone to which Gabi obliged and exited.

Gabi dried off, put on a robe, and walked out into the bedroom. She looked at the clock and saw it was just after 3:30. It would give them almost two hours before the risk of getting caught would be too great. She looked at the bed with the outfit Becca was to wear to seduce her and became aroused. She sat on the bed and put on her clothes, except the heels, those she put near the chair thinking she would decide whether to put them on later. She towel dried her hair again and styled it as best she could with her hands. She left the bedroom to grab another drink and check her phone. She had a ton of messages and requests for appointments. It was so important to try and make sure she and Becca made the most of today, later in the week may be impossible.

After making sure there were no important messages, she went to YouTube to try and see if the movie clip mentioned earlier was available. She typed in Arnold and was relieved Schwarzenegger appeared as she would have no chance of spelling that correctly. Most of the top picks were body building and other stories. She could not remember what the actresses name was, so she added the word "seduce" after his name and it popped up. As she watched, she pictured Becca being nervous and unsure of herself and wished there was a 4-post bed available. When it ended, she checked the time and was shocked it was after 4pm already. She did not realize she had been on her phone for so long. She got up to make sure Becca was alright since she had not come out of the bathroom yet.

Becca assured her everything was ok, told her she loved how she had set up the lighting in the room, and requested she sit in the chair. She asked Gabi if she could play some music, something instrumental, no lyrics for her to dance to. Gabi searched Spotify for a good collection of songs on her phone, found one she liked and started it.

After a few seconds, Becca came out. With the lights aimed on the bed, she too was in the shadows. She appeared to be wearing a robe and had a towel wrapped around her head like she had just come out of the shower which struck Gabi as odd since her clothes were taken off the bed. She watched as Becca walked around to the end of the bed and while keeping eye contact with her, climbed up on it, crawling towards the middle. She stopped dead center, sat up on her knees and removed the towel from her head, shaking out her hair immediately after. Gabi was impressed with the effort so far and suddenly realized seeing Becca in the light that she had really prepared for this. Her hair and been styled in a damp, just came in from the rain look and she had make-up on. Gabi was amazed she was able to do this in the short amount of time. Now the tables had turned. Earlier it was Becca who felt inadequate because she didn't have clothes to play in, now she did because she was as plain as could be.

Becca couldn't see Gabi's reaction in the dark corner as she got on the bed and began her routine. She hoped she wasn't embarrassing herself too badly. After dropping the towel, she whipped her hair around in both directions followed by teasing she was going to open the robe, placing her hands on the side of her head, and rocking it side to side.

Once into the light, Gabi saw that she was wearing the stockings and surmised the rest of the outfit was on underneath the robe which brought a tingle of excitement to her. Thus far, Becca looked calm, collected, and delicious. She laid down on the bed, rolled on to her back, lifted a leg and ran her hands down it, then the other. She spread her legs as wide as she could and cupped her breasts over the robe. She spun back around, crawled to the corner on her hands and knees and motioned Gabi to come over with her finger.

Stepping into the light, Becca got to see her for the first time and noticed she had put on stockings and heels. When she was close enough to the bed, Becca sat back up on her knees, reached out, pulled her in and rubbed her hands over all the parts of her body she could reach. She pulled down on her shoulders, for a quick kiss, before releasing her and instructing her to go sit back down. When she stepped back to the chair, Becca slid off the bed and moved to the end. Here she wriggled and writhed as seductively as she could manage. She began walking towards Gabi and asked, "Ready to unwrap your gift?"

"Oh yes!" came the enthusiastic response.

Becca walked up to her, turned around, pulled the bottom of the robe up and bent over, giving Gabi a shadowy look at her delectable backside. Gabi reached up under the skirt and softly squeezed her ass, thoroughly enjoying everything so far. Becca turned around to face her and allowed her to pull the belt of the robe off and open it up. Gabi bit her lip as she admired the statuesque beauty in front of her, completely flabbergasted at what she had lucked into.

Becca let the robe fall off her shoulders and stood still for a few moments so Gabi's hands could explore what her eyes were having trouble seeing in the darkness. When she was ready to continue the seduction of her infatuation, Becca locked her fingers in between Gabi's and slowly pushed them back as she inched closer to the chair. When she was close enough, she used her feet to push Gabi's towards each other, silently telling her to put her legs together. Upon doing so, and without letting go of their hands, Becca straddled her, pushing their hands to the back of the chair and kissing her. She made sure to take her time and slowly introduce her tongue to Gabi's waiting mouth. When she broke the kiss, Becca smiled an unseeable smile and whispered, "Hey Beautiful."

"Hola, bonita." Gabi whispered back. Just as she said this, she realized she had not been paying close enough attention. She finally registered a tantalizing scent she had not before. Becca's perfume was intoxicating. She had no idea what it was, but it was her new favorite. She moved in to nuzzle her neck and breathe it in.

"Are you ready to move this little party into the light?" Becca asked while Gabi planted soft kisses around her neck and upper chest.

"mmhmm" came the reply without losing contact with her neck.

Becca stood up, grabbed Gabi's hands, and led her to the end of the bed and into the light; trying her hardest not to fall over backwards, afraid of tripping over the towel or robe. Even though she had been with her all day, had seen her wearing this outfit, had been with her completely nude in the shower, the addition of the stockings and heels, made her even more tantalizing than she had been before. Not only was this woman beautiful, but she also exuded a strength and confidence that Becca lacked and later, when she had time to think and remember this moment, she would realize that is what attracted her so much and what she desired to be like.

Becca leaned Gabi against the bed and when Gabi misunderstood the intent and began to sit down, she was admonished sweetly and stood back up. Standing in front of her now, Becca realized how much taller the heels she was wearing made her, she was at least 5cm taller now and made Becca feel even more petite than before. She decided to try some moves from the movies that dancers always did. She leaned back into Gabi, placed one hand behind her neck and slid down her body...just a bit too fast. She didn't have her legs spread apart wide enough and lost her balance and ended up on her rump at Gabi's feet.

"Are you okay?' Gabi asked while trying not to laugh at the scene before her. Thankfully Becca did.

"Guess this is what happens when a non-sexy person tries to be sexy." She was able to say after she recovered and stopped laughing.

"Are you kidding?" Gabi asked. "This is the sexiest thing anyone has ever done for me. No one has ever danced for me like this." That was the truth. She had often danced with other women for a man, but never had she been one on one with a woman like this. It was an epic event she would never forget.

Trying quickly to move past the embarrassment of falling, Becca tried the same type of movement but faced Gabi this time and made sure she had a good center of balance before beginning. She outlined Gabi's breasts with her hands as she lowered herself down. When her hands reached the bottom of her crop top, she pulled it out, placing her hands underneath and pushing it up as she stood back up. When her fingers made contact with her breasts, she pulled her hands out, grabbed the bottom and pulled it over the glorious mounds with their tiny little peaks practically begging for attention.

Gabi took over once she was certain of what Becca wanted and pulled the top over her head and tossed it towards the chair. This was the first time she had been topless before Becca, and she was practically salivating with desire. Desire to rip Becca's top off too, but also the desire to feel the attention and sensations Becca was going to spread across her body.

Becca paused while looking lovingly at the perfect pair of breasts just centimeters away. She was getting nervous. Things were about to get serious quickly. To this point everything had been kind of fun and silly. She felt the pressure to perform and perform well. If she messed this up, she figured there wouldn't be another opportunity to try again. That old saying about first impressions and no second chances crossed her mind. She had messed up in the shower with the kiss and couldn't afford another mistake like that. She felt herself begin to panic, doubt entering her mind. Could she do this? Should she do this? Would she do this? She raised her hands up to Gabi's breasts; they were trembling slightly. Slowly, with each index finger pointed at a nipple, inching closer, giving her time to call it off if she chose to do so, she brushed each nipple slightly with her finger and looked up at Gabi whose eyes were closed waiting to feel what was to come. It was right then that she knew the answers to the questions of could, should and would were a resounding yes and she needed to show confidence and give as good as she had gotten twice already.

Remembering her shower lesson, she took her time exploring this new set of 'Love Buttons'. She teased the nipples, drew circles around the areolas with her tongue, and flicked, pinched, and pulled to her heart's content. She liked that Gabi was allowing her to do what she wanted at her own speed. She wasn't trying to do anything to her or interrupting any of her movements. Believing she had conquered the mountains of flesh, she restarted her trek downward, leaving a trail of kisses down to the waistline.

Upon arrival she wasted no time getting the skirt down. She placed her fingers inside the waistline and immediately pulled down forcefully getting the skirt down to the knees before the momentum stopped. She lifted each leg by the calf one at a time and pulled the skirt off, careful to not get it tangled in the heels she wanted Gabi to continue wearing for now. Sitting up on her knees left Becca a little higher than eye level to the hidden riches behind the thong. She rested her fingers on the front of the thong and felt the wetness through the thin fabric. She reached down under her skirt and touched herself through her panties and couldn't definitively say who was more aroused.

Becca, gaining confidence that she was doing well based solely on how wet Gabi's panties were, put her lips on another woman's vagina for the first time ever, albeit still covered up. She kissed into the panties and ran her tongue up and down, eliciting the wondrous sounds of pleasure she longed to hear.

"OooOhOhOoo, Sí, Sí, mmm mmmm," escaped Gabi's upper lips as her lower's were receiving the attention she desperately craved.

Becca placed her hands on Gabi's hips and twisted them as much as possible until Gabi turned her body around. Now she was facing the bed, Becca on her knees behind her.

Becca was stunned when she got the view of the thong in front of her. She hadn't expected it. She never wore one, feeling that having it run up between your cheeks couldn't be that comfortable, but she couldn't argue about the sexiness of it. It truly left very little to the imagination. She began the expedition of her ample ass by massaging the cheeks, laying a plethora of kisses everywhere and causing Gabi to twitch by giving an occasional somewhat hard little nibble here and there. She ran her finger along the slim trail of fabric through the mountain pass between the cheeks back to the front and then retraced it. Satisfied that the backside had been explored to the maximum extent possible, Becca stood back up. It was time to see if she could make Gabi feel as good as she had done for her.