Candace and the Frat Boys Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And his emission, when it came, seemed to go on forever, and seemed to fill her vagina to overflowing. She felt a second mini-climax as he flooded her with his seed, sealing their new but intense relationship as nothing else ever could.

He only allowed her (and himself) the briefest of repose before he silently lubricated her anus with the jar of cold cream conveniently placed in the top drawer of the nightstand, then entered her bottom carefully but forcefully. Here Julie felt even more at his mercy than before—but she knew he would never do anything to hurt her, even if the length of his member in that delicate opening was a little more uncomfortable than Josh's.

She herself coaxed one more orgasm out of him with her mouth as he brought her to climax twice more, lapping up his own juices as they seeped out of her two nether orifices.

Only then did they collapse into a drugged sleep.

The next night, everyone knew that it was Mona's turn to be in bed with Richard; but, having heard enthusiastic reports from both her daughter and her granddaughter about the man's sexual prowess, she couldn't believe that, on this third straight night with a female, he would be in any condition to do more than a little cuddling.

But that assumption was turned on its head when he calmly entered her bedroom, completely naked.

Mona, who prided herself as much as Richard himself did on being in control of every situation, simply gazed at his erect member with faintly raised eyebrows. When he gestured that she should get out of bed—she had gone there ahead of him and was reading a magazine—she complied. He saw that she was wearing a long, ankle-length flannel nightgown—one that Mona figured would remain on her all night long. But, as she blandly approached him, he seized it by the neckline and pulled it off of her shoulders, letting it fall in a heap to the floor.

Mona stood in front of him unmoving and unashamed in her nudity—and was rewarded by a glance, subtle but definite, of quiet approval on Richard's part. He took gentle hold of her breasts, squeezing them in a gesture that conveyed both excitement and due reverence; then he led her back to the bed, where he laid her down as he had done Julie the night before, her legs splayed and her sex exposed.

As he knelt down and began licking her, the thought of the heavenly creature who had emerged from this channel forty-four years ago coursed through his mind, just as he had paid due homage to the womb that Julie had emerged from twenty or so years ago. It made no difference to him that Mona was at the age when other women had put the pleasures of coitus behind them; he knew that, without making any effort to appear younger than she was, she still believed that she was suitable for copulation with men of all ages.

And Richard confirmed by his actions that she was right, probing her twice—vaginally and anally—before the night was through.

When he returned to Candace's bed the next night, she was in high spirits.

"Well," she said, snuggling up next to him while wearing her cutest baby-doll nightgown, "you've had quite an energetic three nights!"

Richard was not one for coarse sex talk, in bed or out of it. "You three women are all treasures," he said respectfully.

"Glad to hear it," she said with considerable sarcasm. "Your cock ready to fall off yet?" And she brazenly pulled down his underwear and took his member in her hand, shaking it vigorously.

"That's enough of that," he said sharply, with a deep frown.

Candace's response was the very opposite of what everyone who knew her—especially her mother and her daughter—would have expected. She actually cowered against him, in an agony of self-recrimination.

"Oh, God, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!"

Richard's frown slowly dissipated. But, gazing intently at her, he wordlessly spoke what was in his mind: You think I don't have anything left in the tank?

He showed her how wrong that was: flipping her hard onto her back, he pulled up her nightgown up to her waist and entered her—not violently, but with sufficient force to show her who was boss.

Candace let him do what he wished. She was slowly discovering the luscious pleasure of being tamed—physically and in other ways—by a strong, determined, and self-assured man.

When it was over, they resumed their cuddling, as Candace sidled up to him. But one of the first things Richard said was something she had been dreading.

"You said you met Josh before Julie did," he said.

She gulped before answering, "Yes."

"How did that happen?"

Candace hadn't yet explained her repeated expeditions to the frat house. And now that the moment of truth had come, she had no idea how this man—whom she really didn't know very well—would react. She already stood in terror of his disapproval, let alone his anger.

"You're going to hate me when I tell you," she said miserably. A tear or two leaked out of her eye, to her own amazement. God, I haven't cried since I was a little girl!

"I very much doubt that," he said.

"You haven't heard what I'm about to say."

When he said nothing in reply, she fixed her gaze directly at him, the tears now flowing down her cheeks. "I love you," she said in a cracked voice. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, dear," he said—but he sounded almost like a father reassuring a wayward daughter.

"Do you really?"

"Of course I do."

She rested her head on his chest. "I hope you still will after I tell you."

And so she told him of her visits to Delta Pi. By now she had gone there on nine different occasions.

"I was just bored!" she cried after her tale was over. "Or maybe I was just wanting to convince myself I was still attractive to men!"

"How could you possibly doubt that?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised! A lot of men seem to run away from me."

"You can be pretty intimidating."

"Yeah, well, maybe. But whatever it is, I haven't felt much loved lately—until Josh came along."

"So he was one of the boys you, um, met at the frat house?"

"Yes. He was such a sweetheart! That first time, I wasn't quite ready for the onslaught of male flesh, and so he helped clean me up and—"

"Clean you up?"

"Um, yes." Candace blushed at the recollection. "He took me in the shower and, you know, washed me off."

"I'd have given much to have seen that."

"Yes, well, he got pretty excited too—so I helped him, if you know what I mean."

"I see. Exactly how many guys do you do, on average?"

"Well, here's the thing. A fair number of them—nearly all of them, in fact—usually want a second or even a third round with me."

"I'm not surprised."

"Oh, it's just because they're boys—okay, young men. A guy of twenty or twenty-one seems to have an unlimited capacity for, er, performing."

"Yes, they do." He was clearly remembering his own young manhood.

"There are about fifteen or twenty guys who actually live at the frat house. And sometimes they call over their buddies who live elsewhere."

"That's quite a gathering."

"You bet it is! I think my record has been fifty-two times." She said it with more than a little smugness.

"You made the guys come fifty-two times?" Even the bland-faced Richard was taken aback by this.

"Yup!"

"In one night?"

"Yup! Of course, it took several hours."

"Of course."

"And now Mother's gotten into the act!"

That really took Richard by surprise. "You're telling me that Mona goes over there too?"

"Yup! She's gone there three times, if memory serves."

"And the boys like her?"

"Sure they do. They think she's fabulous."

"Hmmm. I have a better opinion of the taste and judgment of young men now."

"They definitely find her to their liking."

"What about Julie?"

"Um, we decided she shouldn't do that."

"Why?"

"Oh, Richard, come on! It would be like one of your female employees making herself available to all the men in your office. Not a good scene, eh?"

"Yes, you're right about that."

"Anyway, she's still a delicate flower. So far, only Josh and you have done her."

"Josh deflowered her?"

"Yes. I'm sure it was a nice experience for her. He's a sweetheart."

"I guess he is."

"So . . . you're not mad about any of this?"

"Certainly not. You and Mona could be thought of as great altruists for so selflessly serving the needs of these young men."

"Hey, don't get the idea we don't get pleasure out of it!"

"I'm sure you do."

"So everything's okay?"

"Sure."

"Good," Candace said decisively. "Now why don't you poke me in the butt?"

12