Cancun Conference Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem at all," Gabi responded. "I kind of figured that was what the situation was. As for just popping in, this was an unplanned trip until about 2 hours ago. My friend Becca is visiting from the U.S., and we decided a quick girl's day out was in order."

The young woman came back with the bags and handed them over, offering to help place the items in the bags which Gabi accepted. Becca dumped her items herself. With that done, Maria excused herself after telling Selina, the young woman who had stopped them, that Gabi was a very valued customer and that she was to accompany the ladies upstairs and offer any support necessary, to include ringing up their entire purchase while up there. With that, she bid farewell and went back to her duties.

Becca began feeling anxious and a little scared as they went up the elevator. What was up here? Was this some sort of trap? Some sex trafficking ring she was blindly about to walk into. As the elevator came to a stop she thought about reaching for the button to go back down. She let out a little sigh of relief but also of concern as she saw what was awaiting them as the doors opened.

It was more lingerie but more of the risqué variety. Her mind tried to take all she was seeing in, but it was having trouble comprehending exactly what she was seeing. Some of these things she had only seen in magazines or movies. Hollywood not adult. There were camisoles, corsets, babydolls, one pieces, multi-piece sets, leather, lots of leather and so much more she couldn't see yet. So surprised, confused and even a bit afraid she hadn't moved when the door started closing.

"Everything ok? Gabi asked. You can come out, nothing up here will bite you, except maybe me of course." she said with her beautiful smile, putting Becca at ease as she took her hand and guided her out of the elevator. "Selina, can you give us a few minutes to look around? We will let you know when we need something."

"What is this place?" Becca asked quietly.

"This is more of the fantasy/adult fun section. There are many different types of lingerie but also costumes and adult toys amongst other things available here. Due to the nature of some of the merchandise and the fact some people would not want to shop in a store that sells these types of items, it is kept secret from the general public. Let's look around and see if something catches your eye, or better yet if you find something that will catch Steve's eye."

Becca wasn't sure that was going to be possible. She was not into this kind of stuff and never purchased it for any reason. However, Gabi had brought her up here so she would pretend to be interested in it.

Gabi pointed out some things that she felt Becca would look stunning in and that Steve would appreciate seeing his gorgeous wife wearing for him. Becca would make comments on the colors and what fabrics they were made from but that was about it. She wouldn't take it and hold it in front of herself before a mirror or show any interest in anything. Sensing things not going well, Gabi decided to inquire about Becca's lustful feelings.

"Why not you tell me about how things are between you and Steve in the bedroom?"

"I-I don't think so. That's something best kept in the bedroom between us."

Gabi paused for a second. She was conflicted. The goal was to get her and Steve while they were here, but did that mean she should pry into their personal lives? Should she make Becca tell her what she wanted to know? It would be easy enough to do. Just make the suggestion that she should do so and voila, she would have all the information she needed. She finally decided not to, or at least not yet. She would see how things continued to go.

As they wandered into the area with the sexy costumes, Gabi decided to try another tactic.

"Tell me about your wildest fantasy. It doesn't matter if it is possible for it to happen or not."

"I don't really have one," Becca said kind of timidly.

"Nothing at all?" Gabi asked in fake astonishment. She was beginning to understand how deeply down Becca suppressed her sexuality and became more determined to bring it out of her.

"Not really,' she said sheepishly, "What about you? Tell me yours."

"I don't know if you want to hear mine."

"Why not?"

"Because you might think I just made it up because I am here with you."

This caused something to stir inside Becca. Was it about her specifically? "Now you must tell me. I won't be able to go on without knowing."

"Ok, but this has nothing to do with you. It's been my fantasy for a long time. What I want is to be with a couple, so a threesome with a husband and wife who are in love with each other but want a little more. The most important part of the fantasy is that I want to be gagged. I don't care if it is a ball gag, a necktie in my mouth and tied around my head, or anything else used to gag me. I do not want to be able to speak while they explore my body and find new pleasures. I want them to be in total control."

Becca could not believe what she had just heard. The idea sounded wonderful, and she thought about whether Steve had any fantasies like that. She had to admit, it did kind of sound like she was just saying that because she and Steve were there and what had happened last night. Since Gabi had told her a fantasy, she decided she should tell her one too. Compared to hers, it sounded downright corny.

"That sounds so sexy. I hope you get to live it out someday." Becca said.

"Thanks. I hope so too. Well, if you are not interested in anything up here, I guess we can get going."

Wait, no...ummmm, I wasn't completely honest a minute ago. I do kind of have a fantasy. Have you ever seen the movie True Lies with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis? There is a scene where Arnold tricks his wife, Jamie Lee Curtis, into going to a hotel to seduce a man while trying to plant a wiretap or something like that. It's Arnold in the room in the dark and he orders her to do a striptease. I would like something like that. Someone to order me to be sexy that I can't see, to seduce him and then we have sex.

Becca being submissive and wanting to be told what to do was not a surprise. The fact that she openly said "we have sex" was. She would have to try and find the clip she was talking about. It shouldn't be too hard to duplicate. They had the hotel; they had a bedroom that could be made to be dark any time of day and they had bags of lingerie in their hands she could strip down too. However, here was an opportunity to get her to look at other things to try and make this fantasy work.

"Wow, that sounds exciting and erotic. Is that something you would like to do with Steve while you are here?"

"No, no, no, no. I mean you said it could be a fantasy that wasn't possible. I would be too embarrassed trying to do a sexy striptease to make it work."

"You have everything you need, though. The room, the lingerie, the willing partner..." As she trailed off, Gabi entered Becca's personal space to whisper in her ear, which sent a shiver down Becca's spine and Gabi noticed. "You can do it, you are a confident beautiful woman, who deep down inside wants this to come true. I want it to come true. I want to be the one in the darkness you dance for. Give me control of your fantasy."

"Oh..okay." came the barely audible reply.

"Wonderful." Gabi responded, taking Becca by the hands, and wanting to begin her dominance, kissed her deeply right in the aisle. Becca, shocked at the suddenness of the kiss tried to back away but Gabi held her tight and soon Becca gave in and enjoyed the moment.

After a few seconds, Gabi broke the kiss and left Becca wanting more.

"Come, let's see what we are going to put you in to seduce me. I do not know about you, but I am more excited about this than a child at Christmas."

Becca wasn't sure why, but she was too. This just went from never going to happen to happening...well, when? She had no idea what was going on. She felt as if she had no control over the situation and that both excited and frightened her. She knew doing such a thing wasn't exactly the right thing to do, she was a married woman after all but as the old saying goes, "How can something so wrong, feel so right?" She obeyed and followed Gabi around, excited to see what it was that she was going to pick out for her.

Since they were in the costume section already, they began there. Gabi wanted to see a show, so all costumes that were basically just a dress or gown were immediately eliminated. They made their way to the fairy tale section and gave some serious consideration here. Gabi liked the idea of Little Bo Peep. It had a white top, mini blue skirt, white apron accessory and white stockings plus a couple of ribbons for the hair. Becca was fascinated with a Red Riding Hood set. Again, a white top, but with a red pleated skirt, a red cowl, and white stockings. They decided not to go that route and continued, seeing most male fantasies on display, French Maid, Schoolgirl, Cheerleader, etc. That last one they almost went for as there was a nice purple cheerleader costume, but Gabi decided that the new pleated tennis outfit would work out best. It just needed a little more. Becca was disappointed that Red Riding Hood wasn't the choice, but an idea started to form in her head where that may come into play.

Gabi decided that all the tennis outfit needed was a garter belt and stockings. She found a nice light blue one to go with the tennis skirt, but the stockings were over on the other side of the floor near the sex toys. She wasn't sure if she should have Becca go with her to get them as she was the type of person that made them keep the second floor a secret. Someone who may not appreciate being in the same building as items such as these. She decided to take Becca by the hand and keep the conversation going to try and distract her from looking around too much. They were almost through when Becca stopped on a dime, or rather a peso since they were in Mexico, and let out a tiny shriek.

"What is THAT?!" She emphasized the last part a bit too loudly for Gabi's comfort, pointing at what appeared to be an animal tail.

"Nevermind that," Gabi tried to say but Becca was already reaching out for one. "Those are anal plugs attached to a tail to make someone kind of look like an animal."

"People stick these tails inside themselves?" Becca asked astonished.

Gabi kind of felt like a mother taking a child to a zoo for the first time, having to answer silly questions about what they were seeing. "No, not the tail part, see this silicone part here, or the latex part on this one? That's what goes inside, very carefully and with a lot of lubricant."

After a few more minutes of looking at toys Becca would never have imagined being real or that people would use them, they went and grabbed the stockings and made their way to the register where Selena was waiting for them. The price came out to be much less than Becca thought it would be having added up the cost of what she had in her bag in her head. She let it go, thinking maybe she had added up the cost wrong since it was pesos and not dollars. Selena escorted them back down, making sure no other customers saw them coming out and they left. Looking at her watch, it was almost 1pm. Gabi quickly ran through the conference schedule in her head. The last presentation was at 5, with an icebreaker for attendees immediately following. She needed to know if Steve was going to go.

"Are you and Steve going to the little icebreaker party this evening?"

"Steve said he was going to go for a few minutes, maybe talk to some people who presented today if he was interested in what they had to say."

"Are you going to go, too?"

"No, it's a work thing. I doubt many if any wives are going to be there, so I'll wait for him to come up to the room and then go grab dinner somewhere."

The good news was that Becca wasn't going. Bad news there was no telling how long Steve was going to stay. She didn't want to rush Becca's fantasy but there was no time for it tomorrow with her schedule and she was going to get Steve on Wednesday. Thursday also looking like a no-go for her, and Friday would be difficult with the conference ending that day. Her mind was racing. One bad move could ruin the entire game. If Steve came in and found them, would he be turned on and join in or enraged and the whole thing would go up in smoke? Just then her stomach growled reminding her she hadn't eaten for a while and that Becca hadn't either. She pushed the phone button on her car, and it started ringing.

When the line picked up, Gabi immediately began speaking, not allowing the person on the other end to go through the customary greeting. She spoke in Spanish, so Becca only understood a couple of words; tacos de pollo, fruta y mimosas especial.

"I hope you do not mind, but I have them bringing a light lunch and some drinks up to your room. They should be there by the time we get there."

"That's great. I am kind of hungry."

They listened to music and chatted about different things during the rest of the trip. They pulled up to the resort around 1:30. Gabi parked her car right in front of the hotel, tossed the keys to the valet, grabbed their bags, and headed straight for the elevators. As the door closed, Gabi thought someone had called out to her and she ignored it. She had three maybe four hours to have fun with Becca or her plans for the week would be ruined. She could not allow for any distractions.

They entered Becca's room and saw that the lunch and drinks had arrived. Chicken tacos with fresh guacamole, assorted fruit and mimosas made with the special juice. Gabi was running a risk with the juice. She was by no means immune to its effects and adding the champagne to it would make her more susceptible to suggestions as well, if Becca had figured out what was going on, though she was fairly certain she had not. They continued chatting over lunch about Mexico and what touristy things there were to do nearby. Both finished their meal and were working on their second glasses of mimosas when Becca got a look on her face that Gabi knew well. Normally she saw it in the bedroom when a woman wanted to ask for something she wanted to do sexually but was afraid to ask. She coaxed Becca to ask it.

"I was wondering," she started, not able to look at Gabi while asking, "Those things we saw in the store, those tails...have you ever, I mean maybe not those exactly, but have you ever, I mean if it's not okay for me to ask..."

"You want to know if I have ever used a butt plug before or perhaps if I have had anal sex?" Gabi asked for her.

Becca nodded her head yes, not wanting to look at her. Gabi was distraught. The answer to both was yes. She was afraid Becca may not like that answer and things would go bad. She decided to be honest and said yes. Between the two she preferred to use the anal plug because she could control the size and put it in herself. She had bad experiences with some men who got a bit overzealous when allowed the opportunity for anal. They did not understand she was not a porn star and just tried to do what they had seen in pornographic films. They were too rough so now, unless she really knew someone and trusted them completely, she would not do anal. When she finished, she thought she caught a bit of a smile from Becca but was not sure. She suggested Becca jump in the shower while she called downstairs to see if their package from the store had arrived. It had and she directed that it be brought up to her room immediately. She told Becca through the bathroom door she needed to go pick up the delivery and went to her room.

Gabi was a nervous ball of energy. She wanted to wear something sexy for Becca to take off her after the seduction performance, but it could not be anything too complex. That would raise questions about where she got it. She decided to replace her panties with a thong, would bring a pair of heels (easily explained as keeping an extra pair in the office) and white stockings. As she got everything together, she heard the knock at the door. When she opened, one of the bellhops handed her the gift bag and went on his way. With everything in hand, she went back to Becca's room and let herself in. She had her key card set up to open that door too.

She laid Becca's pleated skirt outfit on the bed as well as one of the sports bras, the garter belt, and stockings. Her feeling was that unlike the tennis clothes or a costume, if they had chosen to buy one, that really needed a wash before being worn, the garter and stockings did not need to be washed. She moved the lights, so they highlighted the bed and kept the far corner of the room dark. She placed a chair in the corner for her to sit. Satisfied that all was in order, she stripped down to join Becca in the shower.

Gabi knocked loudly on the door frame to try and not scare her, "I am back." She called out.

"Be out in a second," came the response.

"Awe, I was hoping to join you in the shower." Came the disappointed reply.

"Oh, ok. By all means, come in, the water is fine."

Gabi loved what she saw as she opened the shower door. Becca was standing under the overhead shower, her long dark hair soaking wet, leaning back to rinse it out, one foot flat the other on her toes, her chest pushed up, the water glistening on the side of her breast, the cold air from the door opening causing the "love button" she could see from her vantage point hardening a little. Gabi always tried to remain calm and not get too aroused when she was with someone or a couple, but she could not help herself in this moment. She felt the arousal inside of her and could tell she was getting wet. She truly wanted this woman. She wanted to please her, wanted to be pleased by her, wanted her to know what she had been missing her entire adult life.

What Becca wanted right then was for her to close the door and stop letting the cold air in. She moved further away from the door to allow Gabi in even though, due to the size of the shower, it was unnecessary. Realizing that Gabi was looking at her naked body intently, she instinctively tried to cover up as best she could as Gabi stepped in and closed the door behind her. Gabi gave her a reassuring smile and stepped under the falling water, motioning for her to come under as well. They let the warm water hit their bodies and Gabi let her hair get wet while she undid the braid. She lifted the loosened hair with one hand and turned her back to Becca, without saying a word. Becca knew what she wanted and used her hands to run through the hair to make sure there were no tangles or knots left over.

With her hair taken care of and sitting wet against her back, Gabi turned around, placed her hands on Becca's hips and moved in for another kiss. This time instead of backing away, Becca met her lips passionately and placed her arms on Gabi's shoulders, interlocking her fingers behind her head. After a few more seconds of tenderness, Gabi broke off the kiss and mentioned how she felt like she was in a romantic movie where the stars were kissing in the rain. Becca agreed it felt that way.

"I'm glad to see you a bit more relaxed and perhaps even enjoying yourself more?" Gabi asked quizzically.

"I am. I can't explain how or why I feel this way around you. The more time I spend with you, the more open to this new, I don't know what to call it, adventure I guess, I become. The more comfortable I feel."

Hearing her say she was becoming more comfortable, Gabi moved her hands up Becca's body to her breasts, softly using just her fingertips to caress them, seeing a shiver run down her spine as she did so. She moved in for another kiss and just as their lips touched she ran her thumbs slightly over each nipple. To Becca it felt like a feather had been run across them softly, her knees buckled slightly at the sensation and a soft moan escaped her lips.