Cancun Holiday

Story Info
Playing a game ends in results.
6.5k words
3.11
24.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An unfamiliar breeze sent a chill over my shoulders. My sleeping mask had slipped just a bit during the night. A blinding flash from the sun found its mark and I was fully awake by that singular ray of light from ninety-three-million miles. "What the fuck?" were the first conscience words to break through the silence of the day I will never, in a million years forget.

I reached for my wife of twenty-one years only to find a wrinkled bed sheet in place of a forty-three-year-old hard-body. Removing the mask and tossing it to the floor next to the bed, I got the distinct feeling I was alone.

Last night had been a rough one. Our plane arrived very late because of bad weather in a hub city that had little to do with our flight; except for the pilot and the crew. So, when we arrived in Cancun, we, my wife Jess and I, were caught without the courtesy bus transportation to our hotel.

My name is Stan by the way, and I was the coach of our small-town varsity football team. It had been a dream of both of us that when the kids left the house for college, we would take a proper vacation. Somewhere along the line I discovered that if I wanted to feed my family, coaching football was not the answer. I stumbled into an accounting firm that was going to close down due to death of the long-time owner. I had the backup plan and college credits, rounded up the money and there I was. Spending my days and nights telling people how to spend their money. These were families that I coached their kids and have known for twenty years.

Anyway, while I fretted about, worried that we would be found on the road dead, my wife flitted around like a hummingbird looking for a flower to pollinate. You see we had a game plan in mind, and it didn't include sitting on our asses drinking and cooking in the sun. The fun we had in mind was that of the carnal kind.

Let's take this back a notch and get everyone up to speed. There's a lot more to this than hummingbirds.

When I got out of college, I had a wife and... count'em ... two kids; a girl and a boy. One thing I didn't have was a job. So, I joined the military. At first and even second glance that was not a bad idea. I was an officer and had all the perks that came with that job. Thanks to a dedication to my country, ROTC and a need to kick some ass.

Just for your information, ROTC guys like me, must work twice as hard to get the respect of his men and women, no matter how few there were in the area of responsibility. But it was a great life-learning experience. The only problem I had was after about two years (one year, three hundred forty-one days) in Uncle's charge, I fell trying to show how good I was to my troops and broke my back. It turned out okay, but I was of no use to the military after that. No use to a lot of people, but that's another story.

About five years ago, or a little less, my wife and I attended a party. This was not the normal party we thought it was. As time was ticking by, we noticed that people were disappearing from the crowd. My wife had fended off several advances by handsy men. Then we noticed those that were still in the room were dancing, but not with their wives. There was some hanky and panky going on.

My wife made the discovery first and then I couldn't help but agree with her suspicions. She grabbed my arm by the elbow and quickly escorted my nosey ass out to our car.

I hadn't even put the car in gear when she started. "How could you take me to a party like that?" And "what kind of people do you work with? You stupid son of a bitch!"

Before I could get her to calm down, she had called me every name in the book and a few, as a former sailor, I hadn't heard. The best part was the fact she finally shut the fuck up and let me drive home in peace. Somehow, I had this burning suspicion it was not going to last.

The garage door was just about closed when she was in the house and headed to the shower, cussing, and complaining all the way.

How did I feel about this turn of events? To be frank, I kind of got a kick out what was going on. I don't mean I was happy with all the yelling and name calling. Mainly because I had no idea what was going on, or did I really care. I got an eye full at the party, and I kind of liked it. Who am I to say how some people live their lives. Certainly not me. I was having trouble enough on my own.

Very tired from that night's events, I decided against taking another shower tonight. She's going to change the sheets tomorrow anyway...so what if I stink a little. It's not like we're going to leave a wet spot tonight.

I laid in the bed, naked for what turned into a lot longer than I thought without my wife. "Are you going to shower tonight?" She yelled from the bathroom.

"No, Go ahead .... take your time." I shouted back at her, hoping I would wake up both of our kids. She could be mad at them for a while.

Again, I was a little concerned about how much time she was taking in the shower. She finally came into the bedroom, and I watched her slip into the bed next to me. "Have you calmed down now?" I asked, reaching for a hug her before sleep. I noticed something strange about her. There is a feeling a husband gets when he touches his wife's body. Tonight, her flesh felt different. Her voice was somehow strained. There is an aura that after fifteen years was somehow different tonight.

"Would you just leave me alone and let me sleep?"

"Nope.... what are you hiding?" It was at that moment, the palm of my hand crossed over her pelvis, and I was suddenly grinning like a mouse that stole the cheese. "You're wet!"

"I just got out of the shower you dope!" Her voice was beginning to give off that, 'you son of a bitch', vibe again.

She tried to roll away and I pulled her back to me with a determined, yet no nonsense yank of her body. "You, my sneaky little bundle of joy .... are turned on. I bet you got yourself off in the shower."

"Oh, fuck you, Stan!"

And with those words I slipped not one, as would be normal, before a fun night, but two fingers into that tight little garden of hers. "You got turned on at that party.... didn't you?" Just as she was about to tell her lie, my thumb touched her button and she plead the fifth amendment.

She buried her face in my shoulder, and that's all it took. I was suddenly feeling all my blood race to the nether reaches of my body and with one glorious twist, we were united in a game of "who can get to the top first". I won that race, but it didn't take long for my finger and tongue to finish her off.

Yes, I don't mind the taste of my own cum. This woman gives the best head in two hemispheres, so if I want to feel that incredible rush, I can take it when it presents itself.

It took a few deep breaths for us to calm down and take in what had just happened. When we did, she was drying my face with her hand and grinning from ear to ear. "That was different." She has a knack for stating the obvious. Then came the kissing and the grinning, the I love you, and of course the inevitable, "we have to get up early tomorrow". But I wasn't about to let this slip away.

"You were turned on at the party, weren't you? All those couples messing around got your motor running?"

Her face suddenly had a determined look about it. "I'm not ready to admit anything about that party, but I will say when I got in the shower, I thought I was going to die if I didn't get off. You know damn well, I wasn't about to admit anything to you because of the way I treated you." Then she stopped, she just stared at me, and I could see the anger building in her eyes. "What the hell turned you on?"

Almost bursting into laughter, "you turned me on!" Then the reality of the moment dawned on my addled brain. I just realized I made her admit she was turned on by the sight of the partygoers, and she might think I was making fun of her. "No, don't get me wrong baby. I was just ....just wanting to know what got you so hot." She pushed me away.

"You....you shit, should already know what turned me on." She turned away and put her back to me with a grunt that would normally get me running for cover.

"Jess, honey" I pleaded. "I was just surprised at what happened. You have to admit that was pretty hot. I mean, how many times did you get off. I know of at least twice...If we've stumbled on a new magic pill that heats up this bed.... then I'm for it."

End of conversation from my wife's side of the bed. But my mind kept on spinning and spinning new and sexy ideas. "Anything to get the fire back in the furnace," I thought, silently. A long time ago we did a little roleplay because she read something in a magazine. But if this was a new angle for hot sex.... we definitely need to explore. My dick didn't get soft for another half hour, and only then because I fell asleep.

Night after night, I would bring up the party and she would shut me down. Purely by accident, I asked her, "If you had a choice, which one of those sickos would you take behind and barn and fuck him to death?"

Holy Hanna, I had just popped the right question. She pressed her head into the pillow with the sound of her thinking about what I asked.... "Hummmm," was the song I wanted to hear.

I took advantage by placing my hand on her body, just below her breasts.

"Do you remember that guy with the grey hair and the big bulge in his pants?"

"Jess, believe me, I don't get off on looking at a guys' package."

My hand, as if it had a mind of its own, began moving in small circles that grew till I was now massaging two very fine breasts. When I touched her nipples, they were so hard they would cut glass.

She admitted she was a little turned on when they were dancing. She said he held her a little tight, and she could feel his "thingy" was getting hard.

Well, my "thingy" was about to burst! But I couldn't let this opportunity get away from me. "Did you want to touch it?"

She paused a little and then the truth came out. "You won't be mad at me if I said, yes. Because I think I wanted to touch it."

"Did it feel big?"

"Oh, yeah babe it felt really big."

"So, you did touch it?"

Defensively she leaned away saying, "Well, it was by accident!"

I pulled her close to my throbbing body, heated by her confession. I whispered in her ear while blessing her body with the caresses of a husband so turned on, it was crazy. "So, when you were in the shower, you were thinking of him.... He was the one getting you to cum in the shower that night...He was the body on top of your body when you and I were fucking."

She never had a chance to answer. We were both caught in a whirlpool of out of body experiences. We were each watching a movie in our minds that didn't include me loving her or her loving me. When it ended, neither of us spoke. When our breathing calmed, she turned her back to me, and I to her.

For the next year, maybe a year and a half we made our new roleplay game part of our lovemaking. Not every night, but at least once or twice a week. It was never anything crazy. Now, that's a lie, it was all crazy. But it usually included her, never me, involved in some outrageous sexual situation. We added toys for a little variety. There was a dildo for the threesome. I even purchased one of those double-dick things so she could have dick in her ass and one in her pussy while I was in her mouth. Damn, that was my favorite!

This was all fun and games for the longest time and then one night, we were at a business dinner. Everyone was to be congratulated for a banner year. I was getting a bonus out of the deal. It turned out that my warped mind was still able to sell folks on the idea of investing their money with me. It turned out I was somehow the top dog in a region of dogs.

Sitting next to me was the same grey-haired man that had driven my wife off her sexual rocker, and into a fabulous game of, "How are you going to fuck me tonight?"

Not only was he the guy, but he was also my boss of bosses. He flew in from Connecticut just to make a showing for the dinner and award ceremony. I must admit that when he stood up to speak to the assembled group, I had to check out the package that had changed my sex-life.

Later in the evening, there was dancing. You guessed it, my wife was like a lamb to the slaughter. Watching them twirl around the floor made me think of all the times we had played a game with him as the subject. Our game had him in all the right positions for driving her over the edge, time and time again. When I saw she was into him the way we both had visualized him, I had an erection that was not going to go away.

When I complained of a sore ankle that was beginning to swell, he was first on the scene to take her off my hands. On one of his infrequent visits to the men's room, I ask my wife if I went home, could she "find a ride?"

There was a small yet noticeable beginning of a smile. "Do you think that's wise?"

"I just asked you a question. If you don't want to stay, then you can go with me. I don't think you want to miss this chance." There was a long pause as I looked into her eyes ... "Do you?"

"Don't make me decide this.... it's always just been a game."

"Well, I think it's time to see if you like this game or not."

She turned away from me contemplating all the possible ramifications of her decision. "You know I love you and nothing will ever change that."

I squeezed her hand and kissed her gently. "You have fun, and I'll see you when you get home."

I stood and walked to the door and out to the parking lot to my car, with a phony limp, of course. When I was seated, I couldn't understand how I could do this. I wanted to race back inside and drag her home with me. But I couldn't. My body was so turned on and flooded with adrenaline. I had the sick yet exciting, twisting and churning inside my gut. I couldn't go back in there even with a gun pointed at my head. The countless times we had played this game had made me numb to the thrill of this event actually happening.

About two hours later that night as I lay in bed, I sent a text to my wife informing her I had told the kids she was at the hospital with a friend. At three in the morning, I got a return text that said only, "thanks."

The last time I looked at the clock it was three minutes past four. I had been jolted out of my self-pity by the sound of a car pulling into the drive. I could hear my wife speaking, but even with the silence and the lateness of the hour, it was impossible to make out what they were saying.

Minutes later she was standing next to the bed naked. She slipped under the sheet and whispered my name. I stayed silent, praying she wouldn't make me speak about tonight. With her back to me, I could feel her body shaking as if she were sobbing. I wasn't certain I wanted to be faced with what happened tonight. As odd as this might sound....I was again turned on with a growing erection, even after finding relief three times while alone with my visions of our years-long fantasies.

The following morning, I went for my morning run and when I came home, I passed by our bed, making certain not to disturb her.

Later in the day she was greeted by a bouquet of flowers on the Island in the kitchen. There was no doubt who they were from... me.

Jess was very quiet when I brought the kids back from a daddy/munchkin outing. Everyone was worn out, and the kids didn't even ask about her unknown friend in the hospital. As the sun started to go down, I gathered up the mess from that day and saw the kids do their homework; then off to bed without too much of a fight.

Walking into the living room, Jess wanted to talk. The expression on her face was overflowing with concern about what I might say.

"Let's not talk now. We need to give this a little time."

"Stanley, I can't do that. I have to know if I fucked up our marriage. I have to know if I'm going to be your wife or am I going to be out on the street flashing my tits at passing cars."

"Let's go upstairs and discuss this in bed," reaching out to take her hand. I was grinning at the time, but I somehow knew this was going to be one of the most important conversations of our life as a couple.

Lying naked on top of just a fitted sheet, I had pushed her legs apart as far as she would allow. I started at her toes and sucked and licked my way up her body to her passion. I breathed in the breath of her golden nectar. My tongue dug as deep as I could push it inside her. And when her legs landed on my shoulders and her toes were splayed out like an open hand, I drank in the juices of her total being.

This was not a game where you say things like... "Okay it's your turn." This was a concert of two bodies crashing like cymbals. The beating of drums, the music of our body and words, took over the world that night.

I heard my name being sung from the voice of my angel. I felt her body thrusting into mine as I pulled her hair while behind her. I clutched her neck to the point she couldn't breathe. She never once tried to get me to stop my assault. I slapped my hand onto the flesh of her ass so hard the imprint glowed bright red. And when our bodies collapsed together, the only words were.... "I love you."

Sunday morning came and after the kids were up and fed, we made it a day of hiking and enjoying the world of nature draped around the four of us.

During a pause in the climbing and grunting of navigating an off the path lookout. Jess looked into my eyes and asked if this was a good time to talk. That was the moment, out of earshot of our kids, we talked about how we felt about the events of Friday night. We didn't discuss the "what" of the night, but we discussed the "how" we would proceed through the days and weeks ahead.

When all was said and done, there was an agreement. We would be ultra careful. Almost like an open marriage, even though I wasn't interested in pleasuring myself at all. The pursuit of my pleasure was seen in her eyes, and on her face.

Discretion was the top of our list of rules if you call them rules. And only when she felt the chemistry was right. I don't know how you feel chemistry with another person, Jess was the only one I ever wanted to be with. Maybe I'm just wired that way. But to see her light up a conversation is glorious. To see her sitting at a bar with a drink in her hand and teasing the shit out of another man, drives me straight up the fucking wall. She knows it, and she revels in it.

The truth of the matter is very simple. In the next two and a half years, Jess found the chemistry thing only one time. Yep, only one time. It happened on a weekend trip out of town with one of her buddies on a shopping weekend to Dallas. Actually, there was no buddy. That was the story we told the kids. Her first lover, my bosses boss, got in touch with her on a trip through town and he invited her out for a little fun. She wanted to go, and I wanted her to go, but there was a function at school we couldn't miss. Our oldest was graduating from High School. So, they got together on the phone, and he set up this story about shopping. Of course, he didn't know about the games in our marriage, so everything was on the downlow.

When she returned, I don't think we stopped fucking for a month. Every night there was a new story for her to whisper in my ear. She got pretty vivid in her descriptions. But even when it comes to sex, we had to slow down. That's when we decided on our vacation to Cancun. Everything was set for the first week after the Super Bowl. But you guessed it, something came up and it wasn't my dick. Offspring number one decided she had to get married. There goes the Cancun fund.

Now I understand that successful hucksters, like me, are given trips and incentives all the time. But remember I was a football coach trying to sell the future.

So now you are caught up to the present day.

I hope you found the last four or five years of my life interesting.... If not, just stick around for the next week.... It's a "Duesy." If you recall, I was just waking up for the first time in a Luxury Mexican Hotel in Cancun.... A clothing optional hotel!

12