Candice in Wickedland Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At those words, suddenly all of the other witches in the coven turned towards Anna and focused their attention on her.

"What?" She asked, looking surprised to have their gazes riveted on her.

"You're the obvious choice," Kiko explained.

"What? I'm eighteen," Anna protested, "I'm the youngest member of the coven! Shouldn't we be sending somebody more experienced?"

"You may be the youngest," Kendall said, "but you've shown a natural talent for traveling in and out of people's dreams. Dreamwalking comes naturally to you. I've been working on my skills for ten or eleven years now, but I'm still not up to your level. You should be the one who chaperones Candice while she's dreaming."

Anna wasn't thrilled with the decision, however, Kendall outranked Anna, so she eventually submitted and agreed to be my traveling companion and observe what happened next time I dreamed.