Candice in Wickedland Ch. 04

Story Info
Naked and tied to the whipping post.
8.8k words
4.66
37.3k
27
3

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,931 Followers

Nuri was an enigma.

I had stripped her naked and tied her spread-eagle between two trees. She was helpless and her naked body was exposed and vulnerable to any sort of abuse that anyone who happened along might wish to inflict upon her.

And she was enraptured.

There was a look of intense joy on her face. Her eyes had a dreamy, faraway look and her nipples were stiff and erect as she tossed her head back and reveled in her helplessness.

A few minutes earlier, I had been the one who was tied in between those two trees and I had been distraught and frightened at the reality of being so helpless and pornographically exposed. I had been traumatized. And trembling in fear. Nuri seemed to be bathed in some sort of euphoric, sexual excitement.

Nuri had even guided me on how to tie knots and expertly secure her, so she had no hope of squirming free from her spread-eagle bondage.

"Are you sure you want it this way? I asked Nuri, "It seems to me that these ropes are too tight. The ropes around your wrists seem to be biting pretty deep into your flesh."

"Ooh, they're perfect," Nuri replied, her voice an amorous purr, "Leave them just the way they are."

I stared at Nuri with confusion. I had only recently learned that there were people who could get a sexual thrill from tying up naked girls. Now, I was confronted with the knowledge that there were girls who got a sexual thrill from being stripped naked and tied up.

She struggled against the ropes, not in an attempt to get free, but to luxuriate in her feelings of helplessness when she assured herself that she couldn't get free.

"I've dreamed about being tied and helpless like this," Nuri gushed. Then she gave me an intense look and said, "Candice? Do me a favor? Grab my nipples and pinch them painfully hard."

"What?" I exclaimed, hoping I had heard her incorrectly. My day had already been a rollercoaster of weird and disturbing. If Nuri was asking me to inflict pain on her nipples as a favor, that would take this rollercoaster on a highspeed loop the loop.

"My nipples," Nuri said breathlessly, "I've always fantasized about being naked and helpless like this, and in those fantasies, there's usually some wicked sadist with strong hands doing cruel things to me. She likes to target the most sensitive parts of my body."

"So, you want me to be a wicked sadist and do cruel things to your nipples?" I asked.

"Please?" Nuremine said, "I'll beg you for it if that's what you want. Do you want me to beg?"

Nuri had an odd sort of charisma about her. I found her desire to hurt to be strange and even disturbing, but there was some sort of magic about her that made me want to make her happy. If tormenting her nipples would make her happy, I'd do it...even if I didn't understand how she could possibly want something so cruel to be done to her.

I reached out for Nuri's breasts, and at I first I just cupped them. They were warm and soft and inviting. I wanted to caress them. They were beautiful and firm yet yielding. Her breasts were made for kissing and fingertips lovingly brushing across her pink, erect nipples, but that's not what Nuri wanted. Nuri wanted me to hurt them.

Nuri looked at me with expectant eyes, pleading me, so I took each of her distended nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and I pinched them.

"Uhh," Nuri gasped, "harder."

"Seriously?" I asked, "Doesn't this hurt already?"

"Yes," she said through clenched teeth, "but I can take more. I want to test my limits. Pinch them harder, pull on them, twist them. Make me scream."

If I was back in California, talking to a human female, I'd assume that this was some sort of joke that I didn't understand, but this was Verborgen. In Verborgen the rules of social convention and behavior were totally different from the rules I grew up with.

Nuri seemed utterly sincere in her desire to have her nipples afflicted with serious agony. So, I took a deep breath and pinched them much harder. Nuremine's immediate reaction told me that I had made the right choice. She began to pant and gasp as if she were in the throes of sexual passion.

I pinched and twisted Nuri's poor nipples until they were red and inflamed. Nuri seemed to enjoy everything I did to her. Her eyes welled up with tears, but she never cried out with pain. She gasped and panted and made cute moaning sounds, but there were no screams, and no requests for me to stop.

"You're doing well," Nuri assured me as she panted and gasped. Her breasts heaved up and down as her breathing became ragged and then she said, "Do me another favor? Grab my labia and hurt them too."

"What?" I asked, "You want me to pinch your pubic lips?"

"Please," Nuri said, and she looked at me with pleading eyes. The absurdity of the situation wasn't lost on me. Here was a naked girl, helplessly bound between two trees, her nipples were already red and visibly sore from the cruel abuse I'd inflicted upon them and now she was begging me to inflict the same sort of abuse on the delicate folds of her pussy.

"Please," Nuri begged, "I've been waiting years for someone like you to come along. You hurt my nipples so beautifully. Please, don't stop now."

It was absurd, but the look in Nuri's eyes was so sincere, and she was so alluring. Her eyes and her voice and the pleading look on her face were so hypnotic and bewitching that I couldn't say no to her.

My captive's pubic lips were very visible, plump and glistening with moisture. I took them in my hands and held onto them gently at first. A girl's pubic lips are so delicate, it seemed a sin to be rough with them, but I eventually pinched them and Nuri's whole body shuddered, her breasts heaved, and she let out a feminine gasp.

She was bright-eyed and passionate as I hurt her poor pubic lips. And when I released her swollen labia from my grip, the girl was hung limp in her bonds and panted for a while before making eye contact with me again.

"Do it again," she pleaded, "I can't stop you, pinch them, pull on them, make me suffer."

Her request seemed surreal, however the look in her eyes was sincere. She really wanted me to hurt her. I didn't understand Nuri's mindset, but she clearly wanted me to abuse her labia, so to make her happy, I gripped them tightly, pinched them and spread them wide, leaving the entrance to her vagina wide open.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh," she screamed as I pinched and pulled and sank my fingernails deep into the delicate folds of her pubic lips. Her hips swayed and her body squirmed as much as possible in her bound state and her facial expression was a mixture of painful agony and sexual bliss.

"Oh, Candice," she screamed, and then her breasts heaved as she panted. It took me a few seconds to realize that she was having an orgasm. I stood there dumbstruck, trying to deal with the knowledge that Nuri's orgasm was triggered by intense, physical pain. I mean...how is that even possible?

"And, what mischief is this?" a stern, female voice called out from behind me.

I turned around and saw Queen Eydis, Princess Bedrohlich and Princess Wina. Queen Eydis was at the front of the group and she looked extremely pissed.

"Queen Eydis," I exclaimed, "I'm sorry! I realize this might look bad, but- "

"Silence, mortal!" the queen's voice boomed, and much to my shock, massive storm clouds formed overhead and blotted out the sun. The sky grew dark and the wind whipped up. I immediately stopped talking and nervously wondered...did Queen Eydis have the ability to control the weather?

"On your knees, slave," Queen Eydis added, then she turned to Nuri and asked, "Berlimine, what happened here?"

"Your majesty," Nuri said nervously, "my name is Nuremine."

"Do not correct me," the queen shouted and there was a mighty clap of thunder that I could feel in my bones, "I don't care about your name! I care about how this slave managed to get free and how one of my subjects was found to be stripped naked and bound, where I was told I could find my daughter's slave!"

"Oh, yes, of course," Nuri said nervously.

I knelt in the weeds, with my legs far apart while Nuri explained what had happened.

"I was in the forest, looking for indigo milk caps, and I found a naked slave tied between two trees. She was delicious and available, so I decided to abandon my search for indigo mushrooms and fondle her instead."

"That does not explain why she is no longer tied," the queen said.

"Well, my queen, I've often had fantasies about being tied and helpless," Nuri explained, "and I felt that if I untied this slave, I could get her to assist me in living out some of my fantasies."

There was another loud crash of thunder. This one was so intense it seemed to cause the trees in the forest to shake.

"This slave belongs to my daughter," Queen Eydis said menacingly, her voice booming, almost as loud as the thunder itself, "Did you ask for her consent before releasing her slave?"

Of course, Nuri hadn't done any such thing. There was no one in the forest other than Nuri and myself when she untied me. Nuri confessed to this breach of etiquette and the queen insisted that she'd have to pay a penalty for what she'd done.

"By freeing my daughter's slave, you gave her an opportunity to escape," the queen declared, "Such a misdeed cannot be permitted to happen again. Nuremine, as long as Candice is the property of my daughter, you shall be my property."

There was another loud clap of thunder and the queen continued, "By royal decree, I declare that Nuremine shall spend the next one thousand days as my slave. You shall never again have enough freedom to free my daughter's slave. And this very day, you shall be taken to the Publikum and forced to endure a sound whipping as penance for your misdeeds!"

* * *

Nuremine seemed non-distressed at the prospect of becoming a slave and being publicly whipped. Of course, during the short period of time I'd known her, Nuremine had indicated to me that forced nudity, helplessness, humiliation and corporal punishment were all sexual turn-ons for her. It could be that the queen made a huge mistake and the punishment she'd sentenced Nuri to would be viewed as more of a reward.

The Publikum turned out to be a large, open area where huge crowds could gather. Sometimes it was used for public announcements, other times it was used for public punishments, usually for when those who'd offended the royal family were to be punished.

A normal person would be frightened and traumatized at the prospect of being whipped in front of a large audience, however, Nuri's eyes were shining, engrossed at the sight of the whipping post where she was to be bound.

There were attendants at the Publikum dressed all in black. Some were male, some were female, all of them had whips attached to their belts. A stern-faced female with long, dark hair walked up to Nuri and took custody of her.

"Have this one whipped too," Princess Bedrohlich demanded as Nuri was about to be taken away, "A total of six lashes for her."

Bedrohlich never explained what offense I'd committed that she felt I needed to be whipped, but I didn't ask any questions and the attendant dragged both Nuri and I away.

"Have you ever been whipped before?" the woman asked as we were led towards the Publikum. An audience had already begun to form, eager to see our smooth, creamy skin reddened by the lash.

Neither Nuri nor I had ever been whipped before. We answered the attendant's questions honestly and she seemed to focus her gaze upon our exposed breasts and nipples as we spoke.

"The first time is always a shock," the stern-face woman explained, "Feel free to scream as much as you like. Some of the penitents say it helps them to cope with the pain."

It was decreed that we couldn't be whipped until a sizable crowd had gathered to witness our punishment. I was only sentenced to six lashes of the whip, while Nuri had been sentenced to twenty-seven. I felt sorry for her and wanted to comfort her, but that was not to be.

"You'll be locked in a cage, until the time comes," the attendants informed us, "Now, turn around and cross your wrists. It would be best to tie your hands. Frightened slaves tend to struggle, and we don't want either of you causing trouble when the time comes."

I was naked and in a foreign land where I had no legal rights. I turned around and presented my hands for the attendant to tie and make me helpless. Nuri did the exact same thing, although I caught her smiling as she did so.

"You cannot be looking forward to being whipped," I said to Nuri when we were alone and out of earshot of the attendants.

"I can," Nuri insisted, "I've already been trembling with how exposed I am. I have a delicious throbbing in my sex as men and women stare at my naked body with undisguised lust. My sex is wet just thinking about how naked and exposed I am. Everyone from the lowest scullery maid to the highest member of the royal family can ogle my bottom, my pubic lips, my breasts and my erect nipples and there's nothing I can do to stop them."

"And that gives you a sexual thrill?" I asked.

Of course, darling," she replied, "Doesn't it have that effect you?"

It suddenly occurred to me that Nuri had called me "darling". When did she start calling by an affectionate pet name?

"Mostly, I just feel humiliated and powerless," I replied.

Nuri seemed to think that feeling humiliated and powerless should be an aphrodisiac for anyone. I had trouble understanding Nuri's sexual thrill at being naked and vulnerable. She had trouble understanding my inability to be thrilled by such things.

As I focused my eyes on Nuri, someone approached me from behind and thrust his hand through the bars of the cage and grabbed me from behind. I was grabbed around the upper thigh and pulled backwards. I gasped with surprise and then felt a strong hand grab frantically at my wet sex.

"Get away from there," a male attendant admonished the man who had gripped on both my thigh and my shaved loins, "You're not to be touching those slaves."

My heart sped up like a triphammer. Even after the young man had been extracted from the tender parts of my female anatomy, I still felt a sense of overwhelming panic. It seemed that the potion Anna had given me had worn off and suddenly my emotions became much more intense as I endured being a naked and helpless plaything.

And just as I was thinking of my beloved Anna, I saw her approach through the crowds and march directly towards me. She looked utterly out of place, wearing modern, American apparel as she walked through crowds of people wearing tunics, leggings and other Renaissance Fair Style clothing.

"Anna?" I said as she approached. I was naked, bound and frightened, but my heart sang a song of joy to see her in person once again.

"Candice," my girlfriend replied, "Are you okay?"

Anna gave me a compassionate look that melted away some of my feelings of fear and helplessness. Anna was my champion, my confidante and my lover. If anyone could help me through my distressing ordeal, it was her.

"I'm going to be whipped," I said forlornly, "Unless you've got some sort of brilliant plan to rescue me."

Anna gave me a sad look, shook her head in negation and said, "I'd like to, but that's beyond my abilities."

I tried to kiss her through the bars. It was awkward, but we kinda, sort managed. At the very least, our lips were able to touch.

After we broke from our awkward kiss, Anna gestured towards a woman who was dressed all in black. A voluminous, black cloak concealed most of her apparel, but her wardrobe was decidedly monochromatic.

"This is Beth Blackwell," Anna explained, "with her help, I was able to negotiate a trade with Princess Bedrohlich."

"A trade?" I asked, "I thought you said it was foolish to trade with the Sidhe!"

"I did," Anna admitted, "but I couldn't stand the thought of you being a naked slave in Verborgen for three years with no friends and no one to look out for you, so I made a deal. And because of that deal, I'll be allowed to visit you on occasion and bring you certain things that might make your slavery more bearable."

My heart swelled with gratitude. I would have hugged Anna if my wrists weren't bound behind my back. Still, I gave her a look that I hoped would convey the depths of my gratitude.

"What did you have to give up in exchange for helping me?" I asked, hoping she didn't put herself into too much jeopardy on my behalf.

Rather than answer, she said, "I wasn't granted a lot of time for this first visit. Beth brewed up a potion that we believe will make your slavery more bearable. It will have an impact on your emotional state, and it should last for at least three days, maybe longer."

I looked from Anna to Beth and then back to Anna again. It was welcome news, it wasn't as good as busting me out of the cage and getting me back home, but it was still very welcome news.

"There was no time to test it," Beth added, "We believe it will make you more brave, more stoic. If it works, things like corporal punishments and forced nudity will bother you far less."

"I see," I replied.

"You'll sort of be our guinea pig," Anna added, "If it works, we'll make more. If it doesn't work, we'll have to try and do better next time."

I shrugged my shoulders. As a naked girl in a cage, I didn't have a lot of options. The potion might be untested, but I told Anna that I would try it anyway and hope for the best.

As my hands were bound, Anna had to hold the potion up to my lips to drink. It tasted like awful and it burned as it went down my throat, but I drank it all, in hopes that it would help me withstand my new life as a naked and abused sex slave.

"Greetings," Nuri said, smiling at Anna and Beth as I drank down the bitter liquid, "My name is Nuremine. Candice and I are friends."

Anna and Beth Blackwell both gave me questioning looks, but I nodded in agreement and said, "We just met, but it's true. We're friends now."

I had initially felt awkward and self-conscious about Beth Blackwell seeing me naked, especially as I couldn't use my hands to cover my nudity. But as the potion took effect, I felt a warmth spread through my torso and then a sudden heat between my legs.

I soon discovered that the potion didn't erase my feelings of embarrassment at being naked. If anything, it amplified them, however, my humiliation suddenly felt delicious. My breathing quickened, my guts felt as if they were swimming with adrenaline and I felt a pulsing fire in my loins as I reveled in my feelings of being naked, exposed and humiliated.

"Ahh," I gasped as I suddenly began to understand Nuri's mindset. Being naked with my hands tied behind my back, my shoulders pulled back, my breasts thrust out, indecently on display while Anna, Beth and other free men and women were nicely dressed, made me feel powerless and subservient.

Magically, those feelings of helplessness and subservience suddenly made me deliciously aroused. My heart skipped a beat, I spared a glance at Nuri. She was naked, bound and locked in a cage, while fully dressed men and women were free to gawk at her rounded breasts, her pink nipples, her well-toned abs, her loins and she felt erotically submissive and deliciously humiliated. I realized I was beginning to feel just like her.

I was experiencing a sexual high. My face felt hot, my nipples felt hard, my skin felt tingly and as I looked at the people outside of my cage, colors seemed sharper and more brilliant. I felt a powerful desire to be touched, and without thinking, I edged myself towards Nuri and gently brushed my naked body up against hers.

"I think it's working," I told Anna, "I don't feel quite so scared anymore. I'm feeling better."

I was feeling a lot better. I neglected to tell Anna and Beth just how much better. That was somewhat dishonest of me, but I suppose I was worried that if I told them the whole truth that they'd change the formula for their potion, and I'd lose the opportunity to feel this amazing.

Schlank
Schlank
2,931 Followers