Candice in Wickedland Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" Beth Blackwell asked, "If there are any flaws that need fixing, we won't know unless you tell us. You're our main source of data for the potion's effectiveness."

Oh, wow. I was riding high on delicious feelings of humiliation and helplessness. I never knew that being exposed and objectified could feel so scrumptious. My pussy was throbbing simply from people looking at my naked body.

"Uh huh," I replied as I savored my feelings of exposure and helplessness, "I feel much better now. You got it perfect on your very first attempt."

For the first time since my slavery began, I was enjoying myself. I was being swept along on a tidal wave of libidinous ecstasy. My worries and fears were being overwhelmed by waves of dark, sexual desire. I felt a certain amount of guilt for deceiving Anna and her coven leader, but the sensations I was experiencing were too yummy to risk losing them.

The attendants tried to keep people from reaching into the cage and grabbing me, however, spectators were allowed to wander in close enough to gawk at my naked breasts and all the other exposed parts of my female anatomy. I should have been horrified at their prurient stares, but instead I experienced a dark, erotic thrill at the way they openly examined my bound nudity.

Anna had more to say, but I had difficulty focusing on her words. I saw her lips moving and I nodded in agreement a lot, even though I wasn't at all certain what I was agreeing to. Eventually, the nodding came to an end as two attendants came over and declared that the crowd size was large enough, and it was time for the show to begin.

The cage was unlocked, and I was led away to one of the ancient whipping posts. As I was led past a sea of assessing eyes my pussy throbbed wetly and my pulse accelerated in anticipation of anguish.

"Yesterday, these were free women," announced one of the attendants, while my wrists were bound to the whipping post, "Now, they are slaves. In their new lives, they can expect to be punished for the slightest infraction. Their owners will tolerate no disobedience from them, and no impudence."

The attendant announced to the crowd a list of crimes that Nuri and I had allegedly committed. My heart was beating excitedly in my ears and I had difficulty understanding what we were accused of, but it seemed to me as if I hadn't been a slave long enough to be found guilty of much.

After our crimes had been listed, another attendant grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. The slender thongs of the leather whip were held up to my face and I was ordered to kiss it. The crowd roared in approval. Apparently, there was some sort of delight in watching a girl kiss the whip that would soon redden her naked flesh.

I was buffeted about in a whirlwind of emotions. There was the agonizing humiliation of scores of men and women eagerly gawking at my bound and naked body. This was mixed with feelings of dread that I'm certain every slave feels when a harsh punishment is imminent. And on top of all that were feelings of intense sexual arousal.

Without thinking, I rubbed my thighs together, and then an attendant snapped at me, "Keep your ankles well apart, slave!"

I spread my legs apart and then the attendant sharply added, "Seeing a girl's nether lips as she's punished is part of the show. Keep that pleasure cleft on display, else I'll tie your ankles and force you to keep those legs spread!"

"You too, girl," the attendant barked at Nuri. Nuri obligingly spread her legs indecently wide, her eyes were bright with excitement and her breasts were heaving as she panted. She looked more sexually excited than I felt.

I turned away from Nuri and looked over my shoulder at the expectant crowd. Of course, Queen Eydis and Princess Bedrohlich had an ideal vantage point from which to watch the first ever whipping of my smooth, virginal skin. Then to add to my humiliation, I spied Anna standing just a few feet away from Princess Bedrohlich. It was ego-crushing to know that my good friend would be watching while I screamed and writhed uncontrollably as I danced under the painful sting of the whip.

With more than a hundred people watching, the whip whistled through the air and the first blow slashed across both of my buttocks. I was unable to stifle an anguished cry of pain and looked over my shoulder just as another blow snaked out and landed low on my right buttock, cutting a blazing path across my bare skin. I had wanted to show some sort of stoic nobility in front of the huge crowd of well-dressed lords, ladies, merchants and other assembled voyeurs, I quickly abandoned all semblance of dignity and let out a shameless scream while my torso writhed, and my legs kicked.

The whipping of my bare flesh continued, and the leather whip stung worse than I expected. It felt like liquid fire across my bare skin.

My hips squirmed, I writhed and danced under the painful sting of the whip. I was bitterly ashamed of my screams. I wanted this crowd of aloof men and women to witness me being brave and heroic under the whip. I also wanted Anna to admire my firm resolve, however the sharp blows of leather on my naked skin were agony.

Another blow that had originated as a slap against my inner thigh, snaked around and bit into the tender, pink flesh of my pubic lips as well. A violent scream welled up in my throat, but I did my best to stifle it and reduce it to an alarmed gasp and choked sobbing.

My whipping only took about two or three minutes, however the scalding pain inflicted on my poor, innocent bottom and the backs of my thighs made it seem like hours. It wasn't until the whipping was over that the potion began to convert the stinging pain into a dark, libidinous sort of thrill. Oh, my reddened flesh was still sore, but the throbbing pain was combined with a throbbing in my loins, and that turned my pain into a confusing, yet enjoyable sort of sexual pleasure.

Nuri had been sentenced to a much more brutal whipping. Her smooth, virginal flesh was whipped from her shoulders down to her knees.

Her body danced, and she wailed in agony as her smooth, virginal flesh was reddened and welted. At first, the attendant focused on whipping her firm, adorable buttocks, but then she moved on to more sensitive targets like the backs of her thighs, the exposed sides of her rounded breasts and even her sensitive, plump pubic lips.

The attendant was skilled at hitting her erotic targets and used enough force to make Nuri howl in agonizing pain, but not hard enough to break her skin or cause any bleeding. Nuri's body twisted and writhed as she was whipped, her torso contorted, and she yanked against her bonds as if trying to break free.

Her arms and torso strained, and her legs danced as she squirmed and twisted her body into some of the most erotic poses. I started to understand why the ruling class of this kingdom whipped naked girls. The wanton way Nuri twisted, jerked, contorted and thrust her naked body as she was punished was easily the most blatant display of raw sexuality I had ever seen.

After her whipping was over, Nuri whimpered, sobbed and hung limp in her bonds. I wanted to go to her and hold her in my arms, but of course, I was bound to my own whipping post and had to stand there until someone decided to unbind my wrists.

* * *

Much later, Nuri and I were taken to the Slave's Hall. This was a place deep within the castle where slaves slept. It was also where they were groomed, and they received treatments for their wounds.

I had been ordered to lie on a table and another slave had been ordered to rub some sort of oily substance into my reddened skin.

"It's good for you," the female slave said as she gathered a dollop of cream on her fingers and began to smear some of it gently across my buttocks., "It will help you heal quicker."

I tried not to cry out in pain as she ran her hands all across my tender ass and the backs of my thighs. I was so sore, even the gentlest of touches caused me to whimper and tremble in pain.

"I know, I know," the naked slave said as she rubbed the cream into my wounded backside, "It hurts at first, but when it's rubbed in thoroughly, you'll feel much better."

I bit my lower lip and passively laid there. Allowing her to rub her cream all over. Her hands weren't shy. When she noticed signs of inflammation on my pubic lips, she reached between my thighs and rubbed generous amounts of cream there as well.

"Aaaahhhh," I gasped as she handed my wounded labia. It hurt almost as bad as when I was initially whipped there.

"It's for your own good," she said, "Your pussy will receive lots of attention while you're a prisoner here. The quicker it heals the better."

The slave who was tending to my wounds was named Laura. She had been sentenced to one thousand days of sexually slavery after she made a deal to save her brother who had been dying of cancer.

"Almost every slave here has made some sort of deal like that," Laura confided, "See that slave over there?"

Laura inclined her head in the direction of a female slave who was kneeling in a bath and being washed by some sort of servant. The female slave looked extremely familiar, and Laura soon explained why.

"That's Carrie Von Brunner."

My eyes widened in surprise. Carrie Von Brunner had won a gold medal in figure skating in the Winter Olympics. She had been amazing. She was beautiful and graceful. Millions of people across the globe were in awe of her.

"She made a deal with Prince Rummachen. He made her the perfect physical specimen and increased her athletic abilities to such a degree she was a shoo-in to win a gold medal. But now, she's his slave for a thousand days."

I was surprised. I had assumed that Princess Bedrohlich had been somewhat unique in the way she cut a deal in order to get a human slave for a thousand days. It turned out to be something the Sidhe did on a regular basis.

"A huge number of successful actors, actresses, athletes and supermodels get their big break by making a deal with the Sidhe. The human gets fame and success, and the Sidhe gets a human slave for a thousand days."

I squirmed uncontrollably as Laura rubbed the greasy substance into my pink slit. I had been ordered to spread my legs wide, and her fingers were all over, touching every inch of my pubic region.

"Why?" I asked as I squirmed and gasped, "Why the obsession with human slaves?"

"It's a status symbol," Laura explained, "It's like owning a Rolls Royce. Human slaves are exotic. We're much more passionate than the Fae. The emotional reactions we give when we're punished or sexually abused are much more intense than anything they could get from a Fae slave."

* * *

Since it had been my first time ever being whipped, I was given a sleeping potion and allowed several hours of sleep to try and recover from the ordeal. Of course, after I awoke, the queen summoned me to her chambers, so I could be subjected to more physically and emotionally demanding ordeals.

Queen Eydis was taller than Princess Bedrohlich and had darker-color hair, however, she had the same high cheekbones and same cold eyes. She looked scary and intimidating.

Of course, I had been led into her bedchamber naked, with my wrists bound behind my back, collared and leashed.

"My daughter's slave," the queen said as I was led into her room, being pulled along by a servant named Felichen. Felichen had greenish-gold eyes with pupils that were vertical slits. He had eyes like a cat, which further reminded me that I was a long way from home and that my captors weren't exactly human.

"You are quite beautiful, my dear," the queen said to me, "I think I understand why my daughter is so enamored with you."

"Thank you, Queen Eydis," I replied nervously, not certain if I was supposed to reply, but scared that I would be punished for not acknowledging the compliment.

"However," the queen continued, "if you are to be my daughter's slave, it will not be enough for you to be a thing of great beauty. You must become conditioned to obey her without hesitation. You must never argue or resist, and you must always be ready for sex. You must always be offering your body to her, to be used, admired and punished."

Queen Eydis turned to Felichen and ordered him to remove my wrist restraints and the leash from my collar. Then she turned to me and said, "When a slave-girl is free to move, she should spread her legs wide and arch her back, as if offering up her breasts and her pubis to her master or mistress."

It took me a second to catch the implication of her words and then I spread my legs suggestively wide and arched my back. I also pulled my shoulders back and placed my hands at the small of my back. This had the effect of thrusting my breasts shamelessly forward, as if they were begging for attention.

"Yes, like that, dear," the queen said, "Now keep your chin up, but lower your eyes. A slave should never be bold enough to look her mistress in the face."

Obligingly, I raised my chin and lowered my gaze down to the level of the leather belt around the queen's narrow waist. With my breasts and my pubic lips so pornographically on display, I felt like a slut, which was probably the idea. Slaves are probably supposed to be conditioned to feel like sex objects, available to anyone who might be within viewing distance.

"Felichen, you may go now," the queen said to the cat-eyed servant, and he silently backed out of the room and closed the chamber doors behind him.

"Bolt those doors, dear," the queen said to me once Felichen had left, "and then go lie upon the bed."

The doors were huge and the bolts were heavy, but not difficult to understand. I slid the bolts into place, locking the doors securely shut and then I turned to face the queen. She was a tall, beautiful woman in an impressive gown of black, violet and boysenberry. And the shadow she cast seemed to move and twist of its own accord without any movement from the queen.

It wasn't until after I'd bolted the doors and faced the queen, that I'd noticed the queen and I were not alone in her chambers. Anna was standing in the back of the room, just barely noticeable. My eyes went wide with surprise when I noticed her.

"Anna?" I exclaimed when I saw my friend in the queen's bedchamber.

"Hello, Candice," Anna responded.

"It was my idea to invite your friend," the queen explained, "It is so beneficial for slaves to be shamed by a witness when they are punished or sexually abused. And the shame seems to be far more intense if those witnesses are familiar to them, companions, friends, brothers, sisters, mothers or someone with whom they have close emotional ties."

"This wasn't my idea," Anna said apologetically, "but once I made the deal with Princess Bedrohlich to be allowed to come visit you- "

Queen Eydis interrupted Anna, her voice booming as she said, "Thank you, Maiden Anna. I am grateful for your presence, but not your words. It is best if you do not talk now. Your duty now is to stand there and watch."

Then, the queen turned to me and said, "To the bed, dear."

I padded naked over to the bed and laid down, face up. The bed was soft and warm, and at first I attempted to relax, then I remembered the queen's words about offering my body to my master or mistress, and I spread my legs pornographically wide, propped up my torso on my elbows, arched my back and threw my head back, causing my breasts to thrust out and be blatantly on display for the queen.

"Very good, dear," the queen said, when she saw how I was displaying myself, "You are learning."

Then, the queen reclined on the bed right next to me. Up until then, I had only ever seen the queen from a distance, but as she laid right next to me, close enough for me to feel her hot breath on my exposed skin and leaned over me, she seemed far more terrifying than before and my heart beat like a mad thing in my chest and I squeezed my eyes shut tightly, hoping that whatever she did to me next wouldn't be beyond my ability to endure.

I closed my eyes and resigned myself to let the queen have her way with me, but apparently that wasn't good enough.

"Open those adorable eyes, Candice, no cheating," Queen Eydis admonished me, "I want to see the look of agony and surrender in your eyes as I hurt you."

Once more I obeyed. Mindlessly obeying seemed to be my lot in life...at least for the next thousand days. But as I braced myself for agonizing pain, Queen Eydis confused me by gently teasing my nipples with her fingertips and causing me to pant and gasp with libidinous desire.

And just as I was adjusting to the way the queen toyed with my nipples, she switched tactics. Instead of her gentle fingertips on my pink nubs, I felt the stinging slaps of her hands as she slapped my exposed breasts to the left, to the right and then once again to the left.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Oooooohh," I exclaimed wordlessly as the queen abused my vulnerable breasts. I was sexually excited, but also scared and more than a little overwhelmed. I struggled to keep my back arched and my breasts thrust out for the queen, but I had to fight my body's natural instincts to protect itself.

I gritted my teeth and braced myself for more pain, but then the queen confused me again by grasping my nipples and gently rolling them between her fingers.

My whole body felt tingly and there was a soft, wet pulse in my sex as the queen's talented fingers toyed with my nipples. She gently brushed her thumbs across them, pulled on them and even took each of them in her mouth to suckle until they throbbed with the most exquisite sensations.

Then, while I was still moaning from the delicious things she had done to my nipples, she placed her hands gently between my widespread legs and began to stroke the delicate petals of my pink slit.

"Spread those legs even wider, dear," the queen said as she stroked my sensitive pubic lips, "I want you as open and available as humanly possible."

My legs were already pornographically far apart, but after years of ballet and gymnastics training I was incredibly flexible and could spread my legs apart even further. I braced my upper body and spread my legs wider and wider until I was very nearly doing a perfect dancer's split. At a certain point, the queen smiled and seemed to be pleased with my performance.

"Yes, that's a good girl," the queen said as she smiled down upon me, "Now you're open and exposed."

I trembled as Queen Eydis's fingertips rubbed up and down and across the folds of my pubic lips. My breathing became labored and I desperately hoped that the queen would play with my pussy until she drove me to a shuddering climax. My breasts heaved up and down as my pussy throbbed and my breathing became ragged.

The queen gripped my swollen labia and pried them apart, opening the entrance to my vagina and working two of her fingers deep into my sex. My wet sex spasmed and I felt a desperate need for sexual release.

The things the queen was doing to my pussy left me panting and gasping with desire. My body trembled with the effort of remaining still. And then I gasped again as her fingertips brushed gently across my hard, swollen clit.

"A slave should be willing to suffer like this always," the queen explained as she stroked my hard, throbbing clitoris, "You should always be wet and ready for sex, even if my daughter refuses to grant you sexual release. It is a type of sweet suffering, to be constantly hungry for climax, and no matter how desperate your need, you must wait until my daughter decides that it is time for you to be rewarded."

Then Queen Eydis turned to Anna and said, "Come closer, Little Witch. I wish for you to see how deliciously aroused your Young Candice is. Her pubic lips are very visible, plump and glistening with moisture."

I whimpered as the queen played with me and left me in sexual distress. It was a strenuous ordeal to keep my legs stretched so far apart while the wicked queen fingered my pussy and drove me to the edge of a powerful orgasm without letting me have the climax I so desperately needed.