Candice in Wickedland Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd known Barbara since the 9th grade. We'd gone clothes shopping together, we'd binge watched Netflix together, we'd joined the same health club and worked out together and she'd never shown any signs of being sexually interested in women. I suspected that Princess Bedrohlich or one of her Sidhe friends had placed some sort of spell on my best friend. Possibly a love spell?

This made my life more complicated. As a slave, I had to have sex with anyone who wanted me. I had no choice in the matter. But what happened if Barbara still wanted to have sex with me when I was no longer a slave?

And while I was stressing about that, Princess Bedrohlich said something that made things even more awkward and uncomfortable.

"I told your friend that if she wants to have sex with you, she has to spank you first. Seeing a slave spanked by her best friend would be grand entertainment for someone like myself."

"I hope you can forgive me," Barbara said as she grabbed my hands and held them in hers, "I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I also can't pass up this opportunity. I really, really want to do this."

This had to be a spell, I was almost certain of it. But the look in Barbara's eyes was urgent and pleading. I could practically feel the desperate need radiating off of her in waves. I nodded my head and said, "This won't ruin our friendship."

Then I added, "Just sit down and order me to get over your lap. I'm a slave, if you give me an order, I have to obey."

Barbara's face blushed red as she ordered me to lie across her lap, but once the order was given, I slid over her lap with as much grace and dignity as I could muster. I'm sure I looked indecent, being that I was stark naked with my ass raised up and on display with Barbara and Princess Bedrohlich staring at me, but I tried not to think about that too much. My hands rested on the carpet and I looked down at the floor and waited for the stinging blows to rain down on my unprotected buttocks, but instead I felt her fingers lightly brush across my naked hindquarters. It felt more like Barbara was fondling me than punishing me. "We had a deal, Barbara," Princess Bedrohlich said admonishingly," If you don't spank your friend, you cannot play with her naked body. If you cannot abide by-" And that's as far as she got. Before the Faerie princess could finish her sentence, Barbara's assault on my defenseless hindquarters began. Barbara had been my friend for years. She always remembered my birthday; she always had a kind word for me, and she let me borrow her sun lotion when I forgot mine at the beach. She seemed too kind and gentle to hurt me, but I soon found myself bouncing and squirming over her lap as she energetically heated up my ass. I mindlessly kicked as her punishing slaps stung worse than I'd anticipated. Her hand snapped down stingingly across my poor, abused bottom and I yelped as she turned my smooth, white buttocks a painful shade of red

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Aaaaghhhh," I screamed as she reddened my ass. I had a hard time believing that it was Barbara doing this to me.

I must have been quite a sight. Face down over Barbara's lap, my ass in the air, stark naked, wriggling and bouncing as my innocent backside collected painful pink and red handprints. The sharp slaps of Barbara's stern hand continued to sting the curves of my ass and the backs of my thighs until I was sobbing uncontrollably. "Oh, Candice, are you okay?" Barbara asked as I shook with sobs and cried hot, salty tears while still over her lap. The question seemed strange to me. Based on how intensely my poor bottom was burning, I was certain it must be red all over. "My ass is scalding hot," I replied, "It's probably red. I feel like I sat on a hot stove. Other than that, I'm okay."

"Be careful, slave," Princess Bedrohlich admonished me, "If you are rude to my guest, I will have you punished for it. And that last comment sounded dangerously close to being impolite." I swallowed hard and tried to remember that even though Barbara was my best friend, I was still a slave. I had to be extremely cautious how I spoke to her.

Barbara helped me up off her lap after that and held me close, hugging my naked body to her clothed one and allowing me to sob on her shoulder. "I'm sorry I hurt you," Barbara confided, "but I was forced into it. It was the only way I could have sex with you, and I think about you all the time. Your lips, your mouth, your tongue, I can't stop thinking about them. And the idea of rubbing my naked body up against yours, I have trouble sleeping at night because I can't stop thinking about you."

That sounded suspiciously like a love spell to me. Princess Bedrohlich probably cast one on my best friend so she could manipulate Barbara into spanking me. It was all grand entertainment for the faerie princess who owned me. She loved to see the look on my face when I was humiliated.

Barbara held me until I quit crying and then she escorted me into a chamber with a basin and jugs of water. She washed my face and cleaned me up. After my face was cleaned up, Barbara hugged me again and said, "I absolutely adore you. I feel guilty about spanking you. Someday I'll find a way to make it up to you."

Princess Bedrohlich then indicated she was getting impatient.

"Barbara, if you wish to have sex with your friend, I suggest you do it now. My patience is quite limited."

Barbara's eyes went wide, and she tensed, almost as if she'd forgotten Bedrohlich was there with us. I suppose she had been focused so intensely on me that she blocked out everything else that was going on around her.

"Of course," Barbara replied apologetically, "just let me get undressed."

I'd known Barbara for approximately four years and even seen her naked a few times, but I had never thought of my best friend as a sexual creature before. However, as she methodically disrobed, I couldn't help but notice she had an extraordinary body. Her breasts weren't large, but they were firm and perfectly round, her lower ribs were curved inward toward her smooth, flat stomach and her waist was enticingly narrow. And she had the legs and sculpted ass of a professional dancer.

And when she pulled down her panties, I noticed that her vulva was just as smooth and hairless as my own. It occurred to me that rather than shave her loins, she probably went to that waxing place on Lake drive and had her bikini area waxed completely bare.

I don't know why, but for some reason that thought stuck in my head as important.

Barbara noticed me staring at her crotch, smiled shyly and said, "I thought you looked sexy and adorable without pubic hair, so I copied your look. What do you think?"

Free women almost never ask slaves for their opinion, but Barbara looked at me with great anticipation in her eyes, as if my opinion was the most important thing in the world.

"I think it's beautiful," I said, "You look adorable."

Apparently, those were the right words to say. The next thing I knew, her naked body was pressed lovingly against mine and her mouth was on mine. She kissed me passionately on the lips, her tongue pressing against mine. I opened my mouth to allow her tongue greater access and our tongues danced together.

Barbara and I were approximately the same height, which made it easy for her to rub her breasts against mine as she held me in her arms. I loved how her breasts felt against me and I wanted her to keep rubbing them across my naked flesh forever, but Barbara had other ideas.

She pushed me down to my knees and I nuzzled her firm, flat abs. Her skin was so soft and touchable and the muscles just beneath the skin were hard and toned. I lovingly kissed her concave belly and listened to her sigh and gasp until she couldn't take it anymore. With her voice thick with lust, she demanded that I get my mouth down between her legs and put my tongue to work.

I worked my tongue into my friend's labia and explored the folds of her pussy. Her pubic lips were already swollen and damp with her sexual juices before I began. When did her pussy get wet? While we were kissing? While she was spanking me? The moment she saw me naked?

These were the thoughts that clustered around my head as I lapped Barbara's adorable labia. They were so smooth, and a dark shade of pink, bordering on red. It seemed to me that they were a work of art, and I was privileged to see them up close and personal.

"Aaahhh, mmmmhhhh. Oh, Candice...Uhh...Aaahhh," Barbara moaned as I tongued her pink slit. I could only imagine how I looked, my poor bottom all red, naked, kneeling and submissively eating my best friend's pussy while the woman who owned me watched.

Barbara's legs trembled, and she gasped repeatedly as I worked my tongue into her vagina and located her g-spot. I probed it with the tip of my tongue, much to her delight.

"Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh," she exclaimed inarticulately making vowel sounds. For a few seconds I forgot that Barbara was my best friend and I just enjoyed the sound of bringing a passionate, young woman to orgasm. As a slave, I'd been trained to take pride in my ability to sexually gratify women and it was now ingrained in me.

At some point, Barbara's legs went wobbly, and she collapsed. She fell forward and I caught her before she hit the floor. We ended up an ungainly pile of arms and legs all tangled together. Barbara continued to pant and tried to disentangle herself from me.

"Well, Candice," Princess Bedrohlich commented, "it would appear that your friend is quite pleased with your skills in the erotic arts."

Barbara lay partially on top of me and turned to look over one naked shoulder and replied, "Oh, yeah. She's awesome."

"And, are you pleased enough to return the favor?" the faerie princess asked.

In human society, it would have been considered a given that Barbara reciprocate and bring me to a gasping, panting orgasm, but we were in a faerie kingdom and I was a slave. Faerie society didn't recognize the rights of slaves to have orgasms, and thus Barbara could have left me in sexual distress without being judged as cruel or unfair.

"Oh yes," Bara replied enthusiastically, "I want to touch her all over first. Her body is so extraordinary. I want to feel every inch of it."

Barbara had me lie on my back and true to her word, she ran her hands all across my body. Like a blind woman, she traced the outline of my body with her fingers. She smiled with delight as she smoothed her fingertips across the soles of my feet, my calves, my inner thighs and then she bypassed my pussy as she moved higher and eventually made her way to my breasts.

She lovingly cupped my boobs and smiled girlishly as she kneaded them. Then she gave me a look of adoration and said, "Your nipples are so pale!"

Princess Bedrohlich decided to take advantage of that moment and comment, "You should pinch them. If you do it correctly, her nipples will become the color of strawberry wine."

"Really?" Barbara asked as she continued to fondle my breasts. I laid there, panting, both hoping that Barbara would refuse to pinch my nipples, and that she would pinch them cruelly.

"The increased blood flow causes them to change color," the faerie princess explained, "Also, the sensation of having her nipples abused acts as an aphrodisiac. Just listen to the sounds Candice makes."

That was all Barbara needed to hear. Without hesitation, Barbara grasped both my nipples between thumbs and fingers and pinched them hard enough to make me whimper. As Bedrohlich predicted, the sharp pain in my nipples caused a hungry throbbing in my sex. I raised my pelvis slightly off the floor and I squirmed.

"Ow, wow," my friend exclaimed when it was obvious that she could rouse my libido by tormenting my nipples. Of course, she proceeded to pinch them again.

"Aaahhh," I exclaimed wordlessly and there was another wet pulse in my sex. Reflexively, I spread my legs apart even further.

"She really is enjoying this," Barbara said with amazement, then she twisted my nipples and pinched even harder.

Another agonizing wave of desire passed through me and I shuddered. It was embarrassing that I was putting my kinky desires on display for my best friend, but the wet, hungry spasms in my pussy overpowered my embarrassment and I whimpered in sexual need.

At some point, Barbara let go of my nipples and she pushed my legs even further apart before she placed her mouth on my pussy. Her tongue flicked over the most deliciously responsive parts of my labia and then she took my swollen clit into her mouth and eagerly sucked on it.

In the throes of climax, I tossed my head wildly from side to side and made inarticulate screaming sounds. With my clit in my best friend's mouth, I squirmed and writhed around on the floor and had one of the most intense orgasms of my young life.