Cancun Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After dragging my ass out of that very comfortable bed I walked naked to the balcony and began swearing at the brightness of the sun. Hell, I had to put flip-flops on just to stand outside in the daylight. It was difficult to even lean against the railing. But when I did finally wise up and put a shirt and shorts on, I could finally take in the day outside.

Oh, my God! This was the most beautiful view in the world. The hotel was shaped like a horseshoe. Our room was located near the center of that view, just above the tops of the palms trees.

Looking down at the beach was row after row of beach chairs and huge white umbrellas to protect sunbathers from the incredible heat from a glorious sun.

Just behind the beach was a party area that included a huge pool with swim-up bar, a large band stand and dance floor where nightly theme parties take place. And best of all, it was all right off the balcony of our room. I could look right between the leaves of the palm trees onto the entire scene. It was magnificent!

Gazing out over this beautiful scene, I saw people on the beach, in the water, and the pool seemed to be busy as well. I noticed a woman that looked a lot like my wife, wearing a yellow bikini, sitting at the bar while in the water. She was surrounded by two men. One was sitting to her right, and the other was standing in the pool behind her, slightly to her left. The problem I was having was two-fold. First, I didn't know she had a yellow bikini. Second, the man standing behind her had his hand and arm resting on her back, making small circles with his hand, he occasionally dipped inside the bathing suit bottom.

I retrieved my phone from the night stand next to the bed and called my wife.

When she answered, she sounded like she was scolding me. "It's about time you got of bed."

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for you at the pool bar."

Walking back out onto the balcony, I could see her smile at both of her new friends. "Are you alone?"

"We didn't come down here to be alone." The man sitting on the stool to her right, leaned closer and kissed her lightly on her lips. She put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him to her for a more passionate kiss. "Are you coming down to join us?"

"No, I need to get something to eat. Have you eaten?"

There was a pause while she continued her kiss with her new friend. "Did you ask if I had eaten, or if I had BEEN eaten?"

"If you had eaten...." I'm certain she could hear the sarcasm in my voice.

Again, there was a long pause. This time she was giving her friend to her left a long and equally passionate tongue lashing. Her answer almost made me cum. "Both, honey.... Both."

My body went numb. I slipped to my knees and watched her and her friends through the plexiglass of the balcony railing. I had seen her talking up other men. I had seen her dancing with other men with their hands all over her body. I had heard the exploits of her two illicit meetings she had with only one man. But now I was watching her kissing another man; not one but two other men. She admitted that while I slept, she had been with one or both.

What time of day was it? How much had I already missed. "I need to get some food.... where can I meet you?"

She told me of a restaurant/bar near the pool. She would meet me there. "Take the elevator to the lobby and turn right. I'll be watching for you." Before I could say anything, she ended the call, and I was left weakened by what I had witnessed.

Up until now, with just a couple of forays into the actual events, it had been "Just a game." The only time I had seen her with another man was in a bar, at a party, in the grocery store or maybe at the druggist. I knew she was just teasing and taunting the men that fell for her ample charms. We were wanting to get a reaction. I had prepared myself for that, but this was different. She not only teased these men at the pool, but she had also actually taken the plunge. If I hadn't seen with my own eyes, I would have been none the wiser.

It took me probably ten minutes to recover and get my cock to relax a bit. I left the room and followed the signs to the elevators. The night before, I must have been so tired I couldn't remember how to get to the lobby.

Shaking off the effects of her comments and her actions in the pool bar. I was able to stumble my way to the Elevator, press the lobby button, and collapse against the wall. When the door opened just three floors down, I had to fight my way through a half-dozen or so bodies trying to get in the elevator while I was trying to get to my wife. "These are just a bunch of rude and bossy ass holes" I thought to myself.

"Just let the poor man out, you guys. We're not in that big a hurry." The voice of a woman from the back of the line spoke up.

"Thank you," I said. and squeezed out into the lobby.

I tuned to the right as I was instructed and was immediately looking down the lobby wall at my wife biding one of her friends a passionate and sloppy goodbye. Strangely, my body didn't react. I guess we had talked about this so much, we had played this game so many times, I was now numb to anything. It was meant to stimulate our fading sex lives years ago. And it worked! We were more in love with each other now, than on the day we ran to the car on our way to the first night together as man and wife. Or so I was believing at the time. I don't know who said it first, but many have repeated in since, "Time changes all things."

When my wife broke her lip-lock on her, I assumed, lover. I was standing next to them. She turned to me with a big smile and said as though nothing was strange about this scene. "Stan, I want you meet Justin. He and his wife are going to be here all week, and they want to have dinner with us tonight."

I must have been crazy. The guy just minutes before was rubbing his fingers from his right hand all over the crack in my wife's ass, and here I was offering to grab and shake hands with him. "Oh, well" I thought. "I've done worse."

"Justin, didn't you say your wife's name is Evelyn?" She looked a Justin with that look of doubt.

"Yeah," I call her Eve, but she wants to meet you."

"Wait a damn minute.... what time is it...did I sleep all day?"

Jess looked at the clock over the bar. "Yes, you did. I got up at six AM and you wouldn't move. So, I got dressed and came down to the lobby... by the way, did you know this place is hopping all night long?" She paused only to take a breath and then continued as though there was no one else in the world. "I met a few people, had some fun...if you know what I mean ... had a few drinks and then you called."

"So, you've been walking around all day with your tits hanging out?

"Honey, my tits don't hang, and besides, this place is clothing optional. That's why we picked it.... right?"

She was right. I ate half of a club sandwich and drank a least two glasses of pineapple juice and what seemed like a pitcher of water. She never stopped talking for a second. If I wanted to say something she wouldn't shut up long enough for me to slip in a single word. But when I pushed my plate away to signify, I was finished, she smiled from ear to ear.

"Let's go up to the room and I'll tell you about the rest of my day." With those few words, she was standing next to my chair holding my hand and pulling me toward the elevator. We made our way to our room, with her hanging on my arm like I might run away.

When the door to our room closed, she was on her knees, pulling at my shorts. "I knew you would be ready for this."

Ready, I was. I closed my eyes and tried to brace myself against the wall. Her mouth and hands made quick work of what I had been storing up for her, and she savored every drop. I kicked my shorts free of my legs and we were laying on the bed holding each other.

She held my cock in her hand and stroked it while she told me of meeting Justin and his wife. "When Eve said she had already made plans for the day. That left Justin free, and he invited me to hang out with him. That's when we ran into Bart or Bret or some other guy that was striking out with another gal and her husband. Justin invited him to join us. Really it was my suggestion, and we went to Bart or Bret's room to get a change of clothes for the day, when we ended up in the bed and I was getting fucked on both ends of my body at the same time. You talk about exciting.... babe that was exciting!"

I was stunned with her confession, but that's why we picked this place.

"I know we were going to check in with each other, but I couldn't get you awake. I called the room a dozen times and you never answered. I even had one of the maids check on you, and she told me you were asleep, and you were still breathing. So, I took it upon myself to let it happen."

"Did you enjoy it....? I mean did you really enjoy what you did?"

"Of course, you know how much we enjoy sex. and that's all it was. It was just sex and nothing else."

"Did they cum inside you?"

"No, I made them wear condoms."

My now raging cock slipped inside her. That's when I noticed the second lie of this vacation. I know what it feels like when there is cum inside a woman, especially this woman. She definitely had been filled...and more than once. I could even tell how long their cocks were. My cock is just under nine inches, and these guys had somewhere around six or seven.

I pulled my shorts on and went back outside to the balcony. The sun was getting close to the horizon, and I could see the amazing evening wear as couples moved to one of the dining areas. There as a band setting up and servers were checking each other to make certain everything and everyone was ready as planned.

When my shower was finished, it was now "showtime." Jess's outfit would blind many men that night, but that was what it was supposed to do. She wanted every dick hard as a rock when she walked into that dining room. From where I was, walking beside her, trying to keep up, I think she was going to be pleased. I noticed several women taking notice too. That was one fine body gracing the event.

After the empty plates were cleared away, a show started that had everyone's attention. Beautiful, black, white and brown bodies twirling and grinding their sexual message across the stage. Drums beating with a rhythm intended only to push the senses to what lay ahead.

Women from the audience went to the stage and danced with the male dancers. Grinding their bodies into a sexual frenzy. The senses pounded into undeniable sexual submission. Seeing my wife, dancing, and bending her body to the music and to have strangers joining her in her dance. With hands reaching for her and gliding over the parts of her body that were sacred .... sacred to me, given so freely to everyone who wished to touch her.

Eve was a couple years younger than my wife, Jess. But they would both fit in the same mold. Their bodies swayed back and forth like sisters as the two of them led Justin and I down the hall to our room.

At first attempt, the light flashed green on the door and the four of us entered. There was no foreplay.... there was no, "do you want a drink?" There were only four bodies that couldn't stop the pawing and grinding on each other. Before I had kicked my pants into a corner of the room, I saw my wife with Justin's cock in her mouth. Eve had her head buried between Jess's thighs, and I could only marvel at the sexuality on display.

The moaning of pleasure and the short, pleasured grunts that accompanied each thrust into these incredible women, were once in a while broken up with the sound to two men sounding success by hands crashing together in a "hi-five."

Something I learned that night. Women have a lot more stamina than men. While Justin and I were drinking on the sofa trying to recharge. The two women were grinding their bodies together in unison on the bed. They showed us how to do a real version of sixty-nine. They kissed and sucked each other till "I" was ready to yell "Uncle". But they weren't finished. One stood on her knees to feed her juices to the other, and then they contorted their bodies into the scissor position and gyrated and humped till they came again.

That one week in our lives, we learned more about the ins and outs of sexual exploration than at any other time. Jess had more sex in that one week than any week in her life.

As for me... I had my dick sucked and I fucked more women than I thought would every give it up to me. I was with tall women, short women, well-padded women... all colors and sizes and the one thing all have in common. Not one is like any other. You can suck the tits of twenty-five woman and none of them will react the same.

The one thing that both Jess and I learned. While on the flight home my wife said she didn't know if she could go through that week again. She realized that when you have sex with someone, you have to give your whole body to them, and you must expect their whole body in return. I couldn't agree more.

When we arrived at our quiet house on the quiet street, the second thing we did was check to see if the next Super-Bowl had been scheduled yet. You know what the first thing was......

End

12