Candice in Wickedland Ch. 06

Story Info
Bound spread-eagle and whipped severely.
9.5k words
4.49
22.3k
21
3

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,920 Followers

As I understand it, two of the main reasons for owning a slave are so you have someone who is always ready, willing and able to have sex with you, and also for the entertainment value.

I had been passed around to at least a dozen different women and taught how to use my tongue to bring them pleasure. And around about the time I became famous for my skills at cunnilingus, I was introduced into ways that slaves can entertain their masters and their mistresses.

One form of entertainment that slaves in Verborgen provided for their masters and mistresses was something called Oda's Path.

Oda's Path involves a long circular path, similar to the type we humans use in NASCAR or horse racing. Only instead of race cars or horses, naked slaves are forced to race against each other. Usually, six slaves are chosen to race against each other, although sometimes the numbers can vary.

Now, when I was back home, athletic competitions involving sprinting were simple. The sprinters would wear some sort of spandex bodysuit and some running shoes and the first sprinter to cross the finish line would be declared the winner.

But in the Faerie Kingdom of Verborgen, they did things differently.

First of all, the slaves competed against each other naked. Second of all, we were gagged, and our wrists were bound behind our backs and connected to our slave collars by a short leather strap that prevented us from protecting our bottoms.

We were led on a leash to the starting line. Our trainers would remove the leash from our collars shortly before the beginning of the race. They then folded the thin, leather leash in half, so it could be used like a leather strap to whip our naked buttocks during the race.

You see, our trainers ran behind us as we ran. Whipping our naked bottoms was considered "encouragement" to help us run faster.

We slaves had our own opinions as to why we were whipped. We believed it was done because the Sidhe enjoyed watching naked humans suffer. It was a form of entertainment for them.

I was competing against five other slaves, Alya, Amber, Clarice, Ira and Rose. Amber was in the lane to my left and Clarice was in the lane to my right. Before the race even started, both women looked nervous and on the verge of tears.

The gags we wore forced us to keep our mouths wide open, so unless we swallowed constantly, we ended up drooling on ourselves.

I found myself developing crushes on some of the other slaves, or at the very least, strong emotional attachments. For instance, I wanted to take Amber in my arms, hold her naked body tightly against mine and tell her repeatedly that everything was going to be all right. I wanted to take her away to Fairhaven and snuggle her, take that look of fear from her eyes and rub my naked body up against hers.

And it wasn't just Amber. I felt that way about Clarice and a number of the other slaves. I had a girlfriend back home named Anna, but my feelings for slaves like Amber were powerful and only the stern overlords that kept the slaves in line, kept me from grabbing my fellow naked slaves and engaging in actions that would make it extremely clear how much I cared for them

Well, I suppose I wanted to do more than just take their fears away. I also wanted to lick their wet, throbbing clits and make them shudder in mind-shattering orgasms. Then I wanted to cuddle them as they sighed in post-orgasmic bliss.

Oh, and let's not forget Nuri. She enjoys being a slave, but I have strong feelings for her as well. Sometimes I have dreams about her sneaking into my bed and probing my vagina with her fingers while I'm chained down, spread-eagle. In many of these dreams, I moan and cry out shamelessly as she fingers me to orgasm.

Slaves aren't supposed to have orgasms without permission, not even while they're sleeping. If I told anyone about my exquisite wet dreams, I'm sure I'd be punished.

Anyway, getting back to Oda's path.

I had a trainer named Knetel. When she started training me, she seemed a lot like a track and field coach, except for that fact that I was never allowed to wear clothing and was always forced to run naked.

Running the track was much scarier than I thought it would be. I've run in footraces before, but I wasn't accustomed to running while naked, with my arms bound behind me and a cruel gag shoved into my mouth. And the pain of my poor bottom being slashed with that wicked, leather strap made it impossible to swallow my fears. In addition to all that, the noise of the race was very disconcerting. All around me were naked slaves, suffering the same fate as me. The sound of leather straps striking the naked skin of multiple slaves all around me was a constant distraction, and even though we were all gagged, I still heard my fellow slaves whimpering and gasping in pain or fear. It was like being in a group of panicked gazelles being chased by deadly predators. And the fear and distress of my fellow slaves fed into my own feelings of distress. Add that to the shouting of our trainers as they yelled curses and threats as they urged us to run faster and my heart nearly burst with fright as I was forced to compete against my fellow slaves.

Running naked, bound, gagged and getting my ass stung by a leather strap would have been humiliating enough, but after ten or eleven days of training, Knetel added an extra layer of humiliation to my training.

"The more motivated you are to win, the more passion you'll display for the spectators," Knetel explained as I stood at the starting line before a race. Then she placed a hand in between my legs and rubbed her fingertip across the folds of my pink pubic lips.

"Mmmff," I cried out inarticulately through my gag as her fingers opened my vulva and slid inside of me.

"Candice, I need you to pay close attention to what I'm about to say," she said as her fingers impaled my sex and explored and found all of my most responsive nerve endings.

"If you win this race, you get a reward. You'll get the orgasmic release that your body is currently and desperately in need of. If you come in second, or third or something even more disappointing, you suffer in sexual distress for the rest of the day. Do you understand?"

My eyes flew open, and I made an urgent noise in the affirmative as I nodded my head. My whole body was alive with libidinous hunger. I absolutely needed the release that Knetel spoke of. I would run all out and do my best to leave the other slaves in the dust, if it meant I would get the reward Knetel spoke of.

"Good girl," Knetel said as she withdrew her fingers from my vagina.

I ran like my life depended on it, and my heart pounded madly in my chest as I sprinted down the track. Knetel whipped my naked buttocks over and over again as I ran, but I barely noticed as I was fixated on my shameless, sexual desire and my brain wasn't capable of perceiving much else. I ran for the finish line, because I knew if I got there first, my throbbing pussy would get the attention it so desperately craved.

I left most of the other slaves in the dust. Alya was the only slave who gave me any sort of competition. She caught up to me several times as we sprinted across the track and attempted to pass me, but each time she attempted to pass, Knetel would whip my ass with that wicked strap and I'd find inner reserves inside myself and I somehow pushed forward even faster.

It was a hell of a race, Alya had long legs, endurance and she desperately wanted to win, but in the end, I crossed the finish line before she did. I heard angry shouts directed at Alya after I won. There weren't that many spectators as this was only a practice race, however, I think the majority of the spectators had expected Alya to come in first place.

Alya was led away to be punished for losing and Knetel clipped the leash to my collar and led me away to be rewarded for winning.

Knetel led me away from the racetrack and towards a group of posh spectators who congratulated Knetel for the excellent job she had done in training me. Some of them patted my ass and commented on the muscular definition in my calves. And then a female slave was brought over and told to kneel in front of me.

"Spread your legs, Candice," Knetel whispered in my ear, "This girl has been trained in the art of satisfying girls. Just spread wide, expose your sex and she'll do everything else."

I looked at Knetel, then I looked at the well-dressed spectators, and then I looked at the blonde slave kneeling at my feet. Standing there naked with my legs spread pornographically wide while a crowd of two-dozen prurient strangers watched, and I was licked to orgasm would be demeaning.

The old me who lived in Fairhaven, California would never have done something so lewd and humiliating, however, the new me who lived in the Kingdom of Verborgen had left things like pride and dignity behind and become a creature of shameless sexual need.

I spread my legs wide and thrust my pelvis out towards the blonde girl and gasped when her tongue touched my swollen pubic lips.

I then saw my mother out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see her standing next to Princess Bedrohlich.

I was shocked to see my mother however I was also shocked at how calm and accepting my mother was about the whole situation. Here I was, her teenage daughter, naked, bound and gagged with a reddened backside, her legs spread indecently wide, and her pussy licked while dozens of total strangers watched and instead of freaking out, she seemed to take it all in stride.

I wanted to scream at my mother and demand some sort of explanation, but I was gagged, and also the slave-girl between my legs was doing amazing things with her tongue. I writhed and trembled as her tongue brushed across my sensitive labia and created delicious tingling sensations.

"Mmmffffffffff," I moaned through the gag and my thighs trembled.

It's a cruel violation of a girl to strip her naked and bring her to a writhing, lusty orgasm while her mother watches. Orgasms are very intimate and should only be shared with those people with whom we have a deep, erotic connection. To share one with your mother is a humiliation no girl should ever have to bear.

I moaned as the slave-girl's tongue explored my pussy and tasted the juices inside of me.

"Uuhhhhhh," I moaned as I was raped by the girl's tongue. My hands were helplessly bound behind my back, so the girl could do anything she wanted to me and I was helpless to stop her. I twisted and squirmed and pulled against the bonds that bound my arms, but no matter how much I struggled I couldn't squirm free or protect my sex from being probed.

"Mmmffffffffff," I screamed through my gag as the blonde slave lapped at my pussy, her clever tongue was gentle at first, and then vigorous and demanding, then gentle again. I squirmed and twisted, and tried not to cum with my mother watching, but soon as I was thrusting my hips and screaming into my gag.

Without making a conscious decision to do so, I began to move my hips in a shameless manner, as if inviting the blonde woman to lick me even harder. In response, she grabbed my ass with both hands and drove her tongue deep inside of me. She located my G-spot and ravished it with her tongue. I was overwhelmed with the delicious sensation of her tongue inside of me and I began to shudder. My whole body trembled, and I panted as her tongue took me over the edge and I experienced a thunderous, screaming climax, while my mother intently watched.

I was buffeted about in a whirlwind of emotions. There was the agonizing humiliation at my mother seeing me bound and naked and panting my way to orgasm as my pussy was licked, and then there was the overwhelming sexual gratification as wave after wave of libidinous pleasure exploded from my sexual core and thrilled me like nothing else could.

"Aaahhh, Huhhh, Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," I screamed through my gag as the orgasm that had been building within me finally broke free and even through the gag stuffed into my mouth, the screams of my orgasm sounded intense.

My orgasm seemed to go on for days and days. Every time I thought my orgasm was almost over, powerful waves of wanton desire flared up deep within my loins and I screamed with primal abandon once again.

"Ooughhh, Huhhh, Uuhhhhhh, Ghuuhhhh, Uuhhhhhh," I screamed through the leather gag, and I panted as I closed my eyes, and I threw my head back and then my body finally seemed to go limp.

I felt exhausted.

My naked body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat after an eternity of feverish, explosive, screaming orgasms, and I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the expression on my mother's face after such a libidinous display.

There was a great outpouring of tears after that. The embarrassment of my mother watching as I was licked to orgasm was just too much and my body shook as I sobbed and wallowed in the humiliation of the moment.

The blonde slave stood up, took me in her arms and allowed me to cry on her shoulder as I tried to process the powerful physical and emotional sensations I was experiencing. No girl wants their mother to see them stark naked and acting like a total slut in public, but I just went full naked mega-slut with my mom watching and I was an emotional wreck.

* * * * *

When I was finished crying on the blonde's shoulder, one of the castle servants took custody of me and brought me up to Princess Bedrohlich's bedchamber. Luckily, I was still gagged, otherwise I might have something that would have earned me more punishments.

I was led over to a wall near the princess's bed and one end of my leash was attached to a large metal ring, embedded into the wall.

"It may be some time before the princess returns," the servant explained, "I would like to keep you company, but I have other duties that need tending."

I whimpered at the servant girl and gave her pleading eyes. I'm not certain what I expected her to do, but in the end, my pleading look accomplished nothing. However, the girl did reach out, palm one of my breasts and pinch one of my nipples. Then with great deliberation she looked me in the eyes before reaching out and pinching the other one, causing me to flinch, gasp and make pathetic sounds of pain and suffering.

After she had her fun, she ambled out of the room and closed the doors, leaving me all alone, my breasts heaving.

My perpetual state of sexual arousal had gone down after the blonde slave had licked me to orgasm in front of a crowd of spectators. However, when the cruel servant girl pinched my nipples, my libido was automatically rekindled. I felt a tingling in my nipples that was echoed in my loins. My whole body seemed energized with sexual excitement and my breathing increased rapidly. It had been less than fifteen minutes earlier that I had experienced an earth-shattering orgasm, but the attention that girl had paid to my nipples suddenly had me pulsing with sexual need once again.

When the servant left the room, I rubbed my thighs together without making a conscious decision to do so. My pussy still throbbed and the craving in my loins didn't go away. Being a slave in Verborgen means being a naked slut, with a non-stop desire to be touched and sexually used.

My leash was too short to allow me to reach the bed or even to sit on the floor, so I was forced to stand there and wait for somebody to take sympathy on me and unclip the leash from my slave collar. After an hour of standing there my legs were getting tired, my ass was still sore, and my clit was still hard.

It's a tradition in the Faerie kingdoms that slaves are supposed to suffer, and Princess Bedrohlich was a big believer in observing traditions. I stood there hour after hour, drooling on myself and desperately wishing somebody would set me free.

When I heard the sound of the doors being opened, my heart sped up gleefully in anticipation of being freed, and then my heart sank as I saw my mother enter the room.

She was escorted into the bedchamber by Princess Bedrohlich. The two women were linked with one arm around another as they moved forward. They didn't stop until they were both intimately close. My mother could easily study every line of my naked body as she stood in front of me, including my embarrassingly hard nipples and the glistening moisture on my very visible, plump pubic lips. As a slave, my loins were shaved every day and I was forbidden to close my legs. As a result, my pink slit was pornographically on display as my mother stood in front of me.

"Mmmmmff," I mewled pathetically through my gag as I was overcome with mortification. I mean, there I was displaying my naked body like a brazen, wanton slut in front of my mother.

"I'm sorry about this, Sweetheart," my mother said apologetically as she stroked the side of my hair, "I made a deal with Princess Bedrohlich to protect you from Leschi, and other unpleasant people in her social circle, but in exchange, I had to agree to be a witness to some of your abuse and objectification."

"Lschhhhhihh?" I said, attempting to speak through the gag.

"Could we please remove the gag?" my mother asked as she turned to glance at the Faerie Princess who owned me, "I'm sure it's very uncomfortable."

"You've worn gags like that one before," Princess Bedrohlich replied, "they never seemed to do you any injury."

She was reluctant at first, but Bedrohlich eventually removed my gag and unclipped the leash from my slave collar, and then said, "On your knees, Candice, exposed pose."

Technically the exposed pose meant that I should kneel with my legs far apart, place my hands behind the back of my head, pulled my elbows back and thrust my breasts out and put them shamelessly on display.

Of course, with my arms bound behind my back, I couldn't do the exposed pose exactly right, but I came as close as I could under the circumstances. I knelt with my knees spread indecently wide and thrust my chest out, putting my breasts, my hard nipples and my swollen pubic lips all indecently on display.

"Candice, you may now speak with your mother," Princess Bedrohlich said imperiously, "remember to be polite. Your mother is here as my guest, and if you're disrespectful in any way, I shall be required to punish you."

The conditions were hardly ideal for me to have a civilized discussion with my mother, but I did the best I could under the circumstances.

"Hi, Mom," I said, "It's good to see you."

My jaw was aching from being forced open so long, and I was overcome with humiliation at having my mother seeing me in such a compromising situation, but I tried to pretend that this was somehow a normal family reunion and I attempted to make my voice sound calm and pleasant.

"It's good to see you too," my mother replied.

"So, you said you wanted to protect me from Leschi," I said.

"When I was a slave here, Leschi took a great amount of enjoyment in tormenting me," my mother explained, "He has goat horns and a penis that's about as thick as my wrist. I kept telling him that a human female couldn't take something that thick inside of her, but he never listened to me. His attempts to prove me wrong were extremely traumatizing. I was hoping to spare you that sort of trauma."

Ignoring the intimidating girth of his penis for the moment, I asked, "Goat horns?"

"Leschi is a satyr," my mother explained, "Some of Princess Bedrohlich's friends are very exotic creatures, satyrs, succubi, goblins and such. I didn't want my daughter to be sexually violated by things like that."

"You'll still be whipped and sexually abused," Princess Bedrohlich interjected, "however, such abuse will be done by beings with human-like features, beings like Knetel, Queen Eydis and myself."

"I was a slave once," my mother added, "Whippings and sexual abuse are painful ordeals, but they're more bearable than being raped by a satyr. I was determined to at least spare you that kind of suffering."

Schlank
Schlank
2,920 Followers