Candice in Wickedland Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't hate the attendant who had tied me to the whipping post, or the crowds of people who had gawked at me while I was cruelly punished, but I learned to truly hate the queen as she teased my sex, got me soaking wet and then denied me orgasmic release.

"This is what it means to be a slave," the queen explained as she fingered my pussy, "to be so exposed, so vulnerable and so shamelessly in need. You will learn to shed your dignity and become a libidinous slut, desperate for the touch of anyone who might bring you the orgasms you so urgently crave."

Yes, I hated the queen, but I couldn't say that out loud, so I bit my tongue and prayed that she would soon stop torturing me. The queen commanded me to turn over, and I hoped that meant the queen would stop teasing my libido, but it didn't work out that way.

After I turned over, the queen began to fondle my ass. I whimpered as my bottom was still sore from being whipped. My ass and thighs were both tender, and the queen massaged my ass and thighs, focusing primarily on the reddened areas of my flesh where the whip had hurt me the most.

"Oh! Ahh! Ahh!" I gasped inarticulately as her hands felt me up and rekindled the pain from my recent whipping. And then she pushed my knees far apart and raised my pelvis up so that I was sprawled apart with my sex once more shamelessly on display.

Queen Eydis placed her hand underneath my sex, and she began to feel it up once again. She stroked her fingertips across my slick, swollen pubic lips and occasionally pinched them, making me yelp in surprise and girlish pain.

I was ordered to arch my back and spread my legs even wider. It was a cruel exposure for a girl. I was shamefully exposing my needy sex like a cat in heat. I whimpered, panted, and tears welled up in my eyes, and then I felt one of her fingers toying with my anus.

"Do not flinch at my touch, my pretty girl," the queen admonished me as she stroked my tender, pink flesh, "As a slave, your every orifice belongs to the free men and women who own you. We will touch you all over, and we shall impale every opening on your naked body.

And with Anna watching while my legs were spread wide and my ass high in the air, the queen took some sort of cold, oily substance and spread it across my poor, virginal asshole before she picked up a phallic-looking object and slowly but firmly worked it into my tight hole.

"Ahh," I gasped as my ass was impaled. The queen inched the phallic object deeper inside of me, a little bit at a time and I whimpered as my tight anus was stretched and my rectum was invaded.

"If my daughter wishes to impale your anus, I expect you to be obedient and cooperative," the queen lectured me as she forced her wicked phallus deeper and deeper inside of me, "Every inch of your body is her property now. You are to deny her nothing."

I squirmed and trembled as my ass was filled and I felt violated. I made whimpering sounds and my lower lip trembled. And I felt even more mortified when I realized how I must look to Anna, with my legs open pornographically wide, my ass raised lewdly up into the air, my pubic lips swollen, my pussy dripping with juices of my arousal and some sort of Sidhe dildo worked deep into my ass.

"Aaaahhhh," I cried out as the dildo was worked even deeper, widening my anus and stretching my sphincter painfully wide.

"I think that's enough," Anna told the queen. "She's a virgin. Her anus is very tight. You're going to injure her if you impale her asshole with things that are too big."

I panted and whimpered as Anna and the queen debated on how much abuse my tight, little anus could take. At long last, the queen agreed to take the phallic object out of my ass, however, she insisted that she must do something cruel and demeaning to me, otherwise what was the point in owning a slave?

Then the queen grabbed me around my waist and my hips and threw me over her lap as if I weighed about as much as a throw pillow. The queen was a slender woman with a narrow waist however, she was surprisingly strong. When she grabbed me and tossed me over her lap, I felt as if I was being manhandled by a lumberjack.

My ass was still very much on display, however, I was grateful that my poor, abused asshole was no longer filled with the queen's dildo. Then the queen grabbed my thighs in her strong hands and spread them apart, making certain that Anna got an excellent view of my shaved pubic lips.

I tried to suppress a moan, but failed. My breasts and sensitive nipples rubbed against the blankets and my pubic lips were rubbed once again by the queen's fingers. I was like a Barbie Doll with nerve endings. The queen played with me, and all my trembling, moans, whimpers and the tears welling up in my eyes were grand entertainment for the queen. She openly enjoyed my humiliation and suffering.

"Her bottom has proven to be very resilient," the queen said to Anna, "I'm certain she could endure a spanking without being unduly traumatized."

My bottom was already sore from the whipping that attendant had given me, however, Anna agreed that a spanking would be less of a burden for me than getting my tight-tiny anus raped by the queen's thick, imposing dildo.

"There is something about a spanking that is very intimate," the queen opined as she ran her fingertips underneath my torso, cupping my breasts, pushing my boobs together, touching my nipples and then rubbing her hands across my sore buttocks and my tender thighs, "With a slave's naked body over my lap, my hand on her naked bottom, her naked body squirming across my thighs, it is a very personal, profound experience, that reveals to me deeply-hidden aspects of a slave's soul."

The queen's words sounded like pretentious bullshit to me and then the queen began to spank my poor, abused buttocks. One hard smack after another stung my ass and I struggled not to cry out in pain, but the pain she was inflicting was much too much for me to suffer in silence.

"Ow! Ow! Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh!" I cried out as I squirmed across the queen's lap and my poor bottom felt as if it were being scalded.

To look at her, you wouldn't expect the queen to be a strong woman. She had a tiny waist and slender arms. However, she spanked my defenseless ass with a great deal of physical force. It took almost no time before I was writhing across her lap, crying out in agonizing pain and my face was soaking wet with the tears that I had shed. And as the queen turned my ass red, my chest heaved with huge, choking sobs.

I couldn't see my bottom, but I could tell that it had become red with the queen's stinging handprints. The left buttock, the right buttock, even the backs of my thighs were screaming with red-hot, stinging pain from the queen's merciless assault. My buttocks became a crisscross of stinging pain and none of my squirming or twisting across the queen's lap did anything to lessen my agony.

The potion that Anna had given me had roused my libido to such levels that my pussy throbbed even as the queen reddened my naked bottom. I gasped and twisted as my ass became a riot of pain and felt mortified at the way I must look. I was certain my bottom behaved outrageously with my hips rising and falling and squirming side to side, and Anna was standing there watching the entire time.

"Ooh, your majesty," I cried out and I begged the queen for mercy, "Please! My ass must be very red by now! Haven't I had enough?"

In response, the queen began to spank me even harder.

"You mustn't ask," the queen admonished me, "You mustn't hint. A slave's lot in life is to suffer. You must never ask for mercy."

That's when I burst into a flood of tears. I had tried to be stoic, especially with Anna watching, but my resolve finally crumbled and my whole body shook as I sobbed and wept in abject surrender.

"There, there," the queen said as she pulled me up to a sitting position and wrapped her arms around me.

"You're such a beauty. I can see why my daughter is smitten with you."

Then, with my head resting on the queen's shoulder, I sobbed as the queen held me close. I was naked while she was fully clothed and something about that seemed erotic and delicious, although I didn't mention my opinion out loud.

"Poor little darling. I'll always be beautifully mean to you," the queen said as she stroked my hair. Then she gently kissed the nape of my neck. My feelings for the queen had become confused. First, I had hated her with a passion, then suddenly I had deep feelings of affection for her.