Candice in Wickedland Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Candice, your mother did something to benefit you," Bedrohlich said firmly, "Are you not going to thank her?"

"Oh course, Princess," I said, and then I turned to my mother and said, "Thanks, Mom."

"A thousand days is a long time to be a slave," my mother said as she brushed some stray hairs away from my face, "Your time here will be difficult enough without being sodomized by a creature that's hung like a bull moose."

My mother and I were given about fifteen minutes to chat. It turns out that she had been forced to learn slave positions and run Oda's Path, just like I had. And her vulva had been shaved bald with a straightedge razor, just like mine.

"And they chained me to the bed every night," my mother continued, "They probably do that to you too. Back when I was a slave, they told me that it was to keep the slaves from touching themselves."

"They told me the same thing," I replied, "And they chain my ankles far apart, so I can't rub my thighs together."

"It's a subtle form of torture," my mother said, "They keep the slaves in a high state of sexual excitation and then deny them orgasms."

"It makes the slaves more desperate to please their masters and mistresses," Princess Bedrohlich commented, "When it becomes obvious to the slave that they need the approval of their masters to achieve sexual relief, they become much more motivated to please us."

"Also, you like to watch us suffer," I commented.

It was the sort of disrespectful comment that typically gets a slave punished, but I had been engaged in a polite conversation with my mother and my mindset had switched from a "slave mindset" to a "just us girls mindset". It was a mistake that would cost me dearly.

"That sounded suspiciously like criticism," Princess Bedrohlich admonished, "I have told you that slaves who criticize their masters get punished, Candice."

She had. And now that my mother was here, she had an opportunity to make my mother watch as I received a severe punishment. Bedrohlich would enjoy the spectacle immensely, however, it would be a traumatic event for both me and my mother who would be forced to watch as I suffered.

With my mother in tow, I was marched down to the dungeon and given over to two slave girls who were ordered to whip me severely.

"Sofia, Jana," Princess Bedrohlich said as she addressed the two slaves, "I want you to take this slave and bind her spread-eagle. Then you are to whip her severely."

I knew the two slaves to whom I was being remanded. I saw them every day in the exercise area when we were drilled in slave positions. They had always seemed so passive and gentle to me. It seemed unthinkable that I could be whipped by them. It would be like getting whipped by Snow White and Cinderella.

"Come, Candice," Sofia said as she took me gently, yet firmly by the arm, "Now, be a good girl and don't struggle. I'm going to bind your wrists and ankles."

Sofia spoke to me sweetly and patiently, like you would talk to a skittish animal. She released me from my bondage and gave me a few moments to rub my sore wrists while Jana turned a handle that brought down some sort of horizontal bar from the ceiling.

"Just stand underneath that bar," Sofia directed me, "There are straps for your wrists. I'll fasten them."

The bar was lowered until it was about level with my breasts. Then, Sofia stood intimately close, touched me on one shoulder and said, "Hold your hands up to the bar."

Obediently, I did as the slave-girl said, and I waited patiently as she worked the leather straps around my wrists and buckled them tight, leaving me helpless. Then, Jana turned the handle the other way and the bar rose up, with my wrists bound securely to it. My naked body was stretched taut as the bar went higher and higher, until my heels left the floor. Sofia gave me a friendly smile and said, "I'm proud of you. Most girls would have struggled, or at least argued with me. You didn't give me any trouble at all."

"I guess I'm just that kind of girl," I replied.

Something about my mother being there, watching made me want to be on my best behavior. I didn't want to seem cowardly or pitiful with her watching, so I attempted to put on a brave face and suffer through my punishment with as much dignity as possible.

Without warning, Sofia got up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the mouth. The display of affection caught me off guard and for a fraction of a second I was too surprised to respond.

"What was that for?" I asked when Sofia broke from the kiss and took a step back.

"Just for being adorable," the naked slave responded, "This isn't a fun job. There's typically a lot of screaming, shoving, frantic struggling. You make my job so much easier; I can't help but like you."

Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Sofia said she was going to bind my ankles and she did. There were rings embedded in the stone floor, and Sofia and Jana both took up lengths of rope. One part of the rope was knotted securely around my ankles and the other end was tightly secured to iron rings in the floor. The rings were at least four feet apart, so once the ropes were secured to those rings, my legs were spread far apart.

"Sofia," the Faerie Princess said, "before you begin whipping your beautiful penitent, I want to introduce you to Mrs. Beck. She's Candice's mother and she'll be here to oversee her daughter's punishment."

Sofia politely shook hands with my mother, and said, "You have a very beautiful daughter, Ma'am."

Then she turned to Princess Bedrohlich and said, "So, should I take it easy on Candice today? I mean, if her mother is here, I don't want to ruin her visit by making her daughter scream in agony. It could be traumatizing for both mother and daughter."

"No, nothing like that," Princess Bedrohlich insisted, "Don't go easy on her. I think it's important that Mrs. Beck knows exactly how her daughter is treated on a typical day. Be just as hard on Candice as you would be on any slave in need of punishment."

Sofia seemed confused, but she followed orders. She selected a whip from the dungeon wall and brought it over to where I could see it close up, then she ordered me to kiss it.

It seemed a silly piece of ritual, but I was naked and helpless. It would have been foolish to disobey. I kissed the whip that was held up to my face, and then Sofia softly whispered, "I'm sorry. I was going to give you a beginner's whipping. I was going to go easy on you, but the princess insisted I be rough with you."

I whispered back that I forgave her and then Sofia took two steps back and placed her hands on her hips. She seemed to be considering her next move when Princess Bedrohlich spoke.

"Sofia, for Mrs. Beck's benefit, explain what you are doing to her daughter as you proceed. It would be polite to keep her informed."

As my mother had spent years as Princess Bedrohlich's slave, I doubted that my mother needed to be educated on the treatment of slaves, but I bit my tongue and allowed the Faerie Princess to have her say without interruption or comment.

"Yes, Princess, of course," Sofia replied politely.

Then she turned towards my mother and said, "The way your daughter is bound, her entire body is vulnerable. I can whip her front, her back or even between her legs. There's no part of her body that my whip can't reach. I have a choice of targets to choose from."

I squirmed a little bit at that announcement. Typically, when I was punished, they punished my bottom. That was painful enough. But to whip the front of my body? Or between my legs? That would be far more painful.

My body was spread out like the letter X, with my arms and legs far apart. If Sofia wanted to whip the more sensitive parts of my anatomy, there was nothing I could do to stop her. I shuddered at the thought.

"The princess decreed that your daughter receive a severe whipping," Sofia explained, "When I'm whipping a female slave, and I want to make certain she's in a lot of pain, I typically start with her breasts. A woman's breasts are very sensitive and if I target her breasts and nipples, I can inflict a great deal of pain with very little effort."

Then Sofia handed her whip to Jana and walked over to me. When Sofia was standing close enough for me to the vibrant color of her sky-blue eyes, she reached with both hands and cruelly pinched my nipples between her thumbs and index fingers.

"Aaaaghhhh," I screamed in pain as Sofia pinched and twisted my nipples. Then, she roughly pulled on them, as if trying to tear them off my breasts.

Finally, she released my nipples from her cruel grip, turned to my mother and said, "A woman's nipples are always sensitive, but I like to rough them up a bit before whipping a slave's breasts. It makes them swollen and erect and more susceptible to being hurt."

After she was done hurting my nipples, Sofia allowed one of her hands to drift down in between my widespread legs and she stroked my swollen labia with her fingers before moving my pubic lips apart.

"Another thing I like to do before a harsh whipping, is to probe their sex and get them extremely aroused. Some women in this aroused state will actually cum while they're being whipped. Some of them don't, but either way, they give off some interesting reactions during their punishment. Well, you'll see what I mean once I start whipping your daughter."

My mother bit her lower lip and squirmed slightly as Sofia worked her fingers deep inside my vagina. I'm sure it was difficult for her to watch her teenage daughter getting sexually molested, but she was just as helpless as I was. We were both at the mercy of the monarchy of the Faerie kingdom and until they released me, they could do whatever they wanted with me.

With my mother watching, I whimpered and twisted in my bonds. With Sofia's fingers inside of me, I felt the beginnings of a powerful orgasm building inside of me and my hips writhed as I felt wave after wave of desire spread from my pussy and energize my entire body. Sofia had skill. I'll give her that. She explored my interior with her fingertips and discovered the most deliciously responsive nerve endings. I reflexively shuddered and gasped when she found an extraordinary spot inside of me that I didn't even know existed. Sofia smiled mischievously when she realized what she had discovered. She then proceeded to use the fingers inside of me to excite that delicious, secret spot repeatedly, and with her other hand she rubbed my hard, swollen clit.

I was another step down. Being naked and helpless and moaning with libidinous desire as my mother watched while another slave fingered my exposed sex. And just when I thought my situation couldn't get any more humiliation, Sofia withdrew her fingers from my vagina, turned to my mother and said, "She's very wet, Mrs. Beck. Would you care to feel her for yourself?"

"No thank you, Sofia," my mother replied, trying to sound calm, "I'll take your word for it."

I was grateful for that at least. My situation was embarrassing enough without getting fingered by my mother.

Then, while I was panting with lust, Sofia retrieved her whip and playfully rubbed one of my erect nipples with the coiled-up thong, before stepping back and swinging the whip so that it cut fiercely across both my breasts.

"Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," I cried out in pain, and I reflexively pulled against my restraints.

"Most slaves don't scream like that until the sixth or seventh lash," Sofia explained to my mother. "Your daughter is just being melodramatic. Some slaves think that I'll go easy on them if they start screaming early."

I wasn't being melodramatic. The searing pain shooting through my breasts was real and merited my scream of anguish.

I screamed and jerked against my bonds as the leather whip swatted across my breasts over and over, inflicting seething pain. I strained against my bonds and tossed my head from side to side as Sofia reddened my beautiful breasts, but none of my screaming or straining did anything to lessen my suffering. It wasn't until my eyes welled up with tears and my face became soaked that the whipping finally stopped. Of course, by then my breasts were red all over and throbbing with scalding, unbearable heat.

I hung limp in my bonds, sobbed and whimpered, then gasped in renewed pain as Sofia grabbed one of my wounded breasts and cupped it in her hand, feeling me up.

"Her breasts should be extremely sensitive after a whipping like that, Sofia explained, "She won't want anyone touching them right now. Of course, since she's a slave, and she's being punished, I'm going to touch them a lot."

True to her word, Sofia set down her whip and held my breasts in her hands, kneaded them, lifted them, pushed them together and rubbed her thumbs and fingertips across my poor, inflamed nipples.

"Aaaahhhh," I gasped in pain as my abused breasts were fondled by the blonde slave-girl.

"Please, no more," I whispered to Sofia, "That hurts so much."

"Sorry," Sofia whispered back, "but right now, it's my job to hurt you."

Sofia continued to play with my wounded nipples until I burst into tears again and then she stepped away from me and once again, picked up her whip.

"Ok, Mrs. Beck, the next thing I intend to do is whip your daughter's pubic lips. Honestly, I think a girl's nipples are more delicate, but a girl's labia are very intimate, and whipping her there makes a very powerful emotional impact on a girl."

Without thinking, I strained against the ropes that held my ankles apart. My thigh muscles flexed as I attempted to close my legs together, but all of my struggling was in vain. My thighs remained spread indecently far apart, as if I were begging everyone to focus their attention on my pink slit.

Then Sofia went on to explain, "As you can see, we've shaved your daughter's pubic area, leaving her vulva completely exposed and vulnerable. That was done for a number of reasons, for instance in a situation like this, it makes it easier to see her genitals and target them with my whip.

Princess Bedrohlich was enjoying Sofia's explanation of how they whipped female slaves, and she urged Sofia to continue explaining.

"The way she's bound makes it possible for me to easily whip her pubic lips from the front, or the back," Sofia said and she demonstrated, standing first in front of me and then behind me, swinging her little whip up in between my widespread legs and smacking my exposed labia with excruciating pain. "I can even hit the target while standing to her side," Sofia said. Showing off her whipping skills, Sofia stood at my left flank and swung her whip so that it snaked around my upper thigh and the tip curled around and snapped across my swollen pubic lips. "Aaaaaaghhhhhhhh," I screamed. The whip felt like liquid fire on the swollen folds of my labia. Having demonstrated her ability to hit my pussy from three different angles, I had hoped the whipping of my pussy was over, but Princess Bedrohlich encouraged her to continue.

"Girls scream a lot when I whip them there," Sofia explained, but a girl's nether lips can be whipped long and hard without doing any serious damage.

"There are a great number of nerve endings there," my mother commented, finally breaking from her stony silence.

"Oh, yes, it hurts," Sofia agreed, "The pain is agonizing. I was just pointing out the fact that your daughter is in no danger of being injured."

Then, Sofia proceeded to whip my poor bottom. It's something of an anticlimax to whip a girl's ass after you've whipped much more sensitive targets like her boobs and her nipples, but it still hurts. The whip was like liquid fire across the curves of my ass and the backs of my thighs. I screamed in pain and jerked in my bonds as the slave-girl turned my ass red.

I was sobbing and hanging limp in my bonds when Sofia said, "That was it, Mrs. Beck. Your daughter's whipping is complete. Did you have any questions?"

My mother didn't have any questions. She'd been whipped before. She knew how much it hurt and how long it would take to recover. She also knew that it was embarrassing for my own mother to see me in such a humbled state, so she left as quickly as she could.

* * * * *

Over the next six weeks, my mother was invited to be a witness at a number of demeaning moments in my life as a slave. She was watching from the sidelines multiple times as I was trained in slave positions, shaved by Gudrun, forced to have sex with other slaves and spanked over Princess Bedrohlich's lap.

I expended so much energy worrying about how humiliating it was for my mother to see me being abused and objectified and publicly humiliated, I barely even noticed that she wasn't the only mortal woman that had been brought in to witness my degradation.

One morning after I'd been bathed and groomed, all of the other slaves were taken outdoors to be exercised, but an attendant grabbed me by the arm and told me that Princess Bedrohlich wanted to see me right away and so I was escorted upstairs to the royal bedchambers. Usually, when a member of the Royal Family summons a slave to their bedchamber it means that they want to use you for sex, or they want to punish you for some perceived misdeed. I had been a slave for so long that I got an erotic tingle between my legs at the prospect of being punished. It was shaming to admit it, even to myself, but that's the sort of person I'd become. My heart raced and my breathing quickened as the doors to Bedrohlich's bedchambers were opened, and then I stopped breathing for a moment as I realized who else was in the bedchamber. "Barbara?" I gasped in a barely audible whisper, shocked to see my best friend hanging out with the Faerie Princess who owned me. "Candice!" my best friend shouted, and then she crossed the room and pulled me into an enthusiastic hug. I reflexively hugged her back, even though slaves aren't supposed to touch free women without permission. My body just reacted automatically to Barbara's hug. "Your friend missed you," Bedrohlich explained as she stood a few feet behind Barbara. "She made multiple requests for an intimate reunion, and I finally agreed."

It was good to see Barbara's familiar face and hear her friendly voice. I'd been so immersed in being trained, punished and abused I'd forgotten what it was like to have friends. "It's good to see you," I told Barbara once I'd been assured that I had permission to speak.

Princess Bedrohlich gave me permission to speak freely with my best friend as long as I remembered to be polite and respectful. Barbara told me about things that had been going on in the mortal world while I was gone. One of my old ballet teachers bought a lottery ticket that turned out to be worth half a million dollars. Deanna Butcher bought a pair of red, white and blue knee-high boots that looked ridiculous, but nobody has had the nerve yet to tell her how trashy and atrocious they looked. A famous TV evangelist got caught having sex with a sixteen-year-old girl, and now he's going to jail.

Barbara and I spent about thirty minutes chatting about current events and sharing our opinions, and then Princess Bedrohlich interrupted us, saying, "Barbara, I think it is time for you to tell Candice about your intentions to have sex with her."

For a few seconds neither Barbara nor I said anything. I gave the Faerie princess a shocked look, and then I turned back to Barbara and gave her a shocked look as well.

Barbara just stared at me and continued to not say anything. Finally, I decided it was up to me to break the silence.

"You want to sex with me? Barb, you're straight. You've had boyfriends and everything." "I was straight," Barbara replied, "but this place seems to have had an effect on me. Hanging around in Verborgen has been like hanging around in one of those mystical lands from Disney movies where people swim with mermaids, pet unicorns and they never grow old. I mean, that is if Disney movies had a lot of nudity and kinky foot races, but you know what I mean. This place is magical. It changes people. And now, you're naked all the time, and you're so beautiful, and I want you so much it hurts."