Candice in Wickedland Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I grabbed her firm buttocks and held on tightly as I licked her pubic lips some more; she gasped a girlish gasp as my tongue did its work and her hips wobbled and swayed from side to side. I thought I was doing an admirable job of licking the slave/supermodel to orgasm, but then the tall, lean woman grabbed me by my long, blonde hair and pulled me away from her crotch.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked, her voice harsh and accusatory.

She yanked hard on my scalp, causing me to gasp and I struggled not to cry out in pain as my head was jerked sideways,

"I was eating your pussy," I replied, "I thought that's what you wanted!"

"You grabbed my ass," the tall, lithe woman accused, "I may be a slave, but I still outrank you. You can't touch me without permission. You should have kept your hands behind your back. Also, my pussy is soaking wet. When a slave-girl's pussy is dripping like a faucet, you should drive your tongue in deep and locate her G-spot immediately."

I got lectured for a few more minutes about what a horrible slave I was and then my naked tormentor called out to Letherine and asked if she could have some ropes to bind my wrists behind my back and a bench, so she could have some place to sit while she spanked my ass.

I thought I had been doing quite well all things considered, but I got read the riot act and then my wrists were tied tightly behind my back. They were crossed and then tied to a second rope that went tightly around my waist. The way I was bound was strategic and prevented me from positioning my hands low enough to protect my ass while it was being spanked.

"You'll learn," the stern woman said as she sat on her bench and then threw my naked body across her lap, "New slaves always have trouble adjusting, but the more harsh and unforgiving your teachers are, the quicker you'll learn."

"I enjoy spanking girls bottoms," the woman explained as I lay across her lap," but I don't get a lot of opportunities. So, I'm really going to go to town on your ass."

With my hands bound, I couldn't control how my body was positioned and I ended up with my ass up in the air and my face hanging down. It was a very undignified way to be punished.

I felt a certain degree of sexual excitement at the prospect of being punished by a naked supermodel while being tied and helpless, but I didn't mention that out loud. It was degrading enough being a naked slave. Admitting that you enjoyed being objectified and abused would somehow be even more degrading.

Without warning, there was a sudden rain of stinging slaps on my defenseless buttocks. The pain was sharp and frightening. As a matter of pride, I tried not to scream out in pain, but damn! The stinging slaps from the supermodel's cruel hand and strong right arm soon had my ass in a riot of red-hot pain.

"The way you squirm and wriggle your bottom for me is adorable," my tormentress informed me as she paused for a few seconds, "It's erotic entertainment the way you swish and sway and shamelessly display your ass while I'm spanking it."

I had no choice but to squirm and recoil from the agonizing blows as my poor, innocent bottom was abused, but she made it sound like I was a slut for swaying my hips and bouncing my ass across her lap. Her hand stung fiercely as it turned my bottom red and eventually, I could no longer hold in my screams.

After what seemed like an eternity, there was another pause in my punishment and for a few seconds the only thing I could hear was the sound of my own sobbing.

Then, my wicked tormentor said, "Your friend, Anna is watching you."

I had been so engrossed in the pain inflicted upon my bottom that I had forgotten about Anna. At the mention of my friend's name, I lifted my head up, suddenly overcome with embarrassment. I could only imagine how I must look, naked, my ass across this woman's lap, my poor buttocks red with angry handprints and my face wet with tears.

"Every time she sees you from now on, she will remember how she saw you punished like a shameless, naked slave, your ass bouncing, your legs kicking, your shaved pubic lips and anus indecently on display, utterly bereft of dignity or modesty," she said sadistically, "That must be very humbling."

I agreed that it was very humbling, and then my spanking resumed. She spanked my ass furiously until my poor, naked hindquarters were a riot of scalding pain.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ooooow!" I cried out as the naked supermodel brutally assaulted my buttocks. Reflexively, I squirmed across her lap and kicked my legs. Tears welled up in my eyes and droplets of sweat began to bead on my torso as she inflected red-hot torment on my innocent buttocks.

I felt utterly without composure or dignity as I sobbed and writhed across the intimidating lady's lap, especially as I thought about how I must look from Anna's perspective. I was squirming so much that there was danger of me falling onto the floor. Several times the imposing woman had to grab me around the waist and pull me tightly towards her to keep me from falling. And then she began to spank the backs of my thighs, which hurt even worse than when she spanked my buttocks.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh," I cried out and continued to bounce and writhe across her thighs. My ass felt cooked by the time she was finished, and I was sobbing uncontrollably. Then I was ordered to get up off her lap and get back on my knees. My breathing was coming in small chest-heaving gulps and my legs were wobbly at that point, but with the assistance of one of the other slaves, I got off my tormentress's lap and I obediently knelt at her feet.

My vision was blurry with tears, but it seemed as if the number of spectators in the room had grown dramatically while I was being spanked. I was certain there were at least forty people in the room. I suppose a beautiful, naked teenager being spanked and forced to perform cunnilingus on three beautiful, naked, young females might be considered grand entertainment. I mean, the Sidhe don't have movies or television, so what do they do when they want to be entertained?

With an audience of approximately four-dozen Sidhe (and one human) watching, I knelt on the stone floor with my legs far apart and I licked all three slave-girls to orgasm.

I learned that not all women are the same when it comes to oral sex. Some women like to have their clits licked and sucked on. Other women don't like direct clitoral stimulation at all. The three women insisted that I learn their individual preferences very quickly. If I failed to please them, it resulted in slaps or pinches to very parts of my anatomy.

* * *

Anna wasn't the only person from my previous life who was invited to come watch me. My training in slave positions began the very next day, and my friend Barbara was brought in to watch.


On that day, Letherine was the person who drilled the slaves in a series of humiliating exercises that the Sidhe referred to as slave positions, but, behind the backs of our trainers, many of the slaves referred to as "slave yoga".

It was a special kind of humiliation to perform exercises like this in front of Barbara. Barbara was my best friend, and to be naked and forced to do exercises where your legs were spread pornographically far apart ninety percent of the time while your best friend watches is an indignity no girl could enjoy.


When Letherine led us in these exercises, she wore a shift. It was a simple garment made of linen that only covered her from her shoulders down to her mid-thighs, but it was still far more clothing than the slaves were allowed to wear.

When teaching us slave positions, Letherine would carry a leather strap and yell orders at us like she was a sadistic drill sergeant or one of those demanding Hollywood personal trainers. And if any of the slaves were slow or clumsy in obeying her shouted commands, she was only too happy to use her leather strap to redden the hindquarters of that unfortunate soul.

"Inspection Pose," she would shout, and approximately three dozen slaves rapidly obeyed, standing with their legs spread indecently far apart, fingers laced behind the backs of their necks, elbows pulled back and their chests thrust forward.

"Waiting Pose," she would bark at us and we would stand with legs lewdly far apart, our hands behind our backs, our fingers grasping our opposite wrists, our shoulders back, our chests thrust slightly forward.

"Exposed Pose," she would shout at us and her obedient army of naked slaves would kneel with their legs far apart, their fingers laced behind the backs of their necks, elbows pulled back and their chests thrust forward. As the name of the pose implied, it left my breasts, nipples, abdomen, and pubic lips blatantly exposed and vulnerable.

All the poses we were taught seemed to be pornographic in nature, leaving a slave's genitals, breasts, or buttocks lewdly on display. They also seemed to be designed to make us feel more vulnerable and exposed.


Of course, knowing that Barbara was watching filled me with a crushing sense of humiliation and made me want to cry.

There were only nine positions, however, Letherine demanded that I commit all nine of them to memory on my very first day of training. She also liked to call out changes in positions rapidly and I had to move quickly to obey her commands or else I'd feel the stinging bite of her leather strap.


* * *

After being worked hard and humiliated in front of my best friend, I was exhausted, sweaty and my poor bottom and legs were sore from getting thwacked by that wicked leather strap, so I was turned over to a domestic servant named Áshildr (although all of the slaves and most of the castle staff referred to her as Ash.

Ash had me crawl over to one of the wooden tubs in the Slave's Hall, then helped me to climb into it.

The water was deliciously warm and scented with a delicious scent. I was ordered to kneel in that water with my legs spread wide and my hands clasped behind the back of my neck. This was considered the standard way for slaves to be washed, wide open and exposed. And of course, slaves were never allowed to wash themselves. That would give us a degree of autonomy and privacy that the Sidhe nobles didn't think we should be allowed to have.

Ash washed my naked body all over, even the soles of my feet, between my toes and behind my ears. She was far more thorough than I would have been if I was back in America and allowed to wash myself.


Ash even washed my swollen pubic lips and the tight furrow between my buttocks. I whimpered slightly when she touched my throbbing sex. I had been throbbing with sexual need for days and it would have taken very little effort on her part to bring me to climax, however she was efficient in her duties and her hands only touched me between my legs long enough to make certain my tender flesh was lathered up sufficiently and rinsed off.

"I saw your friend from the mortal world," Ash commented as she washed me, "It isn't often the companions of slaves are brought here."

"It's confusing," I replied, "I hated being dragged away from my friends and family and everyone, but now, having Barbara here doesn't make me feel any better."

"It's humiliating to have her see you being treated like a slave," Ash replied.

"Yes," I agreed and then Ash helped me out of the tub and began drying me off with a towel.

After I had been toweled off, Ash laid me down on a table and she began rubbing some sort of healing lotion into the areas of my skin that had been reddened by that cruel, leather strap.

Of course, I squirmed and twisted when Ash rubbed the oil into my sore thighs and buttocks. As her strong, confident hands moved confidently across my punished buttocks, all those sore places that Letherine had reddened became a riot of stinging pain. I squirmed on the table and struggled to hold back my sobs and my gasps.

"Yes, I know it stings," Ash said soothingly as she worked the oil into my punished flesh. "However the oil is good for your skin, so I must work it in thoroughly. It is for your own good."

She was right of course, and I did my best to be quiet and lie still as her hands rubbed it in. Initially it stung quite a lot as she rubbed it into my poor, abused buttocks, but the more she worked it in, the less severe the pain became, and eventually the sensation of her working the oil into my naked body began to feel good.

"Candice," Ash said, leaning in close and whispering into my ear, "I am not supposed to tell you this, however, I have seen it happen before where the friends of slaves are brought into the castle. Twice with German slaves, once with a Swiss slave and once with an American slave. Each time, the friend's attitude towards the slave changed."

"Changed how?" I whispered back.

"In the beginning, they were outraged at how we treated our slaves," Ash confided, "but within four or five weeks, six at the most, they found it quite arousing. It became a form of erotic entertainment for them."

"Barbara will never become like that," I said as Ash gently rubbed oil into my armpit and the side of my left breast, where there was a painful red mark.

"Barbara seems like a good friend," Ash replied softly, "however, you are very beautiful, and constantly naked. And you can be certain that Princess Bedrohlich will repeatedly offer you to her as an erotic treat that she may enjoy any time she wishes. Princess Bedrohlich has had centuries of practice in tempting mortals. She has become quite skilled at it."

My eyes widened as I considered the implications of Ash's words. Barbara and I had been friends since the ninth grade. She's always treated me with respect and kindness, but that was back in America. The social norms were very different there. Here in Verborgen, it was considered normal for girls me to be treated as sex objects. And if Queen Eydis and Princess Bedrohlich kept throwing my naked body in Barbara's path and flaunting it and making it seem normal for people to take advantage of me....

Well, I learned about herd mentality and social conditioning back in high school. If everyone around you is doing something, it can make it seem like socially acceptable behavior. If Princess Bedrohlich and her associates put enough time and effort into it, they could probably change the way Barbara thinks about me. They could probably condition her into thinking that it was acceptable to treat me like a sex object, to be exploited and used for her own sexual needs and personal entertainment.

"She will likely resist at first," Ash told me, "however, you will be a slave here for a thousand days. That is a very long time for a mortal."

"Especially for a teenager," I replied softly. I remembered how four years of high school seemed to take forever. And I was sentenced to be a slave in Verborgen for almost that long.

* * *

The idea that Barbara might start to view me as a sex object was daunting enough, but what came next was even more traumatizing.

You see, I have a cousin I don't like. Her name is Bethany. She's nineteen years old and she has a genius IQ and an eidetic memory, which has allowed her to get perfect grades almost effortlessly. She's arrogant and rude and almost impossible to get along with. She thinks she's better than everyone else and isn't shy about telling you so.

I've told her on more than one occasion that she's a bitch.

This of course, meant that I was in a very precarious situation when Princess Bedrohlich invited Bethany over to the kingdom of Verborgen to visit me.

Of course, no one bothered to tell me that Bethany had been invited to Verborgen to see me. Bethany's presence was a rude shock one day as I was bound outdoors between two trees and Gudrun was shaving my vulva and "accidentally" brushing her thumb against my swollen clit.

I moaned as Gudrun teased my libido, knowing that complaining would do me no good and would likely get me punished besides. Gudrun took her time shaving me and was leisurely washing soap and stray hairs away from my loins when my cousin was led over to my location.

I hadn't seen Bethany in over a year. And the last time I had seen her I was fully clothed, and I had my iPhone with me, so I could ignore her by pretending to answer texts or take a phone call. This time I was naked, and I was bound in a very lewd position with my breasts lifted up and my legs spread suggestively far apart while Gudrun repeatedly brushed her fingers across the delicate folds of my pubic lips.

"Candice," my cousin greeted me cheerfully, "they told me that you had become some sort of naked plaything, but I didn't believe them."

Princess Bedrohlich and Leise had accompanied Bethany. Leise was some sort of warrior and Bedrohlich was my owner, so even though I didn't like Bethany I had to be on my best behavior.

"Bethany," I replied, feeling suddenly ten times more naked with my cousin's eyes assessing my naked body, "Yes, this is very embarrassing, but there was no way for me to get out of doing this."

"As I told you," Princess Bedrohlich commented, "Your common ancestor made a deal with me. Had you been more attractive, I might have taken you as my slave, instead of Candice."

"You think Candice is prettier than me?" Bethany asked.

Bethany looked me up and down, her gaze seeming to linger for an inordinate amount of time on my widespread thighs, my abs, my breasts and my hopelessly erect nipples. It was very disquieting the way she stared at my naked body. It was almost as if she were evaluating my physical attributes before placing a bid on me at a slave auction.

"Her buttocks are higher and firmer," Princess Bedrohlich replied imperiously, "her calves and thighs have an exquisite, sculpted appearance. Also, her face has an innocent look to it, when she is suffering, she looks absolutely adorable. Your face has more of a matronly look."

Oh, I could tell Bethany didn't like that answer. She looked shocked and offended, kind of like a pissed off librarian who has caught people in her library speaking loudly.

Is that what Bedrohlich meant by matronly? I was pretty certain I saw what she meant by matronly. Bethany was only nineteen, but when she was offended, she looked like she was a thirty-year-old woman about to scold her children.

"But I have high cheekbones," Bethany insisted defensively, "and an oval-shaped face, and awesome boobs! When you take in the whole package all at once, I'm very attractive!"

Yeah, my cousin is an extreme narcissist. She has an overpowering need to be the best at everything. She was in a faerie kingdom, surrounded by supernatural beings who had turned one of her relatives into a naked slave against her will. And what was the most important thing to her? That she be judged the most attractive human female in all the kingdom.

"Yes, dear," the princess agreed, "you are very attractive, but your cousin is still more attractive than you. Is this a problem?"

Bethany and Princess Bedrohlich were both alpha females. If they continued verbally sparring like this, it was likely Bethany would say something truly rude or offensive and incur Bedrohlich's wrath. The smart thing for me to do would have been to keep my mouth shut and let Bethany get into trouble.

I managed to keep my mouth shut for about thirty seconds or so, but then my conscience kicked in and I said something in an attempt to protect my cousin and keep her from inciting Princess Bedrohlich's wrath.

I don't even remember what I said, but rather than be grateful, Bethany turned to Princess Bedrohlich and said, "I don't like her tone."

"What?" I said, outraged that she would get offended at me for trying to protect her.

"You know what?" my cousin asked, "I'm glad you got chosen to be her slave! You with your higher, firmer buttocks! I hope your high, firm buttocks are constantly smarting from all the spankings you're gonna get!"

"Bethany!" I snapped at my cousin.

"You think you're better looking than me?" my cousin asked, "Well, enjoy all the attention you get from having the most spankable ass!"

As you can see, I wasn't exaggerating about Bethany being a bitch. She's almost impossible to get along with. You'd think she'd be happy not to be a slave, but instead she got angry that she wasn't ranked as the sexiest female in the family.

Shortly after that, Bethany asked Leise to return her to America. Leise did that thing where she ripped a hole in the fabric of reality and then I was left alone with Princess Bedrohlich and Gudrun.

"Your kinswoman is a cauldron of boiling emotions," Bedrohlich observed, "I suspect it could be entertaining to invite her for another visit."

"Why?" I asked, although I suspected I already knew the answer.

"Mortals are so much more entertaining when their emotions are at war with one another," Bedrohlich replied, "Bethany has an overpowering desire to be the fairest of them all. It would be easy to tempt her. I could offer her beauty, even greater than yours."

"And that beauty," I asked, "would it come with a price?"

"I am Sidhe," the Faerie princess said as she raised one eyebrow in a meaningful way, "The Sidhe never give away anything without getting some of value in return."

I felt a chill run down the back of my neck and the tiny hairs on the back of my arms stand up. Of course, Bedrohlich had some evil scheme in mind. It was an evil scheme she planned out hundreds of years ago that led to me becoming her slave today. I had to wonder, what did Bedrohlich have in mind for my cousin? Did she plan to turn Bethany into a lesbian sex slave? Or was it something much more complicated and unexpected?

Whatever she was planning, I'd be around to see it. I wouldn't be released from my slavery for almost three years. Whatever evil schemes the Faerie princess had in mind I'd have a front row seat as she enacted them.


12